• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5240 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean...what are they going to do? Extradite her?

I’m going to call Julia as the US Jail Department and tell her I’m offering Anne Sacoolas in exchange for Eileen.

The exchange will be outside Greggs on North End Road. I’ll have sausage roll crumbs on my jumper and a greasy handshake.

Posted (edited)

Nah. This would be such a weird story to make up, because scam calls are so common (and at this point, mundane). If she was going to turn to making shit up for views, surely she would come up with something more exciting than “I fell for a scam call in 2020 because I’m sleep deprived.”

It was very difficult but I manage to watch the video up to the end.  she said she called the “scam department” ??? Scam department? Hello?

Fake story.

Coincidence? The video was published Just after someone published at PULL that their street address is easy to spot. 🍼

The goal is to show how protective is Eileen... Eileen is a scammer? Nooooo! She saved Julia from a scammer. 👵🏻💪

And of course... Julia is a victim (again).😂

Btw she is using a belt or something to boobs enlargement.

🍉🍉 Even the breast implant is (temporarily) fake...

Edited by Kojak

Posted (edited)

I wish she just embraced herself and realized that "You have small boobs" is not an insult. It's not a negative thing. Moreover, saying you have no boobs makes girls with even smaller/no breasts super self-conscious! I'm sure a lot of them go, Well, what do I have then, if what Julia has is "no boobs"? It's f-up and toxic. Also, she doesn't care about the channel in the long run if she tries to get views with those breasts. It's cool for a while (I guess?) but eventually, people just get tired of that and want depth. 

Edited by chocolatecake

Posted

The only people getting scammed are her subscribers.

Posted

We have to at least give her credit for posting a video that: has no sexual content at all, in which she does not kiss Eileen, isn’t about her being gay Or brazillian, is not about her age gap relationship and isn’t sponsored by some brand known for being shady.

Posted

Before the trial they will make some work with J’s Green Card. I am absolutely sure that the final goal is the US citizenship for her. (sorry, English is not my native language... ;) )

And the video is total fake or Julia is total fool (and not a good actress...by the way). O.o

Posted (edited)

Anyway, Julia could reach many views, if she could make a video about “Wifey renovation - begin with her hair”... :P It was a shame how E looked like on the airport. (Did you notice that J lost many followers on IG, but she could raise her number of subscribers on YT? Why?)

Edited by Lilianna

Posted

Anyway, Julia could reach many views, if she could make a video about “Wifey renovation - begin with her hair”... :P It was a shame how E looked like on the airport. (Did you noticed that J lost many followers on IG, but she could raise her number of subscribers on YT? Why?)

I thought she seemed to have a lot less followers on ig but wasn't sure if I was imagining it 

Posted

According to SocialBlade, her Instagram is really not doing too hot.... 

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 11.08.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 11.08.06 PM.png

Posted

The comment at the bottom  🤣

20200206_003354.jpg

Posted

They're in the Canary Islands... Interesting considering that they have the court date in the US. Quick "sponsored" holiday before more legal stuff?

Posted

The comment at the bottom  🤣

20200206_003354.jpg

Great comeback from E🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Screenshot_20200206_080500.jpg

Posted

Enjoy your trip, you poooooor girls! 🙄My God, people should stop sponsoring them.

Julia removed the Patreon link from her bio. Guess she understands how silly this idea was. 

897A7696-DEFA-4288-A402-C64495F6260A.jpeg

Posted

Great comeback from E🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Screenshot_20200206_080500.jpg

Did Eileen done a 'your mom'?

HAVE YOU DIVIDED YOUR AGE BY 10?

Posted

Maybe they're so "broke" because they're spending money on alcohol/drugs. I've spent a lot of time with drug addicts and alcoholics in my life and Julia was seriously acting like she was on something in that last video, it was really disturbing. Could possibly be prescription drugs but it seems like her health is going downhill