• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5242 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow. She used to have such a geniue attitude. Now the energy feels SO forced. And she just seems dead in the eyes. Can't really watch that video, not even as a background noise.

Posted

🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

Eileen is in jail

and paid her bail...

🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

That was the real scam.

Posted

What a coincidence. They are getting ready to go traveling,and I see this in my email today:

20200205_140436.jpg

I meant to mention that the other day. I don’t know how it works exactly but the ACD was an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal, which usually means that if she doesn’t fuck up and break any conditions the judge imposes in that period, charges are dismissed.

Assuming she hasn’t fucked up, would she need to appear?

Posted (edited)

Just started watching the newest video and idk if it's just me but Julia seems like she's on drugs or drunk, she just doesn't seem 100% with it and even faker than usual. Her face looks a bit yellow and puffy as well, she just doesn't seem right. Her eyes also seem massive and glossed over

Edited by RainbowCake

Posted (edited)

What a coincidence. They are getting ready to go traveling,and I see this in my email today:

20200205_140436.jpg

I told you hours before (on page 291), but my posts are going through really slowly. :(

They had to go to the US.

Edited by Lilianna

Posted

I meant to mention that the other day. I don’t know how it works exactly but the ACD was an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal, which usually means that if she doesn’t fuck up and break any conditions the judge imposes in that period, charges are dismissed.

I don't know, either. I suppose we will know within the next week or so, though.

Posted

Just started watching the newest video and idk if it's just me but Julia seems like she's on drugs or drunk, she just doesn't seem 100% with it and even faker than usual. Her face looks a bit yellow and puffy as well, she just doesn't seem right. Her eyes also seem massive and glossed over

I'm not sure what's going on with her either. I watch most of her videos, and her brain just seems like it's fried right now. She takes very awkward pauses after just a few words. She's also much less eccentric than normal and her body movements are either ridiculously sluggish or suddenly exaggerated. 

This video just made me way more concerned for her. 

Posted

I watched the video.  Julia behaves so over the top, this fake laughter and that constant clapping hands.  Julia just plays the role of the stupid little doll.  All the time I just thought "God, stop trying getting  the video longer and get to the point"....

This is bothering me a lot and it is becoming worse. For someone who used to give being important so much importance, it is surprising how much she is in a hurry to become a clone now. Fake tan: check, fake lips: check, fake teeth: check, fake mannerisms: check...

It's a mega push-up. As a woman who likes women I don't get Julia's need for big boobs in the camera, omg natural is so much more beautiful. I get it, tastes differ and maybe some people do become more confident after surgeries but my brain just doesn't comprehend. Fake boobs is yesterday's news. Are there still people who like those? Idk I run when I see them. You're teaching young audience to love their bodies as they are yet you are into all these modifications which really don't make one sexier. What is really sexy is embracing yourself and carrying yourself proudly, whatever size you have. Sorry for the rant and this is just IMHO, I'm a small boob lover. Lol. 

I agree so much! A natural body is always going to be more beautiful just because of being exactly that: natural. I think that cosmetic procedures are the wrong approach to an insecurity. There is nothing wrong with the body parts they cut and transform, the problem is in their minds and it is only their minds that should get a little help, a different perspective. The body is a wonderful tool to experience the world, the way it looks should not cause distress unless it reflects unhealthy habits, because then this tool doesn't work properly and one can't experience the world to the fullest. A healthy body should be a reason to feel good and happy.

Did I misunderstand it or is Julia really gonna give Eileen the random freebie jewellery she got for 'their first very special valentine's day together'?? Lol! 

A bracelet with a cross, for an atheist.

Body language

When you tell a story to remember a memory you look DOWN or sideways, to invent the story you look UP searching for the narrative. It’s unconscious. The story is fake. 🍭

I don't know about this one. Most of the time she was looking down or to the sides and when she was looking up she was like eye rolling or trying to remember details. I look up too when I'm trying to remember details in a story.

the comments tell you all you need to know about why.

What I get from the comments is that this was made in a way to make Eileen look like a superhero, Julia's saviour! You see? She is not evil, she saved Julia from the evil scammer. Eileen just doesn't want competition. There can be only one Master Scammer.

What a coincidence. They are getting ready to go traveling,and I see this in my email today

Good! They can keep her there, locked and please without internet.

Oh I can see her fucking it up very well... I imagine her telling the judge to stop mansplaining, that he just wants to punish a gay woman because he is a Trump supporter, he is jealous and a fucking idiot.

Posted (edited)

I don't know, either. I suppose we will know within the next week or so, though.

I mean...what are they going to do? Extradite her?

Edited by leavemealone

Posted

how dumb do you have to be to fall for the scam from her storytime. scams like these work on old people with dementia, nobody in their right mind and with at least close to average IQ would fall for this, yet she was ready to pay money to this guy. 

Posted (edited)

"Fascinating" 🤣🤣🤣 Eileen, what world do you live in? Even your fans also experience scamming from time to time, there's nothing really fascinating about that. Please stop trying to use intelligent words , you are just embarrassing yourself.  And of course another picture with Julia's breasts almost completely outside, you really use every opportunity to objectify her.

A7ECBC3E-2F6C-4183-B965-2A2E3B12117B.jpeg

Edited by GermanGirl94

Posted

Body language

When you tell a story to remember a memory you look DOWN or sideways, to invent the story you look UP searching for the narrative. It’s unconscious. The story is fake. 🍭

A028AB3A-E2B3-41FF-9916-FD3CBA677432.jpeg

Nah. This would be such a weird story to make up, because scam calls are so common (and at this point, mundane). If she was going to turn to making shit up for views, surely she would come up with something more exciting than “I fell for a scam call in 2020 because I’m sleep deprived.”

Posted

Body language

Update: The channel has 50% of the views it used to have (50% of the money), so now the channel is “sponsor oriented” bc some sponsors will close a deal based on the number of subs...

A028AB3A-E2B3-41FF-9916-FD3CBA677432.jpeg

the eye movement theory is actually a myth, there is no correlation between the direction of eye movement and lying or saying the truth. I'm not saying I'm sure the story is 100% real, it's just that her eyes are not a relevant indication of telling lies

Posted

Oh I can see her fucking it up very well... I imagine her telling the judge to stop mansplaining, that he just wants to punish a gay woman because he is a Trump supporter, he is jealous and a fucking idiot.

MY GIRL’S IN COURT, AND THAT’S SO FUCKED UP!

TWELVE GLASSES OF PORT, CAN MESS UP YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

MY GIRL’S IN COURT, AND THAT’S JUST NOT GOOD!

SHE’LL CHANGE HER PASSPORT, AND WE’LL JUST KEEP LYIN’, KEEP LYIN’, KEEP LYIN’

Posted

how dumb do you have to be to fall for the scam from her storytime. scams like these work on old people with dementia, nobody in their right mind and with at least close to average IQ would fall for this, yet she was ready to pay money to this guy. 

I'm not going to judge her here because she clearly has a phobia and phobias are nasty trickers. You get confronted with whatever scares you to the bones and your IQ will abandone you really fast.