• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5240 posts in this topic

Posted

Jeez what a mess - she has zero aspirations apart from milking the fact she is with someone old enough to be her Grandmother, what happens when Eileen kicks the bucket?

It's really sad. And I feel like she could have been a successful indie artist with her own unique fanbase. I don't like her music personally but I know there's a fanbase for everyone out there and people did buy her album/whatever it was. 

She is marketing herself as a freakshow now and I don't think she'll ever be able to fix her image unless Eileen leaves and she reveals we were right about her all along. 

Posted

I just can't stand to listen to her music. IMO she can't sing, her voice sounds so forced and it hurts me just listening to it. And her songwriting skills needs some improvement. I know English isn't her first language, but neither is mine. I consider my English to be way better than hers, and she lives in England, she hears English all the time. If she at least showed some genuine passion while singing, it would help so much. It only seems she sings because she wants to be famous, and I think she thinks she's better than she really is. She needs a reality check. She needs to know where she's struggling. Only then can she improve and become a better artist. But again, my opinion.

Screenshot_2020-02-01-19-33-11-293_com.i

Talking about her age gap relationship what a surprise. And the relationship is definetly 100% genuine, even though that's all any of the new followers she gained from the relationship care about. Well done Julia you're "famous" for being a granny smasher, not your content, not your music just being with a hag. 

Shocker. It's just totally bonkers to me that they keep on milking this to this extent. I've seen several age gap relationships on YouTube, and none of them have seemed creepy. But this one does. It bugs me that they label critism as hate. I think Eileen knows we're on to her, that's why she's panicking everytime someone says something. I just hope Julia gets out before it's too late. Eileen is toxic. And the way they're always defending their relationship makes me think they're hiding some real issues.

Posted

I'm starting to believe that her low self-confidence is 100% real and I was seeing it from a wrong angle. I thought, like many, that it could not be true because why would she sexualize herself in front of everybody again and again? Now I have the theory that she thinks so low of herself that she believes that this is the only thing she can do and that Eileen is what she deserves and nothing better. She believes she has to stay with her in the circus because otherwise there would be nothing else for her.

Posted

innovators of love 🤣 

Dying! 😂

On her stories she posted that she has a fear of failure (amongst others), which could also be contributing to her lack of effort in putting out more music. I really like her voice, and her songs aren't terrible, she just need to work on her skills more and refine her style. But you need to make mistakes (read: fail) to learn and improve and I think that she's letting her self-consciousness and fear of failure hinder her progression.

Or she's just not interested anymore/dedicated to riding the shit train that she's made for herself. I really rooting for her to get back to making music though, that was always, and still is, the most interesting thing about her.

Posted (edited)

It seems like Julia gave up this Youtube thing... O.o

Edited by Lilianna

Posted

Why is everyone talking about her "music"? It's awful. I can't bring myself to hear a full song of hers. Her voice it's just terrible. Her lyrics even worse. If that is the most interesting thing about her...

Posted

I don't think her voice is bad. However, I don't think it suits the types of songs she writes at all. Which sucks because obviously she should write the songs she wants to write. But as a listener, I've always thought her vocals sounded awkward in the punk/pop ballad type songs she writes.

Posted

Aaaaaaaand here comes Eileen changing her bio.. AGAIN. 

Screenshot_20200201-230901_Chrome.jpg

Posted

Why is everyone talking about her "music"? It's awful. I can't bring myself to hear a full song of hers. Her voice it's just terrible. Her lyrics even worse. If that is the most interesting thing about her...

I think the same! She clearly can't sing 

Posted

I know, her music is horrible. Like I said, I think she thinks she's better than she is. She needs to sit down and figure out what she needs to work on, only then can she improve. Right now it's just childish nonsense to me, like when we were kids standing in front of the mirror with a hairbrush playing rock stars and making up songs. That's exactly what she's doing, but in public. :S

Posted

I know, her music is horrible. Like I said, I think she thinks she's better than she is. She needs to sit down and figure out what she needs to work on, only then can she improve. Right now it's just childish nonsense to me, like when we were kids standing in front of the mirror with a hairbrush playing rock stars and making up songs. That's exactly what she's doing, but in public. :S

Do you even have a car?

Posted

There are so many "artists" out there earning so much money while being mediocre, not even writting their own songs and not being more than a copy of a copy of a copy... that I don't see why Julia should not pursuee her dream. For me she is already better than all those millionaire boring clones.

I agree that her lyrics are terrible and I wish I could not understand what she is saying, still it's not worse than the lyrics of the most trendy songs these days.

Of course Julia could improve! And if she would be true to her love for music, she would be aware of it and never stop trying to be better. But the problem is that she is not in touch with reality anymore. She is not even making songs anymore, (no, that "my girl is in jail" doesn't count, that just shows how bad it is going), I guess she is only singing and doing something music related at school. She can't improve this way.

Julia tells us she is afraid of failure. If she is giving up her dream, that is a failure. Making music, the way she likes it, improving, making more... that is success, even if noone else likes it and she doesn't earn a cent.

Posted

Do you even have a car?

What?

Posted

I don't hate her music, I like the instrumentals a lot and I really enjoy listening to Judge Me and Love Potion but her voice and her range aren't the best indeed. Alive again must be the worst she sounds just weird almost like shes trying to have a strong soprano vocal range. Her lyrics? Yeah they kinda suck. I understand it can be hard to write a good song in a language that isn't your first I, just like her, have portuguese as my first language and they're very different in fact so it isn't any easy to learn and is even harder to write clean and nice compositions but honestly this is just lack of effort. Julia could just write in portuguese and then translate with some fancy synonyms is not that hard... I did it many times and was even rewarded. Her english skills? Girl you live in LONDON I never left the iberian peninsula and I'm still better than her... That's quite sad...