• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5242 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Eileen loves that meerkat picture.

They will be doing something in LA. Eileen is hinting 

Edited by Poppy90

Posted

Something we can learn from their relationship is to not let your partner sit back while you do everything for them when they're fully capable. Like bruh Julia is 25 years old and has no time to take care of a frumpy hag that would rather get drunk than help out.

Posted (edited)

I think after looking more carefully I realized J edits E to look like her mother. At least til E stopped having brown hair. 

Edited by Ophelliac

Posted

Why can't she be herself ? Why does she embarrass herself by embellishing everything? Oh right - because if she wrote the truth it would be boring AF. Maybe she slept in the airport there? Maybe she's been huffing bleach fumes from that mop on her head.

I legitimately thought it said "delusional BBC political pundit" at first 😂😂

Posted

I absolutely despise the "we are so broke" rant. Doesn't Eileen remember how it was to sleep in an airport and take some leftover unsold sandwiches just to get by? Does she really want to say that this is the same as they are living now? SO BROKE ¬¬

Posted

Hi and welcome! I hope you are having a good time too!

I'm very sure that there are a lot of people that would describe their opinion about Julia (or Julia and Eileen, since they are sadly merging) the same way you did, and many more will follow. They crossed the limit of how much one can fool the viewers and from this point the show is slowly coming to an end.

For me it started too with a video of her and Maria. I dislike big age gaps because I think there is no way there is a balance (there should not be, because more years=more maturity and experience, or it is to be expected at least!) but even so I was trying to simply understand it, because they both seemed to be down to earth. But the reason why I kept on watching was because I liked her music (and it surprised me because it has nothing to do with what I usually listen!). I also kept on watching her videos because she was so natural and nice that her joy was contagious (and I don't even care about clothes, make up or hair colors-styles-stuff!). But when Eileen came around I knew from second 1 she was bad news, and she has been proving me right ever since.

It pains me to see this once happy natural girl becoming what she is becoming and my hope is that she finds the way back, I hope she finally listens one day and sees that she can do much better, much more. And she disappoints me more and more these days, but I still believe in her.

Thank you! :)

They really did fool a lot of people. And now it's like they have realised that too much is out there, so they just keep trying to shock and grab sponsorship money while they(mostly Eileen, I guess, because Julia seems to have at least some life left outside the apartment walls) delete comments and drink.

Regarding Julia's music - I always thought that it meant more for her, that it was truly her passion, not just a way to get famous. Now I'm not so sure about that anymore. She would rather get millions of views showing Eileen in a swimsuit than getting couple thousands for something that she's really proud of.

Posted

I legitimately thought it said "delusional BBC political pundit" at first 😂😂

well, it wouldn’t be a lie then😂

Posted

9 days since her last YouTube video. After saying twice a week and her YouTube bio saying 3 times a week. Better update it Julia - I post new videos whenever I can be arsed.

Posted

this is a separate topic from what is being said on here recently but I just watched the Judge me video (I watched it once when it came out but didn't pay much attention) and man... the lyrics. they are so bad, they sound like they were written by someone with eloquency of a 5 year old. "you can judge me as much as you can"????? I know English isn't her first language, it isn't my first language either, but didn't they have songwriting classes at school? the song has such a good subject but it's written so poorly. and her singing reminds me of drunk girls attempting to do Nightwish songs on karaoke nights. the way she modulates her voice annoys the shit out of me.

the video was made to look professional but you can see it was cheap af. the only good thing about it is the gorgeous girl playing her girlfriend.

Posted

this is a separate topic from what is being said on here recently but I just watched the Judge me video (I watched it once when it came out but didn't pay much attention) and man... the lyrics. they are so bad, they sound like they were written by someone with eloquency of a 5 year old. "you can judge me as much as you can"????? I know English isn't her first language, it isn't my first language either, but didn't they have songwriting classes at school? the song has such a good subject but it's written so poorly. and her singing reminds me of drunk girls attempting to do Nightwish songs on karaoke nights. the way she modulates her voice annoys the shit out of me.

the video was made to look professional but you can see it was cheap af. the only good thing about it is the gorgeous girl playing her girlfriend.

It's very simplistic "I, you, we" there's no depth. The "my girls in jail" song she was writing for class was the worst though. If you don't want people to judge you Julia stop acting like a moron. Simple solution. But I guess it's easier to blame people judging your "age gap lesbian relationship" like none of us have ever seen an age gap relationship before or never known lesbians. Like they are innovators of love 🤣 

Posted (edited)

It's very simplistic "I, you, we" there's no depth. The "my girls in jail" song she was writing for class was the worst though. If you don't want people to judge you Julia stop acting like a moron. Simple solution. But I guess it's easier to blame people judging your "age gap lesbian relationship" like none of us have ever seen an age gap relationship before or never known lesbians. Like they are innovators of love 🤣 

I still don’t think she actually sang that in class. 

I don’t honestly believe that anyone has that little self-awareness.

There are a number of things they’ve done recently which point to trying to rustle the jimmies of the people who dislike them and I think that was one of them.

Edit: this is likely the podcast Julia was recording. New episodes on Sundays but it probably won’t be tomorrow’s unless she’s changed her name to talk about Sugar Daddying.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/a30622355/podcast-all-the-way-with-cosmopolitan/

Edited by Lieileen

Posted

That song was so wrooooooooong. 

Posted

Regarding Julia's music - I always thought that it meant more for her, that it was truly her passion, not just a way to get famous. Now I'm not so sure about that anymore. She would rather get millions of views showing Eileen in a swimsuit than getting couple thousands for something that she's really proud of.

She said in an old video that what she enjoys the most is making songs and I believe she really meant it back then. But I think at some point she started losing her confidence about her music. She was critizised for it, different people were telling her that she can't sing, that the songs are bad, etc... and I guess she believed it. She should have known and accept that everybody has an opinion and different tastes in music and she was putting her music out there for everyone to speak their minds. And she should have never let anyone's opinion stop her from making her songs the way she feels they must be.

Now not only has she lost her passion, but also what was a very inspiring motto she used to have: "Never give up". She did and then everything went down. She can't be happy as long as she keeps on losing parts of herself. She things she is evolving but she is actually disappearing.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2020-02-01-19-33-11-293_com.i

Talking about her age gap relationship what a surprise. And the relationship is definetly 100% genuine, even though that's all any of the new followers she gained from the relationship care about. Well done Julia you're "famous" for being a granny smasher, not your content, not your music just being with a hag. 

Edited by Ggrey

Posted

Screenshot_2020-02-01-19-33-11-293_com.i

Talking about her age gap relationship what a surprise. And the relationship is definetly 100% genuine, even though that's all any of the new followers she gained from the relationship care about. Well done Julia you're "famous" for being a granny smasher, not your content, not your music just being with a hag. 

Jeez what a mess - she has zero aspirations apart from milking the fact she is with someone old enough to be her Grandmother, what happens when Eileen kicks the bucket?