• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

5240 posts in this topic

Posted

She hasn't got a BA, never mind a doctorate. 

Posted

Eileen's videos are so useless! I watched the last one at x2 speed and still I could not finish.

Who does this woman think she is? A youtuber she says... If not for her relationship with Julia NOONE would be interested in anything she has to say, not in her wedding photos, not in her overused dildos, not in her cringy stories, nothing!

And that stupid series "What would Eileen do?". Who wants to know that?? And why? In order to do the opposite, maybe?

She is using Julia for all this, she never earned any popularity and dares to act like she is changing the world with her mere existence and deserves praise and fame for it. This is just another of her shady moves, just another scam, and Julia can't see it.

Posted

It is something that bothers me incredibly. She was not drinking before and now alcohol seems to be part of her daily life. Eileen is a terrible influence and only negative things have come out of their relationship. It is like Eileen is corrupting and destroying everything good in Julia.

I hope that Julia realizes that the best thing she can do about being married to Eileen is not getting drunk but divorcing her and getting her life back.

That's fair, I get where you're coming from I really do and I apologise if I came across as rude.

Eileen's videos are so useless! I watched the last one at x2 speed and still I could not finish.

Who does this woman think she is? A youtuber she says... If not for her relationship with Julia NOONE would be interested in anything she has to say, not in her wedding photos, not in her overused dildos, not in her cringy stories, nothing!

And that stupid series "What would Eileen do?". Who wants to know that?? And why? In order to do the opposite, maybe?

She is using Julia for all this, she never earned any popularity and dares to act like she is changing the world with her mere existence and deserves praise and fame for it. This is just another of her shady moves, just another scam, and Julia can't see it.

That video she uploaded was so pointless and it was sponsored AND had ads on it! 

Why can't she just show that to Julia herself? You know that you DON'T have to show everything on YT, couple moments are intimate. Jesus Eileen you only have a platform to share your boring ass videos because you married a Youtuber (if you can even call Julia that tbf) 

She claims to be a political pundit, but doesn't actually debate anything.

All she cares about is bashing, blocking and being a fucking moron on Twitter. If this was my Grandmother (who is a little older than Eileen) then I would be so embarassed! Never mind this thing being my spouse. 

eileen.png

Posted

That's fair, I get where you're coming from I really do and I apologise if I came across as rude.

I understood what you said as a joke! I was not offended or anything :), don't worry, most likely my way of expressing myself was confusing . I was only giving my input about Julia's new "hobby". The connection was that even in your joke there is some truth and I can imagine Julia drinking just to feel that everything is ok, just as she wishes it were.

Posted

I understood what you said as a joke! I was not offended or anything :), don't worry, most likely my way of expressing myself was confusing . I was only giving my input about Julia's new "hobby". The connection was that even in your joke there is some truth and I can imagine Julia drinking just to feel that everything is ok, just as she wishes it were.

It was a slight joke, I mean she could have worse habits like marrying a 62 yea---oh wait.

Posted

I got a good laugh out of this one.

693A14F7-2224-4176-A372-8571A8C0C50B.png

Posted

So I actually found the bracelet that Eileen gave to Julia for their anniversary on Etsy. 

1) 18€ is cheap af

2) doesn't seem she really put effort in looking for something for her, life she just typed bracelet on etsy and ordered the first thing that appeared.

Screenshot_20200129_185929_com.android.chrome.jpg

Posted

144BAE58-42FC-4196-84F3-26537CEC3804.jpeg

D5E16965-27BE-4DD7-B8F8-8E07A4F6CDAA.jpeg

Posted

So, Julia cooks for them, earns most of the money, goes to school, edits Eileen's videos, like wtf why?? Everybody is actually giving you a break because you are a *lesbian age gap couple* if it was a young dude everybody would go nuts. 

Posted (edited)

"What would Eileen do?" haha she almost pretends to be successful in something and others could take her as an example.  We know that she solves problems by changing her name, move in another country or getting drunk/high.

And instead going to a therapist first , she takes CBD.  Yes, you are a great role model, Eileen!  But i can also imagine that Eileen, with her "BA in psychology ", tells Julia that she doesn't need therapy.  
"Nah baby, you're fine you don't need therapy you only need me and my beautiful, honest, extravagant love with some erotic dildo games "

So, Julia cooks for them, earns most of the money, goes to school, edits Eileen's videos, like wtf why?? Everybody is actually giving you a break because you are a *lesbian age gap couple* if it was a young dude everybody would go nuts. 

Yes, they have a very healthy marriage.  Julia really has issues, nobody with a healthy self-confidence would put up with that for a long time.  Unfortunately Julia is addicted to harmony and Eileen is very lazy.  I can imagine that Julia does the whole household also alone.

Edited by GermanGirl94

Posted

Lol at everyone getting angry at Eileen for cbd oil😂 it's a natural, safe product and I've been taking it for anxiety for a while now, it really works. Therapy is expensive and the NHS has a huuuge waiting list so why not try anything available? Plus the medications doctors want to push on people are honestly awful and I would never put them in my body. 

I'm Eileens least biggest fan but this just seems ridiculous. I do remember seeing in a video ages ago that she did say she was in therapy anyway (clearly isn't working tho).

I don't see this as an irresponsible sponsorship in any way, the worst that could happen is that it just doesn't work for someone and they need to try something else. Julias sponsorships on the other hand are truly dangerous and irresponsible. The lip fillers, the veneers etc. 

The video was incredibly boring and pointless but that's about it.

Posted

CHIAROESCURO

Its a perfect choice for a “shady wedding”.

F1A81117-E5A3-4A56-9CFD-905C273BABCC.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  CHIARO- SCARE-OH 

Posted

Lol at everyone getting angry at Eileen for cbd oil😂 it's a natural, safe product and I've been taking it for anxiety for a while now, it really works. Therapy is expensive and the NHS has a huuuge waiting list so why not try anything available? Plus the medications doctors want to push on people are honestly awful and I would never put them in my body. 

I'm Eileens least biggest fan but this just seems ridiculous. I do remember seeing in a video ages ago that she did say she was in therapy anyway (clearly isn't working tho).

I don't see this as an irresponsible sponsorship in any way, the worst that could happen is that it just doesn't work for someone and they need to try something else. Julias sponsorships on the other hand are truly dangerous and irresponsible. The lip fillers, the veneers etc. 

The video was incredibly boring and pointless but that's about it.

this. People are shitting on her without knowing the reality of the NHS wait times and lack of funding. Seeing a ‘therapist’ isn’t exactly straight forward here.

CBD is more or less harmless as far as we know so far and a far cry from homeopathy whilst CBT and SSRIs have precious little evidence suggesting anything more than marginal effectiveness.

Posted

this. People are shitting on her without knowing the reality of the NHS wait times and lack of funding. Seeing a ‘therapist’ isn’t exactly straight forward here.

CBD is more or less harmless as far as we know so far and a far cry from homeopathy whilst CBT and SSRIs have precious little evidence suggesting anything more than marginal effectiveness.

People wait for over a year to just get counselling. Though to be fair they could spend their money on counselling rather than pissing it up the wall. 

Posted

People wait for over a year to just get counselling. Though to be fair they could spend their money on counselling rather than pissing it up the wall. 

I've been waiting 3 years now, it's pointless. Good point though they do have cash to see therapists