• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

489 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets be clear. The problem is not the “discount cupon”, the problem is that some people see Julia as a brazilian gold Digger who makes money by a social media circus. Probably the ex confirmed that at the wedding when the she noticed that was a barcroft TV event. 

Do you think they disagree about the discount or about the whole circus? 

You're right - it's probably not about the code.   The thing is when I watched the video I got the impression Julia was probably a big part of whatever happened.  She seems like a bitch about the partner and kid.  Also, if your guests travel to you wedding it's usually a courtesy to have rooms blocked off for them - so they get best price and a room near the other wedding guests.  TBH I kinda see why the ex might have been upset.  Esp if she is closer to Eileen's age.

Posted

I'm not sure what the issue was?

the discount code could not be applied because another code was applied? it is normal to not be allowed to apply more than one discount code. 

Posted

I'm not sure what the issue was?

the discount code could not be applied because another code was applied? it is normal to not be allowed to apply more than one discount code. 

Sounds like she was just scraping the bottom of the barrel for shit to sling at the ex.   First the ex was cold, then the ex was rude, then the ex interrupted the makeup, then the ex left without saying goodbye, then no card, then she interrupted the honeymoon, and on and on.  To me, Julia comes across as weirdly obsessed with the ex.  On one of the happiest day (your wedding) and week (your honeymoon) of your life you just don't think about wedding guests.

Posted

if the ex from hell story is true and not heavily embellished, then shame on the ex. if you are going to be bitch then don't attend the wedding. simple. 

as for Julia, she needs content so of course she will share the story.  If I were her, then I would keep my mouth shut about the entire ordeal because  don't want to relive and because it is not worth it. 

Posted

I‘m pretty sure Julia follows the posts in this thread very closely. She kept pointing out that the Eileen-Ex was nowhere in the Barcroft or her Wedding video and we shouldn‘t even try. It reminded me of the Vimeo video of Julia‘s Ex, people found. I feel like she‘s just really trying to cover up the bigger picture of the events that happened that day, trying to paint herself in a better light. 

Posted

Who would spend a whole day of their honeymoon writing a long email to their ex? I think that says a lot about their relationship (J&E)...

Posted

Who would spend a whole day of their honeymoon writing a long email to their ex? I think that says a lot about their relationship (J&E)...

Id like to hear the other side of the story. I wish the ex join this forum.

It is clear that Julia uses her channel as a tool for small revenges. Someone said in the forum that at the end Eileens personality will be obliterated, I couldnt agree more. Poor Eileen, lost her 20 years friend.

Posted

If Julia’s story is true then the ex sounds like a psycho.  The speech thing, bringing the kid in the room, sneaking off then emailing after the wedding is all bang out of order and I’d be annoyed too. 

I suspect however there’s more to the story and the ex is seeing far more than we do and can see that Eileen is being swept up in something absolutely ridiculous 

Posted

Funny notes:

a) 113kg ! Ouch

b) hair colour: NA

what a hell they dont have pink? Prejudice!!!!!

c) felony 2c:20-4

2C:20-4. Theft by deception

2C:20-4. Theft by deception.

A person is guilty of theft if he purposely obtains property of another by deception. A person deceives if he purposely:

a.Creates or reinforces a false impression, including false impressions as to law, value, intention or other state of mind, and including, but not limited to, a false impression that the person is soliciting or collecting funds for a charitable purpose; but deception as to a person's intention to perform a promise shall not be inferred from the fact alone that he did not subsequently perform the promise;

b.Prevents another from acquiring information which would affect his judgment of a transaction; or

c.Fails to correct a false impression which the deceiver previously created or reinforced, or which the deceiver knows to be influencing another to whom he stands in a fiduciary or confidential relationship.

The term "deceive" does not, however, include falsity as to matters having no pecuniary significance, or puffing or exaggeration by statements unlikely to deceive ordinary persons in the group addressed.

L.1978, c.95; amended 2003, c.43.

Posted

Is that site legit?

I can imagine she could easily be arrested for something drink or drug related. 

No, it's for:  2C:20-4A  Theft by deception.  Shit.  Makes me kinda sad.

Posted (edited)

No, it's for:  2C:20-4A  Theft by deception.  Shit.  Makes me kinda sad.

I wonder if they'll address this? This whole situation is getting out of hand and will end in tears, Eileen's most likely. It is sad.

P.S sorry for not reading the link properly.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted (edited)

I wonder if they'll address this? This whole situation is getting out of hand and will end in tears, Eileens most likely. It is sad.

Edited by vornado
Cant see my comment. :(