• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Julia Zelg

9234 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Take the cat to a vet! It's not hard.

http://www.intvethospital.com

Eileen, who is sponsored by Tracy’s dog sex toys, said they are going to sacrifice the cat...

Edited by Kojak

Posted

https://youtu.be/9vGH1HSFJsA 

found a video where Lauren is featured, she basically used to help film all Julia’s old videos. 

Posted

I have been reading this thread for a while now  and I felt it was time to leave some comments. I came across Julia’s channel back on Maria’s time and it was so cringey I couldn’t stop watching since.

I have no words for the stories from Turkey, and how downhill Julia is going with all the things she is doing to herself.

i was just about to watch Eileen’s last video, and I found the Dolls Kill haul she did last week, which I didn’t watch yet. I’m speechless. Why does she keep trying so hard to dress like Julia when WE ALL CAN SEE THAT SHE DOESNT LOOK GOOD ON THOSE CLOTHES.  Ugh. 

Posted

found a video where Lauren is featured, she basically used to help film all Julia’s old videos. 

And now we know why she dyed her hair pink, showered herself in glitter and married a sex toy loving geriatric criminal.  Cause she is boring af without it!

Posted (edited)

I really just hope Julia doesn't end up like Pete Burns or other celebrities who were  naturally beautiful but took plastic surgery too far. Julia already looks disfigured, such a pretty face doesn't need this shit. I honestly wish she felt happy in her own body.. 

Screenshot_20191217_173224.jpg

Screenshot_20191217_180113.jpg

Edited by annie1987

Posted

I know we make a lot of fun of Julia's outfits, but her outfits today are waaaay better than these, holy hell. This video is from 2014 and it looks like she pulled some random pieces out of a 2005 closet...

Posted

I know we make a lot of fun of Julia's outfits, but her outfits today are waaaay better than these, holy hell. This video is from 2014 and it looks like she pulled some random pieces out of a 2005 closet...

lmao! especially those black pants with the rose and skeleton hand. No hate to Julia but that was funny to me. Also I used to own the same blue and pink corset 5 years ago, it was from amazon. lol

Posted

After all this dental work I hope Julia doesn't look uncanny like Boogie with his dentures.

1564622487576.thumb.png.f5d62c7b253ec535

Posted

I really just hope Julia doesn't end up like Pete Burns or other celebrities who were  naturally beautiful but took plastic surgery too far. Julia already looks disfigured, such a pretty face doesn't need this shit. I honestly wish she felt happy in her own body.. 

Screenshot_20191217_173224.jpg

Screenshot_20191217_180113.jpg

She doesn't seem too far from this honestly 

Posted

She doesn't seem too far from this honestly 

For those who dont know. To install veneers you have to do a very painfull preparation. You have to drill channels in your healthy teeth. Its irreversible.

B8903AC7-DF0C-42AB-9C8E-C90B337EAC77.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I'm confused.  What was actually wrong with her teeth that needed such an expensive, irreversible and painful treatment??  ^^That looks like a scene from Driller Killer!

At least she has a mature, responsible wife to advise her on permanent life decisions like this.  And to also be there afterwards to make sure she doesn't do anything reckless like drink whilst on antibiotics.  Oh wait...

Edited by Not An Egg
sp

Posted

For those who dont know. To install veneers you have to do a very painfull preparation. You have to drill channels in your healthy teeth. Its irreversible.

Lord Jesus take the wheel! She could’ve chosen teeth bleaching to just whiten them. 

Posted

I'm confused.  What was actually wrong with her teeth that need such an expensive, irreversible and painful treatment??  ^^That looks like a scene from Driller Killer!

At least she has a mature, responsible wife to advise her on permanent life decisions like this.  And to also be there afterwards to make sure she doesn't do anything reckless like drink whilst on antibiotics.  Oh wait...

She wants to look like her idol, Trisha Paytas.trisha-paytas-david-dorbik-bad-jason-nas

tp.thumb.jpg.bbb05bf3cd5d4afa4c148b167cdPersonally I think Trisha is ugly but I guess I'm in the minority. Julia looked so much better than her before.

Posted

Okay this is scary af.

I've researched the procedure and it can make a massive difference for someone with extremely crooked teeth like in this picture. 

In NO WAY Julia needed it. Her smile was literally perfect. 

Dental-Veneers-Main-Image-HolaSmile-Tijuana-Mexico-400x458.jpg

julia-zelg-5.jpg

Posted

I agree with whoever said next is boobs, than ass, nose (she said she thinks it’s too wide), basically her whole body. She won’t even look like this in a couple of years.