• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

491 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn she says that her whole look is for Julia. That's so sad.

Did y'all Catch the end where Eileen says if Julia wants a baby, she will, I'm thinking her next stunt will be a pregnancy . It seems like Eileen will do whatever Julia says, if she says jump, she says how high?

Posted

Did y'all Catch the end where Eileen says if Julia wants a baby, she will, I'm thinking her next stunt will be a pregnancy . It seems like Eileen will do whatever Julia says, if she says jump, she says how high?

I hope her next stunt is kids cause you know Barcroft is going to jump on that opportunity too.

Posted (edited)

Why did Julia post a picture where Eileen's eyes aren't even open? ;c Looks like she just cared how she looked like, but who am i to say something..

But i am happy for her. Both of them seem really happy, and i hope it won't fade.

Unbenannt.PNG

Edited by Alessa

Posted

eileen looks so stiff. I swear they should have just used the MUA. Phoebe sucks

Posted

Eileen's new storytime video got deleted. I wonder if Julia got jealous again and it sparked a fight between them so instead of filming another apology video (lmao) Eileein just decided to delete it. Kind of have to admit though, this video was almost uncomfortable to watch. Eileen gets so excited about telling those stories, describing those women and her feelings/love/fascination for them and intimate situations between them. 

Posted

did you guys watch the reacting to barcroft's wedding video? Its very cringy how Eileen says "yeah yeah yeah" like Julia has in the past very cringy to me idk. As someone else said previously in the thread theres a big difference in behavior from Eileen, in her videos alone and with Julia. Its true, she is making a fool of herself by trying to act younger and more immature to match julias energy. The comment sections on their channels are definitely moderated

Posted

Eileen's new storytime video got deleted. I wonder if Julia got jealous again and it sparked a fight between them so instead of filming another apology video (lmao) Eileein just decided to delete it. Kind of have to admit though, this video was almost uncomfortable to watch. Eileen gets so excited about telling those stories, describing those women and her feelings/love/fascination for them and intimate situations between them. 

Eileen should have known that Julia will have another meltdown after the last debacle. how ridiculous

Posted (edited)

Julia and Eileen will be going to US for meet up.

Next move: Julia is planning to move to US.

Julia: "Mission accomplished".

Julia's new video, 'Rating My Wife's Bikinis' is incredibly difficult to watch. Body shaming is wrong period. Being confidence with your body is great period. However, it is wrong to glorify obesity and call it beautiful. Eileen wearing bikini is only for Julia's eyes to see and not for others. Julia made Eileen doing all these weird things just for views.

Edited by Billie Jean

Posted

Julia and Eileen will be going to US for meet up.

Next move: Julia is planning to move to US.

Julia: "Mission accomplished".

Julia's new video, 'Rating My Wife's Bikinis' is incredibly difficult to watch. Body shaming is wrong period. Being confidence with your body is great period. However, it is wrong to glorify obesity and call it beautiful. Eileen wearing bikini is only for Julia's eyes to see and not for others. Julia made Eileen doing all these weird things just for views.

This is a total US citizenship grab with the nice side benefit of lots of YouTube views.    I really hope they don't bring a baby in to this circus.

Posted

did you guys watch the reacting to barcroft's wedding video? Its very cringy how Eileen says "yeah yeah yeah" like Julia has in the past very cringy to me idk. As someone else said previously in the thread theres a big difference in behavior from Eileen, in her videos alone and with Julia. Its true, she is making a fool of herself by trying to act younger and more immature to match julias energy. The comment sections on their channels are definitely moderated

Yeah i believe the comment sections are heavily moderated too. i commented about julia should stop making eileen doing weird stuff eg wearing bikinis for views. My comment was gone.

Posted

I found Julia + ex-girlfriend video (Lauren) at Vimeo.

It seems Julia had problems to find a place to stay in London. Coincidence? Eillen has a flat in a posh neighborhood and an Amercian citizenship.
What else could Julia ask?

I wonder about the marriage green card interview:

"Lauren is my Soulmate, I mean, Eillen... Eillen... "

Posted (edited)

It seems Julia had problems to find a place to stay in London. Coincidence? Eillen has a flat in a posh neighborhood and an Amercian citizenship.

Nice find! 

Julia definitely uses people. She and Lauren had absolutely no chemistry. Her latest bikini review is cringe worthy.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Nice! Yeah what a coincidence, she does the same thing with every girlfriend, meets them online, dates a couple of months, moves in, gets a cat, starts making videos with them.