• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

490 posts in this topic

Posted

Something seems weird about Julia's proportion in this picture. I don't know if she's edited or if it's just the angle. That hand placement is so obviously deliberate.

Screenshot_20190424-081820_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm glad someone else has noticed. She looks so out of proportion. I wonder what has suddenly triggered her lack of body confidence? 

No... That's not the reason why her hand looks big lol, just look at her other hand for comparison. I wanted to post this but since PULL was down/ incredibly slow I couldn't.
Has anyone noticed Julia has been editing her photos (as in changing her appearance) more and more lately? She edited her waist to look smaller and her hip area to look larger. I think she also smoothed out the skin around her hip/leg and Eileen's arm. I'm not sure though.
She also lost a lot of weight in the last couple months. Do you guys think she might have insecurities about her weight? That would be pretty sad because her body looks fantastic either way.

edited.png

I meant to quote them both.

Posted

Omg your spot on about how Eileen will "tearfully let Julia go", and no one will be the bad guy. I still give it 2 years.

I dont think so. I think Eileen is intelligent, Eillen will make Julia captive of her choices, maybe the marriage will last until Eillen is alive.  Is a S&M relationship which Julia is the masoquist.

As a matter of fact Ive got the impression Julia met Maria in a SM party. Julia said in one video that they met in a a “very strange party”...

Posted

SM as in sadomasochism?

Posted

SM as in sadomasochism?

yep

(It is NOT a typo for M&M) lol

Posted

I dont think so. I think Eileen is intelligent, Eillen will make Julia captive of her choices, maybe the marriage will last until Eillen is alive.  Is a S&M relationship which Julia is the masoquist.

As a matter of fact Ive got the impression Julia met Maria in a SM party. Julia said in one video that they met in a a “very strange party”...

Yes! I remember in the Q&A they did respond strangely about how they met, Maria said she was BI as well, and Julia rolled her eyes, so yeah, it was kinky

Posted

Julia’s pride outfit lol dear god

344F46C0-3C45-48FE-B612-DE56D3BF8D9D.jpeg

E4C23B56-ED5F-4375-A0D1-5F0A329D0EF5.png

Posted (edited)

Pride is always overly sexualized, so Julia fits right in

Edited by Violetdelights

Posted

She's very pretty but the pride make up does nothing for her. 

Posted

Ok it was Phoebe that did her makeup.

It's also Julia's birthday in the video.

Posted (edited)

I can't deal... this girl confuses me so much. She literally has nothing to say.

Also, WHY IS EILEEN ALWAYS ON HER PHONE?

Edited by bagunia

Posted

Yikes.  At this point all I can say about this "couple" is:

tumblr_ms5cvuHgJu1qzkkr1o1_500.gif

Posted

One of the only videos left on her channel with Maria 

Posted

She was so much more bearable.... you can also really tell money got to her head

Posted

Some of you predicted that Barcroft would be working with Julia and Eileen during their wedding and looks like that’s the case, haven’t watched yet though

ABAF5A21-38A3-47B7-ACA4-4B256955A87D.jpeg

Posted

Some of you predicted that Barcroft would be working with Julia and Eileen during their wedding and looks like that’s the case, haven’t watched yet though

ABAF5A21-38A3-47B7-ACA4-4B256955A87D.jpeg

Damn she says that her whole look is for Julia. That's so sad.