• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

491 posts in this topic

Posted

god they both looked tacky af 

Posted

I liked Julia's dress, but makeup was bad. both looked tacky.

also, the reception hall was giving me claustrophobia. looked too squished and crowded.

Posted

Knowing that this video/wedding was being hyped up is sad, like a lot of the shots seemed unnecessary and kind of took me out of it. Couldn't the person film the venue beforehand with the shots of flowers etc then the actual ceremony lol. They looked great in the dresses though. 

Agree.  I'm sure they are looking at their current # of views and flipping out.   They're pretty low for how much tension they tried to build.   My guess is we're going to be treated to a few months of fairy-tale wedded bliss v logs, then torturous relationship woe videos and the cringe worthy apologies, then Eileen will tearfully "let Julia go".  No one will be the bad guy and they both get to walk off with the publicity.    My question to you all:  how long do you wager till the full on dumpster fire?

Posted

Was I the only one who noticed whenever Julia would show scenes would like her aunt or her mom, her friend Laura, Eileen would never really be around? Like she would never really hang out with them or do anything with them. I'm not sure if she has projects of  herown that she needs to work on or maybe because of her age she's not that active I'm not sure. 

Posted

she may have other things to do but it is kinda obvious that eileen's relationship with Julia's mom is cordial at best. 

Posted

Agree.  I'm sure they are looking at their current # of views and flipping out.   They're pretty low for how much tension they tried to build.   My guess is we're going to be treated to a few months of fairy-tale wedded bliss v logs, then torturous relationship woe videos and the cringe worthy apologies, then Eileen will tearfully "let Julia go".  No one will be the bad guy and they both get to walk off with the publicity.    My question to you all:  how long do you wager till the full on dumpster fire?

Omg your spot on about how Eileen will "tearfully let Julia go", and no one will be the bad guy. I still give it 2 years.

Posted

Omg your spot on about how Eileen will "tearfully let Julia go", and no one will be the bad guy. I still give it 2 years.

and spout some cliched lines like "to love is to let go"

Posted

New video. 

Lots of kissing and 'baby.' Not much else to say.

Posted

New video. 

Lots of kissing and 'baby.' Not much else to say.

And mostly showing hotel rooms..

Posted (edited)

"Donald trump is coddling terrorists and dictators, and I'm in love with my wife. I found love, as rihanna said, in a hopeless place" 

Image result for wtf gif

She goes from talking about marrying her "baby" julia, trump, Kim jung un, to staying away from too much sugar in order to live a healthier life

Edited by Violetdelights

Posted (edited)

First of all, this entire video sounds like a poorly written speech. does it feel rehearsed to anyone else?

in addition, this video gives us a deeper look into what is going on inside Eileen's head. Marriage/relationships should be between equals, two people who are on equal grounds emotionally. However this situation is disturbing because it is so obvious that Eileen feels she is below Julia because of her age/looks. They just got married, this is supposed to be fun, celebratory video instead, this video is 13:40 minutes of Eileen being self conscious. 

I don't know the gravity of Eileen's "bad eating habit" or if it is as bad as she is making out to be, but words like "obligation"  or "I owe her" sounds problematic, and obviously reeks of insecurity.  the summary of this entire video, "Julia is my beautiful. perfect, gorgeous wife and I'm old and ugly" Please eileen, have some confidence.  The Onus is on Eileen to be perfect or "worthy" of julia, while Julia is already perfect. What a bizarre dynamic they have. 

Edited by Violetdelights

Posted

how come it is so quiet here?

Posted

how come it is so quiet here?

The site has been so painfully slow for the past two or three days. It's taken so long to load a page that I haven't posted much, probably the same for everyone else too :)

Eileen's video was so disjointed. I think she was more tired out by the wedding than she will ever admit to. She should have blown her nose before filming too. She had something coming out of her left nostril, it was very distracting lol. 

Posted

And mostly showing hotel rooms..

The honeymoon video posted above - look at Eileen's hand on Julias waist - is it me or is there something horribly disturbing about it?  It almost looks like a paw or incredibly over-sized.     I can't even imagine those two together.

Posted

The honeymoon video posted above - look at Eileen's hand on Julias waist - is it me or is there something horribly disturbing about it?  It almost looks like a paw or incredibly over-sized.     I can't even imagine those two together.

No... That's not the reason why her hand looks big lol, just look at her other hand for comparison. I wanted to post this but since PULL was down/ incredibly slow I couldn't.

Has anyone noticed Julia has been editing her photos (as in changing her appearance) more and more lately? She edited her waist to look smaller and her hip area to look larger. I think she also smoothed out the skin around her hip/leg and Eileen's arm. I'm not sure though.
She also lost a lot of weight in the last couple months. Do you guys think she might have insecurities about her weight? That would be pretty sad because her body looks fantastic either way.

edited.png