• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Julia Zelg

9392 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m feeling like a true detective lol! If you look at the reflections and compare it to their living room window, I’d say she filmed herself there.

07B1D47A-C83F-48B1-9418-6226075960E5.png

3B980058-FAF8-41A8-AF09-5A4CDF03E3F9.jpeg

Haha thanks for showing this I couldn't find it.

It could still be pre-recorded though, it's not like she didn't know that Barcroft were gonna upload. 

Posted

Haha thanks for showing this I couldn't find it.

It could still be pre-recorded though, it's not like she didn't know that Barcroft were gonna upload. 

It could be, yes!

btw, has anyone found a nice comment on their Barcroft video? I scrolled quickly through them and saw none. Damn the backlash must be painful. I don’t believe Eileen at all when she says she doesn’t care. 

Posted

It could be, yes!

btw, has anyone found a nice comment on their Barcroft video? I scrolled quickly through them and saw none. Damn the backlash must be painful. I don’t believe Eileen at all when she says she doesn’t care. 

I think anyone would care when the comments are 100% negative. I think I found like 5 niceish ones. I feel bad for them even though they're questionable in a lot of their actions. Barcroft is just mocking them tbh

Posted (edited)

This. Julia is in her mid 20s yet acts like a 15 year old. Then again a lot of people in London in their 20s & 30s seem to be in a perpetual state of adolescence but Julia takes it to the next level with all her "cutesy" stuff. 

It makes their relationship even more disturbing. If Julia acted her age it wouldn't be so bad but what kind of 60yr old woman wants a 25 year old who acts and dresses like a child? Julia will blink and be 30 and still be dressing like a human unicorn and doing dolls kill hauls. 

They both need therapy and to address their issues properly, it's actually very sad to see. The comments on their barcroft video are extremely negative and I don't think either of them are mentally stable enough to handle it.

I don't even think it's about what she wears. I follow YouTubers who dress the same as Julia, but they're so much more grown up. I follow this other YouTuber. She's a rainbow of sprinkles, she's younger than Julia, but boy is she waaay more mature than her. Julia gives me mixed signals all the time, she tries to be sexy, yet she's a big child. It doesn't add up, and it's just awkward. And on top of that, she keeps making these sexual insinuations all the time, and I'm just so over it. I have a dirty mind, believe me, but I don't go around broadcasting it all. the. freaking. time. It's childish and annoying. Uuugh, I don't even know how to explain how I feel, I'm just so fed up with it. Like before they went to the US, she showed us her nails, and said something about two of the nails being shorter than the other ones. She said "I wonder why" or something, like come on. No one want's to know what she uses those fingers for :megusta: 

Edit: I didn't feel comfortable leaving the other YouTuber's name on here, so I removed it. 

Edited by xPusheenx

Posted

Isn't london similar to NYC anyways?

kinda.

i went there when I was 17 and 21, before the age of Google maps in my pocket and wasn’t particularly phased by wandering around on my own.

The grid system in Manhattan is fairly easy to navigate once you know how it works and you can walk the length of Manhattan island quickly enough.

I dunno if they were staying on the island or out in one of the boroughs but it’s still not exactly a situation of ‘fending for yourself’ if you actually do have accommodation and have to work out how to take a taxi or the subway. Jesus.

Was wrong about Eileen being at home. Reflections are correct!

No one want's to know what she uses those fingers for :megusta: 

For pushing through the front to get last little nugget out the back on the toilet surely.

Posted

This. Julia is in her mid 20s yet acts like a 15 year old. Then again a lot of people in London in their 20s & 30s seem to be in a perpetual state of adolescence but Julia takes it to the next level with all her "cutesy" stuff. 

They both need therapy and to address their issues properly, it's actually very sad to see. The comments on their barcroft video are extremely negative and I don't think either of them are mentally stable enough to handle it.

I lived in London for a short spell in my twenties and Julia often reminds me of characters I encountered along the way. Something about it being such a global cultural hub means that young, artsy, queer-types flock from all over the world to pursue their dreams on a hope and a prayer and often little else. They form unstable, affectionate, sometimes toxic communities based in and around slightly squalid, tiny, damp flat-shares and pubs and shoestring art/performance shows. They are often the most interesting and most infuriating people you'll ever meet. And they are often a super strange mix of mature and juvenile. 

On one hand, they've often done things that would scare people twice their age; e.g. leave their hometowns- often their own continents- to move somewhere that they see as a gateway to a life of partying, sex, love, music, art, bohemia, you name it. The reality is often very different. No disrespect to London (I think it's one of the greatest cities in the world), but it can be a lonely and forbidding place and it certainly doesn't care if you sink or swim. So whether you regard Julia as courageous or stupid, it is not easy to carve out anything approaching a solvent, productive, aspirational life if you're a newcomer in London and that she did that tells you something about her mettle, if nothing else. I often think that the persona she adopts on camera is a very incomplete picture of what goes on in her head. 

On the other hand, these people are often highly imaginative, drawn to fantasising, which makes them cocoon-builders. They struggle with reconciling an experimental, hedonistic approach to life with deeper responsibility, societal contribution, etc. Julia is clearly still a deeply narcissistic, immature person in many respects and there's every reason to expect better from a 25 year old. Meanwhile she is choosing to live out her mistakes in the glare of a (self-imposed) public eye, which isn't healthy. For all the "we ignore the haters!" rhetoric, it must take a huge emotional toll on her.

When I look at how things have panned out for the chaotic, rackety, arty people I crossed paths with in London 8 or 9 years ago, some of them are now sinking, some of them are swimming, some are managing to do both (everything from modelling and recording contracts to STDs, drug and psychosis problems to "selling out" with steady day jobs and kids). For some reason I feel as though Julia is going to be one of the ones who comes out the other side intact and okay. But I also think that it might take another ten years. I think that she will burn out, drop off social media, confront some of her issues (which people only ever do when a crisis forces them to), and emerge a better person. But I don't think it will be painless.

Posted

It makes their relationship even more disturbing. If Julia acted her age it wouldn't be so bad but what kind of 60yr old woman wants a 25 year old who acts and dresses like a child? Julia will blink and be 30 and still be dressing like a human unicorn and doing dolls kill hauls. 

Maybe she grew up too fast. Moving across the globe at 18 with little life experience or money must've been hard. Might explain somewhat why she's so childish and clings to parters that are motherly figures

Posted

I lived in London for a short spell in my twenties and Julia often reminds me of characters I encountered along the way. Something about it being such a global cultural hub means that young, artsy, queer-types flock from all over the world to pursue their dreams on a hope and a prayer and often little else. They form unstable, affectionate, sometimes toxic communities based in and around slightly squalid, tiny, damp flat-shares and pubs and shoestring art/performance shows. They are often the most interesting and most infuriating people you'll ever meet. And they are often a super strange mix of mature and juvenile. 

On one hand, they've often done things that would scare people twice their age; e.g. leave their hometowns- often their own continents- to move somewhere that they see as a gateway to a life of partying, sex, love, music, art, bohemia, you name it. The reality is often very different. No disrespect to London (I think it's one of the greatest cities in the world), but it can be a lonely and forbidding place and it certainly doesn't care if you sink or swim. So whether you regard Julia as courageous or stupid, it is not easy to carve out anything approaching a solvent, productive, aspirational life if you're a newcomer in London and that she did that tells you something about her mettle, if nothing else. I often think that the persona she adopts on camera is a very incomplete picture of what goes on in her head. 

On the other hand, these people are often highly imaginative, drawn to fantasising, which makes them cocoon-builders. They struggle with reconciling an experimental, hedonistic approach to life with deeper responsibility, societal contribution, etc. Julia is clearly still a deeply narcissistic, immature person in many respects and there's every reason to expect better from a 25 year old. Meanwhile she is choosing to live out her mistakes in the glare of a (self-imposed) public eye, which isn't healthy. For all the "we ignore the haters!" rhetoric, it must take a huge emotional toll on her.

When I look at how things have panned out for the chaotic, rackety, arty people I crossed paths with in London 8 or 9 years ago, some of them are now sinking, some of them are swimming, some are managing to do both (everything from modelling and recording contracts to STDs, drug and psychosis problems to "selling out" with steady day jobs and kids). For some reason I feel as though Julia is going to be one of the ones who comes out the other side intact and okay. But I also think that it might take another ten years. I think that she will burn out, drop off social media, confront some of her issues (which people only ever do when a crisis forces them to), and emerge a better person. But I don't think it will be painless.

This is spot on! I was born and raised in London and this is definitely true. You're right it is very courageous to move to another country completely on your own- perhaps there is some feeling of growing up too fast and wanting to be nurtured.  London is not a kind city and she seems very sensitive.

I still can't understand why she's allowed Eileen to ruin her channel with her criminality and pervyness... 

Posted

Julia stayed up until 9am this morning binge watching OITNB. Doesn’t sound like much is happening in bed with her and Eileen lately.😆

Posted

She's slow on the YouTube videos but she's got time to binge watch orange is the new black. She needs to get a job. 

Eileens likes on twitter probably seem pretty offensive to Julia Screenshot_2019-11-09-11-34-16-993_com.a

Screenshot_2019-11-09-11-34-38-812_com.android.chrome.png

Posted

She's slow on the YouTube videos but she's got time to binge watch orange is the new black. She needs to get a job. 

Eileens likes on twitter probably seem pretty offensive to Julia Screenshot_2019-11-09-11-34-16-993_com.a

Ouch, right after Julia got injections herself O.o Personally I think JA looks good, and people are free to do whatever they want with their looks. It's just a bit weird that Eileen's liked all these comments considering Julia's trips to the botox-place.

Posted

Eileen is salty that Jennifer Aniston looks gorgeous at 50 while she's got hair that looks like straw and no sense of style. 

Posted

I can only imagine Julia will look back on this relationship and gag everytime she thinks about Eileen. Those memories in bed will probably be traumatising once everyone stops caring and she stops making money off of it. Eileens liked tweets are very telling. She probably goes on about plastic surgery to Julia. And yeah Jennifer Aniston looks great for her age unlike Eileen who takes no care in her appearance anymore and is made to look ridiculous playing dress up with a 25 year old 

Posted (edited)

Why is Eileen such a caricature? I never knew someone could truly be such a steryotype. She doesn't have one view that isn't far left wing? Funny is she seems like she could be a nice person , until you're Republican I guess.

Edited by MP0421
Added details

Posted

Also liking a tweet about Jennifer Aniston trying to look younger but it's only making her worse . . . .hello Eileen! Look at the state of you. You might not be doing surgeries but you look like a f****** troll doll 

s-l300.jpg