• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

3108 posts in this topic

Posted

Eileen is busy though lol

Hidden Content

I really feel bad for Julia... the fact that 90% of that video is just instances of Julia talking to her or being around her while Eileen pays more attention to her phone than her own wife🙈 and old people say that us young people are always on our phones, I personally don't like being on my phone when my Fiancèe is around, I like spending time with her and talking to her or just playing a board game or something lol but yikes.... She should of married her phone tbh

Posted

I really feel bad for Julia... the fact that 90% of that video is just instances of Julia talking to her or being around her while Eileen pays more attention to her phone than her own wife🙈 and old people say that us young people are always on our phones, I personally don't like being on my phone when my Fiancèe is around, I like spending time with her and talking to her or just playing a board game or something lol but yikes.... She should of married her phone tbh

Not surprising behaviour coming from a tryhard in a pink wig who’s WAY past her time.

Posted

I think it's sad that Eileen's not even trying to stay away from her phone. I've seen her glued to it in soo many videos, and people are commenting on it too. I think Julia's even commented on her always being on it. I have a little bit of a phone addiction too, but when my bf tells me to put it down, I actually do. It must be so frustrating for her that Eileen's ALWAYS on it. 

Posted

I think it's sad that Eileen's not even trying to stay away from her phone. I've seen her glued to it in soo many videos, and people are commenting on it too. I think Julia's even commented on her always being on it. I have a little bit of a phone addiction too, but when my bf tells me to put it down, I actually do. It must be so frustrating for her that Eileen's ALWAYS on it. 

It looks especially rude in the clip where they are spending Christmas at Julia's family home. It seems a bit insane that she can't summon the manners to give her undivided attention at a family gathering like that. Even people half Eileen's age usually know that it's very antisocial to pull out their phones at the dinner table on a special occasion.

Posted

Eileen is busy though lol

Hidden Content

Oh the one when Eileen is at the dinner table with her in-laws is soooo rude! I wouldn't dream of it! 

They've flown across the world basically to Brazil to see Julia's family and all Eileen is interested in is her phone? The fuck?

Posted

It looks especially rude in the clip where they are spending Christmas at Julia's family home. It seems a bit insane that she can't summon the manners to give her undivided attention at a family gathering like that. Even people half Eileen's age usually know that it's very antisocial to pull out their phones at the dinner table on a special occasion.

Exactly. If I'm at a family gathering, I put my phone in the car, Eileen should too. I would be pissed if my bf sat on his phone like that at a family gathering. It's actually quite mean of her to do so. If she's not gonna be there mentally, she shouldn't have come in the first place IMO. 

Posted

Screenshot_20191110_234321.thumb.jpg.13a

Wait, what holidays is she talking about? Are they gonna fly somewhere else despite being 'broke af' or did i just simply miss something?

Posted (edited)

Wait, what holidays is she talking about? Are they gonna fly somewhere else despite being 'broke af' or did i just simply miss something?

I've heard some American people refer to Christmas and the New Year as "the holidays." Maybe that is what she talking about?

With that said, Julia has visited Brazil the past couple of years, so that could also be what she means.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

she means Christmas, New Year etc. 

Ps I am new here and have some info from personal experience but I’m a bit nervous to spill. Also I don’t want to verify who I am so there’s also the fear of disbelief nor do I want to encourage anyone to flout the rule of contacting them etc etc. 

I am genuinely scared for Julia. I am pretty sure now that Eileen is controlling her. 

One thing I can say now is, do you remember the apology video? What actually went down is that in the video Eileen apologises for, she actually discussed in huge amounts of detail and said passive aggressive things about some sex acts she doesn’t get anymore, things she prefers physically in a woman that is not like Julia.

Julia edited that stuff out. it was uncomfortable for her, and she also would have reigned her in anyway, she’s so graphic about her ‘erotic’ experiences and I have seen her try to reign Eileen in on videos before. Ultimately it is Julia’s channel after all. I think Eileen was mad she wanted to cut and was happy about it or she’s just plain narcissistic. She insisted on filming this video and Julia edited it reluctantly. It was Eileen’s way at getting at Julia, because she knew full well that once Julia cut the bad bits that we would take her word for it and Julia would look petty and insecure. Some evidence of this - Eileen hearted the comments that said she didn’t need to apologise and Julia’s oversensitive. Why would you do that if your apology was genuine? She’s fucking with Julia’s head all over the place. She was mad she didn’t get to talk in detail.

Eileen is a con artist and is manipulated Julia. I have more to say but I need to consider it. 

Omg are you serious? Do you personally know Julia? If so, please try to look after her a bit. 

Posted

she means Christmas, New Year etc. 

Ps I am new here and have some info from personal experience but I’m a bit nervous to spill. Also I don’t want to verify who I am so there’s also the fear of disbelief nor do I want to encourage anyone to flout the rule of contacting them etc etc. 

I am genuinely scared for Julia. I am pretty sure now that Eileen is controlling her. 

One thing I can say now is, do you remember the apology video? What actually went down is that in the video Eileen apologises for, she actually discussed in huge amounts of detail and said passive aggressive things about some sex acts she doesn’t get anymore, things she prefers physically in a woman that is not like Julia.

Julia edited that stuff out. it was uncomfortable for her, and she also would have reigned her in anyway, she’s so graphic about her ‘erotic’ experiences and I have seen her try to reign Eileen in on videos before. Ultimately it is Julia’s channel after all. I think Eileen was mad she wanted to cut and was happy about it or she’s just plain narcissistic. She insisted on filming this video and Julia edited it reluctantly. It was Eileen’s way at getting at Julia, because she knew full well that once Julia cut the bad bits that we would take her word for it and Julia would look petty and insecure. Some evidence of this - Eileen hearted the comments that said she didn’t need to apologise and Julia’s oversensitive. Why would you do that if your apology was genuine? She’s fucking with Julia’s head all over the place. She was mad she didn’t get to talk in detail.

Eileen is a con artist and is manipulated Julia. I have more to say but I need to consider it. 

So you know her personally? Oh my Gosh if this is true save her Jesus!

Posted

Posted (edited)

Eileens behaviours does seem like she just wants a notch on the bedpost and like she is a sexual bully. 

Edited by Ggrey
It wrote a swear word instead of notch

Posted

Weird, my comments keep getting hidden in other comments.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.  Anyway what I was saying is I'm suspicious of the recent posts re:  the apology video.   I wouldn't be surprised if it's Julia building her victim story.   She specializes in being The Victim - look at her story time themes.  I do think Eileen is a mind fucking criminal but I also think Julia was all for this publicity stunt and is backing away only now since it totally failed.  I mean when Barcroft fans are over you, come on.  It's O-V-E-R.

Posted

Weird, my comments keep getting hidden in other comments.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.  Anyway what I was saying is I'm suspicious of the recent posts re:  the apology video.   I wouldn't be surprised if it's Julia building her victim story.   She specializes in being The Victim - look at her story time themes.  I do think Eileen is a mind fucking criminal but I also think Julia was all for this publicity stunt and is backing away only now since it totally failed.  I mean when Barcroft fans are over you, come on.  It's O-V-E-R.

Agreed. Barcroft set the bar ridiculously low. Julia will be better off without trying to seek fame with this sad excuse for a relationship. It increased her number of followers originally but in the long run Eileen will ruin everything she's built. I felt like making a video of clips of everytime Julia said she wanted to be famous but I don't have time but it could be funny 😂

Posted

Man, julia is 25 years old I hope she doesnt lose all her young years being in this toxic relationship. For some reason, I just cant believe it was all a publicity stunt, i think julia genuinely fell for eileen because eileen said and did all the right things and made her feel like a goddess. I'm sure Maria complimented her appearance,  but the way eileen does it is SO extreme And I think julia liked that. That's the way julia expresses love and I think Eileen just mimicked that, it doeant seem natural for her. Not to say it sounds particularly genuine for julia either but I think it is. Julia doesnt want to come off as naive but then she says things like "I have found my soulmate" and yeah...it sounds naive. I just dont want her to be trapped in a relationship because shes thinks it's her one true love.