• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Julia Zelg

9490 posts in this topic

Posted

Eileen's hair is sooo damaged. Why dye it pink if she doesn't take care of it?

Posted

Sorry, I was being facetious. Someone on YouTube said that with no receipts or reasoning.

Oh, okay. For all I know she could be, I stopped following them on Instagram, where they post all the juicy stuff.

Eileen's hair is sooo damaged. Why dye it pink if she doesn't take care of it?

Gray hair is dry to begin with, I reckon she used to dye it brown, and to get rid of the brown, she probably bleached it to be able to put the pink colour on top. That's a lot for already brittle hair. I'm guessing Julia is the one who "made" her dye it, and in Julia's eyes, Eileen is perfect even if her hair looks like a bird's nest. :rageplz: I think she looked way better with the dark hair, but the pink would look a lot nicer if she used a deep conditioner once in a while.

Posted (edited)

20191107_134059.jpg

From Eileen's ig post on their barcroft video. Bring on the mental health slurs, Eileen!

Edited by X/Y/Z

Posted

Sorry, I was being facetious. Someone on YouTube said that with no receipts or reasoning.

all I know is I don’t think they have anything that dark in the background in their flat

Posted

20191107_134059.jpg

From Eileen's ig post on their barcroft video. Bring on the mental health slurs, Eileen!

lol how is spending hours deleting negative comments, "ignoring crazy haters?" 

Posted

20191107_134059.jpg

they are just both so horribly immature living in their own bubble and thinking everyone bows down to them. People are saying Julia's "just a kid" but I'm around the same age and no one I know acts how she does. and Eileen? a 60 year old woman saying "jail is just part of the adventure"? bet they also have t-shirts saying "normal people scare me"

Posted

all I know is I don’t think they have anything that dark in the background in their flat

You can see paned windows in her glasses reflection.

Posted

New video idea. Dying my wife's hair back to brown(bonus blue highlights) 

Posted (edited)

Oh there's ANOTHER Barcroft video about Eileen's arrest! Seriously now aren't they embarrassed?

“Leaving Julia to fend for herself, alone in New York City.” As a native New Yorker, I think this sounded ridiculous. I get that Julia had never been to the US, let alone NYC, but she is an adult. She wasn’t helpless, and New York isn’t a death trap. That sentence paints the entire city as filled to the brim with danger.

Edited by RainDear
typos

Posted

“Leaving Julia to fend for herself, alone in New York City.” As a native New Yorker, I think this sounded ridiculous. I get that Julia had never been to the US, let alone NYC, but she is an adult. She wasn’t helpless, and New York isn’t a death trap. That sentence paints the entire city as filled to the brim with danger.

Isn't london similar to NYC anyways?

Posted

Something just dawned on me. I keep saying that Julia is stilk a kid, but she's 25, so she's really not though? When I was 25 I had a 4yo and I was definitely not too young. I think she's portraying herself to be younger than she is, she acts childish to seen more "cute", and with a wife who's 60+ it makes a lot of people uncomfortable. It's not about the age gap, it's about how they're portraying themselves. I could never pin point what it was about them that made me uncomfortable, because I've never been uncomfortable with age gap relationships before. But you're absolutely right, she IS, in fact, an adult. 

Posted (edited)

Eileen: We ignore the haters, they don't affect us.

Also Eileen: *spends hours deleting any comment that's not overwhelmingly positive and writing passive-aggressive answers and reaffirming they're ignoring those comments when clearly not*

surejen.gif

I'd dare say that they spend a good portion of their time reading and deleting "hate" comments. How is that not caring?

Edited by BatataFrita

Posted

Something just dawned on me. I keep saying that Julia is stilk a kid, but she's 25, so she's really not though? When I was 25 I had a 4yo and I was definitely not too young. I think she's portraying herself to be younger than she is, she acts childish to seen more "cute", and with a wife who's 60+ it makes a lot of people uncomfortable. It's not about the age gap, it's about how they're portraying themselves. I could never pin point what it was about them that made me uncomfortable, because I've never been uncomfortable with age gap relationships before. But you're absolutely right, she IS, in fact, an adult. 

This. Julia is in her mid 20s yet acts like a 15 year old. Then again a lot of people in London in their 20s & 30s seem to be in a perpetual state of adolescence but Julia takes it to the next level with all her "cutesy" stuff. 

It makes their relationship even more disturbing. If Julia acted her age it wouldn't be so bad but what kind of 60yr old woman wants a 25 year old who acts and dresses like a child? Julia will blink and be 30 and still be dressing like a human unicorn and doing dolls kill hauls. 

They both need therapy and to address their issues properly, it's actually very sad to see. The comments on their barcroft video are extremely negative and I don't think either of them are mentally stable enough to handle it.

Posted

Because Eileen is actually in AmERiCa aT cOurt~*

I was looking at the reflection in her glasses, is that their home? Even if so she could have pre-recorded it. 

Posted

I was looking at the reflection in her glasses, is that their home? Even if so she could have pre-recorded it. 

I’m feeling like a true detective lol! If you look at the reflections and compare it to their living room window, I’d say she filmed herself there.

07B1D47A-C83F-48B1-9418-6226075960E5.png

3B980058-FAF8-41A8-AF09-5A4CDF03E3F9.jpeg