• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Julia Zelg

9546 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree with this I only had a problem once I saw these issues with Eileen and the change in Julia. I don't hate Julia but I think she is success driven and it's blinded her to be more outrageous and take more risks. Her relationship with Eileen has brought so much more attention and she seems to not know the difference between what will receive good attention and bad attention. In however long when her YouTube channel is not interesting or shocking anymore she will just be that girl who had the crazy YouTube channel. What professional school or college will hire a classical music teacher who's whole life is documented online in such a negative way? 

Well, I could imagine her carving out a niche as a music tutor/ singing teacher (Though not necessarily in a school because, you’re right, her image and history might make that difficult). She has a warm and likeable personality which would make her good with young kids.

The trouble is that that lifestyle is far more full of daily discipline and less full of the instant gratification and attention that a YouTuber receives. I think weening yourself off the “influencer” path and onto a more rewarding and challenging way of earning your way is just a bit like coming off a diet of cocaine and haribo in favour of green vegetables. It’s hard. It’s rehab.

Posted (edited)

Edited by potatollama

Posted

since I've subscribed to the channoww

😂 I love Julia's accent but that cracked me up

Posted

Hilarious!

Posted

20191103_111249.jpg

Only the highest quality previously deleted content...

Oh ffs. Does she realise that Patreon is for helping to pay for the cost of high quality projects? Her other video was so pathetic I'd be mad about losing my $5, but now a reupload? That's so disrespectful to the people who are paying her out of kindness.

Posted

Oh ffs. Does she realise that Patreon is for helping to pay for the cost of high quality projects? Her other video was so pathetic I'd be mad about losing my $5, but now a reupload? That's so disrespectful to the people who are paying her out of kindness.

She's a 25 yr old (maybe 24?) university graduate.  While nowhere near old she is way too old to be doing this type of shite.  She needs to accept that she has limited talent - which is true of most of us.  The reality is 99.9% of humanity will not be able to generate a living income from a fan base.  You have to not only have 1) legit talent but 2) the right talent at the right time and 3) a talent so rare people will pay for it year over year  4) a relentless drive to bury your competition

Marrying your grandmother and trying on skimpy outfits made of plastic is none of the above.

Posted

The comments really are vicious, I do feel bad for her :/

Screenshot_2019-11-05-22-06-46.png

Posted (edited)

Some comments I have on this video:

Eileen said she was 24 (the video on loss) when her mom died in 1991 but if she were only 24 then she would only be 52 now

Eileen only wants younger women because she feels they are more likely to be liberal

Even though she said she wouldn't talk about sex, she painted a pretty clear picture. 

Edited by MP0421
Needed to post correct video

Posted

Can you imagine these two with a baby? 

Posted

Some comments I have on this video:

Eileen said she was 24 (the video on loss) when her mom died in 1991 but if she were only 24 then she would only be 52 now

Eileen only wants younger women because she feels they are more likely to be liberal

Even though she said she wouldn't talk about sex, she painted a pretty clear picture. 

she’s lying, any older woman who would date her would most likely be liberal to some extent as they would be gay and grew up when there was extreme homophobia. I really doubt any of those lovely old gay grandmas you see at pride would be very right wing socially. Or at least any old woman who has lived for years as an out lesbian. She’s just making excuses

although I could be making a huge generalizations about old gay women seeing as I don’t know any but the ones I’ve seen at pride irl looked so sweet

Posted

she’s lying, any older woman who would date her would most likely be liberal to some extent as they would be gay and grew up when there was extreme homophobia. I really doubt any of those lovely old gay grandmas you see at pride would be very right wing socially. Or at least any old woman who has lived for years as an out lesbian. She’s just making excuses

although I could be making a huge generalizations about old gay women seeing as I don’t know any but the ones I’ve seen at pride irl looked so sweet

ah no, she says something that sounds like 1991 before repeating it more clearly as 1981. 
i think it’s just because she’s speaking out of the corner of her mouth.

Definitely a fetish though.

Posted

ah no, she says something that sounds like 1991 before repeating it more clearly as 1981. 
i think it’s just because she’s speaking out of the corner of her mouth.

Definitely a fetish though.

Oh ok makes more sense. She probably doesn't want to date older because they would see through her lies. 

Posted (edited)

Omg I absolutely loved that dynamic on the L Word (also being a teen at the time). That age gap effortlessly radiated hotness, albeit they were only 7 years apart, their differences in experience was the major gap. 

I love thinking of Juleen as some comedic spoof version of that. Suddenly the age gap increases six-fold, any sexual energy dissipates into "my sweet beautiful sensual pink fluffy baby" mumblings, and Marina gets cast by a lady in the nursing home Alzheimer's ward that keeps stealing everyone's food from the fridge and thinking that she's a political overlord as she taps away on the chocolate bars like she's tweeting.

😂 Actually I just realised Eileen has Phyllis vibes. Seems all benign and funny at first- then before you know it you've got repetitive strain injury from cringing.

Stop ruining Molly's- I mean Julia's- life, Eileen.

Edited by Tallis

Posted

Long time lurker, finally posting in this thread because I just Need to say it. Eileen if you’re creeping here PLEASE dye your hair brunette again!! 

Posted

Long time lurker, finally posting in this thread because I just Need to say it. Eileen if you’re creeping here PLEASE dye your hair brunette again!! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We all agree it looks much better that way. Even that one time she had it brown with blue streaks looked nicer than what she has now.