• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Julia Zelg

321 posts in this topic

Posted

Did they get married? I'm so confused! No updates at all

Posted

She posted today, the wedding happened, lol

Posted

Their hands look awful, did she use some kind of filter to highlight the wrinkles?

Screenshot_20190610-191742_Instagram.jpg

Posted

how come they're being so secretive about it

Posted

how come they're being so secretive about it

Maybe a third party is covering the wedding? 

For two people who can't usually keep things quiet, they've been behaving out of character even on the run up to the ceremony. 

Posted

which third party? barcroft?

they'll probably just upload the video

Posted

which third party? barcroft?

they'll probably just upload the video

Yeah Barcroft.

Posted

Their hands look awful, did she use some kind of filter to highlight the wrinkles?

Screenshot_20190610-191742_Instagram.jpg

julia covers eileen's hand because that hand does not look attractive

Posted

Screenshot_20190611-120122.thumb.png.60bjust found these in Julia's tagged pictures on Instagram. Eileen went pink!! 

Screenshot_20190611-120128.png

Posted

Screenshot_20190611-120122.thumb.png.60bjust found these in Julia's tagged pictures on Instagram. Eileen went pink!! 

Screenshot_20190611-120128.png

Eileen never struck me as the white wedding dress type. In fact I thought she was more the kind of person to be against something so traditional. 

Posted

Ok I like the dresses! Eileen should've just added extensions to her dark hair and curled it. Really keen to see their official pics so I can see how the pink hair really looks on her. 

Posted

Been lurking her videos since before she was with Eileen. It's kinda sad how she uses her as a tool, but I'm pretty sure Eileen knows and agrees to help her that way too. There's no way she doesn't *realize* that her thumbnails are there to shock people (cause it worked for me lol). 
I also feel like she might fake her accent to sound more interesting. 

My guess:  Eileen is a tool to US citizenship.   A lot of 'influencers' and YT stars live in LA.  I bet it's not long before Julia applies for citizenship.  Once granted, I suspect this charade will end.

Posted

I hope Julia didn’t pressure Eileen to go with pink hair and Eileen just wanted to match or something

congratulations to them though, I hope they will be happy in their marriage 

Posted (edited)

They're in the UK, not USA. Eileen is British. 

Eileen is American and had Irish ancestors, she has dual citizenship.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I love Julia's dress. Eileen's pink hair tho.....