• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

3118 posts in this topic

Posted

Julia celebrating paying off her debts. Meaning the money for bailing Eileen out. Silly girl. I would have made Eileen pay it but I guess where the hell is Eileen gonna get money from. She couldn't even hoe herself 

Screenshot_2019-11-01-21-46-29-614_com.instagram.android.png

Posted (edited)

Sooo what do we think? Did she really pay off her debt or she had to say this after all the things we said about her lying about her financial status? Mmmm 

Edited by Renu

Posted

Whoah, something really sad about her getting this excited about the canned cream of mushroom lol

Posted

Julia celebrating paying off her debts. Meaning the money for bailing Eileen out. Silly girl. I would have made Eileen pay it but I guess where the hell is Eileen gonna get money from. She couldn't even hoe herself 

Screenshot_2019-11-01-21-46-29-614_com.instagram.android.png

very weird how she keeps calling it "my debt," not "Eileen's debt" or even "our debt"

“Successful, kind, talented”

LOL

cos she’s a superstar and Hellena doesn’t have a car!

Edit: Eileen, please stop misusing buzzwords you utter fucking try-hard boomer-bot. You’d think professing to be a copyrighter might enable you to have the capacity to actually look these new fangled words up before using them but nooooo. You’re way too ‘woke’ for that.

That person is not trolling. They are not a troll. They have insulted Julia. They have not trolled her.

This. Is. Not. Difficult.

"boomer-bot" 😂

Posted

How is Julia "kind"?  Can anyone point to one instance of her being kind?  

Sooo what do we think? Did she really pay off her debt or she had to say this after all the things we said about her lying about her financial status? Mmmm 

Then she makes a lot more money than she lets on.  

Posted

very weird how she keeps calling it "my debt," not "Eileen's debt" or even "our debt"

"boomer-bot" 😂

Yeah yeah yeah (Eileen reference of course) 🤣 Claiming responsibility for Eileen's bail money is insane. I bet she paid for the wedding too. How is Eileen able to get a free ride in life and a hot wife to boot 😬 i suppose to a naive person Eileen probably seems like a harmless humanitarian type. But really she's just someone who never made it in life and relying on popular opinion as far as "politics" to have a voice. Outside of talking about trump what does she really have to say? 

Posted

Yeah yeah yeah (Eileen reference of course) 🤣 Claiming responsibility for Eileen's bail money is insane. I bet she paid for the wedding too. How is Eileen able to get a free ride in life and a hot wife to boot 😬 i suppose to a naive person Eileen probably seems like a harmless humanitarian type. But really she's just someone who never made it in life and relying on popular opinion as far as "politics" to have a voice. Outside of talking about trump what does she really have to say? 

Nothing of value. Her entire rhetoric is based on a flawed notion of victim hood but she continually betrays a deep level of privilege in the way she talks down to people who think in ways she doesn’t like or understand.

For real, anyone with an ounce of compassion and sense can recognise that certain political views evolve from the same things she claims to rally against, yet she can’t seem to square the two. 

She blames poorly educated Americans for electing Trump, yet can’t wait to rub that perceived lack of education in their faces. 
She throws around stupid claims of having PTSD caused by Trump and uses mental health slurs towards others whilst simultaneously pretending to advocate for it and having availed of services herself.

She’s a real poo head.

Posted

How is Julia "kind"?  Can anyone point to one instance of her being kind?  

Then she makes a lot more money than she lets on.  

It depends on what you mean by kind. It's not as though she is living like Mother Theresa, but I don't get the impression Julia's anything other than well-intentioned in her interactions with people, and she doesn't seem like the type to make pointlessly negative assumptions about others. I'm just basing that on the videos I've seen (which isn't all of them). 

Eileen's interactions on Twitter, meanwhile, betray a very mean-spirited attitude frequently. 

Posted

good catch, had to re-watch video... julia was talking about being a vegetarian for 11 years while eating kraft m&c... ¬¬

lucky charms is also not vegetarian since it contains gelatin... she was very excited to eat the unicorns so clearly not a real vegetarian.

Didn’t know about the Lucky Charms, have never had them. I checked on the marshmallow fluff since I thought it might contain gelatin but apparently it’s sugar and egg white. Yummy. America must have more appetising/interesting food to eat for a mukbang or whatever excuse for one that was with Julia nibbling on anemic gloop while Eileen tottered around half naked in the background, clearly taking her wife’s job very seriously. 

Posted

20191101_134040.jpg

20191101_134104.jpg

Just when you think Eileen can't get any more gross and hypocritical. Ad hominems are always her go-to, always. 

Also, neither of them ever responded to the anorexic/bulimic stan defending Julia's laxative tea. That poor seriously ill teenager is all over their Instagram and YouTubes talking about how great the laxative teas are and how she uses them. Not a peep from either Julia or Eileen. But criticize them and Eileen will be all up in your face, because, priorities.

It makes me really angry whenever Eileen responds to something as if she’s speaking for Julia. Julia can defend herself and has her own voice, and the fact that Eileen speaks for her so much just comes off as really controlling. 

Posted

It makes me really angry whenever Eileen responds to something as if she’s speaking for Julia. Julia can defend herself and has her own voice, and the fact that Eileen speaks for her so much just comes off as really controlling. 

Either that or it’s part of her natural ‘overprotective’ instinct as a two headed,manipulative snake.

Posted

yeah, like the time people were worried for julia when they were in the states and eileen responds that her wife is doing "wonderfully well in every way"... shortly after julia uploaded all those stories talking about how she wasnt ok. 

Posted

yeah, like the time people were worried for julia when they were in the states and eileen responds that her wife is doing "wonderfully well in every way"... shortly after julia uploaded all those stories talking about how she wasnt ok. 

TBF, Sertraline withdrawals are baaaaad but that’s a typical Eileen statement. She can’t mention Julia without using multiple adjectives, which is just tiring.

Posted

That patreon video was so boring wow. 

Posted

I would think she is lying.  What is astounding is her total lack of awareness of how she comes across.  She makes a video of how broke she is and asks people to join her Patreon and two days later shows herself in a bathtub full of gold?  I mean this girl is either stupid as hell or trying to make her fans feel like idiots.    She is fascinating for all the wrong reasons.  It's like being in a mental institution and wondering how the residents got that way.

It's too bad that this mentally unstable woman decided to pair herself with a lazy, criminal, chronic liar.   Maria would have been a waaaaaaayyy better bet.