• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Julia Zelg

9243 posts in this topic

Posted

To the first point - the person in the screenshot she was calling a bot today, literally says that they’re a ‘part time troll’ in their bio. 

This woman just likes buzzwords.

Get woke Eileen!

Exactly.

Eileen, here you go: https://considerable.com/millennial-slang-phrases-meaning-2/ Don't say we never helped you with anything.

Posted

Update: I banned the user posing as Julia's father. From this point on please move the conversation away from them, since it's been resolved. Thank you all! :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

Im pretty sure its a troll.. I mean I just really doubt Julia's father is on the Pretty Ugly Little Liars forum lol. I agree with the banning though I dont think we need trolls here 

the only thing that his making me believe it could be him was they julia said he was interested in managing her channel and ever since she gained popularity on YouTube he tried to insert himself back into her life. That could explain how he found this site. 

didn't realize this topic had been resolved. Disregard this message!

Edited by Poppy90

Posted (edited)

Deleted my comment. Thanks mod.

Edited by Hedira

Posted

I’m curious, has anyone commented on any of their social media accounts about these tweets with Carolina(sp?)?  I won’t watch the videos because I already have the flu and I just don’t want another reason to puke and I won’t give them a view.  I guess I’m hoping somehow these tweets are being circulated so the rest of Eileen’s fans can see how gross she really is and Julia’s channel takes another hit. I don’t wish bad things for Julia (or anyone) however, I feel Eileen is ruining Julia’s life and the only way Julia will wake up is if her fame is in jeopardy.  If the channel fails, Julia has no reason to stay with Eileen. 🤷🏻‍♀️  I don’t think I’ve ever stated this before but the only reason I found out about Eileen and Julia is because I’m divorcing a narcissist and I was researching ‘how to survive a narcissist’. Eileen somehow appeared and this was long before her arrest. I’m ashamed to say I was with my narcissist for 21 years. I truly hope nobody is as stupid as I was.  🤦🏻‍♀️😭. If this doesn’t make sense, I do really have the flu and I am exhausted but cannot sleep. 😂

I might find a lot of stuff but I’d rather not touch the poop. 

I haven’t seen any references to the tweets outside of here, but it’s only a matter of time.

Posted

Maybe they're interested in history? 😂

I almost spat out my tea xD

Posted

I haven’t seen any references to the tweets outside of here, but it’s only a matter of time.

Maybe it's just me, but the tweets don't really seem all that interesting (re: Caroline). Just seems like Eileen getting an old lady boner for a successful, attractive woman in academia and politics.

Posted (edited)

Lol that was me... I have the actual tweets, screenshoted before she had the chance of deleting 

So me and someone commented on a tweet of Eileen's and she deleted it. Can't remember exactly what she said as I was mainly replying to someone else's tweet about Eileen and she was spewing her usual tripe. Screenshot_2019-10-28-19-54-55-648_com.aScreenshot_2019-10-28-19-55-02-971_com.a

I was taught by my dad to always be respectful and use respectful language, I didn't think that calling her stupid would he a good option and I always was trying to be sarcastic with the "highly educated" part, but yeah... she needs to learn to be respectful 

Edited by Eh a lurker?

Posted (edited)

Deleted comment because issue was resolved

Edited by scarletvamp
Commented about the user pretending to be Julia's father but didn't realise it got resolved

Posted

To be honest this arrangement seems to be working for both parties they are both getting publicity and having their voices heard. 

I cant see why either of them would leave the *relationship* when it’s working in both their favours.

sexually I believe they are all talk, it’s probably a very different story between closed walls. 

Posted

To be honest this arrangement seems to be working for both parties they are both getting publicity and having their voices heard. 

I cant see why either of them would leave the *relationship* when it’s working in both their favours.

sexually I believe they are all talk, it’s probably a very different story between closed walls. 

I think they're on the decline - if you look at the views on their videos they're way, way down.  They also get a lot of shit in the comments - which are highly upvoted.  

Posted (edited)

20191029_110848.jpg

20191029_110923.jpg

Julia's way asking for sponsor

Edited by Billie Jean

Posted

20191029_110848.jpg

20191029_110923.jpg

Julia's way asking for sponsor

Well won’t you take a look at that. It looks like Ms. Eileen can’t satisfy her wife. 

Posted

You’re a BOT!

6FF1BDE8-C408-412E-8E42-07601CC1A7F4.jpeg

19789999.thumb.jpg.6dc0595dcc9547f4f590a