• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

3118 posts in this topic

Posted

Eileens Instagram story wishing everyone a happy Halloween is so cringe that it is truly frightening 

Posted (edited)

Eileens Instagram story wishing everyone a happy Halloween is so cringe that it is truly frightening 

LMAO!!!! the cringe is real!

tenor.gif

Hey. Longtime lurker. I got paid today which means I’m feeling particularly financially irresponsible and have paid the five dollars to have access to Julia’s Patreon. I’m not going to link the video she uploaded bc that’s generally a dick move on Patreon BUT I do have a play by play for anyone interested.

You, are the best!!!!!!

Edited by Jodajoe

Posted

LMAO!!!! the cringe is real!

tenor.gif

You, are the best!!!!!!

I'll do next month

Posted

Julia's story saying she got off at the wrong stop and accidently ended up in Harrods. I mean come on if you're "broke AF", set up a patreon and can't afford to go to your grandads funeral but go to Harrods. 

Posted (edited)

Julia's story saying she got off at the wrong stop and accidently ended up in Harrods. I mean come on if you're "broke AF", set up a patreon and can't afford to go to your grandads funeral but go to Harrods. 

Plus the buses in London announce each stop as well as displaying it on a screen. Is pretty hard to get off at the wrong stop.

I don't understand why anyone would pay for their content either. I mean there are people in genuine need, like someone I know had to use a foodbank (I would have helped had she of lived close by). Yet these two are shamelessly asking for money for their shitty content. 

Personally I would love someone to leak the videos on here. It's easy to remain anonymous on PULL. 

Donate or give money to a homeless person instead, that's my advice.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Plus the buses in London announce each stop as well as displaying it on a screen. Is pretty hard to get off at the wrong stop.

I don't understand why anyone would pay for their content either. I mean there are people in genuine need, like someone I know had to use a foodbank (I would have helped had she of lived close by). Yet these two are shamelessly asking for money for their shitty content. 

Personally I would love someone to leak the videos on here. It's easy to remain anonymous on PULL. 

Exactly why should people fund her because her and Eileen are awful with money. There's peope who need food and shelter and they just fritter money away like it's nothing. How a 62 year old woman could have no savings is beyond me. Even Eileen getting a flat in kensington she hit the jackpot and did nothing to deserve it. I listened to the podcast they did recently and she even described the seizure she had from withdrawing from medication as wonderful or something basically inplying that it basically opened the door for her to get a flat from the housing. She probably moved here to get a free flat, benefits and healthcare.

Posted

Exactly why should people fund her because her and Eileen are awful with money. There's peope who need food and shelter and they just fritter money away like it's nothing. How a 62 year old woman could have no savings is beyond me. Even Eileen getting a flat in kensington she hit the jackpot and did nothing to deserve it. I listened to the podcast they did recently and she even described the seizure she had from withdrawing from medication as wonderful or something basically inplying that it basically opened the door for her to get a flat from the housing. She probably moved here to get a free flat, benefits and healthcare.

That's exactly why she moved here.  She says so in her video.  She had NO plan other than getting to the housing office.  She also says she knew she's get healthcare.  She glosses over it but she basically stole food while in the airport.  This isn't even me speculating - she say this in various and assorted videos.   Julia is directly benefiting from these choices - free rent and whatever other programs Eileen is on.  Likely food is subsidized.    Julia has extreme nerve calling herself broke.  She is essentially living with a parent - food and housing handled.  Her health insurance is handled.  And, she has a degree now.  Exactly why can't she get a job?   Anyone who gives her money (except the person above) is a total fucking idiot.

Posted

If Julia is that desperate she should just become a cam girl. 

Posted

That's exactly why she moved here.  She says so in her video.  She had NO plan other than getting to the housing office.  She also says she knew she's get healthcare.  She glosses over it but she basically stole food while in the airport.  This isn't even me speculating - she say this in various and assorted videos.   Julia is directly benefiting from these choices - free rent and whatever other programs Eileen is on.  Likely food is subsidized.    Julia has extreme nerve calling herself broke.  She is essentially living with a parent - food and housing handled.  Her health insurance is handled.  And, she has a degree now.  Exactly why can't she get a job?   Anyone who gives her money (except the person above) is a total fucking idiot.

The fact she has a flat in Kensington must be a big bonus for someone like Julia. I doubt that Eileen would give up benefits which she must clearly be on because the rent would be at least 1000 a month in that area. She probably claims disability. 

Posted

She got off at Harrods when she should have got off at Brompton Oratory. It's like 5mins walk down Brompton Road between them.

It was not however, an accident.

Posted

Hey. Longtime lurker. I got paid today which means I’m feeling particularly financially irresponsible and have paid the five dollars to have access to Julia’s Patreon. I’m not going to link the video she uploaded bc that’s generally a dick move on Patreon BUT I do have a play by play for anyone interested.

Basic rundown:

-she’s gonna spill tea and eat American snacks!!!

-hiii sweeeetieeees 

-she’s filming in NYC, which means that she planned to make a Patreon for a while (which is fine but the timing just feels weird)

-Eileen likes Snapple so Julia has decided to drink some Snapple in her Mukbang. She looks disgusted by it and does not drink it for the remainder of the Mukbang.

-Julia eats some Campbell’s Mushroom soup without the water added to it.

-Julia thinks Americans are really friendly!

-“when my poor baby was arrested the police were super friendly.”

-Julia dips Mac and Cheese in the mushroom soup. It is very good.

-Julia talks about American toilets and how they flush.

-now we get tea???

-Do your parents think Eileen is taking advantage of you?

-Julia says no, her mom knows her love with Eileen is real and trusts her to not be taken advantage of.

-Julia’s father is not pleased with the marriage and is not pleased with Eileen

-Julia eats some waffles, makes the obligatory Stranger Things reference.

-Eileen yells “hi baby I’m in my pajamas!”

-Julia says that she has tried to smoke weed but she can’t because she can’t inhale. 

-Eileen tells Julia to try marshmallow fluff with “peanut butter or Nutella or anything.” It is the happiest Eileen has ever sounded.

-Julia is asked if she would get another cat or a dog. Eileen screams yes. Julia says maybe if they live in a bigger place. Once again, it is the most enthusiastic Eileen has ever sounded.

-Julia is asked if she wishes Eileen was younger. Julia says yes because she wants more time with Eileen. 

-Julia eats some lucky charms. 

-“Baby, I can see your heinie, I’m not complaining.” -Julia

-Julia says she has four exes, three if she only counts serious relationships.

-That’s it that’s the video. 

-Definitely worth the five dollars I spent. 

-You’re welcome.

You're kidding, right?  Worth five dollars, you can't be serious.

Posted

So Julia's dad doesn't like Eileen - well they're probably similar personality types as the saying goes: it takes one to know one. 

The video sounds like they just threw something together that they didn't want to use in their regular videos. Not shocking enough I suppose. 

I don't know how her mother could be happy with their relationship but I guess she only see's what Julia wants her to see since they live so far apart. 

Posted

Has delfos_oracle been banned?

Posted

Has delfos_oracle been banned?

You know - it's true - she hasn't been posting.  Hmmm....