• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Julia Zelg

2431 posts in this topic

Posted

Alternate title for the new interview video: "Predator inmate and unemployed transphobe discuss fisting"

Also the thing Arielle said about how "people break up with me because they think I'm gonna cheat on them because I'm popular" made me lol. Maybe they break up with you because you're wearing a calvin klein sports bra with overalls in 2019

Posted (edited)

The plastic on the window might be insulation. So-called listed buildings, like the Georgian houses in their street often have to keep the old wooden framed single panel glass and it gets very draughty in the cold weather.

For all their implied sexy times, they have so little chemistry. It’s painful to watch how forced their canoodling looks.

I’m glad Julia has a grown up in her life telling her she shouldn’t drink away her feelings. 

Edited by Hedira

Posted

Julia posted stories on both her Instagram and Eileen's promoting Eileen's new video with Arielle. Since no one really wants to watch it, here is a recap:

• Eileen butchers “Scarcella” multiple times.
  • Arielle tells us why she started YouTube and a bunch of other uninteresting stuff.
  • Eileen asks how she became the “Dr. Ruth of Lesbians.”
  • More random info about Arielle no one cares about.
  • “There are only so many lesbians on Youtube creating good content.” 
  • Eileen learns sex things from Arielle even as “an older woman.”
  • Vulnerability discussion around worrying about cheating because Arielle is “popular” and Julia has a YouTube channel.
  • Eileen struggles to understand what type of woman Arielle is into (tall, thicker, and darker features… in case you were wondering).
  • Arielle says Julia & Eileen are “pushing boundaries in the community.”
  • Compliments back and forth and back and forth then it ends awkwardly.
  • “Was it good?” Eileen asks at the end. “I loved it!” Julia answers off-camera.

Posted (edited)

Julia posted stories on both her Instagram and Eileen's promoting Eileen's new video with Arielle. Since no one really wants to watch it, here is a recap:

• Arielle tells us why she started YouTube and a bunch of other uninteresting stuff.
  • Vulnerability discussion around worrying about cheating because Arielle is “popular” and Julia has a YouTube channel.
  • Eileen struggles to understand what type of woman Arielle is into (tall, thicker, and darker features… in case you were wondering).
  • “Was it good?” Eileen asks at the end. “I loved it!” Julia answers off-camera.

So basically a massive circlejerk.

Edited by greedsaccident

Posted

The plastic on the window might be insulation. So-called listed buildings, like the Georgian houses in their street often have to keep the old wooden framed single panel glass and it gets very draughty in the cold weather.

For all the implied sex times, they have so little chemistry. It’s painful to watch how forced their canoodling looks.

I’m glad Julia has a grown up in her life telling her she shouldn’t drink away her feelings. 

The thing on the window is an air conditioning unit. You can see it in plenty of the videos. The stuff around it is to seal the gaps. It’s a bad install.

Posted

So many new people on this thread! 😊

Posted

Arielle sounds like a special snowflake. /s

I just did a quick Google search and found a few lesbian channels (and LGBT ones) that look decent and actually interesting, compared to her cheap, crude crap. Rose & Rosie look adorable! 

Posted

This is how I'd imagine DIY with Eileen would go, so no wonder the air con is so poorly installed.  Another thing she has to rely on Julia for, DIY.

Posted

I had to

201910181637129547043850152.jpg

Wait I added to it

PicsArt_10-18-09.37.44.jpg

Posted

If you look closely, you might notice that Arielle used to be blond, but has had her head up her own ass so long, her hair changed colour

Posted

There it is, the famous AC. Explains a lot.

(this is their apartment tour from last year)

Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 22.46.23.png

Posted

Some thoughts on Julia's last video, even though I know it's kind of old news with Eileen's and Arielle's circle jerk over being fAmOus YoutUberS is out...

Did you guys notice how fake they put so much effort into making sure we know Julia has really been grieving? Lol.. just like... "Oh yeah it's so good to see you smile baaaaaaby, you haven't been smiling recently" or like something that Julia does when she's anxious "Oh yeah you were doing that these days"--  just give me a break, what is this... how can they think this come off as even remotely genuine is beyond me.

Regarding Arielle, I just really hate her attitude.. when she mentions her cousin like "She's bi... or poly, whatever..." - so dismissive. Practice what you preach.. Acceptance and love for all, there should be no hierarchy in who's identity gets to be taken seriously. Ugh. 

Also -- WHERE IS THE JAIL VIDEO EILEEN?

Posted

I had to

201910181637129547043850152.jpg

Wait I added to it

PicsArt_10-18-09.37.44.jpg

First, holy sh*** yes. Second, I can't wait for the defensive ig story responding to this. 

Posted

Of course the only thing that could be more psychologically upsetting than repeated images of Eileen naked and prone on the bed is the reminder that Mr Blobby existed. The early 90’s were a very strange time culturally. Still, he wasn’t quite as vulgar as putting an ugly, noisy AC unit into a street facing Georgian townhouse window. 

Posted (edited)

If you look closely, you might notice that Arielle used to be blond, but has had her head up her own ass so long, her hair changed colour

Damn you're right.

I'm a lesbian, which is why I subbed to Julia to begin with, and when I heard about Arielle I thought about checking her videos out. The more lesbian creators the merrier. 

But after the videos she made with them.. yikes.. no thanks. 
"Honestly everyone should subscribe to me cause my content is soo good and important" who even thinks that is something ok to say with 0 irony in their voice lol

Edited by nina