• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

xThuyLe

17 posts in this topic

Posted

xThuyLe

EzISfCBP_400x400.jpg

IG: https://www.instagram.com/xthuyle/?hl=en

YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBifDWyLS_qs04CrUEG2iQ

Face surgeries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHwJ0Hn3qSE

Butt surgeries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jLrnuCpQ9M&t=46s

Boobs surgeries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A_Ma3Xl3Fs (she says she's not promoting it, but she is though!)

Fillers even after permanent surgeries (and eyebrows): https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHA3pgFEl-/ 

Posted (edited)

Thank you! 

I just think it’s problematic to basically turn yourself into a mannequin, especially with young followers.

Edited by Meowth
Details

Posted

She looks horrible

Posted

She looks horrible

this is what she looks like before the lips injections, and before her eyelids surgery from what I can tell, maybe before nose too?

Other places are already done at this point. Her bf’s IG used to be public and he  posted pics from before she completely changed her face. 

861AFCB7-CD24-47CA-9FB8-5CE984643E9E.thu

Posted

this is what she looks like before the lips injections, and before her eyelids surgery from what I can tell, maybe before nose too?

Other places are already done at this point. Her bf’s IG used to be public and he  posted pics from before she completely changed her face. 

So the left is before all the changes?

She looks really pretty by her natural genes, I really don't know why she decided to make those sausages on her face instead of her pretty lips. I guess it's the grass on the other side is greener.

Posted

So the left is before all the changes?

She looks really pretty by her natural genes, I really don't know why she decided to make those sausages on her face instead of her pretty lips. I guess it's the grass on the other side is greener.

the left was before some changes, her brows were already tattooed and her chin was done too. I couldn’t tell if her nose was done at that point.

I tried to find some of her “before” pics, and in a video about her and her boyfriend, she showed a photo album with old pictures. Before she got a chin that can step someone

E5CEE14B-AA35-4416-AEC2-FD5BCFFA3165.thu

Posted

So she wants to look less East Asian?

She was cute...those lips though... i personally don't find them all that ugly, but a bit too big. 

Posted

So she wants to look less East Asian?

She was cute...those lips though... i personally don't find them all that ugly, but a bit too big. 

i think the YouTube MUAs has been changing their features so much left and right... instead of using makeup to accentuate your natural features? Idk... I thought she was adorable and good at makeup, now it’s like throwing colors on this stretched out carved canvas board 

Posted (edited)

This girl... She would appear on my feed all the time, featured in makeup/beauty pages. I find her lips weird looking, and they unfortunately looked so much better before. It's also annoying how she makes silly expressions in her videos and keeps saying ''wow'' all the time. 

Edited by Voielactee

Posted

Her make up looks are really pretty

Screenshot_15.thumb.png.71963fa617b30155Screenshot_7.thumb.png.70ffa0d97f9bb4061Screenshot_9.thumb.png.63eedb923cc842035

Posted

if she went to a better lip doctor then she wouldnt look so botched 

Posted

Her make up looks are really pretty

Hidden Content

oh! her lips really look better with color on them than with transparent lipgloss - less scary and a bit more natural. and the eye shadow combos are really cool. the mint one is unique? imho [=i haven't really seen something like that before]

Posted

She pops up in my ig feed in those viral type vids. 

Her lips are truly awful and I'd say she's just a plastic surgery addict.

Posted

She was honestly already pretty at this point and should have stopped... The thing I find saddest about this is in the MUA influencer world there is literally only one acceptable look: big lips, straight or lightly curved nose, and the half open eye look. The makeup world has really become less about enhancing your own unique features with makeup and more about fixing/changing yourself to fit the looks that are currently popular. Really tragic actually. 

Posted

I've tried to watch her videos but the sound of her voice is unbearable! She speaks really loudly and fast! She has a heavy accent and a lisp due to her retainers. (Maybe her big lips are a part of the problem) 

She looks good in that picture of her holding the photo album. (Hair and makeup were tragic but we all have embarrassing photos of ourselves when we were younger. With me I had straight hair with permed bangs, braces, and dorky red glasses) 

well we know her bf won't cheat on her because it seems like he's dating a whole new person every year with all these changes she's done not only to her face but body as well. (her bf is a nice guy though. Their videos together are funny. Those were the only ones I managed to watch till the end because she wasn't talking all the time)

i saw a comment in her latest surgery video asking if she's was trans...I didn't screenshot it because I didn't know she would appear on PULL