• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jaclyn Hill

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Can anyone explain to me why Jaclyn Hill doesn't have a forum here?
She's literally one of the most disgusting, shady people on the entire internet, and I can't believe that there's no topic dedicated to her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she'd paid off the mods of PULL to keep her name off this site.

Posted

Then go ahead and make the thread? It probably doesn't exist because nobody has taken the time to make it. 

Posted

that seems highly suspicious to me. She's been known to pay off drama channels to stop them leaking info in videos, so I'm 99% certain she's paid off the PULL mods.

I'd make the thread but I don't have enough clout on this website to be allowed to make a new topic for approval. Also I'd bet if it was made, it'd vanish shortly after. It's just not physically possible for tiny little (relatively innocent) instagrammers like Mikan Mandarin to have forums here and Jaclyn doesn't.

Posted (edited)

Sounds to me like you are a bit too suspicious. PULL mods aren't payed off. But if you are cynical, just post your own thread about her and see where it goes. At least then you can have your own kind of closure. 

People make threads and gossip about whoever they have the most interaction with. Mikan is a fairly popular J-fashion poster, and that is a massively large youtube/Instagram subculture.

Honestly, I've never heard of Jaclyn Hill but that's not to say she isn't bigger or more problematic. I'm just not part of the beauty guru subculture. 

Edited by hereRmad
Grammar flop.

Posted

that seems highly suspicious to me. She's been known to pay off drama channels to stop them leaking info in videos, so I'm 99% certain she's paid off the PULL mods.

I'd make the thread but I don't have enough clout on this website to be allowed to make a new topic for approval. Also I'd bet if it was made, it'd vanish shortly after. It's just not physically possible for tiny little (relatively innocent) instagrammers like Mikan Mandarin to have forums here and Jaclyn doesn't.

I'm speechless. I literally have no words for how hilarious this is
A lot of influencers on here don't even have threads. And PULL isn't big enough for JH to give a shit about paying off. In the end it's just what people choose to make a thread about. Not a lot of people here are interested in beauty guru drama because most of the time it's all non-issues. She doesn't even have a thread on lolcow. If you don't have "clout", that might be your own fault (seeing as to how you currently have negative reputation). Maybe try reading the rules (because I know you haven't, judging from the mess you made in the PPP thread), and then you might get out of the red.

Posted

I'm speechless. I literally have no words for how hilarious this isA lot of influencers on here don't even have threads. And PULL isn't big enough for JH to give a shit about paying off. In the end it's just what people choose to make a thread about. Not a lot of people here are interested in beauty guru drama because most of the time it's all non-issues. She doesn't even have a thread on lolcow. If you don't have "clout", that might be your own fault (seeing as to how you currently have negative reputation). Maybe try reading the rules (because I know you haven't, judging from the mess you made in the PPP thread), and then you might get out of the red.

This website is fucked, people downvote you for speaking the truth, call you a white knight if you have something even slightly kind to say, ignore the real problematic people that are scamming their audience hundreds of thousands of dollars a month and choose to instead complain about things like who wears contact lenses and who makes their nose look smaller with facetune. smh.

Posted

This website is fucked, people downvote you for speaking the truth, call you a white knight if you have something even slightly kind to say, ignore the real problematic people that are scamming their audience hundreds of thousands of dollars a month and choose to instead complain about things like who wears contact lenses and who makes their nose look smaller with facetune. smh.

1540901749645.thumb.png.a1595e16d703ed38

This is a gossip forum sis, not the Bureau of Consumer Protection

Posted

1540901749645.thumb.png.a1595e16d703ed38

This is a gossip forum sis, not the Bureau of Consumer Protection

the website is called "Pretty Ugly Little LIAR" sis

Jaclyn is one of the biggest liars on the entire internet, earning millions of dollars a year by pushing cheap Chinese makeup down peoples throats and not disclosing sponsorships, and there's people out here gossiping about the texture of peoples hair ¬¬. We clearly have a voice with this platform, we should damn well use it to bring down the people that are causing real damage! 

Posted

the website is called "Pretty Ugly Little LIAR" sis

Jaclyn is one of the biggest liars on the entire internet, earning millions of dollars a year by pushing cheap Chinese makeup down peoples throats and not disclosing sponsorships, and there's people out here gossiping about the texture of peoples hair ¬¬. We clearly have a voice with this platform, we should damn well use it to bring down the people that are causing real damage! 

You done?

Posted

I've never really seen anyone get down-voted overwhelmingly by posting the truth.

I've posted plenty of times correcting or disagreeing with other users who were being over-the-top or just downright wrong and I've never been called a white knight, lol.

And you've also posted multiple times in the past two days just to say you find certain personalities physically unattractive, so don't act like you're on a moral high ground for bringing up problematic people on occasion (which people do plenty here in the first place). You're just as petty as the rest of us can be.

PULLReceipts.png

Posted (edited)

:alpacaheadshake: If you want to make a Jaclyn thread, go ahead. If she were "paying us off" this thread itself would be taken down. No one's made a thread about her before, THAT'S why she doesn't have a thread.

Please don't spread dumb rumors, PULL mods are paid $0 despite the hard work they do on a daily basis to keep this site running. I make payments mostly out of my own pocket, I do not profit from running PULL. We don't have ads, we don't have sponsors, please don't make up garbage.  

Edited by Nyx

Posted

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.thumb.jp

PULL conspiracy theories. amazing

Posted

I am wondering why JH doesn't have a presence  here either. The dumb stuff people yack on about then ignore problematic people like Jaclyn Hill is mind boggling.
Quite some time ago I posted this question myself on another thread. I do not believe the Mods are paid off by any means. That assumption is ridiculous. However it is so obvious that honest hard working young female you tubers, whose looks especially are nit picked to death over the most boring irrelevant drivvel ,whilst the criminally rottenest SNOWFLAKE thieving fraudulent bitches are totally ignored...WHY ?? There are arguably lots of Agency workers on here on behalf of their Influencer clients, downtalking their competition to death in order to attempt to ruin their reputation. Or  otherwise demoralise them to the extent whereby they give up Insta or YouTube or both. That is my opinion. Also, there are so many cyberbullies lurking here who demean the looks of young vulnerable girls deliberately it seems in order to lower their self esteem.  Usually cyberbullies are low in self esteem themselves and are ropably jealous gutless cowards...that type of vermin pollutes everywhere dropping their shit bombs in order to boost their own problematic persona & ego. 
Despicable creatures.

Posted

I mean, if you want a JH topic you can make one? People probably haven't because they either a) don't have enough material themselves to make a thread; b) don't have the time/energy to compile it together to make a thread; or, c) don't care enough about JH to want to put the effort into composing the thread themselves.

Again, if you want it so badly then just start one, and people who want to post in it (but don't have the time/energy/willpower to make the thread themselves) will come and post on it. All I'm seeing in this thread are people who hate JH whining about how this evil bitch doesn't have a thread but not doing anything about it. Just remember, only one person needs to do the work and start the thread, then you can all have fun discussing her instead of crying about how she's paid the mods off to protect her virtue on PULL.