• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Maurice Yandiorio aka TheJosh

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

nGq1559.png

Maurice Yandiorio, aka TheJoshVlog / The Josh Show / Josh Mori / Josh Ek / Mauro Furia / Family of Two / Chef Fanatic / Neal Century / Torriatte / Torratte / Tom Motto / Operawork / Nick / Jonny / Chef Fanatic / Kolla / Tsunami / One Way Japan News / Japan Speaks / Mikado Shimbun / LIVE ARCHIVE / Exhibeo / Know Now / AnonTrustedUser / Juliette Naville / Sandra Almen / Needle In The Eye / Mellisa Knits, owner of 8chan boards /serialsocialharassers/, /socialmorons/, /internetharassers/, creator of thejosh.org, onewayjapan.com, japanspeaks.com, anonymousharassers.com, thezealots.org, and much more!

This will be a long thread with many screenshots and even more sockpuppeting, so please take a seat and enjoy!

As you can see, this guy is an extreme sockpuppeteer, so for the sake of brevity, I'll only skim over his backstory. The full list of accounts and evidence can be found in his lolcow threads here, which I heavily reference in this thread:

https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/706778.html

https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/451148.html

1. Music and sockpuppeting: Neal Century / Kolla / Stop and Go / Work

For the first many years of his internet presence, before he involved himself in drama communities, Maurice was busy trying to make it as a musician. Back then, he called himself Neal CenturyHis biggest idol being QUEEN, he plagiarized their work and tried to edit himself into their Wikipedia article, as well as other music-related Wikipedia pages. He also tried writing an article about himself, which was dismissed due to lack of relevance. This caused Maurice to threaten to sue Wikipedia. Because he's awful at covering his tracks, it was discovered that he used several sockpuppets to try to gain fame and relevance. 

1514067760110.jpg

1514068203735.png

Pictured: Wikipedia not having it.

1514068344383.png

This makes Maurice very, very angry.

1514068491805.png

Sockpuppeting.

1514068691097.jpg

Threatening to sue Wikipedia for not deeming him relevant enough.

1514068791855.png

Embarrassing attempt at trying to establish that he's just as great as Queen.

1514068928017.jpg

1514068980883.jpg

Examples of Maurice plagiarizing quotes by Freddie Mercury.

1514069279390.png

More coattail riding by editing biographies written about other, more famous people.

In an article he wrote about his band "Work" (formerly "Stop and Go"), he copypasted things originally written about Queen, but forgot to edit the name: 

http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki/Work_(band)_(deleted_23_May_2008_at_00:29)

“In 2001, after a series of delays, Queen released their first e-album, a self-titled internet-project influenced by the Rock'n'Roll and progressive rock of the day. The album was received well by critics. All the album is signed by Neal Century”

“By 2003, Queen were back in the studio, where they recorded several tracks and worked on the Cappella Project named Stop&Go, recalling their first band. It borrowed the name of an old project, and its covers were similar to the original versions, but all made with voices only.”

1514110794670.png

Here he is seen claiming to know the founder of Wikipedia.

2. Journalism: OneWayJapan / Chef Fanatic / Japan Today

After music didn't work out for Maurice, he attempted to be a serious journalist. Right off the bat, he plagiarized again.

1514069865761.png

OneWayJapan logo vs. BBC News logo

1514070071427.png

Using photos without permission/credit

1514070360838.png

Promoting one of his sockpuppets (Mikado Shimbun) with another sockpuppet (Tom Motto)

1514071838449.png

Maurice's cooking channel, Chef Fanatic, lists 950,000+ likes. His actual channel subscriptions were less than 2,000. If that's not a clear sign of bought likes, I don't know what is.

1514404319326.png

Hi Rachel & Jun!

4. YouTube beginnings: Family Of Two

Maurice opens a YouTube channel to speak about living as a single father. You see, Maurice used to be married to a mystery woman (whose identity is not confirmed, nor is her existence). This woman allegedly killed herself after ongoing harassment from a stalker, but Maurice can't make up his mind on the details and displays concerning behavior with his infant daughter.

1514072495323.png

Here he is speaking about his wife (while also claiming to be a Mensa member).

The most viewed video on this channel is titled:

FATHER CHANGiNG POOPY DiAPER and GETTiNG SiCK ( E.13 )

The video has since been removed, but it listed 80,000+ views (while his other videos reached around 200-500 views each). It shows Maurice clumsily changing his daughter's diaper, wiping feces into her vagina, then repeating "do not get poopoo into the vagina" over and over again. The video descriptions said something about "warm creamy bunny poopoo".

No screenshots because I don't want to put everyone viewing this thread on some sort of list.

5. Entering the Dramasphere: TheJoshVlog / TheJoshShow

Maurice soon started a new YouTube channel, this time with the goal of exposing Onision (and John Kuckian). He claimed to have "unlimited resources", offering multiple people money in exchange for interviews, most notably Onision and Laineybot's underage live-in nanny Sarah. Despite his "unlimited resources", he made a Patreon, and tried to promote himself by riding TheBlargh's coattails. 

1514323039179.jpg

He tried to convince his audience that Onision attempted to kiss a 14yo girl on a plane years ago, but failed to come up with any proof. 

1514320417468.png

1514320464053.png

Lolcow users quickly became aware of his desperation to be relevant and his constant attempts at advertising his social media wherever he could, so in typical farmer fashion, they made fun of him and uncovered his backstory. This made Maurice very, very unhappy.

1514372687066.jpeg

1514384537890.png

1514398294477.jpeg

ReadyToGlare, a fellow YouTuber who was on civil terms with him, got the news of his death first.

1514421953180.png

But, wait! Turns out that Maurice was posting from beyond the grave, because the Lolcow Admin realized that his IP and device were still actively contributing to his thread, now telling users that they would regret bullying Maurice. All his postmortem posts were marked with a post signature.

thejosh.gif

Look for this graphic on his thread to see his posts. 

https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/451148.html#451148

So that's the end of it, right? Why am I even making this thread now, almost a full year later?

Because he's back, and he's back with a vengeance.

AnonymousHarassers

AnonymousHarassers.com popped up suddenly a few months ago along with an accompanying Twitter account. This new website is dedicated to doxing anyone who ever crossed him. All the profiles posted to the site were people who had previously made fun of or feuded with him, which he later attempted to dilute by offering help to anyone suffering from cyberbullying and adding more profiles of harassers. It was quickly uncovered that this is still Maurice, mostly because of the very specific vendettas and his little "Joshisms", aka distinct spelling errors he makes and his odd grammatical quirks. The contents were also very similar to those on 8chan boards made by Maurice, which targeted the same people in a similar format to lolcow.

Examples:

1539023031576.jpg

1539023060174.jpg

"Bullism" used both on AH.com and Maurice's TheJosh Twitter account.

1539023078050.png

"Proofs" and "D" for "the"

1539035620797.jpg

One of his sockpuppet accounts, L1v3arch1v3, is linked to a YouNow account, which shares Maurice's location, Japan.

1539035678019.jpg

Legends supporting Legends!

Right after people became aware of the connections between the 8ch boards, AH.com and the Twitter accounts, Maurice threw his own sockpuppet under the bus (something he had done before on Wikipedia) and listed it among the "harassers".

1539035888864.jpg

Here you can see how a "harasser" was reported by User-98, however...

1539035957572.jpg

Suddenly User-98 himself is a harasser and not to be trusted.

1539127030931.jpeg

Another challenger appears - The Zealots.

Turns out Maurice simply renamed his old page Chef Fanatic and rebranded it for easy, immediate credibility.

1539128176973.png

I'm not posting screenshots of AH.com profiles, as it's all dox and private information of people who did as little as writing a few tweets about Onision. He also attempted to dox owners of gossip sites. The only confirmed real dox is that of Null / Joshua Conner Moon, the owner of KiwiFarms.net, but this information is neither new nor exclusive, as Null is a lolcow/snowflake in his own damn right and has been doxed for years. (What is it with people named Josh?)

His other attempts were in vain - he claims lolcow.farm is also owned by Null (despite Null's ongoing attempts at gaining control over lolcow proving otherwise), and promised to post Nyx' dox after a Twitter announcement posted by the same account he later tried to throw under the bus.

Failing to come through with Nyx' dox, he deleted the tweet again, and tried to claim that the owner of GuruGossiper.com also owns PULL. All in all, the site is a pathetic shot at intimidating his opposition into silence, as you can get your profile removed by making a public apology video.

Despite all this, Maurice has announced his return, which is what prompted me to make this thread.

1543180280691.jpg

1543852921627.jpg

1544669666696.jpeg1544766273602.jpg

1544890714481.jpg

In summary, Maurice Yandiorio has dozens of identities and sockpuppets, and employs manipulation tactics such as fake suicide and doxing in order to silence his critics.  He's currently scheduled to appear in an interview with RealStreamNews, another Anti-O who came under fire this year for having unprotected, coerced sex with an Onision fan after getting her drunk. What's next? Only time can tell, but it'll be a wild ride for sure.

Edited by Parhelia
resizing

Posted

We gave @Parhelia permission to create a new account for the purpose of making this thread. I personally verified the claims about AnonymousHarassers.com and recommend not visiting it to protect your own privacy. It's possible that he tracks incoming visits from sites like ours.

Posted

He’s like... this Frankenstein’s monster of disturbing neckbeard/16 year old girl desperately seeking approval/creepy old man/Mira. What a disturbed little individual.

Posted

Yikes....I hope his daughter is okay...he seems to have a lot of time and energy for a "single dad with an infant daughter"

Posted

Hello Maurice, so nice to see you joined us here! Am I going to be next? Please pick a flattering photo for my profile.

0tn82m9.png

RRg10Fr.png

Posted

What a delusional freak! Honestly reading his posts, he just seems so detached from reality and scary! Someone please take his child away... what a creepy leech.

Posted

What the fuck is wrong with this guy 

Posted

The video interview with RSN has been uploaded. He's denying any connections to AH.com and all the Twitter sockpuppets, but he made a whole new new website which I won't link because it's full of doxxing, but I attached some screenshots. Once again it uses the same website builder, domain registrar and webhost as AH.com and TheJoshShow.com, as well as his other websites.

He's still talking about himself using a different name (Josh Ek) and the entire website is just a big attempt at intimidation. It looks like the inside of a crazy person's mind.

He was asked about all the "inserting yourself into other people's bios" part of his music "career" and he just derailed and went back to crying about his harassers.

The video is live right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp42PI_aLcg

RSN is an opioid addict on the run from multiple warrants, a barely sentient dough ball, and his IQ is just barely above room temperature, so of course he's absolutely tanking his part of the "interview" and lets Maurice ramble on forever and deflect every single point. After being asked about his suicide, he just went on a lengthy, tearful rant about how he met his wife and how she didn't want to be with a foreigner at first but he "seduced" her. Eventually he says all the plagiarism happened because he had to "spam as much as possible" to establish Neal Century. Another excuse is that some plagiarism happened in the 90s before he had internet access and did it accidentally.

Of course he already lurked here and included me in his site, how nice! Look, Maurice, I have no stakes in this game, I just think your lolcow thread was hilarious and attempting to dox Nyx gave me the final push to post everything here too, but go ahead. Everyone who criticizes you must be someone hoping to blackmail you. Well, if I can give you some sense of relevance, you're welcome. Good luck doxing me for your poor man's callout blog xoxo

He says that he's officially returning to YouTube and that from now on, every Christmas, he will release one video and one doxing website dedicated to one of his harassers, because it happened around Christmas last year.

wpsEZHv.png

yVAY74S.png

cQctT9j.png

yVAY74S.png

D03uZZC.png

Posted (edited)

The video interview with RSN has been uploaded. He's denying any connections to AH.com and all the Twitter sockpuppets, but he made a whole new new website which I won't link because it's full of doxxing, but I attached some screenshots. Once again it uses the same website builder, domain registrar and webhost as AH.com and TheJoshShow.com, as well as his other websites.

How unintelligent does he think people are? Does he realize that SOME people have brains? It's so obvious it was all him doing that, in an attempt to get famous I assume. And I am surprised that he still is acting as though he has the power to dox anybody, trying to scare them. He was not able to do so in his YouTube days and he clearly cannot now, and even if he tried a LOT of people have VPNs now. It also annoys me that he calls it a smear campaign as if this is all false when these are all things that he made public. It isn't anybody's fault but his that it got to this point.

And slightly off topic but he had the NERVE in him to claim Ready to Glare was doing drugs and insult her in his own lolcow thread while she was so concerned about him, crying, because he was pretending to be dead because he couldn't handle that people saw through his lies. He hides behind all these fake names and that sob story about his wife, which he always seems to use for sympathy. He is such a coward, he can't admit what he did was wrong.

Sorry for the rant but I kind of like Ready to Glare and he in general upsets me, but seeing him talk badly about her while defending himself made me even more upset with him. 

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

Im legit scared right now that people like that sniff around here. Nyx-sama keep us safe and warm :(

Posted

How unintelligent does he think people are? Does he realize that SOME people have brains?

He really thinks everyone except for him is an idiot, meanwhile he's the one still too dumb to realize his shitty English is a dead giveaway for his sockpuppets. The least he could do is get a ghostwriter to type his little angry texts for him so he doesn't repeat the exact same mistakes across all his websites. 

Sorry for the rant but I kind of like Ready to Glare and he in general upsets me, but seeing him talk badly about her while defending himself made me even more upset with him. 

RTG has responded and I hope she goes all out tbh:

fWpM6Kw.png

Posted

Im legit scared right now that people like that sniff around here. Nyx-sama keep us safe and warm :(

Right? I've been starting to browse PULL with a VPN because of this. If anything I'm concerned for the mod team...

Posted

Right? I've been starting to browse PULL with a VPN because of this. If anything I'm concerned for the mod team...

Don't worry, you're safe with us. Only PULL staff can see your information and we'd know if he managed to compromise our server somehow. The worst anyone can do to you guys is read your post activity on PULL and see if you have dropped any hints about your real identity or social media, so we always advise caution when it comes to sharing private information. But other than that, this man has no way to get any data from PULL. 

Posted

Don't worry, you're safe with us. Only PULL staff can see your information and we'd know if he managed to compromise our server somehow. The worst anyone can do to you guys is read your post activity on PULL and see if you have dropped any hints about your real identity or social media, so we always advise caution when it comes to sharing private information. But other than that, this man has no way to get any data from PULL. 

Not even email adresses or passwords right? I dont know how much of a big guy he is to actually hack into your site but Im scared :( I would also lock the discord server/make it barely visible to even see members if it's possible, since you can access it with a link. Bruh this dude threatens to doxx you guys, that's alarming

Posted

Not even email adresses or passwords right? I dont know how much of a big guy he is to actually hack into your site but Im scared :( I would also lock the discord server/make it barely visible to even see members if it's possible, since you can access it with a link. Bruh this dude threatens to doxx you guys, that's alarming

No worries!  think the people he did manage to dox were ones he was personally in contact with, I looked at the website and he posted DMs he had with the person he doxed, as well as voice calls and other interactions. He tries to intimidate a lot. The chances of him having this entire site hacked to get back at a few people who wrote a one-line comment on his thread are slim, especially when he's actually trying to follow through on this whole "blackmailer" thing.

There is only 1 channel on the Discord that's publicly accessible, everyone who wants access to the discussion parts of the server need to identify themselves as long-term PULL members. This, of course, is not bulletproof, but we always advise users to think about what they share before they do it. This is a good opportunity to remind everyone to make sure you never post too many personal things on gossip sites. :alpacawink: