• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Safiya Nygaard

376 posts in this topic

Posted

Surprisingly a middle part looks really really good on her! Together with the longer hair it makes her look exceptionally elegant.

Posted

Here are the rest of the pictures, under the spoiler. I agree with everyone, she looks really good and it's a nice change of pace from her usual photos. 

Screen_Shot_2019-10-03_at_6.11.16_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-10-03_at_6.11.24_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-10-03_at_6.11.31_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-10-03_at_6.11.38_PM.thu

Also, this collab is great honestly because she always talks about her lipstick obsession. 

Posted

Finally a fun video from her! It’s been a while since she put out a good video. Even though it was mostly the Colourpop team doing most of the work, it was nice to see how involved Safiya was with everyone because I’m sure with the other Colourpop collabs the influencers didn’t really help that much. I’m really thinking of picking up the collection myself.

Posted

I think I read somewhere that the mcdonalds vid was the last Asian video?
What was your favourite asian-collab video? I really liked the one where she went to a Korean spa with Hojusara

Posted

I think I read somewhere that the mcdonalds vid was the last Asian video?
What was your favourite asian-collab video? I really liked the one where she went to a Korean spa with Hojusara

I'm probably a bit biased but the Lolita fashion video. There are bits and pieces that could be improved on bubut overall I enjoyed it the most. Following close behind though, the Korean fashion video was also fun to watch. 

Posted

i think colourpop have done some major “photoshoot” editing to saf e.g. the weird highlighter shine and the refining of her features.

here’s a behind the scene photo saf took.... 

63AFA819-184C-488A-A700-782E57361B2C.thu

idk maybe i’m just being picky??? 

Posted

i think colourpop have done some major “photoshoot” editing to saf e.g. the weird highlighter shine and the refining of her features.

here’s a behind the scene photo saf took.... 

63AFA819-184C-488A-A700-782E57361B2C.thu

idk maybe i’m just being picky??? 

Of course they did, all companies do. All pictures they posted of her have super noticeable editing like her skin is unnaturally smooth and all that jazz. At this point unless it's a company that goes hard on some "we don't edit our models"-thing, it would be unprofessional to post unedited photos.

Posted

Her new video is up... although it's one of her more educational fashion videos I'm just not enjoying it. I used to look forward to them, but this one feels off to me. 

Posted

Just saw her new video with her wedding dresses. I liked the historical aspect!

I couldn't help but notice it looks like shes lost a lot of weight like 20lbs :alpacashocked:

Posted

Just saw her new video with her wedding dresses. I liked the historical aspect!

I couldn't help but notice it looks like shes lost a lot of weight like 20lbs :alpacashocked:

Maybe she hired personal trainer to slowly get in shape before her wedding or something? She looks really good now!

Posted

I love Safiya. She seems like a genuine, down to earth person. I cried when I found out her and Tyler were going to get married

Posted

Just watched her wedding dress video. Content was fine, but it literally took her 30 minutes to try on 5 dresses. 30 minutes.

I will never understand why she makes such long, drawn out videos.

Posted

Would it kill tyler to wear something that's not gym shorts or sweats? I keep whining about it but it is so jarring compared to saf's clothing videos. I get that it's comfy and it can be stylish but he wears tHE SLOBBIEST STUFF. Thank you for reading.

Posted

Would it kill tyler to wear something that's not gym shorts or sweats? I keep whining about it but it is so jarring compared to saf's clothing videos. I get that it's comfy and it can be stylish but he wears tHE SLOBBIEST STUFF. Thank you for reading.

When she made that video about getting her/their closet professionally organized, didn't Tyler have like... A lot of items from his college days, especially all the gym shorts that are basically... 90% of his clothing choices? I too get that they're comfy (and Saf also wears a lot of black "Bat-like" dresses and tops - so she also has her "comfy uniform") but it's like... Man you're not in college anymore, even pro athletes live outside of their workout clothes and jerseys when they're not training/working!

Wasn't he also trying to launch a company/App -thing with a partner at some point (I think I remember watching a video on his channel about that)? If it's still a thing he wants to work on, is he going to meet potential business partners and investors with a 2005-polo shirt and some gym shorts from high school?

Posted (edited)

I know everyone has the right to dress however they want but GOSH I get irrationally annoyed when grown men dress like middle school boys... my brother (who's a lazy pig) doesn't even dress like that so Tyler has no excuse lmao

Edited by biribam