• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Safiya Nygaard

248 posts in this topic

Posted

Safiya really needs to branch out/change her content. It has gotten so repetitive that I don't even have her playing in the background anymore. 

Posted

isn't she giving away the extra lipsticks or something

im pretty sure she has her own lipstick containers, since they need to fit into that thing where she pours them.

she probably just recycle them.

Posted

So I'm just gonna chime in here... I've been ''binge watching'' her videos lately while playing games. And I have to say... I really love her! She seems to be funny and cute. I also liked her content so far... eventho there are some videos I skipped because they didn't interest me at all. My fave content has to be her buying and wearing ridiculous clothes lol. 

On my autoplay now came up a video from Saf collabing with Wengie and yikes. They couldn't be a bigger difference between them... Wengie and her fake bubbly persona and Saf ..just being herself.... ooof made me cringe lol.  

Posted (edited)

The main problem I have with her are the long ass videos she's been doing recently. They used to be around 15min long and now they're all around 30min. It's obvious it's because of money and not because it's actually needed.

Edited by oneminusone
error

Posted

I honestly like her content just for her personality. Her videos do get repetitive sometimes but I guess it is her channel so she gets to do what she wants. If the general audience likes it then its not a problem anw

Posted

I hate when youtubers/influencers do this. Didnt expect her to beg for this.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Opheliac
double post

Posted

Safiyah's new video for an asia series

Posted

She needs a new style for hew thumbnails

Posted

What's wrong with her thumbnails? I like them. 

Posted

Same. I also got no problem with her videos being 30min long now... the exact opposite! I love watching her videos so give me all the length you've got Saf! lol

Posted (edited)

Always the same with weird expression. I just dislike them. Really uncreative tbh

I also dont care if videos are long, I just dislike her over explaining things for the first 10 minutes (usually)

[I liked the last video tho]

Edited by Opheliac
site is bugging

Posted

that girl in the vending machine video, rinrin, is super cute. I'm glad saf collabs with her!! I love her mannerisms and how she talks 

Posted

that girl in the vending machine video, rinrin, is super cute. I'm glad saf collabs with her!! I love her mannerisms and how she talks 

yep! I also love that Saf always gives credit, even if its just a 2 sec video. 

kinda want her to collab with Simon and Martina (eventho I don't watch them anymore... but I always enjoyed them)

Posted

I used to be a fan of hers when she was with Ladylike and followed her to her channel. At first I never missed a video-they were interesting, funny, informative and I enjoyed them. But it just got old, 50 videos on “me wearing weird Instagram fashion...again”. And how many lipsticks is she going to melt together before she moves on? I’d like to enjoy her content again-but if I see one more plastic see through pair of clothing.....