• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Safiya Nygaard

374 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna agree with most people here, I love her but most of her videos are just fillers lately. I used to watch her videos entirely but I'm at that point where it's almost just background noise because she just won't get to the point already.

Edited by shumikaz
typo

Posted

i know she says they are similar, but this video is literally the same video as the makeup one, and i agree it's so long? all they do is take her stuff out of her messy closet and then put it back in order. Even if you enjoy her personality or you like cleaning it's just not... 30 minutes interesting

Posted

God, this video is so stupid and so wrong on so many levels.

Posted

this is SO unnecessary and dumb, and the fact that she hired someone to make those animated diagrams of how she's going to put lipstick into a cake is SENDING me

Posted

I get that YouTubers have a common theme in their content but Safiya feels so repetitive at this point I really never have motivation to watch her videos now. The only one I've recently watched was the proposal one because her and Tyler are cute and deserve to be happy. I guess maybe it's mostly her way of talking that's bothered me so far? I don't know but I just can't find myself to enjoy it, it all feels so boring :alpacadone: which kind of sucks since she really seems nice

Posted

im......... disgusted 

Posted

I was hoping it was an early April Fools joke... I actually think that video title is the opposite of a clickbait: I like Safiya and her videos but that title makes me want to NOT watch it...

Posted

I like her, some of her videos are super funny. She has great charisma. However, some of her new stuff just... doesn’t make a whole lot of sense?

Posted (edited)

I might be completely reaching but sometimes I feel like she's trying to wear Cristine's skin (is that how you say it???) or something. This video just reminded me of when Cristine also baked a cake with her nail polishes. Ever since her mixing lipstick video got her more viral she's just trying to find the most quirky thing she can do with makeup, especially lipsticks since that's what most of her fans associate her with. Idk the more I watch Safiya's recent videos, the more I get this type of vibe from her.

With Cristine it kinda works because she shifted to completely doing these kind of videos over her old nail art videos, but I feel like Safiya's is just all over the place. One moment she's tackling some really cool subject and then there's this total nonsense. 

Which I also find ironic because Safiya's fans would go all up in arms at people slightly doing a video similar to hers when she's literally trying to be SimplyNailogical 2.0

Edited by shumikaz
typo :(

Posted (edited)

lol this and cristine's nail polish cake video give me filthy frank cake vibes idk why

Edited by Shin Splints

Posted

I like her " I dressed like ---" videos, theyre very intresting i think. was this her original content /idea?

Posted

I wish she'd say something about her constant weight-gain. Every time she posts a video she looks like she gained weight.

Posted

Looking for an actual (NOT WISH) wedding dress.
I really don't like her hair length, I haven't watched a video in months and I was surprised by how round her face looks. 

Posted

According to her "I got custom clothes from an app" video. She weighs 163.

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 12.38.35 AM.jpg