• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Puddingkanin / Bonbonchuu / Pele Whitney / lillaflan

6159 posts in this topic

Posted

I never did a side by side comparison of Momo and Pele, but I never really had that good of a feeling about her. Who the hell follows the person they hates on all social media accounts, and sorry to say it, stalk them just to bitch about them. Momo for the life of her just wouldn't stop poking the fucking bear, like literally " let me donate to your charity just to drive you loopy knowing that you can't get away from me". 

Momo isn't physically stalking Pele, but she is cyber stalking her in my opinion. 

-  Follows her thread

-  Follows her IG actions

-  Went on her charity page 

- Text harassed her and even kept her number months after shit hit the fan 

-  And now copying/using the same hashtags .....

-  Copied Pele's fashion ? ? 

Momo sorta a flake herself ... 

I was actually wondering about that thing with donating and all that. Like, Pele is a overreacting piece of shit who is hilarious to watch breakdown, but WHAT? W-why would you donate to someone who HATES you? And you have expressed that you don't like her? It seemed like what you said: poking the bear, but in a weird way. Surely someone else can see it? It's kinda like she wants to be like Pele.... for some reason. 

Pele is definitely not the only person who likes fluffy desu fashion, but given momodere's previous relations and lurking, it's suspicious.

I've been keeping this to myself for a while, but I have reason to believe that momodere has two accounts on here, and has been posting under a name for a long time that is not the meltykitten one. I do have some sort of proof; it's not rock solid, but it certainly made me start to suspect her.

Posted

Hey guys I hope you didn’t forget about me! I’m momo’s boyfriend, and I’m really sorry I forgot to get around to part two. I got caught up in school and finals and a bunch of extracurricular stuffs. But I was reminded of the thread’s existence, and upon browsing through the recent pages, I felt compelled to come defend momo real quick, just because I feel like you guys making accusations are missing some key information that makes it not as fishy. Also because I l- l- like her a lot.

Alright lets address every point made.

I never did a side by side comparison of Momo and Pele, but I never really had that good of a feeling about her. Who the hell follows the person they hates on all social media accounts, and sorry to say it, stalk them just to bitch about them. Momo for the life of her just wouldn't stop poking the fucking bear, like literally " let me donate to your charity just to drive you loopy knowing that you can't get away from me". 

Momo isn't physically stalking Pele, but she is cyber stalking her in my opinion. 

-  Follows her thread

So let me just address the first part of this by saying that they have been following each other for a very long time, because as I have mentioned before, they used to be friends and have known each other irl for a long time. That isn't strange.

-follows her thread-  I assume you mean this one? Why yes, after the drama between them escalated, she began following this thread after being told about it by pele herself. It's good shit first of all, and it's also enjoyable to see other people finally catch on to how terrible someone is when you've known for years. I love it too. Does that make me a cyber stalker?

-follows her Instagram actions-  This one is questionable. They've had eachother blocked for some time now, and being someone that spends just about every waking hour with momo (we're shut in losers), I can confirm that zero percent of her time is spend viewing pele's page. I understand I'm a heavily biased source to go by on this one, but hey. She knows a good amount of the things she knows about pele's account secondhand. I.e., this thread, or hella people that dm her screenshots and stuff when pele's talking shit.

-went of her charity page-  This wasn't "haha she hates me let me just try to aggravate her" on momo's part, at the time, they were actually trying to let bygones be bygones, as they have done many times before, which will be detailed more in my eventual part two of the bonbon experience (stay tuned ;D).

-text harassed her and even kept her number months after shit hit the fan- Can you show me any evidence of text harassment? Their conversation consisted of momo texting her to a) stop spreading lies and b) take any problems she had with her directly to her instead of siccing her enormous fan base upon her. If anything, I was the only one that could be accused of text "harassment", as I was actually... *cough* mean in my texts to her. We also spoke on the phone, sorry I can't screenshot that, but I'll try to include screenshots of our texts later. We've known each other for a long time. It isn't harassment, it's two people yelling back and forth at each other. 

-and now copying/using the same hashtags .....-  Excuse me? Momo has been using tags like that for a long time. There is no correlation between pele beginning to use those hashtags, and momo then beginning after. If you can find one, I'd love to see it.Also, it isn't fair to call momo hypocritical because of using "loli/little girl/etc." tags on her posts. This is because momo didn't actually talk shit about pele doing it. Momo talked shit about pele doing it EVEN THOUGH pele talked shit about momo doing it. That is an incredibly important distinction. 

- Copied Pele's fashion ? ?- No. Hold the phone. Now give the phone to me. What clothes do they actually own that are the same? I've heard a lot about the shoes thing... and momo just bought a skirt that I heard someone in this thread say was too big for pele? I don't follow pele's page, so I don't know what clothes she wears most of the time, but a) it looks like they have different styles to me and b) I'm straight up there when momo buys her stuff, she pretty exclusively online shops, and the shoes and the skirt and most other clothes are just found by browsing POPULAR asian fashion websites.

Anyway sorry for the long-ass post white knighting all over you guys, but I get defensive especially about the momo copying/stalking pele thing, because those are the kinds of rumors and stuff pele used to turn everybody in our group of friends against us. She's basically the devil. so yeah.

Now that I'm reminded of this thread I promise I'll wrap up part two and post it asap! Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Posted

I think that anyone using the tags "loli" or "little girl" when they are legal age is creepy and sexualizing children... :S 

Posted

-  Follows her thread

This is creepy. One thing to be jealous of someone, but to take it to this level . . .

Maybe Momo is also jealous that Bonbon's thread on PULL now has more pages than hers? :haiplz:

Posted

how convenient for momo's boyfriend to show up exactly now

Posted

-and now copying/using the same hashtags .....-  Excuse me? Momo has been using tags like that for a long time. There is no correlation between pele beginning to use those hashtags, and momo then beginning after. If you can find one, I'd love to see it.Also, it isn't fair to call momo hypocritical because of using "loli/little girl/etc." tags on her posts. This is because momo didn't actually talk shit about pele doing it. Momo talked shit about pele doing it EVEN THOUGH pele talked shit about momo doing it. That is an incredibly important distinction. 

image.thumb.gif.129140b2fc20b893f07bfdac

It's rather late where I live so I can't really be bothered addressing the other points at the moment, but this one I can respond to. 

It's very obvious Momo dislikes Pele. Well, at least enough to lurk on this thread and post fairly regularly. If my suspicions are correct, even more often than she's letting on. But I won't get into that now. Anyways, she still seems to do the same things.

I really do want to favour Momo here, and technically I am, but on a site where we rag on everyone, I'd really rather there not be unwarranted favouritism on certain topics. And even if all other suspicions are untrue, the fact remains that after actively participating in this thread, Momo continues to follow the same patterns that Pele does. 

And if everyone is ragging on Pele for using "loli" or "little girl" how is it fair to completely ignore Momo's use too? Though not on the same scale, it's like ignoring Knitemaya's yellow-facing/eye-taping, but coming down on Ahripop for the same thing. 

And I know you're naturally going to be biased, it's okay. And Momo is not on the same level as Pele of course, but.... :notimp:

Posted

This is creepy. One thing to be jealous of someone, but to take it to this level . . .

Maybe Momo is also jealous that Bonbon's thread on PULL now has more pages than hers? :haiplz:

Momodere has a PULL thread?

Posted

I think that anyone using the tags "loli" or "little girl" when they are legal age is creepy and sexualizing children... :S 

Yes, and she has seen what you all are saying and has since deleted it. She can /actually/ take constructive criticism. 

how convenient for momo's boyfriend to show up exactly now

I'm not going to lie, she saw what you guys were posting and came to me about it. She doesn't lie about lurking this website.

Posted

Hey guys I hope you didn’t forget about me! I’m momo’s boyfriend, and I’m really sorry I forgot to get around to part two. I got caught up in school and finals and a bunch of extracurricular stuffs. But I was reminded of the thread’s existence, and upon browsing through the recent pages, I felt compelled to come defend momo real quick, just because I feel like you guys making accusations are missing some key information that makes it not as fishy. Also because I l- l- like her a lot.

Alright lets address every point made.

So let me just address the first part of this by saying that they have been following each other for a very long time, because as I have mentioned before, they used to be friends and have known each other irl for a long time. That isn't strange.

-follows her thread-  I assume you mean this one? Why yes, after the drama between them escalated, she began following this thread after being told about it by pele herself. It's good shit first of all, and it's also enjoyable to see other people finally catch on to how terrible someone is when you've known for years. I love it too. Does that make me a cyber stalker?

-follows her Instagram actions-  This one is questionable. They've had eachother blocked for some time now, and being someone that spends just about every waking hour with momo (we're shut in losers), I can confirm that zero percent of her time is spend viewing pele's page. I understand I'm a heavily biased source to go by on this one, but hey. She knows a good amount of the things she knows about pele's account secondhand. I.e., this thread, or hella people that dm her screenshots and stuff when pele's talking shit.

-went of her charity page-  This wasn't "haha she hates me let me just try to aggravate her" on momo's part, at the time, they were actually trying to let bygones be bygones, as they have done many times before, which will be detailed more in my eventual part two of the bonbon experience (stay tuned ;D).

-text harassed her and even kept her number months after shit hit the fan- Can you show me any evidence of text harassment? Their conversation consisted of momo texting her to a) stop spreading lies and b) take any problems she had with her directly to her instead of siccing her enormous fan base upon her. If anything, I was the only one that could be accused of text "harassment", as I was actually... *cough* mean in my texts to her. We also spoke on the phone, sorry I can't screenshot that, but I'll try to include screenshots of our texts later. We've known each other for a long time. It isn't harassment, it's two people yelling back and forth at each other. 

- Copied Pele's fashion ? ?- No. Hold the phone. Now give the phone to me. What clothes do they actually own that are the same? I've heard a lot about the shoes thing... and momo just bought a skirt that I heard someone in this thread say was too big for pele? I don't follow pele's page, so I don't know what clothes she wears most of the time, but a) it looks like they have different styles to me and b) I'm straight up there when momo buys her stuff, she pretty exclusively online shops, and the shoes and the skirt and most other clothes are just found by browsing POPULAR asian fashion websites.

Anyway sorry for the long-ass post white knighting all over you guys, but I get defensive especially about the momo copying/stalking pele thing, because those are the kinds of rumors and stuff pele used to turn everybody in our group of friends against us. She's basically the devil. so yeah.

Now that I'm reminded of this thread I promise I'll wrap up part two and post it asap! Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Phone number related- Look I've had my share of high school drama and fights, and once those friendships END, we delete one another's number.... Not keep them for when you feel the need to yell at one another. So to me, keeping that number months after a friendship went south is weird and creepy. This of course is my opinion, and also I believe somewhere in the thread your GF was posting screenshots of text convo's "showing how awful Pele was for not wanting to sort things out like adults" ...  Why keep someone's number if you hate them ? I can actually understand Pele's frustrations when someone keeps your number even though your not friends anymore, its happened to me and it uncomfortable. 

Copying/Using Hashtags -  I actually took some time to scroll down a lot on your GF's IG and couldn't find " small,little,littlegirl" related tags, only in her recent ones just like Pele. To whom actually started first... Idk, and sorta don't care because regardless its kinda gross to make yourself into a adult child. 

Charity Page - If Momo just took the time to politely ask Pele if it would be alright if she helped/donated to the charity it probably would have made a difference, but she didn't, and Pele took it as Momo taunting her.  When you're not on really good terms with someone or they are as sensitive as Pele, you let them chill and cool down before interacting with them. Sure they could have been trying to figure things out, but your Gf still should have known better to leave Pele alone so Pele could calm her tits.

Copying fashion - I put question marks because I myself don't know, and don't have the time to do side by side comparisons ... Who wants to stare at Pele's mug for that long looking for something similar ... Not me.. 

Following Thread and IG - I don't think you or Momo realize how incriminating it looks when you say " I don't cyber stalk " but just so happen to appear any/every where Pele's name appears.. If things are calm between the two of you ... GET THE FUCK OFF THE THREAD AND IGNORE THOSE WHO BRING UP THE PAST...  You keep adding how you knooooow Pele so well and how temperamental she is, but yet you keep poking the fucking bear by showing up here or on others drama thats related to Pele .. 

Lets take a look at another flake drama for a moment .. : 

LCPP vs Ahripop 

Chelsea helped the bringing down of Sky's Ig and the spreading of awareness of her problematic behaviours, but once things were said and done and over ... she moved on ( probably still resentful towards Sky but for fair reasons ) Mind you Sky did a lot more harm to Chels and her Bf then Pele done to the two of you. 

Yes, Momo had every right to defend herself and spread awareness of what Pele was doing at the current time, but thats over now. I'm getting tired of the " Were on good terms and I promised not to come here and talk smack, but here I am lurking/enjoying and occasionally adding comments to the thread I sworn to stay off of. How quickly you noticed my comment is actually baffling .... Stumbled across it my ass... You two be mad lurking.  

As for your beef with Pele- I understand you're young and still in high school so maybe things are just difficult to see past. " She turned my friend against me ". This is very high school drama-esq ! If your friend was that easily turned against you, then maybe take it as a blessing that she did so. Someone who truly cares for you won't throw you to the curb and please remember you're still in highschool and usually college is when you'll make those truer friends. ( Most lose high school friends either from souring relationships or just grow apart ) Don't hold bitterness or resentments as it only will affect you and make you more miserable rather then them. 

Posted

I feel the same as you do about momodere, I went on her IG a few weeks ago and noticed that on a few post of hers she had the same clothes than Bon. Like once she had that skirt that is supposely too big for bon, an other time she had the same pair of shoes ... And honestly I though she bought them from bon, which would have been very weird .... But Momodere copying Bon is weirder so Idk ... I might be wrong. I was wrong :derp:

Also talking about momo did her boyfriend ever came back for part 2 ? I've read all the post here I think and I don't recall him ever coming back, but mabe I missed his post, or he just forgot....

Dear HopperDragon, if you were paying attention you would have noticed that I :

1- CROSSED what I said, and added "I was wrong". People generally do this when thay say something and realise afterward that ... They were wrong.... as in "I'm not right" ... you know ....

2-  used the therms " I feel" and "I might be wrong", meaning that it is not an affirmation. When people add " I might be wrong" to a statement it means that it's not ... A statement... Cause they doubt that it's true ....

3-  also said : "But Momodere copying Bon is weirder so idk". I recall that you ar american, you can understand your own language, I don't need to explain this to you don't I ?

And yeah they mabe they have different styles, Idk bro, I don't study their fashion styles, cause Idc about it and I have better things to do. I just recalled going on your girl ig to see if she was doing ok and I saw photos where she was wearing clothes similar to Bon's. Like that's literally it. 

Posted

@HopperDragon when are you going to do part two to the story? :Alpacaconfused:

i hope soon because I found the first one to be an interesting read lol :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Phone number related- Look I've had my share of high school drama and fights, and once those friendships END, we delete one another's number.... Not keep them for when you feel the need to yell at one another. So to me, keeping that number months after a friendship went south is weird and creepy. This of course is my opinion, and also I believe somewhere in the thread your GF was posting screenshots of text convo's "showing how awful Pele was for not wanting to sort things out like adults" ...  Why keep someone's number if you hate them ? I can actually understand Pele's frustrations when someone keeps your number even though your not friends anymore, its happened to me and it uncomfortable. 

I don't understand you saying you understand pele becoming frustrated at the number being kept. Pele never once expressed frustration about that, and it's simply a means of communication. Also it wasn't as simple a scenario as one fight and the friendship is over. It was a lot of manipulation and shit talking and backhanded maneuvers, as well as supposed attempts to move on. There's nothing creepy about literally not deleting a contact. And might I add that before momo came out and started posting and the whole drama became more public, both of us had ignored the fuck out of her for a long time while she stayed just as creepily obsessed and would post and talk shit to people we know irl. So now it's creepy and obsessive of momo and I to contribute to this? And what do you even mean she "shows up everywhere pele is"? You mean just this thread? The charity was when they were supposedly on alright terms, so you have confused me.

Also I just think it's strange and a tad hypocritical of you to imply that talking about someone you don't like because of what they did to you recently is creepy. I mean, here we are on a website dedicated to talking shit, on a thread about a girl on the internet none of you even know, with frequent posts and contributions concerning everything about this girl. Yet... it's creepy for the ones who she has personally and tangibly affected to actually be involved here? I guess I don't understand the hostility. Or alienation. We're all here doing the same thing, you guys far more frequently than us for that matter, and yet it's not okay for those of us with actual reasons to be angry to be angry? Come on.

Posted

Guys, if you're going to talk about Momo, do it on her thread. This is getting out of hand, and you're starting to discuss Momo more than Pele, who is the actual subject of this thread.