• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Puddingkanin / Bonbonchuu / Pele Whitney / lillaflan

6159 posts in this topic

Posted

so we dont see her being rude and get even MORE evidence that she's rude and bigoted. 

But the thing is that she's just not posting anything? She deleted all negative comments, that's the most interesting thing. Because apparently she did so even on her older posts...? I don't know, but the comments are all around 100, mostly even a lot less. Anyway, if she really wants us to stay out and see nothing of what she's doing, she needs a new private account because there are still so many people from here following her. But I guess she can't do that because she would lose her nicely bought followers.

Posted

Honestly, does she not realize that being "popular" means that not everyone is going to kiss her ass? Every account with tons of followers gets negativity, but when was the last time you saw them making rant posts about how they want to "keep their feed a positive place" or whatever? What bon is really doing is fighting fire with fire, which obviously does nothing but cause more problems. 

Bon, I know you're reading this, so here are your options:

1) Formally and wholeheartedly apologize for everything and to everyone you've wronged

2) Stop being rude and bitchy, which means STOP REPLYING TO NEGATIVE THINGS and making yourself look bad. All this will do is make people dislike you more.              OR...

3) ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR FEED A POSITIVE PLACE. You talk about wanting positivity so much, but all you do is acknowledge negativity and fuel it. You're all talk and no walk. If you truly want your instagram to be positive, then make an effort to. Stop being rude and apologize, then make sure that both you and your boyfriend stop being horrible to people. If people say things about you that you don't like, it really shouldn't be that hard to ignore them and not reply. Chances are you won't change their opinion, so you'd just be wasting your time.

Posted

Tbh I see a lot of potential in Bon if she really did want to create a positive place and would apologize for all the negativity she started or just spread but idk I don't think she has the most positive people in her life? She can't even take proper critisism without dodging it and finding excuses which is really sad somehow?

OT: Before she closed her ig a lot of people were commenting really rude things like 'kill yourself already' and shit and I'm always wondering who does this?? (aside from her boyfriend pretending to defend bon)

I mean ok she hurt a lot of people by defending herself and all but what person comments such things?
Thats something I wondered

Posted

I went through her posts earlier because I was bored and halfway through I noticed a change, even though I couldn't really put my finger on what changed. I started at the bottom and I have to admit that (without reading most of the captions) her account looked really cute and nice. And then the mood somehow changed? Like "suddenly" she didn't focus on costests anymore, posted the same content a couple times in a row and the most significant change was that she stopped posting photos with friends, conventions and being outside. And it honestly was kinda sad to watch :lamasad:

Posted

Eyyyy Nick, where you at? I'm dying to read the second part of the story, tbh. 

Posted (edited)

How many portuguese kids are here lol

I think that if Bon just stepped down fr her high horse, she'd easily be forgotten and this thread would die in no time. Many cosers who did shit in past were left alone after they grew up.

My advice would be to clean up her ig, maybe even create a new ig and use a new name just to start from scratch. She could simply stop posting narcissistic/rude captions on her pics and delete bad comments in stead of replying. She can also act like "popular" accounts and ignore all comments if she doesn't want drama. Simple. 

I was in same hole she is right now and I grew with it. I haven't received hate from the moment I just stopped shit talking. 

Uuuh, now I am curious. Who are you or what did you do? I saw you said someone posted your story / your part, but there are many people xp

And yeah, definitely if she started anew and stopped with her shitty antics it'd die down, it always does when they are younglings doing shit. Like Yukapon and the such. Even Dakota grew out of her problematic behaviours and PS aside, she has a lot of people seemingly rooting for her.
Just seems that, while others recognized they did shit or at least werein a path they had to change, Bon doesn't. She thinks she is peachy and all the rest should drop dead.

Edited by LockTarget

Posted

Uuuh, now I am curious. Who are you or what did you do? I saw you said someone posted your story / your part, but there are many people xp

And yeah, definitely if she started anew and stopped with her shitty antics it'd die down, it always does when they are younglings doing shit. Like Yukapon and the such. Even Dakota grew out of her problematic behaviours and PS aside, she has a lot of people seemingly rooting for her.
Just seems that, while others recognized they did shit or at least werein a path they had to change, Bon doesn't. She thinks she is peachy and all the rest should drop dead.

If I had to take a guess... Its Lokeva.

Posted

Are you Portuguese, too, my precious child? :alpacalove:

I am, mom. :haiplz:

Posted

Bon is still doing jack shit.

Come on. Do something already.

Posted

Yeah, she could literally pull a Yukapon and do OK. Like, she could just take a small hiatus, then make a new account and dissociate herself with BonBonChuu. She could also start doing new things and try to cater to a new crowd with a new name, and people would just not care. Or just do an Ahri and have a "breakdown" then just leave. Yukapon and Dakota and the like have done worst things than Bon, and yet Bon acts like her life is ruined. Like, if Yukapon(who has so much shit against her) can manage to be successful still and have people not bother her and not know who she is or where she is, then Bon can too. Bon just wants to drag this all out and see how long her 5 minutes of fame will last. She knows she could restart but she won't.

Posted

She deleted something and unfollowed someone. I wonder if she's still lurking and that's why she isn't posting, because we're waiting for it :haiplz:

Posted

i guess i haven't stated my opinions of Bon. i never followed her (also never got blocked) but when she first started appearing on my explore feed, i thought it was strange how some kawaii try hard (personal opinion, she has a very punchable face) was getting "popular" (and of course PULL debunked that she could possibly trade coins for likes and follows). another personal opinion, her fashion sense is tacky af

but when she started with the catchphrase "stay determined" she just really seems like the DJ Khaled of the cosplay community LOL. i don't understand why does she want to be a rolemodel? why is she trying so hard to be inspirational? unless she feels the need to be looked up upon in order to feel validated? get over yourself! i'm just trying to say that at this point if she wants to be "inspirational", actions speak louder than words no matter how much "positive things" she says of herself...

Posted

i guess i haven't stated my opinions of Bon. i never followed her (also never got blocked) but when she first started appearing on my explore feed, i thought it was strange how some kawaii try hard (personal opinion, she has a very punchable face) was getting "popular" (and of course PULL debunked that she could possibly trade coins for likes and follows). another personal opinion, her fashion sense is tacky af

but when she started with the catchphrase "stay determined" she just really seems like the DJ Khaled of the cosplay community LOL. i don't understand why does she want to be a rolemodel? why is she trying so hard to be inspirational? unless she feels the need to be looked up upon in order to feel validated? get over yourself! i'm just trying to say that at this point if she wants to be "inspirational", actions speak louder than words no matter how much "positive things" she says of herself...

FYI, 'Stay determined' is a reference/quote from the game Undertale. It's not an original phrase that Bon came up with - just wanted to clarify that! :lamaheadshake:

Also I agree with everything you said... Bon.. it's ok... you don't need to try so hard to be the ~ shining light ~ (or snowflake?) for everyone... she is neither the hero we want nor the hero we need LMAO :beardo:

Posted

FYI, 'Stay determined' is a reference/quote from the game Undertale. It's not an original phrase that Bon came up with - just wanted to clarify that! :lamaheadshake:

Also I agree with everything you said... Bon.. it's ok... you don't need to try so hard to be the ~ shining light ~ (or snowflake?) for everyone... she is neither the hero we want nor the hero we need LMAO :beardo:

Also 'stay determined' is just a quote of life in general said by many, do not let a fandom steal an entire syaing once again (homestuck flashbacks) :amgplz::amgplz: But yeah Bon is a boring, average human being who happens to own a phone and have some money to spend on 'kawaii' clothes. She's not really special at all. I can usually see some appeal in most snowflakes - but not Bon.

Posted

thanks for clearing that up! even then, she's been's all talk with "positivy" stuff but of course we've seen her nasty personality, too nasty to be an actual inspiration