• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

@annhxy (instagram) @asiandevine (twitter)

110 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by whateverrr

Posted (edited)

ot but i know she has a public instagram spam with cowsel & k__nhi does anybody know the @

Edited by busan

Posted

ot but i know she has a public instagram spam with cowsel & k__nhi does anybody know the @

It popped up in my IG explore page literally right after I read your post lmao

https://instagram.com/bdegorls

Posted (edited)

It popped up in my IG explore page literally right after I read your post lmao

https://instagram.com/bdegorls

i swear those 3 scream narcissism whenever i see their accounts on my explore. They're so generic in style, and act as if theyre being groundbreaking by posting selfies with a "quirky" quote. 

Edited by NicoleT

Posted

her moms a CEO, i assumed she was from a rich family lmao

IMG_0354.PNG

Posted

i swear those 3 scream narcissism whenever i see their accounts on my explore. They're so generic in style, and act as if theyre being groundbreaking by posting selfies with a "quirky" quote. 

I don't know who the third girl is but cowsel isnt as bad as asiandevine, at least in my personal opinion. 

Posted

Just a random thing I found funny, but the amount of times they changed their username in one day is hilarious

Screenshot_2019-04-15-18-04-00.png

Posted

her moms a CEO, i assumed she was from a rich family lmao

IMG_0354.PNG

lol im honestly not surprised Annxhy's lifestye has always looked lush. Has nothing better to do than "revolutionise" the world via intagram selfies #richpeopleproblems 

Posted

just looked through her insta and i’m still questioning myself on the random sizes of her head in different pictures? i know she has a small head but ...

Posted

The mother is a CEO because she gave herself that title, not because she has a CEO function for a high level corporate job lol. If you look into this "business" you'll see it is just something a middle aged woman made up to make herself feel important. I wouldn't rely on her mother's account to judge their financial situation.

Posted

The mother is a CEO because she gave herself that title, not because she has a CEO function for a high level corporate job lol. If you look into this "business" you'll see it is just something a middle aged woman made up to make herself feel important. I wouldn't rely on her mother's account to judge their financial situation.

Wait really? Wow that's hella embarrassing tbh. 

Posted

I think it’s bit far to insult her moms profession but other than that I agree she does sound problematic.. I used to follow her a year ago and I’m kind of sad I had to recently unfollow her after finding out she pulls this type of bullshit. 

Posted

i think she might be lurking ? she deleted the photo of her badly facetuned nose. 

128D9BE6-E7E3-4480-87EF-B965E44D74A1.jpeg

Posted (edited)

just looked through her insta and i’m still questioning myself on the random sizes of her head in different pictures? i know she has a small head but ...

i don't think she has a small head because she could just be using the head shrinking filter on snow. the reason I say this is because her shoulders appear to be proportionate in her yb photo? idk please correct me

Edited by young