• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

@annhxy (instagram) @asiandevine (twitter)

92 posts in this topic

Posted

she is embarrassing. i hope she grows up, saying that people are coming for her to tear her down.

people like her deflect any sort of criticism coming their way, and will only acknowledge it as hate and not as constructive criticism to mature as a person. she won’t even address what she did wrong lol, just says she apologized and that’s that.

hell of an embarrassment, activist my ass.

Posted (edited)

ot but i know she has a public instagram spam with cowsel & k__nhi does anybody know the @

Edited by busan

Posted

ot but i know she has a public instagram spam with cowsel & k__nhi does anybody know the @

It popped up in my IG explore page literally right after I read your post lmao

https://instagram.com/bdegorls

Posted (edited)

It popped up in my IG explore page literally right after I read your post lmao

https://instagram.com/bdegorls

i swear those 3 scream narcissism whenever i see their accounts on my explore. They're so generic in style, and act as if theyre being groundbreaking by posting selfies with a "quirky" quote. 

Edited by NicoleT

Posted

her moms a CEO, i assumed she was from a rich family lmao

IMG_0354.PNG

Posted

i swear those 3 scream narcissism whenever i see their accounts on my explore. They're so generic in style, and act as if theyre being groundbreaking by posting selfies with a "quirky" quote. 

I don't know who the third girl is but cowsel isnt as bad as asiandevine, at least in my personal opinion. 

Posted

Just a random thing I found funny, but the amount of times they changed their username in one day is hilarious

Screenshot_2019-04-15-18-04-00.png

Posted

her moms a CEO, i assumed she was from a rich family lmao

IMG_0354.PNG

lol im honestly not surprised Annxhy's lifestye has always looked lush. Has nothing better to do than "revolutionise" the world via intagram selfies #richpeopleproblems 

Posted

just looked through her insta and i’m still questioning myself on the random sizes of her head in different pictures? i know she has a small head but ...

Posted

The mother is a CEO because she gave herself that title, not because she has a CEO function for a high level corporate job lol. If you look into this "business" you'll see it is just something a middle aged woman made up to make herself feel important. I wouldn't rely on her mother's account to judge their financial situation.

Posted

The mother is a CEO because she gave herself that title, not because she has a CEO function for a high level corporate job lol. If you look into this "business" you'll see it is just something a middle aged woman made up to make herself feel important. I wouldn't rely on her mother's account to judge their financial situation.

Wait really? Wow that's hella embarrassing tbh. 

Posted

I think it’s bit far to insult her moms profession but other than that I agree she does sound problematic.. I used to follow her a year ago and I’m kind of sad I had to recently unfollow her after finding out she pulls this type of bullshit. 

Posted

i think she might be lurking ? she deleted the photo of her badly facetuned nose. 

128D9BE6-E7E3-4480-87EF-B965E44D74A1.jpeg

Posted (edited)

just looked through her insta and i’m still questioning myself on the random sizes of her head in different pictures? i know she has a small head but ...

i don't think she has a small head because she could just be using the head shrinking filter on snow. the reason I say this is because her shoulders appear to be proportionate in her yb photo? idk please correct me

Edited by young