• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

@annhxy (instagram) @asiandevine (twitter)

177 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not trying to be mean but it's really annoying that she has to make sure everyone knows she's a picses. Like we get it. Picses aren't even THAT great she can calm down.

tbh Pisces does suit her because she literally looks like a fish... let’s be real 9_9

Posted

does she know how to spell. lmfao

what the fuck is anti-racism? if she's referring to police brutality/racism directed towards black people in terms of what has been going on recently, she can say something way more specific, not just say "anti-racism" 

Posted

she actually lives in toronto (it's in her bio & she's stated it a lot), but nevertheless, toronto still has their fair share of covid cases and flaunting that she's going out when it's not necessary at a time like this is not pretty.

i don’t really follow her so sorry for my mistake u.u, anyway is funny how she acts so woke but do a lot of stupid things

Posted (edited)

Annxhy is just contradicting all over the place. spoilt and uses her moms money to buy designer bags. make money yourself to buy designer and thats fine but flexing your parents money aint it...

Edited by unikeko

Posted

Annxhy is just contradicting all over the place. spoilt and uses her moms money to buy designer bags. make money yourself to buy designer and thats fine but flexing your parents money aint it...

i hate when kids does this. Then act entitled af on their damn social media like damn u really dont think youre a spoiled entitled brat do you? 

Like get a fucking job and be proud of it or something. That shit is rewarding to buy designer shit that you earned yourself. 

Posted

this girl so desperate to call people out yet constantly hangs out with racists and rapists. she's so embarassing and treats her followers like her little army. This happened really frequently too, where she would collect her followers and use them to bash other people. No remorse. 

I used to be a fan of her and watch her lives and in one live a few months ago she would constantly tell us to go to another influencer (some boy) forgot his name but she would tell us to go bash on his page because he was "ignoring her". I still remember doing it because she said that if we screenshot us harassing this boy we don't even know then she would respond to us personally on the dms. She didn't respond. Just baited me. And now reading this thread just shows how entitled she is. Cant fuck with fake hoes like this. 

Posted

Soooo she's (maybe) dating a car guy. Instagram @/tamed goes by Andy Zhu, based in toronto. She retweeted a tweet by him, they follow each other on instagram, she likes all his posts, and his red car shows up on her stories. She was riding in said car when she went to new york (video on her twitter). I'm just speculating but if they really are dating, she can do sooo much better. One look and you can tell she's in it for the money, judging by her recent Chanel flex (could be her moms since shes done it in the past). 

Posted

wig or natural hair someone should’ve told her how bad and ugly it looks. 

not to be mean but literally looks so fake and anyone who’s telling her it looks good literally is only boosting her selfish rude giantic ego.

C04A9C48-FD7D-43CF-AEB1-5EFCF842F195.jpeg

6A84B84B-2DA6-41EA-AAEF-3E52C4883B4B.jpeg

Posted

Soooo she's (maybe) dating a car guy. Instagram @/tamed goes by Andy Zhu, based in toronto. She retweeted a tweet by him, they follow each other on instagram, she likes all his posts, and his red car shows up on her stories. She was riding in said car when she went to new york (video on her twitter). I'm just speculating but if they really are dating, she can do sooo much better. One look and you can tell she's in it for the money, judging by her recent Chanel flex (could be her moms since shes done it in the past). 

So if this is true I wouldn't feel so bad for the guy. They know and don't mind using their money. Such relationships are transactional and both parties know it even if they don't say so out loud. 

Posted

before i read your comment i was literally gonna say how she looks like one of those brat girls who are mean to everybody and flex with their mom’s money.

the face she makes in the photos has some attitude that doesn’t taste that sweet to me.

Posted

I actually don’t think it’s that bad to go on a picnic, as long as you’re not going out in a gathering, wearing your mask and keeping distance from others then it’s fine to go out and have some time to relax outside, I don’t think it’s healthy to keep yourself inclosed inside for so long. Anyways I don’t understand why she doesn’t style her wigs lmaoo it looks like she doesn’t even try at all 😭

Posted

I made a discord server! It's to discuss all the problematic influencers. 

https://discord.com/invite/rk7DyJe

I'd love for you to join since I don't want this spark to die. I will grant the "s tier role" a role in the server that gives you most permissions to edit if i have interacted with you on this site! I encourage everyone to join. There is also a rant and unpopular opinion text channels too!