• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

957 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's just the entitlement that both of them got in common. At least Alma didn't take money and ghosted everyone. But regarding their big ego due to their popularity they seem to be similiar and think that everyone else owes them something just because they make art and have a big follower count. Those small artists didn't own Alma anything just because her account is bigger. Cyome herself seems pretty much gone from the internet at this point. She sort of took the chance when everyone thought she'd draw the commissions and just left. As far as I've been informed she never really did any commission beside the one she drew 'to prove the haters wrong'. Everything else she posted were WIPS she claimed to be commissions. Nobody ever confirmed to be the commissioner nor that they received the final artworks. It just seems like she pretended to fix the issue but she dissappeared without taking responsibility. I wonder if we'll ever hear of her again. My feeling is telling me she's camping on another secret art account somewhere.

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this is old or a failed attempt at merch or someone trying to be cyome but whenever I try pressing on Brand : Cyome it shows up with nothing 🤷‍♀️

1A0CCA31-D9CB-41FC-93E6-37B9EA92F2EA.thu
F3EB811E-6D2C-41AD-B06F-349597905340.thu
079DB141-D8C4-4FFD-9C0D-1BC631850D9F.thu
https://www.amazon.com/Cyome-Extra-Nekomata/dp/B07FK6LRQ7

But if it is cyome, didn’t that oc get adopted?? I’m not sure how adoptables work but that does look like her style but lazy no?

502CF512-47E5-4478-821F-67AFB3E3B144.thu

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

Thank you for explaining cosplayqueen, pretty much what i did mean :), also another thing how Alma just disabled her account to avoid her mistake or apologizing, so much like cyome acts, dissapearing when she knew she screwed up.

Posted

Not sure if this is old or a failed attempt at merch or someone trying to be cyome but whenever I try pressing on Brand : Cyome it shows up with nothing 🤷‍♀️

But if it is cyome, didn’t that oc get adopted?? I’m not sure how adoptables work but that does look like her style but lazy no?

adadoptables work the following: once bought the owner reserves all Rights to the Design and Can use it for whatever its done, hpwever the official adoptable Art and Design creation Rights belong to the Artist. Once sold the Artist Cannot use the adopt in any way except for self promotion in a portfolio or on Social Media. 

so that theres merch of an sold adopt is actually Not okay. Since noone knows who the owner of the adopt is as cyome always claimed to have sold them but never to who i assume she didnt sell it in the first place and is been using it now for apparel.  

interesting that she has an Amazon sell acc now tho...You have to legaly Register yourself in europe if you sell anything online for taxes ans the registration Costs Money. To Start a business you have to Invest first. 

I woudnt buy from there tho if theres no Info on the seller anyways tho.

I think honestly that she got herself a new Username and is starting over somewhere in hiding from scratch. Maybe on amino for now or artstation. Who knows. Shes too greedy to go into complete hiding for long which is why im betting my 2 Cents that she started over somewhere 

Posted

This is a bit off topic but this really kinda reminded me of Cyome for some weird reason?? Anyone seen the drama on instagram of __011___ / Alma ? She just attacked 2 smaller artist for using same color pallete as her lol. Anyways she whined and complained how they tried to make her look into villain and how those 2 smaller artists ruined her life. Honestly just gave me Cyome vibes so bad... The same stinky attitude, to be fair i think that artist deserves its own post in here~ Sad to see people with similar attitude exist and just trying to bring other artists down since the fame hit them with im "superior" and i own everything

Oh God the Alma situation was horrible! She legit made her fanbase bully one of the artists to the point they quit art and left Instagram. I loved Alma's art and I used to be a fan but at some point I've lost her and this is how I found her again. Can't say I'm exactly happy about this. I don't think Cyome has done this before? At least not to that degree of petty. I mean the artstyles the smaller artists had barely had any similarities to Alma's style in the first place, let alone enough similarities to accuse someone of copying and ruining your life or whatever Alma said.

I think it's just the entitlement that both of them got in common. At least Alma didn't take money and ghosted everyone. But regarding their big ego due to their popularity they seem to be similiar and think that everyone else owes them something just because they make art and have a big follower count. Those small artists didn't own Alma anything just because her account is bigger. Cyome herself seems pretty much gone from the internet at this point. She sort of took the chance when everyone thought she'd draw the commissions and just left. As far as I've been informed she never really did any commission beside the one she drew 'to prove the haters wrong'. Everything else she posted were WIPS she claimed to be commissions. Nobody ever confirmed to be the commissioner nor that they received the final artworks. It just seems like she pretended to fix the issue but she dissappeared without taking responsibility. I wonder if we'll ever hear of her again. My feeling is telling me she's camping on another secret art account somewhere.

I'm still waiting for my second commission and I didn't hear anything from her in ages, hopefully she does finish it.

Posted (edited)

If this is really her then that's a shady move since the person who bought the adoptable literally paid money to be the one to use it. Once bought the design belongs to the buyer. That's literally why they give the designer, in this case cyome, money for the adoptable to begin with. Some people call their adoptable 'design adoptable' or 'character design adoptable' for that reason. People design characters beforehand that you can buy for personal use, projects or whatsoever. Being character designer is literally a job so these artists work for their money just as everyone else.

The artist sells the design and hence it belongs to the other person. It's not like a commission since it's made beforehand. But it's still something the artist gives to them for money. If it was just a free design everyone can use, that the artist can keep using as well, then there should be no money involved.

If the artist continues to make money off the design even after purchase it would be the same as someone commissioning art from an artist and asks if the art can be exlusive to them and the artist says 'sure but that will be extra payment'. The buyer agrees and pays extra for the custom commission but then the artist turns around and gives the artwork away for free to everyone where the commissioner can't see it.

If you design something and else the right to use it to somebody else in exchange for money you can't just reclaim it just because you are the artist. People pay over 200$ to make the design theirs. You sold the right off to someone else, if you want to keep it then charge just a small price for the 'usage of the design' off to selected people who will be allowed to draw/use the design.

It's behaviour of entitled artists who don't respect the people who pay them.

Oh God the Alma situation was horrible! She legit made her fanbase bully one of the artists to the point they quit art and left Instagram. I loved Alma's art and I used to be a fan but at some point I've lost her and this is how I found her again. Can't say I'm exactly happy about this. I don't think Cyome has done this before? At least not to that degree of petty. I mean the artstyles the smaller artists had barely had any similarities to Alma's style in the first place, let alone enough similarities to accuse someone of copying and ruining your life or whatever Alma said.

I'm still waiting for my second commission and I didn't hear anything from her in ages, hopefully she does finish it.

Did you ever receive the actual image file of the finished first commission? Also may I ask how much cyome charges for a commission as detailed as yours?

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Welp, just letting you know she's posted about 100 photos on her private account ever since the day she disappeared on her main account. So she has ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to update you but chooses not to yet again??? I took the screenshots with the dates attached to it from my phone.

Feb 25th (the day before she disappeared on her main art account. 291 photos)

5ecc9cc46b220_Screenshot_20200525-232900

May 25th TODAY (383 photos)

5ecc9cce28059_Screenshot_20200525-232908

why tf won't she just update her customers man.. I know she said she'd take a break but not for 3 MONTHS+???

Posted

Welp, just letting you know she's posted about 100 photos on her private account ever since the day she disappeared on her main account. So she has ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to update you but chooses not to yet again??? I took the screenshots with the dates attached to it from my phone.

Feb 25th (the day before she disappeared on her main art account. 291 photos)

5ecc9cc46b220_Screenshot_20200525-232900

May 25th TODAY (383 photos)

5ecc9cce28059_Screenshot_20200525-232908

why tf won't she just update her customers man.. I know she said she'd take a break but not for 3 MONTHS+???

She might've updated them privately but she doesn't really have an excuse pretending to be on a break for only a little while then go MIA for months and hide on a private account 

Posted (edited)

To be fair, I highly doubt she finished them because she always has an excuse on things. And the only time she comes back to being public is whenever she needs to beg money from people, using their pity towards her. She literally rushed (a low q commission if u compare to her other works) a comm because people started drawing for the ones that got scammed by her. She desperately wants to save her face and keeps brainwashing her underage fans, but why don't u come clean and admit things, that you were toxic and jealous of others, and most importantly, scammed people for money (where tf are charms even??)? It's not like as if people change... If they are actually willing to change, they will.

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted (edited)

She will definitely use mental illness as excuse or the fact she doesn’t have a laptop but her iPad works. Her iPad  art looked fine to me, it literally looked the same as it always does, overcrowded detail. But I personally find how she handles things disgusting, she gets her ex husband to speak for her, she gets snowii to speak for her, she uses to suicide and live-streams as a means to manipulate everyone. Once she traumatised the people here we stayed quiet then she disappears again. Bravo Cyome, bravo. I can bet that if she does re-appear she’s going to do the same thing. Because she’s a toxic person and she obviously knows how to play her cards.

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

It's not that uncomfortable to create artwork on an iPad compared to a drawing tablet. I have an iPad myself and I am able to create artwork with comfort just like my tablet. I always keep going back to my iPad because of how comfortable it is to be able to draw anywhere. I've drawn with it for one year now and I'm still not running out of storage and there's like no lag at all. So I think she's just lazy and can't get herself to draw and would rather post on social media on a hidden account. There are many artists that draw on an iPad for a living, so don't come with that excuse.

Posted

I drew on my ipad the past Months too to save Money for a new tablet as wacom killed my mobile Studio and i got used to it pretty fast. Drawing on it is possible so theres no excuse her.

Also yea theres no Infos about the Charms ...she never send them i guess...she only Packed them smh.

I swear this Girl is ruining every possibility for especially small artists to get commissions and trust from commissioners with her BS