• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

957 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont wanna be this Person but whos gonna bet shes gonna be the first popular Artist to be broke in this quarantine times and needing Support? //sips tea 

Not to mention i bet my 3 coins shes still gonna get Animal crossing tho lmao

Posted

I dont wanna be this Person but whos gonna bet shes gonna be the first popular Artist to be broke in this quarantine times and needing Support? //sips tea 

Not to mention i bet my 3 coins shes still gonna get Animal crossing tho lmao

She hasn't sold any of her 'traditional artworks' from last time she begged for emergency money since everyone who would support her is still waiting for commissions from her. So I guess she'll not be very lucky if she'd try asking for support again. Her account seems pretty abandoned so I assume she's camping on her private account or figured she can't show her face again until the commissions are done. Unless it's to sell art or to ask for birthday wishes and wait if someone gives her a present. Don't wanna be this person either but bet she's just gonna abandon the account and pop up under a different username with both a perfectly fine laptop and Animal Crossing in her possession?

Posted

She hasn't sold any of her 'traditional artworks' from last time she begged for emergency money since everyone who would support her is still waiting for commissions from her. So I guess she'll not be very lucky if she'd try asking for support again. Her account seems pretty abandoned so I assume she's camping on her private account or figured she can't show her face again until the commissions are done. Unless it's to sell art or to ask for birthday wishes and wait if someone gives her a present. Don't wanna be this person either but bet she's just gonna abandon the account and pop up under a different username with both a perfectly fine laptop and Animal Crossing in her possession?

most probably. Shes just this Kind of Person. Also how does she play FF all the Time if she doesnt have a pc of some sort that Works fine? Ik she sais she occassionally lends one for the comms but idk man. I dont believe any of her BS...

Also did she Really ask for bday gifts?! Ik she had bday and thought she would Pop up again then which she did but idk what she did really 

Posted (edited)

Also did she Really ask for bday gifts?! Ik she had bday and thought she would Pop up again then which she did but idk what she did really 

Nope, she just made a birthday post. Sorry if I made it sound like that. It just came across to me that she broke her hiatus silence only to state 'it's my birthday today'. I was wondering why she did that and it came across to me as if it was just to bathe in all the birthday wishes and wait if someone would occassionally give her a free birthday gift. I mean she did break her hiatus just to mention her birthday so that's how it came across to me. I'm sorry if I made it sound as if she begged for gifts because she in fact didn't ask for anything. It just felt weird and off to me she posted that over-edited photo of her face with those puppy eyes and state it's her birthday when really she has so many commissions to do. I'm still so confused why everyone forgave her but so far she only finished one commission and that's it. Yeah she sent out the charms but where are the commissions? Didn't her followers forgive her because she said she'll do the commissions? It's so confusing to me since in the end she just made the 'my laptop is broken' excuse and that's how it is now since nobody accepted the traditional commissions.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Nope, she just made a birthday post. Sorry if I made it sound like that. It just came across to me that she broke her hiatus silence only to state 'it's my birthday today'. I was wondering why she did that and it came across to me as if it was just to bathe in all the birthday wishes and wait if someone would occassionally give her a free birthday gift. I mean she did break her hiatus just to mention her birthday so that's how it came across to me. I'm sorry if I made it sound as if she begged for gifts because she in fact didn't ask for anything. It just felt weird and off to me she posted that over-edited photo of her face with those puppy eyes and state it's her birthday when really she has so many commissions to do. I'm still so confused why everyone forgave her but so far she only finished one commission and that's it. Yeah she sent out the charms but where are the commissions? Didn't her followers forgive her because she said she'll do the commissions? It's so confusing to me since in the end she just made the 'my laptop is broken' excuse and that's how it is now since nobody accepted the traditional commissions.

ah dw i knew about that Post. And i think so too. I just thought she might posted smth Else and i missed it on that day. I knew she would pop up on her birthday and posting smth. Its Just how she is. So i do know what you mean here with the feeling of e begging but Not being too obvious lol.

And yea..I dont blame ppl for Not wanting the tradi ones as the quality sucks hard compared to her digi Art Also she ALWAYS rushes tradi Works which Shows so i wouldnt wanna spend 200+€ and get a rusty watercolor sketch made in an hour...;-;

And yea the broken Laptop thing was weird. She only made marichiikos comms after ghosting and ignoring her for Months and that poor Girl speaking out here as she commissioned shit worth over 300€ so yea.. :/ 

But for the others...ngl i dont think shes ever gonna do These comms. Her Laptop will forever be broken, no Money for replacement and if she gets caught actually having one which is 100% happening one day she will probs say her cintiq died lmaooo 

Excuses after excuses but well we cant Change that sadly...Wish ppl wouldnt have forgiven her so easy...like when a small Artist has issues with their tablet and they offer the commissioner a partial refund as they already provided a wip but wont be able to finish the thing due to real Technical issues, that Artist gets BURNED for eternity in the Art Community for scam, fraud, Rip off etc, but when a popular one does BS ppl look over it and its fine...dat shit aint fair...

Posted

There hasn't been any updates or WIPS on her commissions for the past 2 months even though she stated she'll be gone for a couple days or weeks. She needs to make another update post or something if she still hasn't gotten things together unless she wants people to assume she's a scammer again. I don't know why she didn't just use her iPad to finish her commissions instead of traditional since it's closer to her laptop quality.. and she's had clip studio paint on her iPad before which is a really nice art software and SHOULD be as good if not even better than paint tool sai. ( I guess maybe her commissioners told her in private that they'll wait instead..? >.> ) 

She's also pretty active on her private instagram so take it as you will.

Posted

Cyome is going to post something on her social media soon. I am calling it because she is obsessed with this thread. :doge:

Posted

Yeah, since this thread is active again she'll probably 'call us out' on it again or say that we are at fault for her not getting her commissions done because whenever we post she comes her to read this thread and gets too mad to draw. Not like this thread was inactive for around a month or so and everyone was considerate when she was really depressed and people even on here said she sall take her time to recover. It just seems like even if this thread died she'd still not do her commissions so who does she fool when she blames this thread for it? She just has to sit down and get them done. Look I'm even gonna be helpful and let her know that if she can't make digital commissions for whatever reasons because she thinks her lines are too wonky or low-quality on her ipad or so, that she can actually scan her traditional lineart and add colors digitally. She can go to libraries and use a scanner or use a tablet for the time being. She can make ipad drawings just like that Frankenstein Ahri and I think people would prefer that over traditional art since her traditional pieces lack all these colors and details that she made her 'brand'. People aren't gonna buy those. She's an adult and she has money to do other things so it's not like she can't afford lending a tablet at least to get stuff done that people actually paid money for. To me it seems that just because she's a popular artist people will let slide she took money from several people without ever delivering the promised products and now she's using her private account to completely ignore the commissioners again. This is why people are getting scared to commission artists, thanks cyome.

Posted

Cyome, just fcking refund if u cant be responsible and hold urself accountable, instead of treating clients like garbage.
I hate those greedy af artists, because of such lazy asses later people get suspicious when you ask them to pay beforehand  :alpacabored:

Posted

Feels like the art community has a big problem with scamming ind general and protecting the wrong people. I know more and more artists that use fellow artist to gain fame quickly and try to make money out of it. A lot of them are not professional freelancers and simply get overwhelmed with the actual work, effort and self discipline. What I don't get is that these people always get protected from their circle. I mean they bring a bad reputation to all of them. They do themselves no favor with this behavior and even "friends" betray each other over money and fame.

all her friends and fans still say she will finish the commission and that it's not her fault in the first place. You never know the true motives and thoughts of another person, even if you consider yourself friends with him. Reminds me of nao_ryuu that got scammed over 600$ from a so called online friend. As long as there is no actual proof of her finishing anything I still say she is hiding from her work. 

Posted (edited)

I'm just confused because she's having so many fans that it seems like the people who are protecting her are her fans who never commissioned her while anyone who commissioned her as well as fellow artists like sasucchi tried to call her out but failed because her random 50k fans are sticking together and don't believe she did anything wrong despite all evidence. It seems like there is no other artist protecting cyome but that she's still getting through with it because of her weird behaviour of making empty promises and making her account seem like as if she is working on things, e.g. when she makes text posts about being so busy, posts photos or those random posts about wanting to make a book. She keeps on talking about doing the commissions for sure so it seems her fans who haven't lost any money because of her are blindly believing it.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Where is she, I thought it was just a week break or something? Poor costumers, unless she is doing them silently.

Posted

Where is she, I thought it was just a week break or something? Poor costumers, unless she is doing them silently.

She only comes back whenever she needs to ask people for money by using sob stories or if people are calling her out ( she came back for a bit after a kind person started drawing commissions (for free) for people who got scammed by her. It was also mentioned that one popular artist had to do that because she felt bad for a person who messaged them (while she was mutuals with Cyome) ).

Posted

This is a bit off topic but this really kinda reminded me of Cyome for some weird reason?? Anyone seen the drama on instagram of __011___ / Alma ? She just attacked 2 smaller artist for using same color pallete as her lol. Anyways she whined and complained how they tried to make her look into villain and how those 2 smaller artists ruined her life. Honestly just gave me Cyome vibes so bad... The same stinky attitude, to be fair i think that artist deserves its own post in here~ Sad to see people with similar attitude exist and just trying to bring other artists down since the fame hit them with im "superior" and i own everything

Posted

This is a bit off topic but this really kinda reminded me of Cyome for some weird reason?? Anyone seen the drama on instagram of __011___ / Alma ? She just attacked 2 smaller artist for using same color pallete as her lol. Anyways she whined and complained how they tried to make her look into villain and how those 2 smaller artists ruined her life. Honestly just gave me Cyome vibes so bad... The same stinky attitude, to be fair i think that artist deserves its own post in here~ Sad to see people with similar attitude exist and just trying to bring other artists down since the fame hit them with im "superior" and i own everything

other than being toxic, how does it remind you of cyome?