• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

958 posts in this topic

Posted

More screenshots from discord ft. some more FFIV things.

Hidden Content

I guess it's good she is happy again? Really just hope she'll get her more important issues solved before investing in a digital marriage and a corset and stuff. It makes it seem like she has money for anything else and I hope she'll pull herself together and save up for the laptop.

Posted

She goes on Instagram boohoo my life is so hard and goes on some discord and sends her tits and thighs PUBLICLY, this is a lot of attention seeking. 

Posted (edited)

I’m new to this thread, found her on instagram. After I read her longass discord „story” I can see shes a MAJOR e-girl. She had a sad past, I can’t lie, but she’s attention seeking SUPER hard, i mean holy shit, how many LDR’s did she manage to have?! It’s typical uwu attention seeker looking for eboys to entertain and take care of her unconditionally, and then she acts mad when her problems are too much for them to deal with (and immadietely jumps to another eboy without reflecting why her relationships r crumbling). It was so painful to read her whine and whine, I cannot imagine to deal with such person on everyday basis. I feel very bad for her experiences, but cmon girl. Very toxic egirl.

Edited by Geny

Posted (edited)

So it looks like she's doing traditional commissions instead which seems to be a better option, but the quality difference is there.

IMG_20200123_180159.thumb.jpg.f7983c0f8bIMG_20200123_180245.thumb.jpg.9dddb470f1it might just be the paper or the gel pen? Honestly I really don't like the look of gelpen on thick layered watercolor

Edited by sparklestars

Posted

So it looks like she's doing traditional commissions instead which seems to be a better option, but the quality difference is there.

IMG_20200123_180159.thumb.jpg.f7983c0f8bIMG_20200123_180245.thumb.jpg.9dddb470f1it might just be the paper or the gel pen? Honestly I really don't like the look of gelpen on straight watercolor

lol i was just about to Post about this too xD also These are Not comms, rather original Works she sells for horrifiic prices again. Yep original pieces so no commissions.

also boiiiii she looses so many Followers currently. She used to have over 70k Not so long ago but she is at 55k now. Ppl seeing clear about her BS finally.

Screenshot_20200123-170350_Instagram.thu

(also side Note...is it just for me or is PULL's Server crashing constantly currently which Is why the site wont load?!)

Posted

Don't worry it is not cause of change.org and if it dies again it will surely be back again pretty soon

Posted

(also side Note...is it just for me or is PULL's Server crashing constantly currently which Is why the site wont load?!)

Pull crashes sometimes. Just how it is at the moment. 

IMG_20200123_180159.thumb.jpg.f7983c0f8bIMG_20200123_180245.thumb.jpg.9dddb470f1it might just be the paper or the gel pen? Honestly I really don't like the look of gelpen on thick layered watercolor

Tbh the traditional looks better to me. Maybe it's because not ultra busy or no odd wing perspectiv? . 

Posted

lol i was just about to Post about this too xD also These are Not comms, rather original Works she sells for horrifiic prices again. Yep original pieces so no commissions.

I noticed she would initially charge more for the traditional works but would drop the prices lower when no one would bite. Hopefully she actually sends these works out and they’re not waited on forever like the charms. 

Posted (edited)

It seems like her followers aren't really into buying her stuff anymore if she has to lower the price, it might be either cause of the drawings looking different now that she's doing traditional or that she takes too long to do commissions. I think she actually doesn't take that long anymore to finish her art, her drawings seem to take a couple of days now and that is really normal to creating a piece.

But is her apple iPad broken or something? Couldn't she finish most of her commissions there or were there more traditional drawing commissions? 

Edited by sparklestars

Posted

She's so talented, I honestly can't see why she doesn't seem to take seriously her source of income. 

Posted

It seems like her followers aren't really into buying her stuff anymore if she has to lower the price, it might be either cause of the drawings looking different now that she's doing traditional or that she takes too long to do commissions. I think she actually doesn't take that long anymore to finish her art, her drawings seem to take a couple of days now and that is really normal to creating a piece.

But is her apple iPad broken or something? Couldn't she finish most of her commissions there or were there more traditional drawing commissions? 

She said the iPad quality would be worse than if she were to do it on the Cintiq and her customers probably didn’t want to opt for it since it would mean they would be getting less than what they paid for. She’s also taking a break from socials it seems?

F8E097F6-B770-481E-8378-BB857C23AA3E.jpeg

Posted

That's fine, at least she is letting everyone know. I don't get what she means by that because her Ipad works look closer to the cintiq than the traditionals

Posted

That's fine, at least she is letting everyone know. I don't get what she means by that because her Ipad works look closer to the cintiq than the traditionals

This is what's weird to me. How would the quality be different...? She's used the iPad before and the art looked no different than on the cintiq. Also procreate is good software to use for this stuff. Which, again, she's used before. I smell horse shit on the quality for iPad vs. cintiq. 

Posted

I'm glad she get some help and want to go offline for a while, but she posted again. It seems like it is really hard for her to keep away from social media, even if it's unhealthy for her. Hopefully she will get the help she needs and get back on tra3with her life. Right now cyome seems so lost and overwhelmed with everything. 

Screenshot_20200126_195514_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted

This is what's weird to me. How would the quality be different...? She's used the iPad before and the art looked no different than on the cintiq. Also procreate is good software to use for this stuff. Which, again, she's used before. I smell horse shit on the quality for iPad vs. cintiq. 

Okay so from my personal experience drawing on my iPad is not as easy for me as it is drawing on my mobile studio pro and I feel like there is a quality difference. If that's actually the case I don't know but it's about how I feel when I draw on my iPad. So yeah it could be that she feels like there's a quality difference even when there maybe isn't. It's definitely different to work on an iPad for someone who mainly uses an actual drawing tablet and isn't used to drawing on an iPad. Well that's just how I personally feel about it though.