• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

957 posts in this topic

Posted

I received more screenshots from her discord server. Alexandra's laptop has been busted since October, but she waited until now to say something. She's been spending more time playing FF14 online instead of working on her commissions since then.

79ef1b37bb69facd5038d0f7a6e2fa14.png.c89

Here's more screenshots of her playing FF14 from last year to as recently as last week.

7361dc37889c7a4e617743c6286482ef.png.065

9e1599e1d624df4d70107ac05d664b70.png.832

4975e52a2b40e753dda32ebbcce91477.png.217

74c2d91da26e116694bed8a1f526b013.png.86f

612f9208b6100de00cc7ed612b2f6a08.png.5d6

xd.png.89b7b0798c37f5a954c5e77c51d4f4c3.

bd67e5758b9986b3fe96770ee800537d.png.50b

5070914ee12584e28d12f6997f057ff8.png.c5d

And she has the money to buy herself new clothes, cut and dye her hair to cosplay as her FF14 character

13a485a0c83534f868a14d165028f3cb.png.289

3490ac4e3f1b1ca1e260f2d546a19590.png.bf5

unknown_(2).png.53cab06b31409893a537b232 

Posted

I received more screenshots from her discord server. Alexandra's laptop has been busted since October, but she waited until now to say something. She's been spending more time playing FF14 online instead of working on her commissions since then.

79ef1b37bb69facd5038d0f7a6e2fa14.png.c89

Here's more screenshots of her playing FF14 from last year to as recently as last week.

Hidden Content

And she has the money to buy herself new clothes, cut and dye her hair to cosplay as her FF14 character

Hidden Content

Am I missing something? How is she able to play FF14 if she doesn't have a working computer?

Posted (edited)

You can play FFXIV on PC or on PS4 so if she has a PS4 she can still play... but it is a subscription game. so.... if she has money to spend $12.99 or the $14.99 (max 40 characters) a month then it is still suspicious.. especially if she just got eternally bonded. There is a free eternal bonding ceremony but seeing the kind of person she is.. she probably went all out and got the Platinum. 1 Platinum bracelet is $20USD and both partners need one so it will be $40 total. So either she or her bonded partner bought those bracelets.

Edited by Raindrop Cake

Posted

Not sure if she is referring to Cyome here, are there a lot of artists out there pulling the same tactic of stealing commissioners money and running away?

1A7549A9-9EAA-4A8F-A670-FFBEAA750E0C.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Idk what wigs she bought but just sayin these look like quality ones, and wigs go from, for coloured and quality ones, which looks in the picture, 200-900$. Thats enough for a laptop uhh. For Example the red hair wig at temperhair is 500€ :').

If she did buy it that is. Which i think so. If she dyes her hair so much i doubt it would look this smooth like a wig? Well who knows.

Edited by Yemeyju

Posted

Can't she complete drawings/stream with her cintiq? What happened to that?

Posted

Can't she complete drawings/stream with her cintiq? What happened to that?

a cintiq needs to be connected to a pc so you can use it. The only mobile graphic tablet with inserted pc on market is the mobile Studio pro by wacom so far. Every other tablet is only Working by connecting to a pc/Laptop.

bbut yea i did ask mys2lf the same thing, playing FFXIV but Not having a Laptop. If she has a ps4, it would be the first time i hear of it and then theres the question, how did she afford that one... 

Not to mention, If she is so desperate to get a new Laptop, why doesnt she sell some things she isnt using that much? 

ohoh wait ii know the answer; it has emotional value. Forgot about that one //peeplaugh 

Posted

Can't she finish the commissions with her Ipad and apple pencil? 

Posted

Regarding the problem with the broken laptop here is my suggestion: She could ask a friend with a laptop to connect her drawing tablet to it and use that. Or she could look for public places e.g. libraries that offer computer usage. Some are fine if she connects her tablet there so she should ask around if there are any places where she can use her tablet and draw digitally. I would not 'force' commissioners to chose between the option of either get the commission done traditionally or not be done at all since nobody knows when she has a new laptop. I am sure a lot of commissioners are stressed and will take the offer to get the artwork done traditionally instead of not receiving it. It will give her some backlash again if she goes that route. She should rather search for a way to draw digitally until she gets a new laptop. People who don't want to get it done traditionally will feel more frustrated and those who'll take the offer will get a far less detailed and less colorful drawing for the same price of a digital work. Samples of her traditional art are on her IG and they might be pretty but there is a quality difference. It just doesn't seem fair of her.

Posted (edited)

a cintiq needs to be connected to a pc so you can use it. The only mobile graphic tablet with inserted pc on market is the mobile Studio pro by wacom so far. Every other tablet is only Working by connecting to a pc/Laptop.

I swear she had a cintiq companion which was the portable version of the cintiq line that didn't need to be connected to pc.

... Unless im thinking of another artist ^^"

Edited by Riuq

Posted

Can't she finish the commissions with her Ipad and apple pencil? 

That's a valid question.

I swear she had a cintiq companion which was the portable version of the cintiq line that didn't need to be connected to pc.

... Unless im thinking of another artist ^^"

Either way she has an ipad. Can't find a post of her showing it rn because she mass archived posts but someone mentions it on her YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdcKXwIBCsk&t=577s

In the comments:

Did u use and iPad Pro to draw this?

she did 

That reply was liked by Cyome just in case someone wonders if she even saw that question.

Posted

Her only argument against the Ipad is the low quality of the finished artwork.

BUT you can adjust the canvas size and dpi exactly like the adjustments on the cintiq. No lower quality to fear. A lot of professional (and I mean the ones that do it for a living) using only Ipads. It's nothing but a bad excuse for delay and people without the technical knowledge belive it.

The only acceptable option would be a refund at this point, after over year. 

Posted

I use my ipad for comm work currently too as my mobile Studio is in repair and needs to be fixed. No excuses here. I have to admit the Apple pencil is pretty heavy and for me its hard to draw with it for several hours as i have Rheuma arthritis but cyome doesnt have it so she should be totally fine.

And yea i agree ALOT of Professional artists thats especially got known for their tradi Art draw with ipad and its Amazing what they create . The ipad just has a slippery and smaller surface than a cintiq so cyome is probably playing favoritws here.

Also ngl, she could get a Notebook for about 200€ which Works totally Smooth with clip Studio and shit like that. But as far as i know shes too focused on fancy items so she probably wants a new gaming Laptop for Streaming, gaming etc etc . Small Notebooks doesnt have the capacizy to work streams or games so yea. But if she reaaaälly wanted to make an effort and draw digitally again a new Notebook is 200€ here. And a second Hand one from a Technical Store that got checked even less so just excuses

Posted (edited)

Didnt she do all of her commissions on ipad in america? I doubt she brought laptop and a cintiq on top of ipad to her luggage for vacation. Would be too risky anyway, have u seen how they drop ur luggages? RIP cintiq, i dont think she did.... so whats the problem now to do them on ipad, they looked good.

Also if ur ipad is in no use then sell it and get a cheap laptop? 🤷‍♀️ so many solutions can be done without excuses

Edited by Yemeyju

Posted

More screenshots from discord ft. some more FFIV things.

cc5ae44720634fa4609d193b79bb7d60.png.446

image0_(2).jpg.a605f770f17aefe1ca6939342

54d6260d21c607d4419837d3499b27f8.png.4f3

51ab417ed0dd0e3b63df1bab98a711c0.png.d8f

xd1.png.beefd7806b2a95930913dfce236f863d

ffxiv_04082019_180800_514.png.0833adc6c8

b242319a5acf7b49cfa761091cf895c6.png.0b7

This is what the url lead to

amazonlisting.thumb.PNG.a2f631f2091e4091