• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry for the double post but I just saw your post now @raichu Don't know why.

So I'm not the only one that think it's a little bit to conspicuous how she always does shout outs to famous artists and crawling around them. 

Do these people even know she posts them online? Her roommates, the people in the copyshop, her nurse and so on. It's kind of creepy how she disrespects peoples privacy.

Posted (edited)

I hate it how she never changes. She used to be active on one weeby discord server. There is a channel for peoples artwork, and everytime she posted her art, i was really blessed by it. But the other problem is that, everytime she started talking in general chat she always made it all about herself and her own whining for pity, about how hard her life is and how bad is everything around her while not even thanking people for their support and all, spamming ':/' emote all the time. Disgusting. 

BTW I'm not going to be surprised that after my message she would try to be ~ owo wholesome owo thankful ~ which is even worse because of how fake she is.

Edited by Tired Angel

Posted

long time lurker here, made an account just to post on here. I'm not sure if this will be formatted correctly, sorry if it is.

I used to be a big fan of Cyome, but stopped following her after she started to constantly bitch about the most minuscule things on Instagram. I also found it extremely suspicious when she shared about how she barely makes any money, but has money to spend on clothes, nails, a switch, etc.

Anyway, I decided to make an account to post about one of her friends trying to callout an artist that asked for an art trade about a year ago. This artist apparently traces, though I'm not sure of the legitimacy of that claim.

Pictures in spoiler below:

Hidden Content

Also this might seem kind of bitchy, but if Cyome is going to post stuff on her story about needles and blood, can she at least put a trigger warning? 

(Was a video of the nurse inserting needle into her arm, I just took a screenshot for archival purposes. She also had videos of her showingher blood in tubes.)

Hidden Content

Idk how I missed this comment 

Yeah I agree if she is going to post about Blood and needles a warning is a good idea. 

Tracing artists are things that don't really surprise me,but I'd like to see the images and the originals first to make super sure. I'm not familiar with the game they're talking about.  So I can't say if it is or not. 

Posted

Did anybody see her new post about pull? 

20190224_074433.thumb.png.2d6940de00291f20190224_074459.thumb.png.aedd927c9557ee20190224_074519.thumb.png.e7eeb6417dd49220190224_074538.thumb.png.29c69d580facec20190224_074602.thumb.png.78bbb609a0d65120190224_074645.thumb.png.926a54ebed580720190224_074705.thumb.png.3356cf7c674d2a

Scrolling through your timeline is not stalking. She postet everything by herself and people just started to realise something was off with her story. But one of her comments describes her view on point

20190224_074738.thumb.png.d0e4e4295edcaf

Posted

Did she forget the part where she glorified another artist's suicide? Or how she buys expensive kawaii clothing while giving her poor husband shit for not making enough money and crying about living in poverty? Or how she was kicked out of another artist's server for getting caught tracing? Or how she doxxed someone she didn't like? Or how she publicly shames others that make her angry but hates it when some random group of people talk about her in a way she doesn't like?

Or did she forget that

EVERYTHING YOU POST ON YOUR PUBLIC PAGE IS PUBLIC INFORMATION, NOBODY IS STALKING YOU. IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET STOP POSTING IT.

Posted (edited)

She can't blame anybody but herself. Honestly if she wants to act like a victim be my guest, she's not getting any empathy from me. And the fact she's making this forum look worse than it is but not addressing things that Lopunny and many others brought up is quite questionable, portraying yourself as innocent and sweet cyome? please just stop. I couldn't be stuffed reading her whole spiel on how this PULL has been the cause of her mental health crashing to the ground, if it bothered her so much why invest in what others say? Why go to great lengths to study this forum?

If it's not "true", ignore it. After all we are people with no lives uwu like you said. But that would mean you don't have a life, too? Reading this forum that bothers you so much, keeping updates on this forum that bothers you so much. Your "stalking" this forum Cyome. But I guess that doesn't apply to you? because nothing apparently applies to you that's deemed true or in your words malicious and untrue. This forum isn't the reason you choose to leave Instagram, this forum isn't the root of all your problems, you are the centre of why you feel the way you do. Please think about your past and still on going mistakes. You're literally a grown ass women that needs to start pulling her pants up, stop placing blame on people for pointing out your faults that you continue to advertise and advocate as a good thing.

Wording yourself in a manner as if you've just gone through a hail of hate which happens everyday. Shut up I barely see it on your Instagram. People have there own opinions whether you like it or not the people that come across this forum can make judgments on you, on there own. They don't need existing members on here to give them a certain opinion about you. The evidence gathered can vouch for that but all we do is "manipulate" and "make up stories" about you, even though we have evidence to back up your appalling attitude. People are not sheep. Do not make them sound like sheep. Your followers might be since you do an excellent job at playing victim. But since you visit here.. would you like me to cater to your standards?

Edited by Creamhead

Posted

Talking about that... I saw in lolcow thread requests that people want to make a thread of her. Would anyone help?:D I wonder how she is going to react to that. 

Honestly, if she wants to be the ~ uwu greatest artist of all time ~ she should just **not talk at all**, thanks to her personality, and post only drawings. Nothing else. lmao.

Posted

Also, by posing about this forum she's drawing more people to look at all the stuff she's done. it's the Streisand effect, If you don't want more people to find out about the bad stiff you've done just don't point it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 

also i think we should update the first post to include more information, in case some of her followers finds the thread.

and hi Cyome, since we all know you stalk this thread now 

Posted

I used to be a part of her Discord server before she took it down where she would only log on to complain about her life. There were even roles in the server called “Cyome’s slave/Worshipper” or something like that... She would complain about her bf not pulling his weight in the relationship and how she had to pay all the bills. People on Instagram commented on the fact that she was basically bashing him behind his back when she was the one who gotten him into the situation in the first place, which of course she got extremely defensive about. Then not even a week later she tells us that she got married to the guy... Of course people are gonna be skeptical. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone “hate” on her, just ask her questions where she gets super defensive and is like “Wow so you think you’re entitled enough to know everything about me” even though it’s a question regarding something that she posted. Sis, this ain’t it. 

Posted

I recently stumbled onto this thread because someone here was posting about it in a discord I’m in. I forgot this girl had existed until now, but she has done so much more than anyone here knows.

I watched Cyome harass and dox a streamer I have followed for a long time, for months after Cyome was called out for tracing the streamer’s art. I only know the full story because I am good friends with one of the mods in the streamer sae_jin’s stream. sae_jin is a pretty big streamer on twitch, and he created the biggest art stream team called Art Insomniacs, which Cyome was in.

Cyome went by fuwarin back then, and it was very confusing because there was another streamer called fuwaffy who was good friends with sae_jin. People often got them mixed up, especially because Cyome was caught tracing her art, and as someone already mentioned, Cyome even had emotes that looked way too similar to fuwaffy’s. There would be fans in discord asking if fuwaffy knew her art was being traced, but it was never addressed and she asked everyone to just drop the subject. However, after she was called out for tracing and copying the emotes, there would be new/fake accounts in sae_jin’s stream trying to “shed light” on a “really big artist” who “killed” someone and tries to “lie about his death”.

TLDR, I won’t go into too much detail because it’s been made clear that the family and friends related have their own side to the story and there is so much none of us knows. But there was an artist in the community in 2017 that fuwa was close to named Tetsu who committed suicide and posted photos about it on his own social media. We only really got the story from his point of view, and his family later replied on his posts and said they did not blame anyone and there’s multiple sides to the story and that they just wanted everyone to find peace through the hard time. (You can find all this yourself.) It was never a secret, fuwa made a very long post addressing mainly his friends and family on her twitter, not going into too much details for the sake of everyone’s privacy, and it was clear that she had not been in contact with him leading up to his death, but she was the last person he tried to contact, so she felt she should address it. She is still friends with all of their old mutual friends to this day, and I still see them at cons together. (Important because that is why I believe what happened could not have been done by anyone who was related to the incident.) However, someone would make new/fake accounts to come into sae_jin’s streams to act like it was all a huge secret:

continuously trying to bring up posts of “the guy that died” after sae_jin was clearly already uncomfortable with the topic.

At the same time, fuwa was getting harassment on her own stream by fake accounts using Tetsu’s actual handle and name, even pretending to be him, saying they were at his place of death, doxing her with her legal name, and asking her things like “do you ever think about me?” and “you never replied to any of my emails” (user magical_whiskers but this was one of many times they came to her stream)

They were immediately banned of course, but after this occuring in multiple streams consequtively, fuwa addressed it on stream to their face and pointed out what a disrespectful and inhumane thing it is to do, and made a twitter post asking them to remember to treat his death with respect. Here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/fuwaffy/status/954086796849065984

We all had a feeling about who it was, I even dmed her about it myself out of suspicion, but she said she was in contact with his friends and was more worried that this is someone who actually did know more about the event and was actually there, in which case his friends and family should know.

Later, we found out through Cyome’s own mod (who is no longer around her), that it was Cyome and her boyfriend the entire time. At the time she was still in Cyome’s discord and was very scared of Cyome harassing her just like she does to everyone who doesn’t like her.

This was all shown to my friend who use to moderate for sae_jin almost a year ago now, because we both knew as soon as the anon came to sae_jin’s chat that they were trying to refer to fuwa. When you see the obvious harassment and her stressed tweets and then see a random new account trying to spread rumors, the dots connect real fast.

I’m sure she’s done much worse things than this, and people like fuwaffy have just decided it’s not worth dealing with, and it’s better to just be relieved that it’s “a random internet troll” Imagine trying to take advantage of something like this just because you got accused of tracing art and you didn’t like it.

Posted

Has anyone something particular that he wants to see in the first post?

Posted

Has anyone something particular that he wants to see in the first post?

The fuwaffy tracing thing. I didn’t know about it until yesterday when I read about it here. 

Posted

The fuwaffy tracing thing. I didn’t know about it until yesterday when I read about it here. 

I agree, fuwaffy actually responded to the drama after some people messaged her about it on twitter. She has no interest in keeping up with it, and wanted people to stop bothering her about it.

Link: https://twitter.com/fuwaffy/status/1099740112785629184 
alternate if deleted: http://archive.is/hT0ns

Images off of original callout in case they are deleted

fuwaffy_-_Copy.thumb.png.bb809c17eb55af7cyome_-_Copy.thumb.png.7124622eba89b7fa7

Also, I think the first post could have sections on the impulsive spending / doxxing / generally being rude to her fanbase

Posted (edited)

I forgot to mention that she would disclose things about her boyfriend not having sex with her at all (ie. he was asexual, cannot perform/gets soft when she tries stuff with him) and couldn’t satisfy her in that regard, which made it twice as skeptical as to why you would marry someone you don’t have sexual chemistry with. I feel like that’s a topic that is too sensitive to talk about it where everyone can see... I can see how it can be embarrassing for your partner to tell hundreds of strangers that you’re unable to satisfy them. I don’t think she treats him fairly but he just goes with it because (according to her) he doesn’t really care about anything since he’s used to living in poor conditions. On that note she would also disclose information about his family situation on IG and discord (not sure if he knew about this), which is really inappropriate and irrelevant IMO. She even told the server “(boyfriend) was like oh you’re gonna go on discord to complain about me again...” so it’s not like he isn’t aware it’s happening. Not sure why he lets it slide though (he did mention once on Discord that he preferred for her not to post about this stuff, as mentioned previously in this thread but he probably gave up).  

Edited by Air

Posted (edited)

(Responding to hamuji’s add)

Geez Cyome is one messed up individual.. I have no words. Truly appalling behaviour is all I can say. 

Edited by Nekodemon