• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

957 posts in this topic

Posted

Christ that was a nightmare to read, next time just make one post instead of a bunch of story slides.

She addressed 3 out of 4 things. The situation with Fuwaffy/Tetsu, her ex, and the doxxing. Still didn't apologize/admit to fighting her followers though.

She acts like we're purposefully hiding evidence like "lol we're so sneaky now everybody will beleeb that she is a bad person with these screenshots" No, these are all that we have. It's hard enough trying to piece together the truth when

1. The only time we get updates are from others reaching out to us that have been in touch with you.

2. YOU KEEP DELETING EVERYTHING!

You claim that we're not giving the full story when you keep deleting old tweets/photos/videos the moment they're brought up here? Stop being a hypocrite.

About the doxxing, you went on and posted screenshots to both your twitter, discord and to Snowii so that you could laugh at them after they attempted to contact you. The billion accounts was because you kept blocking them.

Screenshot_2020-01-01-12-41-15.thumb.png

Screenshot_2020-01-01-12-41-24.thumb.png

Screenshot_2020-01-01-12-42-26.thumb.pngAnd you complained about being charged when Paypal refunded you! You retaliated by revealing their address and full name, because that's fair, right? Exposing details where someone lives is called DOXXING, Alexandra. 

Screenshot_2020-01-01-12-43-18-1.thumb.p

And btw, it's been confirmed that multiple people have attempted to reach out to Cyome and Piffu following what happened in November, and guess what? They both blocked them. So instead of lying and saying that nobody ever asked for your side, just admit that you never gave it to begin with.

Posted

I Love how her posts start with vicitimizing herself and dramatizing her Depression and hurt feelings and suicide attempts. I in no place state that Depression or anything like that is Fun, jeez i dealt with the point of being suicidal too but jfc vicitimizing yourself like this is inappropriate. And after her self vicitimizing she blames all mistakes and faults SHE did (for which we have plenty of proof) on others and us for calling her out. Lmfaooo i can only laugh at her. 

That she made these posts on the last day of 2019 and States its her last statemenr about anything ever to make ppl pity her for being suicidal again, just is stupid and hilarious in one Go. Alexandra ,you pulled this stunt exactly 1 year ago on new years Eve 2018 and the next couple days you popped up again being totally healthy and claiming to have been in Hospital for being drunk and trying zo kill yourself. Back then you made a post thats almost identocal to this one. Noone believing in your vicitimizing BS anymore. You are and will always be manipulative. Grow tf up

Happy new year. 

Posted

iss.thumb.png.4c5864d21970759dc67778f88e

Cyome, social media is not the right place to get help. You scared a lot of people with your livestreams and your past self harm photos, no wonder people are flagging your posts. 

Nonetheless, I'm happy you are getting professional help.

Posted

I doubt you will read this Cyome, but I can say this as a neutral bystander: you either need to explain in detail everything that's been posted here or apologise, say you will do better (and mean it), and move on. You can't keep posting half-truths or dancing around the bush, people will see through it and it doesn't give anyone closure (least of all you).

I can't speak for anyone else here but I'm sure people don't want you to fail or do bad in life. Honesty is something people value a lot, and especially the ability to recognise mistakes and learn from them. No one expects you to be perfect, no one is capable of being that.

On the topic of mental health, I agree it should be fine to talk about but maybe in a more private setting (such as Discord). You don't have much control over who will see it on Instagram and as you often go into unnecessary detail, it can be really triggering for some and that's not ok. 

Also deleting the evidence doesn't make you look any better.

Posted

I'm just going to say one thing nothing more and nothing less (putting this in spoiler since it's just my thoughts and not really a contribution to anything important):

She basically said she didn't doxx that person but that she made their private information public (which is doxxing) because that person was mean first.

That means she admitted she fought fire with fire and did something that was not ok yet opens with the statement that she didnt do it. Regarding that the person was mean first she says that they (that doxxed person) made an account bullying her but she also makes aware that she has no screenshots or proof of that account. Despite that this account was (according to her) the reason she made a callout post for that person (who apparently made the bully-account) in which the person's private information from Paypal was released... and that's still doxxing nevertheless! No matter what 'bad' that person apparently did (but there is no proof for that!), releasing any information about someone that is not made public by that person themselves, e.g. their phonenumber or adress, is doxxing. That is a matter of fact no matter if that person was a douchebag before.

I just mentioned 'there is no proof' and regarding that:

Regarding that callout post Cyome made way back then: All the paypal screenshots are there yet there has never been any words about that person having tried to bully Cyome with a bully account. Why are there no screenshots of that bully-account in that callout if that was the reason Cyome released that person's private information? Even if there were none, why was that never mentioned in the initial callout? She blames everything she did wrong on the bully-account. Yet there is no proof of that account and despite the fact that Cyome included tons of screenshots in the callout, there is no screenshot of that bully-account, and she already confirmed that none exist, and isn't this just weird if that bully-account was the reason why she blamed that person in the first place?

She also mentions that account called her retarded but did not take screenshots of that either because she says that account is gone, but this happened at the same time she took her time to screenshot all the private information from Paypal. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense to make people believe your side of the story if you took screenshots of the insults instead of their Paypal? The callout Cyome made then was heavily painting that person a villian and it's just weird she only mentions now that the person apparently used the r slur.

I'm not making an accusation. Just some room for thought because it's weird.

A very weird story in which lots of things don't line up and contradict each other.

That's all I'm saying.

I basically came to comment in this thread despite everything because I noticed that Cyome defended herself saying she goes to a therapist now but also says that the therapist will dismiss her anyway when she tries to pity herself in the same breathe. And I just wanted to say this directed at Cyome and everyone else who reads this that if your therapist belittles you and you feel like they make stuff worse consider trying another therapist. It's the therapists job to make it better, not to make things worse. I'm just saying that if anyone of you has a therapist who fuels your depression even more, consider switching to another therapist asap.

Posted

iss.thumb.png.4c5864d21970759dc67778f88e

Cyome, social media is not the right place to get help. You scared a lot of people with your livestreams and your past self harm photos, no wonder people are flagging your posts. 

Nonetheless, I'm happy you are getting professional help.

Tbh I don't understand how Cyome doesn't get it might not even be people who read her stuff. I mean Instagram stories yes,but posts can be anyone with an instagram account.  It's part of why social media isn't a good place to go for help. People have every right to report things that break the rules on a site. 

Posted

Tbh I don't understand how Cyome doesn't get it might not even be people who read her stuff. I mean Instagram stories yes,but posts can be anyone with an instagram account.  It's part of why social media isn't a good place to go for help. People have every right to report things that break the rules on a site. 

I forgot to say this but IG basically often deletes posts itself. An artist I follow had their drawing flagged asap because of red sprinkles in the drawing. Any human would notice these were flower petals but the IG bot thought it were blood stains and assumed there was portrayal of self-harm in the drawing. I'm not sure if the bot can also detect words and might have flagged her posts for containing words or statements that triggered something. But beside that worried followers or people who got triggered by it because they follow her for the art, it could also just have been the bot. Either way I wish she wouldn't freak out each time it happens because it's against IGs guidelines even if she doesn't like being 'silenced'. It's harmful content so if it's the bot it will always be deleted.

Posted

I forgot to say this but IG basically often deletes posts itself. An artist I follow had their drawing flagged asap because of red sprinkles in the drawing. Any human would notice these were flower petals but the IG bot thought it were blood stains and assumed there was portrayal of self-harm in the drawing. I'm not sure if the bot can also detect words and might have flagged her posts for containing words or statements that triggered something. But beside that worried followers or people who got triggered by it because they follow her for the art, it could also just have been the bot. Either way I wish she wouldn't freak out each time it happens because it's against IGs guidelines even if she doesn't like being 'silenced'. It's harmful content so if it's the bot it will always be deleted.

Didn't know ig had a bot. Just more proof ig isn't the best place for that sort of stuff

Posted

Thats the thing. Why be on social media then? If shes done with her commissions just get off it. At this point i think she has social media addiction too. Why make these posts? Like im sorry it doesnt get to me. Who does that? You have hard time okay talk with friends share once in a while in stories. But over and over for years of this, it doesnt look serious anymore Cyome. Your problems seems like full on attention seeking. You cant blame us because you portay it like that. You dont need to post every time you feel bad, its just full on " i need attention rn or fk the world im gonna suicide" kinda thing. I just simply dont get the need to make countless posts about it on an art account thats all. All i see is a wall of text and countless " im sorry for you cyome" comments. Idk but people just share their problems on stories sometimes and thats it. I think you really need to delete instagram on your phone for a long long time dear. Im not saying this in a bad way that no one cares bout u or ur bad life u claim to have, its just the truth, focus on urself and ur problems, but not the social media to save you, it does the opposite.

Posted

Soooo Alice doesnt have a Laptop but was able to stream a couple days ago ? I doubt her Friend lend her their pc and let her stream 😂

Imo its just excuses over excuses

Screenshot_20200105-151151_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Soooo Alice doesnt have a Laptop but was able to stream a couple days ago ? I doubt her Friend lend her their pc and let her stream 😂

Imo its just excuses over excuses

Screenshot_20200105-151151_Instagram.jpg

She's really set on keeping everyone's money isn't she? If I paid her expecting my commission to be done of a certain quality in a timely manner, then saw this message, I'd be pretty upset. Excuse after excuse but still no offer to refund? 

Posted

She's really set on keeping everyone's money isn't she? If I paid her expecting my commission to be done of a certain quality in a timely manner, then saw this message, I'd be pretty upset. Excuse after excuse but still no offer to refund? 

I don't think she can. I mean as it seems her laptop is dead and if she can't afford at least a cheap or used one I doubt she can pay back all the commission money.

Posted

She’s probably already spent all the money so she has no choice but to find a way to send the commissions out without facing any more backlash. 

Posted

Why do the customers have to contact her? Wouldn't it be more professional to contact them insteat? Did she lose track of her commissions or what happened? 

Posted (edited)

Why do the customers have to contact her? Wouldn't it be more professional to contact them insteat? Did she lose track of her commissions or what happened? 

she literally had a public commission queue list before...somewhere online. She posted the link to it on instagram long before she scammed these people.

I hate it how she always has an excuse or sob story for everything. She is so manipulative.

Edited by Hatsune Miku