• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

958 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry if I'm being THAT person, but...

Remember when Cyome said she was homeless in America and then became homeless again when she moved back to France? 

So happy she was able to go down to a craft store and buy ribbons, cute hole punches, patterned stationery, and little message cards to get out the charms that were ordered months ago. 

I'm not happy that they're cute at all. I'm mad that she HAS BEEN and CONTINUES to be able to own and buy tons of expensive kawaii clothing and items when she was complaining about being homeless not too long ago.

Her getting this product out months late, coupled with all her past shitty behavior, does not make her finally getting this out any better. Not for me at least.

I do see that she's trying to change her means of getting money by ACTUALLY putting in effort with an art book/tarot cards rather than posting a sob story and asking for donations. 

Posted (edited)

I've decided to edit my post as I don't feel my statement was fair towards those who are still genuinely hurt by the things Cyome has done and feel like they didn't got the justice they deserve as Cyome barely faced any consequences after all. Yeah she definitely lost a good bunch of supporters and friends which is bad but understandably not enough for many people especially considering the non commission and charm related issues that she haven't even adressed at once and were basically swept under the rug during the big drama. She has made a lot of mistakes that are not excusable by poor mental health that shouldn't be ignored even now that she at least is finally delivering the products her costumers paid for.

Edited by Marichiiko <3

Posted

I know why people feel ambivalent about the charms and how she shipped them. It took her so long to actually send them away and I think many people would have renounced the cute packaging and get the charms in time instead. Many of them have been concerned, sad and disappointed in her and a cute envelope will not get rid of these feelings. And it has a bitter taste that she just came back the minute big artists called her out. I believe otherwise she would have hide way longer. There are still commissions on the line, people waiting and artists that done work because she was on hiatus. Sure her stuff is cute and she put a lot of efforts and time in this, but people will not forget the drama. She still believes PULL is full of haters and people that want to harm her and that nothing is her fault. And I understand she wants to draw for pleasure (it should be your main motivation) but talking about a big comic project while customers waited for over a year leaves a bitter taste to me.I know she want to start after her commis, but she has the time/health /motivation to start something this big while she stated small things (compared to the comic) made her literally sick. 

Screenshot_20191209_200012.thumb.jpg.f8bScreenshot_20191204_134810_com.instagram

Posted

To be fair that's probably true. I assume most people are just relieved to have finally gotten the charms and would have rather recieved them earlier than in cute packaging and obviously that doesn't compensate the delay. In the end I personally just appreciate the effort she has put into this even if it doesn't really help the situation but it shows that there's at least a little motivation to do better. Personally I'm glad that she wants to focus on a personal project after finishing the commissions and I don't think she should take new ones anytime soon after this as it obviously doesn't work well for her, especially if she was honest about not feeling that good about art anymore. I guess a personal project is the best way to find joy in drawing again as it is a lot different than drawing for money. About the project I don't really see this as a big project as she has unlimited time to work on it in the pace she wants to since she is doing this for herself? I mean she seems to do good enough now to work on art, of course I don't know whether or not she did good enough before coming back. While I don't hope she did bad I also don't like the thought of her just not wanting to work on the commissions but I guess that's something only Cyome knows. Either way an announcment would've been nice, for now I just hope she finishes all commissions soon.

Posted

I find it super odd how almost every single thing she owns (expensive or not) she claims it as a gift given to her. I guess it could be true since she had no problem telling the public her whole entire life in the past.

Posted

I find it super odd how almost every single thing she owns (expensive or not) she claims it as a gift given to her. I guess it could be true since she had no problem telling the public her whole entire life in the past.

Honestly I assume most of the expensive things actually were gifts as she clearly could not have afforded them herself. I kind of understand why she didn't want to sell them as they were a gift but honestly that shouldn't be your biggest concern when being homeless. Being in a situation like this is shitty and surely it's not a good feeling to sell things that have an emotional value to you as you've gotten as a present from someone who is probably important to you as well but I still believe it would've been the right and logic thing to do. She could've really helped herself in that situation through selling a few things and that way she wouldn't have had the need to ask online for money. Understandably people are mad about her asking for money when she had those expensive items she could've sold.

Posted (edited)

After a couple of therapy sessions I can finally move past that graphic imagery and will be returning.

(lots of swearing @ the end)

I don’t know if it’s because of her past mistakes that I see her this way but isn’t it odd that she started being more active after many pull users including myself left? A friend of mine that supported her also noticed she seemed more chipper even after pulling that knife stunt. While as for me, I was stuck seeing a psychologist for the past month. Traumatised. And I’m sure many others feel the same. God the lack of empathy that this girl excretes doesn’t exist..

The fact that, she still thinks she’s the victim

She still thinks she was wrongly accused (even with proof screenshots)

She still hasn’t apologised for shit or taken responsibility

And the fact she denies ever doxxing a person. Bitch please. I saw with my own eyes the uncovered details of that minor and the fact you live-streamed right after putting on a video that supported your actions. HAH.

Be oblivious, go be it but old supporters of yours from day 1 know how scummy you can be. 

Also fuck you for traumatising me and putting the blame on us. Then go about the next day acting like the fucking victim, then the day after acting all gucci. Like don’t get me wrong I care about your mental well-being and your existence but no matter who you traumatise you don’t give a damn about them. Pull users whether you like it are human, we are fucking human and no one here as far as I’m aware ever wanted you dead.

You put that idea into your own fucking head, you over think, you blame others, you never take responsibility and you fuck all don’t care about others you affect. As long as princess innocent kawaii cyome stays that way everything is swell. Fuck you honestly. Who knew people’s opinions mattered to you that much, you know not everyone has to like you. It’s a world we all live in, it’s called reality.

I’m sorry for swearing everyone, I’m pissed off.

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted (edited)

Not so friendly reminder that Cyome still hasn't addressed nor apologized for doxxing a fan

20181130_132906.png.4a163231f01f7d45dba2

20181130_133045.png.d209d79f5decb48ec394

20181130_133141.png.1bd46291587e2414c791

57209141_412406696217360_476801991171899

Screenshot_20190107-091557.thumb.png.535

Screenshot_20190223-151954_Twitter.jpg.4

Screenshot_20190223-152058_Twitter.jpg.1

Screenshot_20190225-174045_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190225-174121_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190225-174131_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190225-174152_Instagram.jpg

Or her harassing Fuwaffy and her friends after Tetsu's suicide

fuwaffy_-_Copy.png.e1e6ae4f9ad0e7c11e030

Here, Cyome is "Nayakosann" using a new account, who went to Sae Jin's stream to vague-post about Fuwa lying about what happened with Tetsu's suicide, then grossly make comments like "He was so handsome"

68F61D35-3681-4EFA-A61A-A10812DD567A.png

BA2732DD-8E9C-420E-8016-1CF536F1A6ED.png111DAA12-BD04-43B6-9776-CE8A373E1621.png

102DD196-D3FA-459F-AC86-AFB42C82FE98.jpe

Then she went to Fuwa's stream as Magical_Whiskers to harass her

08A88D12-14F0-4E53-8477-224C1E9E9EA0.jpe

4BE541F0-467E-4C9E-BE1E-7018EB489CE3.jpe

Or how she regularly bullied her followers and threatened suicide to get them to leave her alone, used her lapdog snowiisword to attack followers for her, and also asked if she could rape her follower after finding out they were underage on her twitch.

Screenshot_20190101-091210.png.64f951169

Screenshot_20181230-220643.png.a46a02741

2B99BEBD-1A35-4E77-B3DC-973BD5ACB89B.thu

IMG_20190105_113334.thumb.jpg.16a88029b9

IMG_20190105_113437.thumb.jpg.efd1f24ef7

Screenshot_20190108-114150.thumb.png.441

Screenshot_20181106-202347.png.135635297

Screenshot_20181106-202353.png.d4c23da39

34A53A02-C062-45CE-B481-AD54F073CF02.png

You can't erase the past, you might have gotten all of your commissions and charms shipped out, but that doesn't clear your name. We're still waiting for you and your ex husband to address all this like you promised in your stream.

Edited by Lopunny

Posted (edited)

You can't erase the past, you might have gotten all of your commissions and charms shipped out, but that doesn't clear your name. We're still waiting for you and your ex husband to address all this like you promised in your stream.

I absolutely agree, I believe she would actually do herself a favor too finally coming clean about everything. The proof is there and she can't just ignore it and try to sweep it under the rug because people don't forget that easily and rightfully so. A few things she has done were really problematic and I actually wonder if she genuinely believes she did nothing wrong? Judging while keeping her backstory in mind it kinda makes sense that she doesn't know how to properly interact with people and doesn't know how to accept and deal with any critique without thinking it's some kind of attack and that people want to hurt her. Regardless on whether that is the case or not the things she is getting criticized for are valid and she made some pretty serious mistakes and hurt a good number of people with her behaviour. Either way yes, she may loose more supporters if she actually admits to her wrongdoings yet I believe at the same time many people would appreciate the honesty and prefer her coming clean about all the things she did rather than her just being silent about it. The longer she waits the more people will be frustrated and mad about this until at some point she doesn't have a chance to do anything to save her name anymore. I believe the chance that she can leave her past behind would be a lot higher if she actually apologizes for her mistakes and does better in the future.

Edited by Marichiiko <3

Posted

I absolutely agree, I believe she would actually do herself a favor too finally coming clean about everything. The proof is there and she can't just ignore it and try to sweep it under the rug because people don't forget that easily and rightfully so. A few things she has done were really problematic and I actually wonder if she genuinely believes she did nothing wrong? Judging while keeping her backstory in mind it kinda makes sense that she doesn't know how to properly interact with people and doesn't know how to accept and deal with any critique without thinking it's some kind of attack and that people want to hurt her. Regardless on whether that is the case or not the things she is getting criticized for a valid and she made some pretty serious mistakes and hurt a good number of people with her behaviour. Either way yes, she may loose more supporters if she actually admits to her wrongdoings yet I believe at the same time many people would appreciate the honesty and prefer her coming clean about all the things she did rather than her just being silent about it. The longer she waits the more people will be frustrated and mad about this until at some point she doesn't have a chance to do anything to save her name anymore. I believe the chance that she can leave her past behind would be a lot higher if she actually apologizes for her mistakes and does better in the future.

Tbh these few things are actually big and serious things. U guys shouldn't forget that she also joked about RAPE before while being salty over fuwa. Doxxing a person and sending fans really messes people up, especially if it's a person who used to be a fan of hers and wished nothing but happiness to her. Threatning with suicide is nothing but a terrible manipulation that also affects others. I hate it how after Cyome tried faking her suicidal stream (thing on knife was nothing but a ketchup) people felt extremely terrible and started being too afraid to call her out. It wouldn't be a big deal to me if it was just charms and comission (since she seems to be trying to fix it now), but the entire fact that she is a terribly toxic person and always gets away with it by throwing mental health card is disgusting. Being such a petty person who would harrass more popular artists only because they are better than you and even being rude and petty when you don't get 1st place in some random discord contests is a terrible thing. (she also asked one of discord admins to give her first place that was proven few pages before, while people were STILL waiting for comissions) She needs a lot of time off social media because she will never change at this point. And by a lot i mean at least 6 months.

Posted (edited)

Tbh these few things are actually big and serious things. U guys shouldn't forget that she also joked about RAPE before while being salty over fuwa. Doxxing a person and sending fans really messes people up, especially if it's a person who used to be a fan of hers and wished nothing but happiness to her. Threatning with suicide is nothing but a terrible manipulation that also affects others. I hate it how after Cyome tried faking her suicidal stream (thing on knife was nothing but a ketchup) people felt extremely terrible and started being too afraid to call her out. It wouldn't be a big deal to me if it was just charms and comission (since she seems to be trying to fix it now), but the entire fact that she is a terribly toxic person and always gets away with it by throwing mental health card is disgusting. Being such a petty person who would harrass more popular artists only because they are better than you and even being rude and petty when you don't get 1st place in some random discord contests is a terrible thing. (she also asked one of discord admins to give her first place that was proven few pages before, while people were STILL waiting for comissions) She needs a lot of time off social media because she will never change at this point. And by a lot i mean at least 6 months.

She did joke about rape during a stream right? Either way that is absolutely inappropriate especially considering that she has many young fans that might've seen that and the same goes for the suicide stream which genuinely negatively affected many people. This is exactly what I meant with serious mistakes that aren't excusable by poor mental health that she needs to address if she ever wants to leave those things in the past. She has done some really toxic things and I wonder if she actually knows that? Like she acts as if bullying and doxxing people is fine as long as you have a reason which obviously is false, that's always wrong regardless of context. I understand that she was mad about the person chargebacking her but she should've just talked with the person instead of immediately jumping to conclusions and then doxxing them which is horrible. Idk I don't understand why some people think that it's okay. I'm talking in general and not just Cyome because there are so many people that have done that before that it did in fact kind of gotten normalized by the internet which is why I didn't think much about it when that happened. Either way doxxing and of course bullying too are horrible and can't be justified by any reason. And I agree that the threatening suicide was beyond horrible as it isn't just manipulative but also affected many people so seriously that they felt more than just awful. And of course everyone was afraid to criticize her because obviously no one wants to be at fault that someone commits suicide. I don't understand why she just won't apologize and take responsibility. Either way even if I may seem a little sympathetic towards her sometimes I do not condone this terrible behaviour and she clearly needs to take some time to work on herself before she should come back to social media again.

Edited by Marichiiko <3

Posted (edited)

Does anyone else think it's pretty weird she makes rape jokes, but claims to have been raped herself by her dad?  If you know how terrible it is, why do you joke about it? That is so insensitive. 

Edited by sparklestars

Posted (edited)

Does anyone else think it's pretty weird she makes rape jokes, but claims to have been raped herself by her dad?  If you know how terrible it is, why do you joke about it? That is so insensitive. 

I agree though I do know a very nice person who unfortunately is a rape victim himself and makes these kind of jokes. It's some sort of coping mechanism for him. It's actually quite common that trauma survivors do use humor that may seem very questionable and obscene to others as a coping mechanism. I don't know if that's the case with Cyome but regardless on whether or not that's the case saying these things in front of her young followers is absolutely inappropriate and unacceptable! 

Edited by Marichiiko <3

Posted

I agree though I do know a very nice person who unfortunately is a rape victim himself and makes these kind of jokes. It's some sort of coping mechanism for him. It's actually quite common that trauma survivors do use humor that may seem very questionable and obscene to others as a coping mechanism. I don't know if that's the case with Cyome but regardless on whether or not that's the case saying these things in front of her young followers is absolutely inappropriate and unacceptable! 

humor as coping mechanism is indeed a thing. I have it with my cancer but i keep it to a Minimum especially in Front of ppl.

But even If its a coping mechanism you dont do it in stream and then laugh like you srsly mean it cuz thats what she did. In a coping mechanism case you dont laugh, you just dryly say your joke and then state it was a joke. No laughs, so im noz sure in her case especially with what she pulled so far. 

about her suicide stream, Ive Felt super horribly, been mentally super devastated to the point i fell into the Depression pit again especially now in this season where i deal with it hardcore and i ended up in Hospital, BECAUSE i got triggered so bad. I dont wanna put the blame on her but... she did Trigger me to this point with her stream. Im better now and hanging in there, getting College and shit done Somehow. Mentally still bad but i didnt had such a mental breakdown in over a year! I was getting better and then this... srsly cyome...get your shit together and Stop your BS cuz dats crap af. I dont wanna know how many ppl got triggered and got hurt in the end by her but i hope deeply they all Are fine. I Really hope so. And cyome so should you! 

ABOUT her doxxing, the girl did contact her to Talk iz out but cyo ignored her and said in her post she never got any contact back from the Girl, to look like a victim. Also charging back a donation cuz you send it but then 10mins later find a bill in your Mail is nothing zo be called out and witch hunted for. First things first; IT WAS A DONATION so for fucks sake, its her Money! Not yours cyome. Secondly, due to it being a donation theres no Need to doxx them and play the victim. Theres Not even a reason to make a Post about it, lmao and you even stated you didnt accept the donation so you shouldnt have lost anything right?! Yet you claimed to have lost double the amount she send... next time try making up a better lie

i know we all talked the doxxing matter over but i just wanted to repeat my reasoning.

and ye im back and imma end this whole girls career. (Jk)

Posted (edited)

humor as coping mechanism is indeed a thing. I have it with my cancer but i keep it to a Minimum especially in Front of ppl.

But even If its a coping mechanism you dont do it in stream and then laugh like you srsly mean it cuz thats what she did. In a coping mechanism case you dont laugh, you just dryly say your joke and then state it was a joke. No laughs, so im noz sure in her case especially with what she pulled so far. 

Yeah there is definitely a line to when it gets too much. I didn't see the actual stream so I don't know how exactly she made the joke but as I've just noticed someone said that Cyome joked about raping one of her followers if I recall that correctly? That is awful and clearly inappropriate. I agree it really does not look like a joke you'd make to cope with trauma. Idk why she said this and honestly why anyone would say that like wh-????

Like idk but a threat to rape someone to me does also cross the line of a joke. Yes, I highly doubt that it was meant seriously and I don't think Cyome would actually sexually harass someone but HOLY HELL? That's not a joke! I actually missed that she said that to someone which is why I'm a little shocked now. Idk not a joke I'd make, can't recommend. She should apologize for this. I mean come on, she has to know that this is not okay. 

about her suicide stream, Ive Felt super horribly, been mentally super devastated to the point i fell into the Depression pit again especially now in this season where i deal with it hardcore and i ended up in Hospital, BECAUSE i got triggered so bad. I dont wanna put the blame on her but... she did Trigger me to this point with her stream. Im better now and hanging in there, getting College and shit done Somehow. Mentally still bad but i didnt had such a mental breakdown in over a year! I was getting better and then this... srsly cyome...get your shit together and Stop your BS cuz dats crap af. I dont wanna know how many ppl got triggered and got hurt in the end by her but i hope deeply they all Are fine. I Really hope so. And cyome so should you! 

I really can't say more than that I completely agree with that as it absolutely triggered me too! I may have seem calm and collected about this but I very much wasn't...at all! In fact it triggered me to the point that I did turn back to a coping mechanism that is very unhealthy and something I try to get away from and the result was that I had to go to the hospital so yeah this basically sent me to the hospital too. Of course it's not Cyomes fault that I am mentally unstable but she should know that there are many people dealing with those kind of things that would get triggered by this! As I've said the stream was more than inappropriate I don't even have words to express how awful this is especially considering how many people besides us two came forward about being negatively affected by this stream!

ABOUT her doxxing, the girl did contact her to Talk iz out but cyo ignored her and said in her post she never got any contact back from the Girl, to look like a victim. Also charging back a donation cuz you send it but then 10mins later find a bill in your Mail is nothing zo be called out and witch hunted for. First things first; IT WAS A DONATION so for fucks sake, its her Money! Not yours cyome. Secondly, due to it being a donation theres no Need to doxx them and play the victim. Theres Not even a reason to make a Post about it, lmao and you even stated you didnt accept the donation so you shouldnt have lost anything right?! Yet you claimed to have lost double the amount she send... next time try making up a better lie

i know we all talked the doxxing matter over but i just wanted to repeat my reasoning.

Yeah I mean I do understand why she got mad as PayPal's chargeback fees are...uh shitty but still she could've actually talked with that person. I mean as you've said the person literally tried to explain the issue but Cyome was having none of that. Idk this could've been easily resolved between the two of them if Cyome didn't immediately jumped to the conclusion that the person did that to cause her problems. And yeah the fact that it was a donation to begin with doesn't exactly make her look better in that situation. And I mean doxxing clearly isn't okay regardless on the context. I just don't understand it, it's such unnecessary drama. Cyome could've easily resolved this without literally doxxing someone. Idk I don't understand why people think that doxxing is okay ever?? 

and ye im back and imma end this whole girls career. (Jk)

Welcome back and is that a meme reference I see? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Marichiiko <3
Messed up the quoting lol