• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

958 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel so sorry for her and hope she will get the help she needs right now. I think at this point she definitely needs the help of someone else, because she is to deep in her depression and mental problems. It was really scary to see her this way and struggle during the stream. 

Posted

I would like to speak to her ex, so DM on Discord at sparklestars#1878, by DMing me you agree that you won't share things I can't share on the forum. 

Why did he leave her like that when she's in pain? Like breaking up with her will make the situation better?? And they mention they're getting back together, why would you break up with someone like that because your girlfriend is feeling bad? For now I don't understand your situation. To me it sounded like you were still dating.

Cyome if you'd like to talk you can dm me there too, I'm mostly available.

Because it seems like you both don't really understand our view of things, me myself used to be a little hateful in the past but I'm only human and I saw things differently the way I do now, just like you.

We aren't machines, we aren't perfect but there's a reason you're on this forum and you know that.

If anyone wants to watch the livestream again or if you haven't seen in, write to me on Discord so I can see it and I'll try my best to respond to you asap.

Posted

Alice, if there were misunderstandings, I’m sorry. I wish you were more transparent about things like your commissions or the status of the charms, if not for your work integrity but...for the fans that care about you. Life is tough, I get it, but people can be understanding if you tell them the truth, especially those who have stood up for you.

I hope you’re okay and that you’ll recover and get better. But please take the suggestion to take a long break from the internet after you’re done with everything. You’re unwell and reading the forum is a form of self harm. Please don’t do that anymore for your own sake. 

Wishing you a safe recovery. 

Posted (edited)

They are back together? I swear her life is like a soap opera.

Yemeyju and Lopunny are 100% right. Please remember that she is an adult and we are just people who never meant to hurt her, all we do is discuss over her hypocricy and lying behavior. It is none of our fault she reacts to the facts like that. :alpacaworry: I really dont like it how she never admits that SHE fucked up and still victimizes herself. How about people who were bullied because of her? Not just people who wanted to know the truth, but random art streamers (fuwa), etc?? People who have been waiting for a year, paid at least 200$ just to get an art from her?

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

They are back together? I swear her life is like a soap opera.

I'm not even sure, they sounded like they were gonna get back together after this drama ends or something from the livestream and the breakup was temporary, but I won't say anything for sure if they're not gonna say anything.

Posted (edited)

Omfg...im sitting at the barber rn to get my hair done for next weeks Fashion Show as im modeling and i Felt pretty stable mentally today...till i came to this Forum and wanted to catch up on the thread...

Little did i know... im currently in a horrible mental state and was barely Holding on and what i have to read here triggered me to the Core...

December is approaching soon...you know whats in december?!?! My birthday...know what happened on my bday??!?! My Lil twin sister committed suicide in Front of my eyes when it was our 12th birthday back then...every year im Struggling sooo fucking hard in this time og year...my uncle (my Foster uncle and aunty are my only Family left) is in horrible health Condition and i feel horrible with each day. 

So i come here ,catch up on the thread and the first thing i have to read is how she live streamed a suicidal attempt and blamed us all?!?!?! US?!?! from ALL the ppl to blame it has to be us?! For calling her out on her BS?! Sorry but no... JUST no.

I dont Wish her any bad or want her to harm herself but cyome i know you read this...i hope you are proud of yourself. You just triggered Someone to harm themselves too. You did this to yourself and just hurt others too! I hope you are proud of yourself. 

Ill be off from this Forum for awhile now ...I Really Need a break and try my best to Not kill myself cuz im mentally SO DONE rn... thanks for bringing back the traumatic Images that Ive been trying to forget for years. 

Hope you are Happy now cyome. 

I Wish you a good life.

Im sorry everyone ill try my best to hang in there i just...idk i cant do this here anymore...

Edit; just for your info cyome; WE ALL struggle with mental health issues..

Using this as a weapon to guilt Trip ppl and to make sure to Not Take responsibility for your BS is the worst!!! You Really Really Really Need help. 

Edit 2; sowwie If i sound rude or anything but i cant stand this...im in tears, im crying so hard ,shaking and im just Not good. Im angry yes but im equally sad, upset, traumatized and idk...so many emotions ..im sorry...

Edited by Gayyassqueen

Posted

Please take care and get some rest on your break. I'm sorry for that. Personally I don't struggle with any mental health issues and I don't use this because of it, I don't hate on people to feel better everything I say is just my honest opinion and I don't comment here when I'm sad. But everyone is different. Sorry if this offends you.

Posted (edited)

I just discovered this site via her grandstanding horror show, and I must say after getting scammed by her myself, waiting forever for a drawing, and just sitting idly by hoping I'll get my money back (because lord knows, I trusted the girl, and sent my money to her VIA friends and family on Paypal and not goods a services.) but now here we are, and I just saw the biggest sh*t show I have ever seen...

First of all, NO I do not condone violence of any kind towards people, or self-harm- but this is ridiculous. Waving around a knife on stream to your very young teenage fans who were absolutely horrified and scared because you're such a sh*t human being, that you not only steal from people but now you're going to do this to the people who care about you? (not only these are young people who adore your art AND you!) Dear f*cking god...

Step 1.) get some f*cking help, PLEASE.
Step 2.) update your bloody customers - the ones who paid for your luxury game consols, ipads, and trips to America - If they're making a "donation" to you, or if they're actually going to be getting a product. (lord knows if she set up a donation box, I would have donated because I gave two sh*ts about the girl at one point)
Step 3.) REFUND EVERYONE 

This isn't rocket science, wtf. omg... and her excuse for charging people and then ghosting them was "I was having a rough time, sh*t happens!" yes, sh*t happens, that's why you DON'T GHOST PEOPLE. It makes you look freaking shady, and now seeing all these receipts, I am now seeing just how shady she was. *sigh*...

Bottom line, hope she's not dead, but, hope she gets her sh*t together, and hopefully refund me (and everyone else), because lord knows I could have bought a new game console (or paid for my rent) with the money I and my GF spent on her commissions and charms trying to support her and her many medical bills.

Edited by LoveYouSoMochi
swear words censored

Posted (edited)

Hey I just saw the news and just wanted to say that I agree with everything Lopunny said. She's an adult and responsible for everything she does herself, also nobody ever said she shall do anything bad to herself or to others! By that I mean nobody ever said 'Cyome, become a villian who scam others' nor 'Cyome shall pay for that'. No! Tbh there are so many advices on this thread to help her out, how she can become better, how to get out of the situation. If she reads this thread please Cyome look at all the things people ask you to do e.g. making an apology. That's all people demand! Nobody thinks of you like a disney villian or so. You are not a lost cause who is hated by everyone or so. In fact, people want to see you grow and overcome the situation. That you make the commissions and send the charms and apologize for the bullying, doxxing and scamming you did is everything people ask for. Nobody wants you to get hurt or that it stays like that! People are waiting for you to redeem and are willing to give you a second chance. Nobody hates you, nobody wants you to hurt yourself and nobody is telling you that is the only path. If you don't want to make the apology or so that's your decision too. It doesn't mean you need to hurt yourself or anything. Please be reasonable and think about what a lot of people here have said: Nobody wants you to get hurt, nobody hates you. People just asked you to do the commissions and covered up the scams you did. The stuff you did as an artist. You can change as a person, nobody hates you. Everyone can become better and change. What you did wasn't alright and people might not forgive you for that, but that doesn't mean you must hurt yourself. Please put yourself into the other people's shoes Cyome! During this week a lot of people messaged me saying they were scammed by you. Don't these people have the right to be hurt as well and speak up about it? Please see their point of view and that they just want justice for what you did! All they want is an apology and that you do the commissions and send out the charms! If you can't do it now and least COMMUNICATE! Let people know about your situation! Tell them you can't do it now but will do it later! DON'T GHOST PEOPLE! They aren't hating you, Cyome. Nor does anyone on these forums. Please look at our situation that we are uncovering the stuff other people experience. If people feel hurt, dissappointed and scammed by you, please aknowledge their feelings. These are the feelings of real people, Cyome. They don't want to see you fall and burn, they are just hurt by you and dissappointed. They don't hate you, they just want you to communicate with them and make up for it. Hurting yourself is not making up for it, it just makes those friends of yours more worried! Please understand the situation, Cyome. If they ask you to make a drawing they paid for that's not hate! They aren't your haters. Yes, the people on this forum are mad at your past actions Cyome, some are dissappointed and hurt as well. But you are missunderstanding the situation. If you scammed people, they just want an answer from you and the items. They don't want you to hurt yourself. I still am communicating by people that were hurt by you Cyome, but to show you that people on this forum don't want to see you burn I will hold back any information they shared to me for your sake. You need professional help, and I won't poke at your wound. Please get help Cyome, please get better. Nobody here hates you. Please take your time to become better. I won't post any evidence on any of your past mistakes that I still got saved up to show you that I think you deserve a chance to better yourself. I won't poke at you since you showed you need help. I think everyone deserves help when they need it. That includes you. Even if you did terrible stuff, there is no reason in calling you out in this situation. We are all human beings so I will respect your cry for help and will stay silent about stuff I know you did. But that was the past. Show you can become better. And that is what people here are wishing for you more than seeing you crash. Take your time, but please communicate with your commissioners. Please send out the charms. Please make an announcement when you do it. Do it when you feel like you can do it. Maybe make an annoucement post on your IG account. People need to know you are still planning to do the thing. Communicate, Cyome. Best of luck, I hope you get these things together and that you see a professional, and get the help that you need. Please take it to heart, Cyome. Nobody hates you.

EDIT:

I will also take a break from this thread. I know some said this thread isn't at fault and yeah that's my opinion too but if Cyome thinks in her head that the thread is at fault and that is how she really feels it is, then we still need to be considerate of that. It doesn't matter if the thread is at fault or not. Let's keep in mind that if this is how she sees it, everything that gets contributed on this thread will stirr the drama. And it is just poking at her even more. So I will stay silent here for a while. I know I also said terrible things about her, but she is literally crying for help right now. No matter what happened before, please let's be respectful towards Cyome as a person and not poke into her wound while she showed that she is in a horrible state. Let's all be respectful towards each other and no matter if she is a scammer or not or if she hurt people herself or not, she does not deserve to have something truly terrible happen to her. I am just suggesting this, please don't feel like I try to make any rules for you guys. I just think that is what is best. This thread used to be 'ok let's expose this artist who scams others and plays the victim' and yeah that might be true, but this has become something bigger now. She said she will kill herself and her life is on the line. It doesn't matter if this thread contributed to it and who is right and who is wrong. We should not risk that someone dies because of this thread because they were hurt by it. It doesn't matter if she is sensitive about it or not. She is a human being, and she cries for help and help a knife on her stream. If she sees the people on here as monsters, let's not become that. We are all humans and Cyome needs help now. No matter what she did to others before. Let's give her a break. That matters the most at this moment. Thanks for reading!

(ignore image, I can't remove it)

sa.png

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Omfg...im sitting at the barber rn to get my hair done for next weeks Fashion Show as im modeling and i Felt pretty stable mentally today...till i came to this Forum and wanted to catch up on the thread...

Little did i know... im currently in a horrible mental state and was barely Holding on and what i have to read here triggered me to the Core...

December is approaching soon...you know whats in december?!?! My birthday...know what happened on my bday??!?! My Lil twin sister committed suicide in Front of my eyes when it was our 12th birthday back then...every year im Struggling sooo fucking hard in this time og year...my uncle (my Foster uncle and aunty are my only Family left) is in horrible health Condition and i feel horrible with each day. 

So i come here ,catch up on the thread and the first thing i have to read is how she live streamed a suicidal attempt and blamed us all?!?!?! US?!?! from ALL the ppl to blame it has to be us?! For calling her out on her BS?! Sorry but no... JUST no.

I dont Wish her any bad or want her to harm herself but cyome i know you read this...i hope you are proud of yourself. You just triggered Someone to harm themselves too. You did this to yourself and just hurt others too! I hope you are proud of yourself. 

Ill be off from this Forum for awhile now ...I Really Need a break and try my best to Not kill myself cuz im mentally SO DONE rn... thanks for bringing back the traumatic Images that Ive been trying to forget for years. 

Hope you are Happy now cyome. 

I Wish you a good life.

Im sorry everyone ill try my best to hang in there i just...idk i cant do this here anymore...

Edit; just for your info cyome; WE ALL struggle with mental health issues..

Using this as a weapon to guilt Trip ppl and to make sure to Not Take responsibility for your BS is the worst!!! You Really Really Really Need help. 

Edit 2; sowwie If i sound rude or anything but i cant stand this...im in tears, im crying so hard ,shaking and im just Not good. Im angry yes but im equally sad, upset, traumatized and idk...so many emotions ..im sorry...

I know it probably doesn't mean much because it's just the words of a stranger on the internet but you aren't at fault for what Cyome is doing! Trust me. I'm so sorry you have to go through these feelings because of her livestream. Even if Cyome thinks this thread contributed to her state, this is her opinion and I beg to differ. You are a sweet person who even made art for Cyome's commissioners in her place. Please don't feel bad or guilty because of her words. She is currently unstable and we must leave her be. But that doesn't mean that what she thinks about us is ultimately right. Please take your time to recover and don't let Cyome's words hurt you. She should not have livestreamed that but she did in desperation. It was wrong of her to do, but she was drunk and couldn't think straight. Don't take her words about this thread to heart, please. We all have different opinions and I tell you in my book you didn't do anything wrong. You just voiced your opinion about her scams and even made art in her place. I am so sorry you are affected by what happened like this and that you had to experience such horrible things in the past. I wish the best to you and that you also get your deserved rest from this to recover from this. Nobody deserves to get hurt from the current situation. Don't worry, you didn't sound rude. I understand how it would trigger you to see what she what is currently happening. I really hope that you will get better after what she did and that you can calm down from it. We really all need to stick together in this situation and help each other. So please, take care of yourself too! Please take a break from this thread so you don't need to see it because of the topic. Please take care!

Posted

Aight lol. Keep blaming us and saying u didnt doxx anyone. Fuwaffie comfirmed it. Im sorry i trust her more than you Cyome.

Screenshot_20191114-183959_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Aight lol. Keep blaming us and saying u didnt doxx anyone. Fuwaffie comfirmed it. Im sorry i trust her more than you Cyome.

Screenshot_20191114-183959_Instagram.jpg

How could we contact you or your ex when you guys went off the grid from social media? If you guys saw the comments on your socials, why didn't he say "hey please I can explain message me". No it is not our fault and no we didn't push anyone to harm themselves. You were already depressed, you CHOSE to keep ignoring the customers who later turned to this thread for answers. Most people bashing this thread haven't even read it and it shows. I am relieved you are in a hospital and you told your followers that you are still alive. But you really need to get off social media for your own fucking health. Stop coming back to blame us and yet resolve nothing with your clients. They are the ones who supported you the most  so why do you still care what we say. 

If you are new to this thread, I suggest reading it first before disliking things and throwing shade. Most of it is really solid proof and from people that were Cyome's friends. How can you say "just assumptions". Nah. Yeah there are somethings that are wrong, but none of them decided to clear things up until shit hit the fan. 

One last thing: Cyome, killing yourself is not the way out. Your life matters to tons of people, especially the ones who know you most. You don't have to live your life in constant breakdowns if you just seriously learned to deal with problems. I'm not a doctor and I'm no expert, but you need serious help. One thing that will surely help is staying off socials and only keeping contact with your friends or clients on a platform that isn't like insta. If you are working on comms amd charms like you say you are, then continue if you want. Like everyone else said, they wanted apologies and answers if they weren't getting what they paid for. Literally could have taken pictures of your orders and explained the taxing and bills. You closed yourself off from getting out of this mess.

Posted

Cyome, you’re not a machine. You’re a human being who deserves respect. I understand you were going through a tough time, but you needed to update your customers. Many of them were left in the dark and of course they were going to assume you were scamming them. You’ve shared much of your life on special media, I don’t see why you couldn’t share that you needed a break or say why you can’t continue drawing anymore. I know you didn’t want to disappoint people, but we are sad because you left us with no explanation. Please use this as a lesson instead of awkwardly backing away from responsibilities. I know you are alone right now and going through a lot, but realize that there’s always an opportunity to get better.

People were genuinely worried, in fact, I was one of the first people to comment on your absence under your IG post. Everyone was upset after they never received their charms and commissions. Next time, say you’ll be gone for a while (a break, please) and promise you’ll return. Don’t hide again because people will assume the worst.

Posted (edited)

TW: mentions of self harm.

6A99AF24-381C-4DA2-A0E3-EBCCF6762BCA.png

D949DB54-EBF1-4EC1-8A36-B8A4097ECF46.png

4B52E21B-C42F-4778-BAF6-66392C8C9B80.png

0DF117F3-BB3F-4AD9-852A-7038A31A60EF.png

Edited by moonbun

Posted

Well I don't know what to say but I feel like the only thing to really mention at this moment is to say that I am glad she is alright because a human's life matters a lot more over money. I am still sorry some people might never get their money back but I feel like there isn't much to say or do, at least for me. I feel like puking right now. I lost someone in my past and seeing the allegations of having actively pushed her to do and that every single person on this thread has told her to do 'it' is just too much for me. I always actively participate here because the whole commission scam story really got to me and never did anyone say that she shall hurt herself. I am sick to argue about that right now so I will just stop here. Thanks for everyone who contributed to exposing her scams, this thread was really a wild ride until it got until this point. It's just making me sick right now, I get too much reminded of feeling at fault of losing someone, a blame I can't take. I don't want to get detailed about it because it's against the PULL rules to derail a thread with private info so I will leave it at that. It doesn't matter anyway. I know nobody of you people told her to commit suicide. I have been in this thread til almost the beginning. I know nobody actively went to her and told her to hurt herself. I know all that was ever discussed on here were her scams. I know it doesn't mean anything but I am in contact with one of Cyome's friends who is in contact with Cyome's ex husband and he told her that he thinks PULL is disgusting and that he thinks the website is horrible. He also blocked her when he found out she sides with this website. Take that as you will, I just wanted to defend PULL on that because people tried to reach out to him. That is all I want to say, take it as you will. It doesn't matter anymore. I feel like puking because being accused of having wanted that someone commits actual suicide is a lot. I honestly can't even look at PULL anymore without shaking. Thanks a lot for the good time on this website and for all adventures on other threads were we actually made snowflakes better themselves and brought justice for scammed people. I don't know what else to say but that I am glad Cyome is actually alright and that that one explicit photo she posted is an old photo. That's good. Believe me or not, but I am actually relieved. I said before I am neutral on her and I won't support her actively with getting better, but when it comes to someone's life being on the line, of course I will root for her. So I'm glad she is fine. Thanks a lot for everything, people. I'm off. Take care of yourself!