• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

219 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wonder how much money she has, since she'll be spending quite ALOT on those acrylic charms. Guessing she's going to make them via zapcreatives or another company. It's not cheap that's for sure and she plans to sell what? 10 + 50 so 60.  Let's not forget she still has a line of people waiting for there commissions since December last year. Let's also not forget that she's buying things like custom made anzu ears or amazon junk (21£ lightboard) or art supplies like watercolours that she already has access to. What happened to paying bills, not having enough money for food, not having enough money for medicines. People haven't forgotten.. well I can't  say much for those brainwashed 12 year old followers of hers though.

IMG_6173.PNG

IMG_6224.PNG

Edited by Creamhead

Posted

It's ridiculous she is offering her charms as pre-orders. Again she gets money and people have to wait for the things they paid for. She is spending money that is not hers. 

I bet there will be a post in a few hours how these ears are gifts from a fan/hubby or whomever. She is terrible in money management

Posted (edited)

It's ridiculous she is offering her charms as pre-orders. Again she gets money and people have to wait for the things they paid for. She is spending money that is not hers. 

I bet there will be a post in a few hours how these ears are gifts from a fan/hubby or whomever. She is terrible in money management

Have you seen her Q+A you totally guessed right, lmfao. She’s even taken the initiative to cover up a few usernames.. so does that mean she reads this PULL? I honestly want to see if she’ll blow up in my face if I ask about things she deems “rude” which is pretty much everything if it’s not bowing down to Queen Cyome approved.

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

Correction she definitely reads it since why the change of heart now? Aye.

0292CE98-4F20-4ADD-92B1-0986C18F169E.png

Posted

Correction she definitely reads it since why the change of heart now? Aye.

0292CE98-4F20-4ADD-92B1-0986C18F169E.png

"government indoctrinations meant to keep people from finding out the truths"  

"I see religion as a slavery system" 

I'm highly doubting she studied science,history,and theology that closely then. 

esoterism is so vague it could mean anything. 

As for ufology: 

bmVamx8.png

Posted (edited)

Did she ever mention taking down her witch account? Its suspiciously gone without any attention? :alpacaconfused: All tagged posts are gone as well. :alpacabored: usually shed make an entire story about something this "dramatic" proof that she can keep quiet about some things, but chooses to blast it out for attention ¬¬

Screenshot_20190214-133038_Instagram.jpg

Edited by closet.lolicon
Had personal info showing

Posted

She once mocked flat earth society and asked them to unfollow her just to post something like this. Wow :alpacaheadshake: 

Maybe she will tell why she purged her account. A few days ago it was still active.

I have two theories about her cheap looking Anzu ears and how she got them. 

1. She bought them herself, read our comments and told they were a gift like we predicted.

2. She told her homeless husband he should buy her this ears and agreed that a homeless guy spend his money on useless shit for her. Not long ago she stated he was still homeless and living in his car, but she's okay with him paying for him? It was no surprise gift because her birthday is on February 22nd so she knew about it all the time and dis not stop him to pay for her? What did she get him on his birthday? A cheap ass picture by her. Okay. 

Posted

Meyoco nooo, I had so much respect for you until you opened your mouth. :'(

51362675_296037161081474_484499887904290

51171019_2012196812230188_50728293256962

47694695_346829956164705_326939074561749

51703164_314100666129768_541575596520319

51704721_117664595995651_191662963002788

50775491_1484413871696253_20322257734520

I used to like Meyo's art because it always felt refreshing and creative, but here she comes off as a pretentious twat. "People with shitty lineart and 0 sense in coloring" like DAMN, someone popped out of the womb knowing how to draw. Just because you have a big following doesn't protect you from having a rotten and sensitive personality. The people who are against critique always turn out to be the BIGGEST babies with a lot of followers and zero self awareness.

51952873_2212395805689707_51475138745064

51026405_300484033996188_540289735776012

Posted

Who are all these artists acting as if Criticism is going to destroy people like I'm a bit insulted people keep acting as if artists are some delicate little flower thats gonna break if you breath on it wrong. They do realize what artists have to deal with in the real world and online world right? 

Claiming your insults as criticism? Yeah that's rude. 

Claiming people that give criticism are automatically bad artists or don't know what they're doing?  That's just an insult and not even right. 

Claiming people criticizing to try and help are nitpicking most of the time?  Yeah I'm not buying it. 

Posted

so does that mean she reads this PULL?

She likely does, or someone does it for her. That weird facebook profile of hers using her exs surname  i postes about a while ago has been nuked

Oh yeah she also nuked her discord a while ago (Why does she keep switching accounts, deleting olds, cleaning up her server so you cant find old messsges anymore?)

All that's left is this

IMG_20190217_022038.thumb.jpg.30adadd017

Posted

She likely does, or someone does it for her. That weird facebook profile of hers using her exs surname  i postes about a while ago has been nuked

Oh yeah she also nuked her discord a while ago (Why does she keep switching accounts, deleting olds, cleaning up her server so you cant find old messsges anymore?)

All that's left is this

IMG_20190217_022038.thumb.jpg.30adadd017

That's not at all suspect and totally doesn't make her look bad at all. /Sarcasm 

Also A good idea would be to order a keychain to see if it actually looks good. Not everything transfer well onto keychains. 

Posted (edited)

When she can’t stop being irrelevant for one minute.

It’s 16 weeks old..

FDD775B9-3970-4E46-B695-236AB30664D3.png

AE6E499D-A015-44F3-BB42-EEA17648D774.png

EE0F71C9-CEB0-484A-BA3E-5298B7BB7660.png

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

long time lurker here, made an account just to post on here. I'm not sure if this will be formatted correctly, sorry if it is.

I used to be a big fan of Cyome, but stopped following her after she started to constantly bitch about the most minuscule things on Instagram. I also found it extremely suspicious when she shared about how she barely makes any money, but has money to spend on clothes, nails, a switch, etc.

Anyway, I decided to make an account to post about one of her friends trying to callout an artist that asked for an art trade about a year ago. This artist apparently traces, though I'm not sure of the legitimacy of that claim.

Pictures in spoiler below:

Screenshot_20190216-123955.thumb.jpg.9feScreenshot_20190216-130134.thumb.jpg.1efScreenshot_20190216-220551.thumb.jpg.151Screenshot_20190216-220608.thumb.jpg.469Screenshot_20190216-220614.thumb.jpg.10c

after these were posted, i had an idea of who the artist was. I skimmed through their posts, and found this exchange:

(blue and red are the same people, white are random comments from other people)

InkedScreenshot_20190216-220823_LI.thumbInkedScreenshot_20190216-220828_LI.thumb

Also this might seem kind of bitchy, but if Cyome is going to post stuff on her story about needles and blood, can she at least put a trigger warning? 

(Was a video of the nurse inserting needle into her arm, I just took a screenshot for archival purposes. She also had videos of her showingher blood in tubes.)

Screenshot_20190218-192208.thumb.jpg.7df

Posted

I just realized that on her cotton.candy.bunnies account, she archived or deleted a majority of her photos displaying/showing cute (sometimes pricy) items. :alpacaconfused: shes definitely self aware of what she puts online lmao. At this point I feel as if the things shes starting up about with the whole "artist criticism" is something to latch onto to gain attention and sympathy. 

Screenshot_20190218-232818_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190218-233259_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Maybe she was afraid people would find pull and ask about it because she begged so hard for money (even if she says "no pressure!"). The pictures of her Applewatch are stil here so yeah :alpacaheadshake:

The anatomy of her reddit-chan irritates me so much. Does she even know how legs work? I thought she was at a art school? She posted so much how worse it was and that they couldn't teach her anything new, yet she has no sense for anatomy.