• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

957 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk if this is anything note worthy but

sdjghkfuh23websuyg.thumb.PNG.bf76ceef125

What posts did she delete in October and why so many?

No idea. Don't know the posts well. 

I'm not surprised she is losing followers though. 

Posted

This is on her latest post.

27825B0A-872F-402B-9FDD-F10A0016C782.jpeg

Posted

I remembered she had selfie/irl pics but they're not there anymore.

Posted

most likely really old posts perhaps

Posted (edited)

Okay, so I have a lot to post this time, please bear with me for posting a few outdated informations but also infos on the current charm situation.

First, this is from last year: Cyome's friends making promotions and donating in order to pay the rent for 'homeless' Cyome:

Cyome lied about being too poor to pay her rent and therefore being homeless. She actually received money by her friends because she came running to them and was whining about not being able to cover the rent. She received a lot of donations from her friends while spending her own money on Discord Nitro, LoL, Nintendo games, expensive clothes, expensive food, and most of all having the audacity of signing up for a gym she went to during 'being homeless', while her friends covered her rent for her under the impression of her having 0$ in her pocket.

She was stupid enough to actually mentioning going to the gym while also claiming to be homeless to a friend when she complained about not having enough money to buy food at Subway (yet again, why buy at Subway if you are so 'poor'?), because she already spend too much money on the gym that month. She also kept ranting about how she has to pay for all the stuff for her husband (now ex husband), which also confirmed that Cyome had enough money to even pay the lifelihood of two people at that time.

4.thumb.png.b5abff9cee1ae728d14b3575f60a

'Poor' Cyome casually ranting about having to spend 107$ on the gym:

8.thumb.png.3128a46af90ca32bbc8b35e98cf8

People on Cyome's server literally talking about poor homeless Cyome being the one in the relationship with all the money:

6.thumb.png.309a59abc4ca0eaa9174f9482a03

She generally rants a lot about money to her friends and to her followers on social media, almost seeming obsessed if you think about all the donations she constantly wants from other people, and about how she often asks people to lend money to her for basic needs, while she spends her own income on luxury. She also seems obsessed with potraying herself as being poor even when she has enough money.

Just think about that she won't rent a room and rather stay homeless, while having a full pocket, only to have other people pay for the room.

1.thumb.png.b7245962425b2a93278285fb644d2.thumb.png.415dc9b30eeee2d90cfdeee07916

5.thumb.png.e908ee13941eedb86389eb9727e3

Cyome's friend talking about raising donations for 'poor' Cyome:

7.thumb.png.9f309070ed98d446a5f80820922a

Cyome broke up with her ex husband because she had to raise money for both of them to live, she is with a new guy now begging her ex husband for money because she spend the pre-order money for the charms on luxury items:

Cyome asked her husband to give her the money to send out the charm orders around a week ago, here's the screenshot just in case:

unknown.thumb.png.c2869f3210c77d10f10f16

So about that... There is no news on if he gave her the money or not, only Cyome and him know. But if he gave her the money that was around a week ago and I still have no news from any of the girls who bought the charm that I exchange messages with. And all of these girls are from the EU, so they would have gotten the charm by now if Cyome sent out the charms when she received the money a week ago.

So either he didn't give her the money or (but there are signs that he still supports her so it's most likely that) he gave her the money and she either spend it on something else again or is incredibly slow with packaging the charms, or has not packaged them yet, since she probably didn't have money to buy packaging envelopes til now, since she spend the actual pre-order money from back then on other goods.

3.thumb.png.2d5a754a0297fb2b420e3af35eeb

So no news on the charms, just that if he doesn't give her money that she won't send them out, cause she can't 'afford' it. Read: She has to spend the money she makes on her own luxury goods and only the leftovers of that can be used to send out the charms, but she has no leftover money because she spends everything on other things.

Summary: We won't know if anyone will ever see their charms because Cyome is irresponsible when it comes to money.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

@CosplayQueen Thank you so much for your posts, screenshots and effort :alpacacrush:

I feel sorry for her friends that worked so hard to pay for her gym membership, nice nails and starbucks. Must be a slap in the face for them. 

Posted (edited)

@CosplayQueen Thank you so much for your posts, screenshots and effort :alpacacrush:

I feel sorry for her friends that worked so hard to pay for her gym membership, nice nails and starbucks. Must be a slap in the face for them. 

No problem! I am basically just posting what other people are sending me. For some reason a lot of people who were scammed by Cyome are reaching out to me, probably because I am kind of active on e.g. this thread. So it actually feels good to make their voices be heard, but it's really thanks to them that stuff like this gets brought to light!

Tbh when I was told about her having a gym membership while being homeless I almost chocked.

Since I know Cyome is reading this: Hi, Alice! Where are the charms? Are you gonna hold them hostage until someone else pays for you? What did you buy with the pre-order money so many people send to you? Did you ever feel a little bit bad about spending all the money on luxury or did you ever think 'Oh, I probably need to actually send these charms to people one day'? Do you ever feel like not being the victim when you scam others?

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

No problem! I am basically just posting what other people are sending me. For some reason a lot of people who were scammed by Cyome are reaching out to me, probably because I am kind of active on e.g. this thread. So it actually feels good to make their voices be heard, but it's really thanks to them that stuff like this gets brought to light!

Hidden Content

I thought she explained that she paid the gym membership herself and not from donations (interesting)? For showering and temporarily hanging out in when they weren't at the mall as well for her own health since her legs would swell up or something like that. And she also said they got kicked out of the gym sometime since they weren't being active(?) I do remember her saying she had been charged the gym fee and couldn't pay for other things because of that. And being completely honest here... that is way too much to pay for a gym membership. There are gyms that are 24/7 in Cali and most of them are either 10-30$ per month and an annual fee. I don't think they were smart to pay so much (could be since that was the closest gym and close to the mall). Even so, that was poorly planned. There are even gyms where you pay as you visit instead of monthly. 

Side note: Why the fuck is she asking her ex for money when she dumped him BECAUSE he has no money? Goodness... 

Posted

She deleted posts of her getting cintiq from her ex bf who apperiantly helped her get it. And she brought up some archived artworks it seems? As there is way more old posts. Anyways asking ur ex for money is the lowest you can go. Cyome... please stop shaming urself... the gym part makes no sense either. 103$ a month uhh what? Did she take most prestige gym in town to meet her luxury needs? Clearly yes. Or she lied the price to receive even more money for herself from people which i think makes the most sense as shes greedy for it.

Posted

Okay, so I have a lot to post this time, please bear with me for posting a few outdated informations but also infos on the current charm situation.

First, this is from last year: Cyome's friends making promotions and donating in order to pay the rent for 'homeless' Cyome:

Hidden Content

Cyome broke up with her ex husband because she had to raise money for both of them to live, she is with a new guy now begging her ex husband for money because she spend the pre-order money for the charms on luxury items:

Hidden Content

Summary: We won't know if anyone will ever see their charms because Cyome is irresponsible when it comes to money.

I thought she explained that she paid the gym membership herself and not from donations (interesting)? For showering and temporarily hanging out in when they weren't at the mall as well for her own health since her legs would swell up or something like that. And she also said they got kicked out of the gym sometime since they weren't being active(?) I do remember her saying she had been charged the gym fee and couldn't pay for other things because of that. And being completely honest here... that is way too much to pay for a gym membership. There are gyms that are 24/7 in Cali and most of them are either 10-30$ per month and an annual fee. I don't think they were smart to pay so much (could be since that was the closest gym and close to the mall). Even so, that was poorly planned. There are even gyms where you pay as you visit instead of monthly. 

Side note: Why the fuck is she asking her ex for money when she dumped him BECAUSE he has no money? Goodness... 

Tbh it is common advice to people that are homeless to get a cheap gym membership for the showers,at least before a job interview, at least in the us (but she is in Europe so idk if it applies there). However She 100% was paying too much she should of gone for a cheaper one it's not like there isn't public transport in France. 

Really she is just bad with money or cares way more about being to afford luxury stuff than paying the bills. 

Posted

Why doesn’t she ask the new guy she’s with for money? He’s already covering her rent anyways. Might as well borrow an extra couple 100€ for the charms too. 

Posted

Why doesn’t she ask the new guy she’s with for money? He’s already covering her rent anyways. Might as well borrow an extra couple 100€ for the charms too. 

that’s honestly what gets me the most. That and the audacity of “do you think you can help out a tad?” Like

this man was disowned by his traditional Asian family so he could be with someone that, I’m sorry, they were right about. I saw way back her post about the parents disliking her and they were right.

How dare you beg your ex for money when you LEFT HIM FOR MONEY. you leave him by himself to fend for himself and likely his family will not take him back. 

Sickening. Disgraceful. Can this woman think about anyone except for herself?

Posted

She deleted posts of her getting cintiq from her ex bf who apperiantly helped her get it. And she brought up some archived artworks it seems? As there is way more old posts. Anyways asking ur ex for money is the lowest you can go. Cyome... please stop shaming urself... the gym part makes no sense either. 103$ a month uhh what? Did she take most prestige gym in town to meet her luxury needs? Clearly yes. Or she lied the price to receive even more money for herself from people which i think makes the most sense as shes greedy for it 

Reguarding the membership Money. I think she got herself the luxury/delux membership. Here in europe ,gyms have a spa area for which you pay extra, same with special programs like with a coach for Zumba etc. These all cost a shitton extra ,if she used any of These while in gym it adds up to her 107$ bill.

Posted

Reguarding the membership Money. I think she got herself the luxury/delux membership. Here in europe ,gyms have a spa area for which you pay extra, same with special programs like with a coach for Zumba etc. These all cost a shitton extra ,if she used any of These while in gym it adds up to her 107$ bill.

That same money could have gone into creating the charms promised to her supporters or at least be kept aside but nope,luxury comes first.

Posted

She was in America and used all the funds before she moved back to france and sold the charms. There was some time in between these two matters. At the time she sold the charms she also sold a few very expensive commissions so she had the money. Especially if people payed for the charm AND shipping. She could have speend the charm money and put the shipping money actually away for shipping.