• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

958 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I mean, we kinda figured as much that she was blowing money on luxuries from the getgo when she took that video selfie with an iphone X, but the confirmation from friends she ghosted who gave her money to get a new home is the icing on the cake. 

If she had insurance it would have been traveler's insurance from Europe, because tourists aren't allowed to get US insurance during their stay. The bill was 6,000$, and she would have had to pay it in full otherwise she'd go to jail. I think I saw someone say that European traveler's insurance was free? Because that would explain it if she had it in the first place and then she'd maybe have to pay like, 3000 or less depending on the coverage. Hell, she could have gotten it completely covered for all we know and she e-begged before getting the notice.

yep europe travel insurance is 100% free. I travel here and then around europe and always carry my insurance Card with me for immergencies and if i would end up in an accident or Hospital or anything like that it would be 100% covered. Theres Not even a Need to tell the insurance that you will Go on a travel. You just travel and when smth happens you give your insurance Card, your Data will be read and the bills send to the insurance. Thats it. 

also guess who rushes through comms like cars rn?! I feel so sorry for the Clients.. ;-; 

she posted the Chibi in her acc too with Comments activated and ppl are lowkey telling her they Love her and missed her and stuff...;-;

Screenshot_20191105-231352_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20191105-231344_Instagram.thu

Edited by Gayyassqueen

Posted

yep europe travel insurance is 100% free. I travel here and then around europe and always carry my insurance Card with me for immergencies and if i would end up in an accident or Hospital or anything like that it would be 100% covered. Theres Not even a Need to tell the insurance that you will Go on a travel. You just travel and when smth happens you give your insurance Card, your Data will be read and the bills send to the insurance. Thats it. 

also guess who rushes through comms like cars rn?! I feel so sorry for the Clients.. ;-; 

she posted the Chibi in her acc too with Comments activated and ppl are lowkey telling her they Love her and missed her and stuff...;-;

Screenshot_20191105-231352_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20191105-231344_Instagram.thu

The hand on the huge head make it seem like they're trying to just keep their head up. 

And again there is nothing written from Cyome. No description or anything. 

Just,put something down text wise you fool. Say something outside of a livestream not everyone saw. 

Posted

I have to agree with people. She rushes them so fast which makes her drawings look so basic, without 'charm' that her drawings had. It legit looks like the most basic thing u can get by many artists for much lower price (and of course, less time waiting! lol). But as far as I noticed Cyome is too greedy to refund people money, and I bet even if they would ask to (if they wouldnt like artwork) she would play ~ muh mental illness ~ card and wont return them... :///

Posted

Someone did open a paypal dispute with her once, and then she doxxed them. Not saying her pulling the mental illness card isn't a big reason why nobody tries to get their money back, but doxxing is definitely one of them.

Posted (edited)

First of all I received this screenshot as a proof that the info on her monthly income was actually sent by Cyome herself:

ae4e02f6952d7f073d9cf01a724cb195.thumb.p

Bunneh is Cyome on Discord. This should clearify she is the one who shared the info on how much she makes herself.

Here is Cyome talking about her followers and that all of them should donate to her and that she could live comfortably if anyone would donate at least a little:

am3.thumb.png.ebf8f8ad972122431bede4d7f3

Notice the 'lol' at the bottom, these words coming from a woman who makes over 2000$ per months and still wants people to donate to her.

So additionally there is this really curious situation that happened last october, idk if anyone remembers this Ahri skin design:

This Ahri skin was designed by Cyome for an art contest back around a year ago.

This art was actually made for a contest that she won and the first prize was 10$. She worked so hard for 10$ and making a fuss about it, but ignored her paying customers (commissioners) who paid over 200$ for drawings of a way lower quality.

Here's Cyome talking to the person who hold the contest and they talk about that Cyome is going to win the contest:

am2.thumb.png.b1c6442e935d0bf278245ce89a

The person who hold the contest talking about sending the 10$ to Cyome:

am1.thumb.png.ac0cd70c1970863ed8e46266af

Cyome asking about an Ahri skin and if that is also a reward for the contest. It seems like she worked hard to get that skin and cares more about it than about making commissions since she actively plays LoL:

am.thumb.png.137066b5c6c3af824bfe579a5ec

Here is Cyome stating herself that the Frankenstein Ahri was for the contest, just as an additional proof of the drawing and the contest being connected:

4aa8421fd85031b14bc3731b0a5c4987.thumb.p

f4b2952f6f1a9e8fe5e19de599f28b65.thumb.p

She literally puts that much efforts into a contest for 10$ and a free LoL skin but she needs one year to make a commissioned drawing.

From the anon who send me this info:

I find it very unfair for her current customers, that she worked so much for 10$ and wouldn't offer the same quality for people that paid hundreds.

Her current art is just lazy and boring and rushed. Considering the immense prices for her art this is just ridiculous that she spends so much time and work on art for a free skin and 10$ but will ignore and ghost followers who gave her way much money, thinking it will never come back to her. She rushes the art thinking she could fix the issue and if people aren't satisfied with it they can't even fight back because they can't get a refund.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

5dc2dd59c085d_Screenshot_20191106-084256She changed her private account's username. 

Posted

First of all I received this screenshot as a proof that the info on her monthly income was actually sent by Cyome herself:

Bunneh is Cyome on Discord. This should clearify she is the one who shared the info on how much she makes herself.

Here is Cyome talking about her followers and that all of them should donate to her and that she could live comfortably if anyone would donate at least a little:

Notice the 'lol' at the bottom, these words coming from a woman who makes over 2000$ per months and still wants people to donate to her.

So additionally there is this really curious situation that happened last october, idk if anyone remembers this Ahri skin design:

This art was actually made for a contest that she won and the first prize was 10$. She worked so hard for 10$ and making a fuss about it, but ignored her paying customers (commissioners) who paid over 200$ for drawings of a way lower quality.

Here's Cyome talking to the person who hold the contest and they talk about that Cyome is going to win the contest:

Cyome asking about an Ahri skin and if that is also a reward for the contest. It seems like she worked hard to get that skin and cares more about it than about making commissions since she actively plays LoL:

Here is Cyome stating herself that the Frankenstein Ahri was for the contest, just as an additional proof of the drawing and the contest being connected:

She literally puts that much efforts into a contest for 10$ and a free LoL skin but she needs one year to make a commissioned drawing.

Her current art is just lazy and boring and rushed. Considering the immense prices for her art this is just ridiculous that she spends so much time and work on art for a free skin and 10$ but will ignore and ghost followers who gave her way much money, thinking it will never come back to her. She rushes the art thinking she could fix the issue and if people aren't satisfied with it they can't even fight back because they can't get a refund.

All that for 10$? She's not concerned with the money, she just wants to get recognition even if it means sabotaging and throwing a hissy fit so she can win.

Posted

5dc2dd59c085d_Screenshot_20191106-084256She changed her private account's username. 

If she thinks that's going to work to throw people off it's not. It never does. 

She really does only join contests she thinks she can win. 

Posted (edited)

All that for 10$? She's not concerned with the money, she just wants to get recognition even if it means sabotaging and throwing a hissy fit so she can win.

I actually quite like the Ahri piece that she did. I think the problem for me more so lies with the fact that she spent so much time on this rather than working on commissions for people who have already been waiting a long time more than the fact that the prize was 10$. She was still continuing to e beg and taking more commissions when she wasn’t working on any to begin with. 

Edit: Why did she break up with her husband? Man got disowned for her. 

Edited by Air

Posted

Ok, so here is an update on the situation. People are still wondering on what happened to the charms.

Ok here goes...

One of Cyome's long-time friends who got ghosted by her messaged Cyome's ex-husband to send her a message since Cyome will ignore her. He was supposed to let her know that her long-time friend will still support her if she needs help:

ahem.thumb.png.4ec056b84e9b8a4d7e0f92574

Here is the answer that Cyome sent her ex-husband in response:

unknown.thumb.png.c2869f3210c77d10f10f16

No words about what her long-time friend said to her, no thanks for the support or any reaction. Just straight up coming to the point of needing money. And for what? The charms!

Up to this day the charms have however not been shipped out. I am talking with several people who have proof to have ordered the charm and are from the EU. Shipping within the EU takes 2 days, a week at max. And there is still no trace of the charms!

i can't take new commissions

Well for once I have to agree with her!

Also here is the proof that the Megane nerd is her ex-husband, here is a screenshot of a small group on Discord he was in with her, just to confirm that they actually wrote with each other and that it's him:

ehehem.thumb.png.b67b939ad91498d1dec1e9c

This is when he left the group when they broke up.

Additionally there is a lot of information come to light that Cyome will ask just anyone for money, she has no respect towards her friends. One of her friends literally worked on commissions for Cyome and had her money literally transferred directly to Cyome's bank account when Cyome said she needs financial help - the same long-time friend she ghosts now. From the anon who is friend with them:

It's not only that she got scammed, but this person worked hard for 3 months as long as she was in that homeless situation to get her some sort of income, instead of working for herself, with the premise that " Hey, at least I have a roof above my head " and would take commissions from us, her friends and ask us to send our money to cyome instead of her because the homeless girl needed it more. This really pissed me off since last year up to this day, and it's just been too much when I heard Cyome's ghosting her.  

She is just disrespectful towards her friends who helped her out with lots of donations and is generally very rude towards most people around her.

Also she admitted to her ex husband that she liked him because he looked like a kpop idol

Here is one of her statements where she gushes about it:

unkno2wn.thumb.png.49042194795f207a525eb

It seems like the relationship was very shallow.

She is with a new person now which might be the reason they broke up. She lives with the new person now.

Regarding the situation on the charms and her current financial situation, this is when I asked if she asked her ex-husband for the money to send out the charms recently:

It is about those charms yeah, but she has money to send it, just that she wouldn't do it from her money for some reason. I understood that she is working and living with another guy and some friends so she really has no stress regarding finance anymore.

This whole situation and that she is currently asking for more money to send the charms out while her new guy is covering her rent is just: Wow.

Posted (edited)

Because even though he pretty much gave up everything to be with her, he wasn't that great of a contributor financially. Of course other reasons we dont know, but that's a major one she always complained about

SORRY I think I replied to the wrong person xD

Edited by nani_noni

Posted

If he wasn’t so great to begin with why the f did she ‘marry’ him in the first place?

was it an act of desperation to escape her home and saw him as a one way ticket? I wonder.

Posted

giphy.gif

I don't even know where to begin!! The audacity of this girl to literally burn through money and then beg for it from her own friends!

Posted

giphy.gif

I don't even know where to begin!! The audacity of this girl to literally burn through money and then beg for it from her own friends!

Image result for this is fine"

Posted

I just hope she gets exposed by others soon, i mean how long can it go and she can just pass through with still many ppl supporting her on instagram in comments oof.