• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

957 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember it was Lily Picchu 's art contest. After the winners were announced, Cyome and her followers just complained that 1st place only won because it included Lily's dog which she loves a lot. They said it was a biased decision and that the detail that Cyomes art had wasn't appreciated. Her husband at the time bf was so rude saying that Cyome truly deserved to win and all that shit (literally went into details explaining her art). They were pretty disappointed and smack talked about ppl in Lily 's server. It really wasn't that deep lol and she says we distort everything... pfft. 

Cyome really should of realized a contest being bias isn't a surprise and it's super common specially when this was for a streamer and not like,some random art contest judged by other artists. 

Also considering her and 3rd place were both "anime cute girl carrying big sack." chances are that hurt her way more than first place having the dog.  

Posted

Oof didnt know this one, thanks for pointing out. Now that's next level low of Cyome. Get down girl, just cuz u do tons of details and think u put a lot of effort doesnt mean others dont,  besides you need good anatomy classes so stop bashing others and look into ur own works 1st lol. Shes really a type of artist i hate the most. The jealousy and putting herself on top of others. Yikes.

Posted

I have receipts, though she was still active in the server after she won (she stopped chatting in around March of this year)

winners.thumb.jpg.c0d42029e1e6fd3a7334cd

(bunneh is her on discord)

unknown.thumb.png.eb37858e679f3f06a4fbc7

here were the winners images by the way. They both included the streamer which is probably why one ranked higher than cyome's.

winner_images.thumb.jpg.2f86f9839aa34cb1

Huh, weird. I was talking about other server, but heard of LilyPichu's issue, too. Ironic how the exact same stuff happened to her LOL. Guess she snapped??

Posted

Huh, weird. I was talking about other server, but heard of LilyPichu's issue, too. Ironic how the exact same stuff happened to her LOL. Guess she snapped??

reminds me (no screens sadly) of when sae_jin was Holding a stream raffle for a sketch, she jumped in and expected to win. When she didnt ,she lowkey complained said the System is rigged and that the Girl who Won, would have won 3 times in the past already, but the thing is ,sae_jin makes raffles like once a year at max and that Girl had a follow age of 3 weeks. Chances of her winning 3 times were like 0 

But ye our cyo had to make a big fuss over it. So much that she got a temporary ban cuz sae_jin felt more and more uncomfy, the Chat got super chaotic and the Girl who Won legit started crying for getting Attacked by her. Like Fr....cyome went off on her so hard. When i saw this i was like "oof" 

Back then she still went by that fuwarin (or similar like that) Username and i didnt recognize her at that time. But now that yall mention her being bad at losing i remembered... She Really cant Take a no or lose...which is.... sad. 

Posted

So Cyome has a history of being a butthurt sore loser, what a surprise

All we want is an explanation for why she ran off for so long and hid from her commissioners/friends and the status of the charms she was supposed to send out. But she constantly blames PULL for everything ('I don't want to explain myself because they'll just twist my words' and the smoking remark.) Who'd have thought she cared about our opinions that much considering that she thinks we have no lives? So she's just going to stay silent and hide in her corner because of us 'nobodies' who talk about her? Okay Alexandra, keep telling yourself that PULL is the root of all evil. Nobody wants her to hurt herself or die, we just want her to take responsibility and hold accountability for her past actions.

Posted

Her logic is literally like: I have proof but you're just going to twist it if I show it to you. 

Cyome, do you realise that not having your side of the story is only going to make our side of the story much more more believable because we have way more offense than and our offense is stronger than your defense. This drama is not about anything cyome said, matter of fact it’s about the LACK of things cyome has said. She is implying this drama consists of people twisting her words and making her look like a bad person based off of that, but the drama is just her going SILENT and not finishing any commissions. It sounds like she’s delusional and the words she’s using to describe the situation or how she’s feeling are all handpicked to maximize the amount of sympathy or worry from her fans. Same with “no point talking it’ll just get twisted” she’s playing a complete my whole life is ruined and I can’t do anything because everyone is out for me type of roleplay. Cyome suddenly disappeared with all the commission money and charm money and never sent charms/finished commissions. THERES NO TWISTING OF WORDS WHEN YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING I really doubt she’d take the route of everything is ruined and unfixable, gotta kill myself now before she even attempted to RESPOND to the claims made on her

So she doesn’t actually wanna kill her self, she’s just taking the wrong way to deal with this situation.

As for the contest, the drawing she made doesn't even represent Lilypichu at all, it's just the normal type of anime drawing she does, why is she so petty about this? It's so bad that when I first saw this I HAD NO idea it was for Lilypichu, wow she drew something personal that Lily would like? WELL MINE WAS MORE DETAILED AND IT HAD SPARKLY EYES AND A BLACK CAT....... Does Lily even own a black cat? 

Posted

Her logic is literally like: I have proof but you're just going to twist it if I show it to you. 

Cyome, do you realise that not having your side of the story is only going to make our side of the story much more more believable because we have way more offense than and our offense is stronger than your defense. This drama is not about anything cyome said, matter of fact it’s about the LACK of things cyome has said. She is implying this drama consists of people twisting her words and making her look like a bad person based off of that, but the drama is just her going SILENT and not finishing any commissions. It sounds like she’s delusional and the words she’s using to describe the situation or how she’s feeling are all handpicked to maximize the amount of sympathy or worry from her fans. Same with “no point talking it’ll just get twisted” she’s playing a complete my whole life is ruined and I can’t do anything because everyone is out for me type of roleplay. Cyome suddenly disappeared with all the commission money and charm money and never sent charms/finished commissions. THERES NO TWISTING OF WORDS WHEN YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING I really doubt she’d take the route of everything is ruined and unfixable, gotta kill myself now before she even attempted to RESPOND to the claims made on her

So she doesn’t actually wanna kill her self, she’s just taking the wrong way to deal with this situation.

As for the contest, the drawing she made doesn't even represent Lilypichu at all, it's just the normal type of anime drawing she does, why is she so petty about this? It's so bad that when I first saw this I HAD NO idea it was for Lilypichu, wow she drew something personal that Lily would like? WELL MINE WAS MORE DETAILED AND IT HAD SPARKLY EYES AND A BLACK CAT....... Does Lily even own a black cat? 

I have been on LilyPichus server and its the most biased and toxic place I have ever experienced. But that's another story.

She doesn't own a black cat but Cyome thought that she would get 1st place because some mods and many people used to praise her for her drawings. The only things she would do on that server is cry for attenion and post her art. Many people liked it in the past, so she assumed she will get special treatment and get 1st place without even drawing LilyPichu's persona.

And as for me, I think Cyome is a special snowflake mainly because of the way she acts and how big of a hypocrite she is (and also the fact how she uses pity to get anything she wants, along with attention). Proves to all that stuff U can find on these pages. And scamming people while attempting to manipulate people (in order to make her seem like she is a good person and ~ not a scammer at all ~ which is easy for her because a lot of her followers are fairly young) with mental illness, etc. Hell, she even faked screenshots over a message from her 'hater' in the past to try to make us seem like we wish her death etc.

Posted (edited)

I am making this post in behalf of someone who reached out to me and asked me to post this in their name.

Ok so I have one major thing I was informed of that a lot of people who donated to Cyome during her time of being 'homeless' might be interested in.

Here is a screenshot taken by cyome HERSELF when she was asked about her income by a friend:

aha.thumb.png.31ca20274a84450ef72fb68f9a

A monthly income of 2.243,03€. This was during the time that Cyome was posting about being HOMELESS and claimed that she could not afford a room to stay and people donated to her. And yes this screenshot is legit, this was actually send by Cyome herself to a friend when talking about her income. I'm really thankful I got the permission to post this on here since this is a huge discovery!

Why would someone who makes 2.243,03€ per month ask for donations by their followers?

Even if she was searching for a room to stay and people were feeling pity for her being homeless, this is more than enough to afford the rent!

Also it has been discussed why Cyome's husband is coming here to whiteknight her and I was also informed by the same person that her husband made an announcement in his private Server in September 2019 that she broke up with him.

Many thanks to the person who reached out to me and shared this info! I was also informed that Cyome is not only ghosting her followers but also her real friends who helped her with giving her money when she said she is searching for a room. There might be more info coming, depending on it and depending on how to share info and proof while still keeping the people involved safe.

After seeing her monthly income this behaviour seems like a long-time scam to me.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

I know Ill get a massive backlash for this one but ya know...cyomes whining and Constant attention seeking Reminds me of yamio.

I had my fair Share with that woman before but im leaving the details out as this Forum isnt about her.

You know what i think is funny? Both of them had cancer and both of them constantly Talk about it. Same with the Depression and shit like that.

Like i have all this too! I just recently finished Chemo and i dont run around looking for attention by rubbing my tragic health story under ppls nose for the 5th time this day. 

Theres a Limit of how much You Can Talk about These things . If you occasionally mention your own experiences to built up Someone who suffers from it rn and is Really at a loss and you want then to stay strong and fight then thats inspirational, but once you Start talking about it constantly and dont Talk about anything Else, cuz you know this way it gets attention from ppl and their pity ,then thats manipulative and toxic and snowflake behaviour. Also scummy

I know im crossing a border with mentioning yamio here ,cuz everyone is so scared of her Popularity and fame and Power that noone dares to speak out but she CLEARLY is a snowflake and i have come to Talk to a Ton of ppl who made bad experiences with her before! A TON! But they all are too scared to openly Talk about it with that Following. I can already see everyone going off on me for this Post but i just had to point it out. Especially since cyome Reminds me so much of her akfisifkdi

Ok yall come and get my ass. Im Not scared of anyone ♡ 

I am making this post in behalf of someone who reached out to me and asked me to post this in their name.

Ok so I have one major thing I was informed of that a lot of people who donated to Cyome during her time of being 'homeless' might be interested in.

Here is a screenshot taken by cyome HERSELF when she was asked about her income by a friend:

A monthly income of 2.243,03€. This was during the time that Cyome was posting about being HOMELESS and claimed that she could not afford a room to stay and people donated to her. And yes this screenshot is legit, this was actually send by Cyome herself to a friend when talking about her income. I'm really thankful I got the permission to post this on here since this is a huge discovery!

Why would someone who makes 2.243,03€ per month ask for donations by their followers?

Even if she was searching for a room to stay and people were feeling pity for her being homeless, this is more than enough to afford the rent!

Also it has been discussed why Cyome's husband is coming here to whiteknight her and I was also informed by the same person that her husband made an announcement in his private Server in September 2019 that she broke up with him.

Many thanks to the person who reached out to me and shared this info! I was also informed that Cyome is not only ghosting her followers but also her real friends who helped her with giving her money when she said she is searching for a room. There might be more info coming, depending on it and depending on how to share info and proof while still keeping the people involved safe.

After seeing her monthly income this behaviour seems like a long-time scam to me.

BUSTED!!!!!

Posted

BLESS THAT ANON

Posted

I have to ask who goes into contests assuming they'll win?  Like most of time the point of contests is to have fun with the prompt and/or get more eyes on your work. 

I mean it's nice if/when you do but you can't go in assuming you'll win or join a contest just because you think you'll win. 

As for the money I don't know enough about where they are to make a sure statement. 

Posted

BUSTED!!!!!

BLESS THAT ANON

I am still in contact with the anon and they have a lot more info to share on Cyome! There will be more coming soon but it seems like Cyome shared a lot of info with her friends during the time she begged for money on the internet and posted about being homeless. And there are people who know that she actually spend lots of money that was donated to her on luxury items!

People she is also ghosting right now, who gave her money and who decided they are going to bring it to light because they can't accept that Cyome gets off the hook while still ghosting people who were friends with her, DONATED money to her when she begged for it and are being ghosted by her up to THIS DAY!

Posted

Wait, in that screenshot, does she admit to having health insurance? Cause I remember someone on this thread saying she didn't have health insurance and had to pay the full price for hospital bills which made her ask for donations. I might be wrong but just asking in case.

Posted

Wait, in that screenshot, does she admit to having health insurance? Cause I remember someone on this thread saying she didn't have health insurance and had to pay the full price for hospital bills which made her ask for donations. I might be wrong but just asking in case.

Hmm I believe that was when she was in America? Correct me if I'm wrong but yee either way I'm surprised by how much money she had at that time. I have 60€ per month lol ^^

Posted

I am still in contact with the anon and they have a lot more info to share on Cyome! There will be more coming soon but it seems like Cyome shared a lot of info with her friends during the time she begged for money on the internet and posted about being homeless. And there are people who know that she actually spend lots of money that was donated to her on luxury items!

People she is also ghosting right now, who gave her money and who decided they are going to bring it to light because they can't accept that Cyome gets off the hook while still ghosting people who were friends with her, DONATED money to her when she begged for it and are being ghosted by her up to THIS DAY!

I mean, we kinda figured as much that she was blowing money on luxuries from the getgo when she took that video selfie with an iphone X, but the confirmation from friends she ghosted who gave her money to get a new home is the icing on the cake. 

If she had insurance it would have been traveler's insurance from Europe, because tourists aren't allowed to get US insurance during their stay. The bill was 6,000$, and she would have had to pay it in full otherwise she'd go to jail. I think I saw someone say that European traveler's insurance was free? Because that would explain it if she had it in the first place and then she'd maybe have to pay like, 3000 or less depending on the coverage. Hell, she could have gotten it completely covered for all we know and she e-begged before getting the notice.