• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

219 posts in this topic

Posted

20190128_123348.thumb.png.b5a5052a9ce5d8

Her legs are extremely unflattering to look at, the right one specifically as it appears to be broken.

Posted

I've never understood the 'no "unwanted" criticism please!" because first of all she is very quick to criticize others and post screenshots of dumb people being dumb just to make herself look good in comparison.

Secondly, if you really take art seriously and want to make money off of it by taking commissions it sounds ludicrous to me that you outright deny any (even small and very politely worded like that knee one) criticism from your possible current or future patrons. I am not an artist myself but certainly most of us have passions in life and being able to appreciate comments (especially ones that are worded soo nicely to not appear too harsh and at the same time have actual substance) definitely goes a long way.

Thirdly, not everyone out there is just trying to get at her, the community and people around her are generally INSANELY supportive yet she's ready to take any small thing as super negative. And when she does that it's a given that people are going to start to give you more shit.

Disagreeing with criticism is fine, nobody is taking that away but I'm just saying that echo chambers and yes-men don't usually get you very far...

Honestly at this point it really seems like she reaaaallly wants to portray herself to her followers as a much better person than those around her IRL or online. 

Posted

Also just found out something interesting....

After realizing this thread exists she has basically deleted everything off her few facebook profiles (yes there were multiple)

I looked at one of them a while ago which had posts from around the time she lived in the UK (with her im assuming ex-bf) I'm not going to expose his and his familys name because they have nothing to do with this

Back then i didn't find anything but today I tried to find her ex's facebook profile again (which i guess has been deleted) and through his dad's(?) profile i found out that cyome has yet ANOTHER profile which is still up. The interesting part about this is that while the first name of the profile Alessia (mhm, she likes to use the name Alice now) isn't that weird, but the surname is actually the same as her ex's!

How do i know this is definitely cyome? Well, first of all the pictures she has on there look oddly familiar.. 

(I'm going to try to be as vague as possible because i reaaaaallly don't want to bring into this or expose her ex's family in any way shape or form)

IMG_20190131_205401_2.thumb.png.fbccc943IMG_20190131_205337_2.thumb.png.3a097aacIMG_20190131_205219.thumb.png.9592e627d8

Aaaand that link leads to. .. 

IMG_20190131_205635.thumb.jpg.fcf37ce292

An url that confirms its her!

Now was she married to her ex as well or was the surname for lols? I don't really have a clue but I just find it extremely weird to have so many different facebook profiles (she had like 2-3 Alexandra profiles aand this..) and IG profiles too! (she has like at least 3 active ones and 2 inactive ones, other being a doll-related one or something)

Everything about her confuses me so much, like I really don't understand what's happening here

Posted

@swagalicious What's so suprising to me is the fact she's been to art school, university and is offering commission. She stated none of these institutions teached her something new. No wonder if you turn a death ear to everyone that want to help you to improve. She is so full of herself. I wish I knew how she handels critique from customers. What is happening if someone is not pleased with a detail?

Had her british boyfriend also asian roots? Because she seems like a hardcorde weeb that wishes to live as asian as possible. The clothes, her interoir, her makeup, learnig japanese, using japanese as her name earlier and even in the choice of her partners. And is it just me or does she try to get a visa out of everyone of her boyfriends? 

Posted (edited)

Had her british boyfriend also asian roots? Because she seems like a hardcorde weeb that wishes to live as asian as possible. The clothes, her interoir, her makeup, learnig japanese, using japanese as her name earlier and even in the choice of her partners. And is it just me or does she try to get a visa out of everyone of her boyfriends? 

As far as i know, he doesnt have asian roots

I could obviously be wrong tho

Edited by swagalicious

Posted (edited)

I think I’ve lost a large amount of brain cells from reading this. Her trying to give reason for her appalling attitude makes her look so stupid.

2B99BEBD-1A35-4E77-B3DC-973BD5ACB89B.png

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted (edited)

She needs to re-evaluate that, whether it be comment or DM nothing anybody says will be good enough for her. And besides if you say something "stupid" she'll just end up sharing that conversation with her army of followers, I mean come on she doesn't even have common decency to blur out your username. 

Edited by Creamhead

Posted

She just wants an echo chamber of people only singing praise for her art and giving her pity. She's already doxxed one person in her blind rage, only time will tell when she decides to post the entire thread to her story and direct her followers here.

Posted

I have zero clue who she is. Or how her current situation is. 

But her art is pretty dang boring to me. Everyone she has drawn seem to have the same face and skin paler than a white onion. Plus she'll make mistakes body wise that will throw things off. 

Posted (edited)

I’ve been quite a long time lurker on PULL, and have been following cyome’s drama for awhile before I realized there was a thread about her. I initially really quite liked her work, and even offered her some extensive advice on her now deleted Instagram post about resources she could use (even if she was a tourist in the US) for her homeless situation. She never responded to my comment, even thought it had the most likes under that post. I have some screenshots saved below (although they are from a couple of months ago, I hope this is still ok) that really kind of shocked me. I’ve been really put off with her attitude towards everyone ever since then. 

C756196A-ABD3-4F26-A4FA-1016D0FF9945.thu

It seems a bit narcissist and unfortunate to name her future daughter, “Cyome.” 

E83A48FE-EAF5-4FCB-BB51-38CACEE828D3.thu945456F8-5DC5-4974-A503-3D98E533584D.thu

More about her witchy and pagan views. Speaking of, I managed to nab this from her witch account before it turned to private (honestly, I wish I took more screenshots). She exchanged her vows with her husband in his car, and had cut off a lock her and her husband’s hair for this ritual. I believe the locks were intertwined with red thread as stated below. I don’t have the screenshot for it, but she also had one of her “friends” be a witness during their vows at a restaurant. Said friend treated her to a tiramisu cake afterwards. 

AD711042-64B7-4DA7-8E0B-8761384DF1B6.thu

Her response to how her relationship with her boyfriend was at the time: 

C84A7DAE-B99D-4EE0-88FD-46759C446B7D.thu

I believe that this was posted quite soon before they got married, which irks me a little at how fast they did get married.

67886959-7C1A-4565-A64E-3386A7018CD5.thu 

I also wish I didn’t delete the screenshot related to this (Take with a grain of salt, I guess) where she ended up “paying back a loan” by basically working for this really nice couple that pitied her, and allowed her and her boyfriend to immediately lodge with them.

Also, apologies on potential formatting; I’ve never posted with mobile before.

Edited by Tinybean
For formatting and nitpicking grammar

Posted (edited)

Cyome that applies to you too.

37182A01-807D-4D71-8C25-C59D47FB3807.jpeg

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

The fact she didn't post a direct link to this site and keeps quiet about it while she is still pissed about the critique thing and still post users names, seems like a proof that some facts we shared here are true and she don't want her fans to see them. 

And it is so absurd to see someone that tries so hard to be kawaii and cute swear like a sailor. Nothing about her attitude is sweet. She's just a bitter and rude bitch to everyone who is not paying tribute to her.

Posted (edited)

I took a peek at the account and yes art that doesn’t belong to them is posted but I also noticed that this was a kids account and kids don’t necessarily know the difference between right and wrong more so they don’t know what crediting is? I’m not saying all kids don’t know but this one clearly doesn’t. Cyome being “mature” should have a bit more patience with them. Yes it’s wrong, yes it’s aggravating to have your art reposted without permission but she’s practically initiating some form of attack.  

2B81ECD4-254D-4504-A469-184A9F6C0EF3.thu

Did she even try for one or did she comment once and when that got deleted ran to her followers to mercilessly destroy this child?

23A0641D-9511-4AF7-986F-9441E73CB3EB.thu

Those comments have not been deleted fyi.

82004242-0C52-45F5-8D41-74B3BA604EC3.thu

Can you realise this is a child your dealing with too? Like I understand the frustration but I also know kids don’t really understand. Mind you I’m not giving out passes for all kids especially the trolly kinds. But I also believe she doesn’t care, she’s also well aware of what people (her followers) will do and say to stand up for poor cyome. Take this for example:

D697D890-3525-4A8D-9647-B01767692CF6.thuPS threatening them, calling them retarded or ass holes isn’t going to help the situation.

But she’s honestly such a hypocrite though lol ( going back on the fact she heavily copied another artist and played it off some bullshit which let’s not forget happened last year. )

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

Some "gross sick asshole" pretended to be her on reddit. She was furious about it and spammed her story about it 

Screenshot_20190208-002326.thumb.png.e9dScreenshot_20190208-002450.thumb.png.ca3

She is still posting private messages and names in her storys. I wish I knew how many of these people get harrased by her followers. And like Nekodemon already said most of them are underaged and still kids. 

Screenshot_20190210-192237.thumb.png.2cd

And since we are talking about minors. She charged a underaged girl 200+€ for a commission. Nothing wrong about her prices as long as someone is willing to pay them, but this girl is 17 years old and not even allowed to buy such deals legally. 

20190212_221207.thumb.png.f35d85e003632920190212_221053.thumb.png.f911eb4cdacd3b20190212_221308.thumb.png.7d81d1d655e72a

And it seems like she has a quarrel with someone or at least is stirring some more drama about another artist. Her behaviour is so immature. Everytime she has not the ability to handle things like a grown up she tries to discreted people or acts like a total bitch and acts ridiculous with texts like this (she also sounds so fake "kawaii" in her storys)

Screenshot_20190212-183650.thumb.png.3e3Screenshot_20190212-213858.thumb.png.03a

Posted

Some "gross sick asshole" pretended to be her on reddit. She was furious about it and spammed her story about it 

Hidden Content

She is still posting private messages and names in her storys. I wish I knew how many of these people get harrased by her followers. And like Nekodemon already said most of them are underaged and still kids. 

Hidden Content

And since we are talking about minors. She charged a underaged girl 200+€ for a commission. Nothing wrong about her prices as long as someone is willing to pay them, but this girl is 17 years old and not even allowed to buy such deals legally. 

Hidden Content

And it seems like she has a quarrel with someone or at least is stirring some more drama about another artist. Her behaviour is so immature. Everytime she has not the ability to handle things like a grown up she tries to discreted people or acts like a total bitch and acts ridiculous with texts like this (she also sounds so fake "kawaii" in her storys)

Hidden Content

I think her actions are finally starting to make rounds in the art community. Can't post screenshots right now, but another semi-famous artist condemned Alexandra's actions for posting DMs on her story without calling her out directly (so a vague post? but it's too specific lol) She's not the first and only person to post DM conversations to laugh or have their followers attack them. This is a problem in the art community itself that a lot of artists who feel insulted by other users will post them to their stories so that they can publicly humiliate them. A fair amount of popular artists do it too and don't see the issues with their actions.

Also, I think her "quarrel" is about someone else, not herself. I follow a lot of artists and it might have something to do with a user on Instagram named Ibu_chuan who was accused by another artist of copying their OC's hair design and it blew up fast. (The art community is so bitter it's sad)

But this though

Screenshot_20190212-213858.thumb.png.03a

This is hilarious. Practice what you preach!