• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

326 posts in this topic

Posted

She feels so offendet whenever someone says something she won't hear. She's over dramatic with her storys and never gets tired to mention how poor she is. Why if not for money? 

Screenshot_20190108-114150.thumb.png.441

One of her roommates is allergic to cats and she has to hide Minou. How do you hode a cat? Does he have to stay in her small and moldy room? Why does he have to live like this?

Screenshot_20190108-151057.thumb.png.90d

And this one triggert me so hard. She was so angry why people mentioned god in their commemts and that he will protect her, because she is not into this etc. How dare you visiting a church "because it's beautiful" and she is so "open about this" but get mad over nice comments from people that take care about her because it's their religion and what they believe in? 

Screenshot_20190108-215303.thumb.png.293

Posted

Been a lurker for some time but wanted to contribute to this thread mainly bc I saw her in a discord server for an artist I rly like (fuwaffy, check her out if you guys want!) and she always rubbed me the wrong way...for example, fuwa made a channel to allow us to post and share art but cyome always posted art in the main chat channel despite fuwa's request to NOT do so. It was almost like she joined the server to advertise her own art but maybe I'm being sensitive about it. Anyways cyome (who went by fuwarin at the time, which is rly similar to fuwaffy namewise;;;) made some emotes that looked rly similar to fuwa's emotes and you can kinda read the tweets that fuwa made later about it: https://twitter.com/fuwaffy/status/952634705949503488

hopefully I'm not going against any guidelines here but if I am, I can take the link down.

fuwa later banned cyome and her bf from her server; you can also see in some of cyome's art you can see some influence from fuwa like in her ancient magus bride fan art or that picture w a girl and a long blonde ponytail (srry I don't rly know what that pic was lol I can post pics later)

anyway I just wanted to mention the emote incident just because I was surprised ppl weren't talking about it. 

Posted (edited)

She feels so offendet whenever someone says something she won't hear. She's over dramatic with her storys and never gets tired to mention how poor she is. Why if not for money? 

Screenshot_20190108-114150.thumb.png.441

One of her roommates is allergic to cats and she has to hide Minou. How do you hode a cat? Does he have to stay in her small and moldy room? Why does he have to live like this?

Screenshot_20190108-151057.thumb.png.90d

And this one triggert me so hard. She was so angry why people mentioned god in their commemts and that he will protect her, because she is not into this etc. How dare you visiting a church "because it's beautiful" and she is so "open about this" but get mad over nice comments from people that take care about her because it's their religion and what they believe in? 

Screenshot_20190108-215303.thumb.png.293

She is incredibly sensitive and over dramatic definitely.

I remember being in one of her lives last year and this was after the scam incident. Someone ( a supporter ) in her live told her to chill because she was swearing up a storm and you know what she did, instead of just ignoring it like an adult. It upset her to the point she decided to block them altogether which had some people saying it was a bit much, which she then responded back saying "then get out I don't care". I ended up just sitting there in absolute disbelief that this 24 year old woman got triggered over the word chill..  So now I'm honestly not surprised if she takes literal innocent comments to the next level which she's probably doing in her daily story rants anyway.

And the problem situating the cat and her roommate annoyed me. I wanted to send to her "don't you dare confide that poor cat to one room,,,, you've already thrown it into a new environment that isn't healthy" may I add. But I figured it'll only lead to the famous block button or passive aggressive responses since she can't be an adult about anything. Now if she cannot look after Minou the way he should be treated than I advise her to give him up for adoption whether it be at a shelter, craigslist or whatever they have there, I don't know. Since I rather someone who isn't as selfish as she shows, mistreat and abuse an innocent animal just for her own gain of not being alone. The fact she chooses not to sell "emotional valued" things to support herself for a bit even in desperate times, is stupid. I only hope she doesn't starve her cat the way she claims to be starving herself since she can't afford food and such.

And her lack for respect towards other people's religions is appalling, instead of repeatedly disrespecting there kindness in her story. She should be grateful, that these people are actually being nice. I'm no god believer but my family is and I don't push there prayers of kindness away just because I'm an atheist. No one cares that she doesn't believe in god, yet she has to make it clear constantly. Like Cyome, honey they're just being nice to you and they obviously care which you're too dumb and entitled to clearly notice. lol.

Edited by Creamhead

Posted

Was scrolling through old messages and stuff on her Discord server and remembered something interesting. 

Back when she initially arrived in America she almost immediately had to got through an emergency surgery bcuz of gallstones or something and as she had no insurance she'd have to pay 6k usd for the surgery

IMG_20190109_182049.thumb.jpg.ed8a7ae416So I don't exactly know how this stuff works in the US but she definitely never raised enough money for payment so..  

What happens if you don't pay? Of course it wouldn't exactly matter if she left the country and never went back but she is clearly planning to (got married) .

Sooo... is that payment (if it hasn't been paid) going to haunt her when she gets back to America? Is there even a chance that the payment hasn't been covered already (meaning someone covered it for her, she actually had money/insurance for it, aka she lied?)

Another interesting thing, his husband/boyfriend (nicknamed piffu) actually disagreed with her sharing facts about their homeless situation and the apparently dumb mistakes he made (quitting his job)

IMG_20190109_183422.thumb.jpg.d804deaeb3(left in the comment of a 3rd party saying she'd said she spent 6 hours drawing just cuz thought it was interesting considering her slowly advancing commissions) 

(Alice is Cyome's nickname and the name she wants to change to) 

The bit about him disagreeing with her is on this latter screenshot

IMG_20190109_183506.thumb.jpg.8642102213

Also interesting how she apparently doesn't have French citizenship......

Posted

Was scrolling through old messages and stuff on her Discord server and remembered something interesting. 

Back when she initially arrived in America she almost immediately had to got through an emergency surgery bcuz of gallstones or something and as she had no insurance she'd have to pay 6k usd for the surgery

IMG_20190109_182049.thumb.jpg.ed8a7ae416So I don't exactly know how this stuff works in the US but she definitely never raised enough money for payment so..  

What happens if you don't pay? Of course it wouldn't exactly matter if she left the country and never went back but she is clearly planning to (got married) .

Sooo... is that payment (if it hasn't been paid) going to haunt her when she gets back to America? Is there even a chance that the payment hasn't been covered already (meaning someone covered it for her, she actually had money/insurance for it, aka she lied?)

Another interesting thing, his husband/boyfriend (nicknamed piffu) actually disagreed with her sharing facts about their homeless situation and the apparently dumb mistakes he made (quitting his job)

IMG_20190109_183422.thumb.jpg.d804deaeb3(left in the comment of a 3rd party saying she'd said she spent 6 hours drawing just cuz thought it was interesting considering her slowly advancing commissions) 

(Alice is Cyome's nickname and the name she wants to change to) 

The bit about him disagreeing with her is on this latter screenshot

IMG_20190109_183506.thumb.jpg.8642102213

Also interesting how she apparently doesn't have French citizenship......

so I have no idea who this girl is, and tbh I didn't read all of the screenshots of your post, but i'm born and raised American so a little insight: if you do have insurance, you have a long battle fighting the insurance to see what they will/won't cover. and, if I understand it correctly, most hospitals require a full or partial payment of the insurance deductible (which is what you have to pay before your insurance starts paying). If you don't have insurance, I believe that you have to pay before surgery, like you do when paying the deductible

(don't hold me to this, I'm just a college student lol)

Posted

@swagalicious I rember she posted he quit his job because he was lazy. This must be so embarrassing for him, knowing his wife shares false facts with her followers and post everything online.

She has been to the cat café again to apply for a job. On the way back she tripped on ice because it's frozen. Maybe don't wear heels during snow and ice? And because she has two scratches she needs more money for antibiotics. She seriously takes antibiotics for a scratch... Drama queen deluxe. And a new commission slot :alpacafedup:

Screenshot_20190109-210420.thumb.png.801

Posted (edited)

@swagalicious I rember she posted he quit his job because he was lazy. This must be so embarrassing for him, knowing his wife shares false facts with her followers and post everything online.

She has been to the cat café again to apply for a job. On the way back she tripped on ice because it's frozen. Maybe don't wear heels during snow and ice? And because she has two scratches she needs more money for antibiotics. She seriously takes antibiotics for a scratch... Drama queen deluxe. And a new commission slot :alpacafedup:

All she needs to do is clean it and put a bandaid on both of the areas. I don't know why she needs to share everything and besides who wants a 27$ sketch anyway.

Edited by Creamhead

Posted

@Teri I just saw your post and this is so typical for her. She is a victim par excellence. It's never her fault and the whole world is mean to her. 

Am I a little bit overreacting or is it totaly disrespectful to wear a hijab just because it's beautiful? She never gets tired to mention how she is not religious but posts about other peoples religion all the time? She uploadet a few of these.

Screenshot_20190110-081756.thumb.png.167

Also her "no make up" owo post but face filter lvl 100. Sure, try to imply you look like this. 

Screenshot_20190109-182131.thumb.png.1e9

And she is constantly in a fight with her followers and posting chats in her story? Like wtf? She's a grown up woman and still wants to be praised for being so "open mindet, a feminist and brave"

Posted

Came across this while digging around lol.

Her reply tho, like okay sis sure.

IMG_1028.PNG

Posted

Ah, that's why she postet about Minou earlier today because suddenly he can go in a save space outside, gets a cat tree, has the best food(even if she is starving) and so on. Super happy cat in a moldy flat with a allergic roommate. Nice try 

Screenshot_20190112-125604.thumb.png.351

Posted

And she is constantly in a fight with her followers and posting chats in her story? Like wtf? She's a grown up woman and still wants to be praised for being so "open mindet, a feminist and brave"

What it really seemed like to me was her responding and afterwards sharing chats with people who are obviously young or not capable of a reasonable discussion or people who really can't speak english. Sharing these chats simply to showcase how much "better person" and more capable of writing reasonable arguments she is

I tried to respond to one of her stories about some gender issues and sexism to start a discussion (i wanted to actually get to know her views better and maybe actually see what kind of a person she is in dms) but I just got completely ignored lol. 

Posted (edited)

Pic dump incoming. Just some highlights from the las weeks. She's pretty quiet since someone tipped her.

Queen kawaii ist totaly into animal cruelty and eating food that comes from living animals. Sharks and frogs get their fins and legs cut off while their still alive and conscious. Same goes for snails and living octopus. 

Screenshot_20190121-113530.thumb.png.368Screenshot_20190121-113603.thumb.png.774Screenshot_20190121-113645.thumb.png.9cd 

She is cleaning the flat till 4am. Remeber she has no job, is at home the whole day but prefers to clean in the middle of the night. Her roomy is a bitch for living a normal live and waking up on a normal time. Kay.

Screenshot_20190123-100716.thumb.png.d14

And she is back to post private messages. Maybe she needs her 12 year old fans to defend her again the haters :alpacaconfused:

Screenshot_20190127-050047.thumb.png.5f3Screenshot_20190126-115723.thumb.png.940

Yet she has a account totaly dedicated to her. She posts highly edited pictures of her on a daily base. #muchfilter

Screenshot_20190128-065359.thumb.png.7c2

And she hates criticism. No matter how right someone is, he is not qualified enough to say something about her art. She has absolutely no idea of anatomy, same face syndrome and gives no fucks about legs or feet.

20190128_123348.thumb.png.b5a5052a9ce5d8

Screenshot_20190128-121320.thumb.png.efb

Edited by northern_light

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190128-084046_Instagram.jpg

Bruh she's got you. I'm new with the whole thread but I totally agree that there are some things she can let go of and the financial things make me suspicious because I know this one chick (which will not be said due to privacy, but if you know who I'm talking about dont mention it) who's into the cutesy stuff too but she has sold some of her clothing items and nick nacks, and managed to make it to a trip to Japan. I've been looking at her (cyome) for a while and observed that we both have kind of the same hoarding tendencies (though I may have much more or idk considering the situation shes in). There have been a lot of suspicious things that made me question the amount she has saved vs the amount spent, I know not everything is shared to public due to personal reasons and still be able to maintain a sense of pride, but sometimes you cant help the way on how others think. She sometimes takes thing out proportions and it makes me scratch my head like huH?? (This isnt to refer to the whole unwanted critique thing but other situations can be taken note of).

IF ANYONE HAS THIS, can anyone discuss or have the art theft be brought up to attention more? I'm not a fan of this shit and idc what the (her) situation is. Same results, but process shows what kind of person you are and doing loopholes isnt the way to go. Especially when you know what you're doing is downright wrong and it's worse when you preach it and do the same. 

Now if you're stalking this cyome, this isnt mean to attack but if you're well aware of the situation, regression, rationalization or even projection as the automatic defense mechanisms will not help improve. I'm glad you've gotten a job and health issues are going to get into the way if you do anything "rough" but sometimes toughing it out is the way to go and it shows improvement and any side (whether against or with) thrives on that. I suggest a mentor other than the bf, its person yet professionally kept in a way, imo. 

Havent posted in a while and planning to do so, Its not very organized since this is on mobile so it's a bit hard oops. Thanks for reading yall. 

Edited by closet.lolicon
Wouldn't let me add any texts at first? So now I'm able to

Posted

I read her shout out. Hey cyome_ :alpacawink:

Funny how everyone that critics her is a perv, stalker, creep or any other kind of sexual background. 

Guess she has her own account now or one of her 12 year old friends is here to save queen kawaii 

20190128_181642.thumb.png.0d42cc53210e22Guess I go back to my stalker cave and feel manly :alpacacrush:

Posted

Lmao this girl is pathetic!

Cyome, I used to have respect for you as a fellow artist in the community and your plight, but now I've seen the true colors of your personality and the type of person you really are

Take your attitude and kindly shove it up your ass.

I've seen the same shit she's talking about "unwanted criticism" in other art threads because of butthurt artists who want to be worshiped and can't handle any kind of negativity. She and many others are using the same copypasta "Leave artists alone get out haters you're only allowed to say nice things about me!" text and it's circulating. Cyome has always had some kind of issue with people not bending to her the way she likes, so OF COURSE she'd put her two cents in when literally nobody asked. She's one of the most disrespectful people in the community in the same categories as Holly Brown and Spechie, and even other artists are getting sick of her shit. Regardless of her situation with her relationship or residency, I'm not going to give her any sympathy for being such a rude and abusive person to both friends, fans and her fiance.

Also for the hospital bill discussion a while back, I meant to answer but forgot to because reasons, but in the USA if you're a foreigner on a visa and you end up in a hospital.

1. You cannot get insurance if you're not a resident of the USA.
  2. You have to pay the bill in full. (6,000$ is generous when it comes to American hospitals)
  3. The hospital can and will sue you if you skip out.

With all that said, I'm going to draw my own conclusion that if neither she nor her fiance covered it, somebody else footed the bill for her. There's such a thing as traveler's insurance which goes for tourists coming and going in case they end up in the hospital, but Cyome probably didn't think of that before legging it to America. She has poor money management skills and that's all her own fault. Nobody is forcing her to spend her money on kawaii clothes instead of rent or food for her cat.

Finally, I'm going to call out her "Omg stalkers!" bs because how can anybody be stalking her IF EVERYTHING SHE POSTS IS PUBLIC??? 

And be sure to get a good picture of me if you decide to call me out too. :alpacawink: