• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

385 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a Quick question...does anyone of you know if people got her anzu Charm by now?! 

As far as i know everyone should have it by now latest but i didnt saw ANY post of anyone saying they got it or her stating she shipped them out or anything so im curious...

I know she made an immense amount of Money with These so im curious to know if people got their order or Not. 

If Not that would be a scam itself again as well...

Posted

Just a Quick question...does anyone of you know if people got her anzu Charm by now?! 

As far as i know everyone should have it by now latest but i didnt saw ANY post of anyone saying they got it or her stating she shipped them out or anything so im curious...

I know she made an immense amount of Money with These so im curious to know if people got their order or Not. 

According to Etsy she only made 22 sales but she claims they were sold out so... Questionable. 

Posted (edited)

I also checked her tag for anything related to that OC, i think it's #anzu_cyome or #cyome_anzu and there are no customer photos either. So I assume they aren't sent out yet as excited customers/fans usually post pics of stuff once they got it.

According to Etsy she only made 22 sales but she claims they were sold out so... Questionable. 

It would depend on how many charms she ordered in the first place. If there were only 30 charms available and she made 22 sales, it could be some people bought 2 or more charms and that's how they sold out. Or she sold the charms via instagram DM too so not all sales are documented in public. That'll screw the customers over even more tho if she decides to never send them.

Anyway she's telling people who call her out for scamming the liars, but she keeps pulling off scummy stuff even up until now and it's weird and fishy.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted (edited)

It would depend on how many charms she ordered in the first place. If there were only 30 charms available and she made 22 sales, it could be some people bought 2 or more charms and that's how they sold out. Or she sold the charms via instagram DM too so not all sales are documented in public. That'll screw the customers over even more tho if she decides to never send them.

She mentioned in a post that she would send in the order after she got at least 50 preorders, so I assumed she made around 50-100 of them. My theory is that she could be waiting out the 6 months to be able to open PayPal dispute so she doesn’t get flamed for poor quality of charms and refunds. 

Edited by Air

Posted (edited)

She mentioned in a post that she would send in the order after she got at least 50 preorders, so I assumed she made around 50-100 of them. My theory is that she could be waiting out the 6 months to be able to open PayPal dispute so she doesn’t get flamed for poor quality of charms and refunds. 

that's a problem them because if the manifacturer will only make the charms if she places at least 50 units but she lied about having sold 50 charms and for real only sold around 20 charms, she can't place the order wherever she has them produced and people might not get any charms at all. she feels like the person who lies once something fails in order to cover up mistakes. such as her adoptable auction was scummy and she deleted evidence of it having been sold or not (and nobody could find the person who apprently bought it?) so i hope she isn't lying about the charms because she couldn't sell 50. i mean 50 charms of an OC, that's actually a lot! so it's not a shame to not reach that number. but i genuintly hope the customers will still receive the charms even if she lied about the number she sold.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

that's a problem them because if the manifacturer will only make the charms if she places at least 50 units but she lied about having sold 50 charms and for real only sold around 20 charms, she can't place the order wherever she has them produced and people might not get any charms at all. she feels like the person who lies once something fails in order to cover up mistakes. such as her adoptable auction was scummy and she deleted evidence of it having been sold or not (and nobody could find the person who apprently bought it?) so i hope she isn't lying about the charms because she couldn't sell 50. i mean 50 charms of an OC, that's actually a lot! so it's not a shame to not reach that number. but i genuintly hope the customers will still receive the charms even if she lied about the number she sold.

Even if she got 20 or so preorders she could probably still afford to put in the preorder for 50 using that money, considering the price and size of her charm. My friend mentioned it’s typical for artists to charge three times the production price for the product. I’m surprised no one has posted about the charms yet since she said she shipped them out months ago...

Posted (edited)

Even if she got 20 or so preorders she could probably still afford to put in the preorder for 50 using that money, considering the price and size of her charm. My friend mentioned it’s typical for artists to charge three times the production price for the product. I’m surprised no one has posted about the charms yet since she said she shipped them out months ago...

Yeah I was thinking she could still just order 20 or even 50 and put the remaining chars up her etsy store in case some people missed the preorder.

also i looked into it again and i think she really didn't send out any charm yet.

i found a comment by a customer who asked when the charms are shipped out and cyome replied that she'll produce them soon. that was 12 weeks ago. and beside that, no sign or mention on any of cyome's posts, neither on twitter nor instagram.

and she seems to have dissappeared now?

poor customers.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted (edited)

It’s because her uwu mental health is top priority.

I have an artist friend who started selling art just recently, she’s much younger than cyome, has a part time job, has depression but doesn’t use it as an excuse to scam or manipulate her fans/customers since it’s involving money besides she ships them out the same week they arrive at her place. 

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

It’s because her uwu mental health is top priority.

I have an artist friend who started selling art just recently, she’s much younger than cyome, has a part time job, has depression but doesn’t use it as an excuse to scam or manipulate her fans/customers since it’s involving money besides she ships them out the same week they arrive at her place. 

Thats what happens when snowflakes get loved and supported by other artists and they believe what they do is right and dont give a crap as other ones support them no matter what cuz of whatever benefits theyll get with more exposure, "friend everyone" just for "business". She doesnt care for anyone or others. She just pretends to be nice but yet shes truly evil inside. Only her has issues 🤷‍♀️. Never would care for others... she sees everyone else is fine and others dont suffer. Difference is that most people keep it shut to theirselves and dont look for attention like her... But yeh whoever is her friend is long gone to my block list of artists cuz theres no excuse to not see her behaviour. Dont wanna see people who support her shitty personality either.

Posted (edited)

Apparently Etika supported her? IMG_20190701_043202.thumb.jpg.59eb022806Sharing your dms you had with a dead person to your story is a bit inconsiderate, he was a client after all. Cyome you didn't need the screenshot to prove a point..

Edited by sparklestars

Posted

Apparently Etika supported her? IMG_20190701_043202.thumb.jpg.59eb022806Sharing your dms you had with a dead person to your story is a bit inconsiderate, he was a client after all. Cyome you didn't need the screenshot to prove a point..

oof...here she goes again...making the tragic Death of Someone about herself...;-; 

also the last phrase...is it just me being super sensitive about this or do yall think that telling Someone who killed themselves cuz they suffers "hope theres no pain where you are now" super inconsiderate and insensitive?! Like i tried suicide many times and i would turn in my grave if Someone came to me and said "Oh Hey hope its better down there for you now" .... Ngl i kinda feel super rage rn. I mean he died. He wanted to feel joy in his life and be Happy, he fought and fought for his happiness and then gave up cuz he saw no point in fighting anymore. 

ik some ppl are religious and believe in life after Death but cyome isnt religious and so am i. I dont believe in life after Death. Death is an ending Street. You are laying 6feet under the Earth and thats it. (Not trying to bring down religions here so dont get me wrong) my point is...when you are Dead you are Dead theres no " hope you dont suffer anymlre where you are now"... like bish hes Dead. Ofc he isnt suffering anymore. So what you are saying here is super inconsiderate... or im just super sensitive idk. Thats just my point of View....

Posted

"I hope theres no pain where you are now"

"Sometimes im jealous she is now free from the world's bullshit"

HMMMMM, SOUNDS KIND OF FAMILIAR...

tinfoil hat time: is it me or is Alexandra always involved with someone who committed suicide (Kirsten, Tetsu, Etika)

Posted (edited)

I think it’s a doctored screenshot? I didn’t see the IG story, so excuse me in advance if I’m wrong. The screenshot isn’t showing Etika’s IG username which makes me think it’s faked (it could even be a fan account, or someone who changed  their IG avi to pay tribute to him)

Edited by Saharja

Posted

oof...here she goes again...making the tragic Death of Someone about herself...;-; 

also the last phrase...is it just me being super sensitive about this or do yall think that telling Someone who killed themselves cuz they suffers "hope theres no pain where you are now" super inconsiderate and insensitive?! Like i tried suicide many times and i would turn in my grave if Someone came to me and said "Oh Hey hope its better down there for you now" .... Ngl i kinda feel super rage rn. I mean he died. He wanted to feel joy in his life and be Happy, he fought and fought for his happiness and then gave up cuz he saw no point in fighting anymore. 

ik some ppl are religious and believe in life after Death but cyome isnt religious and so am i. I dont believe in life after Death. Death is an ending Street. You are laying 6feet under the Earth and thats it. (Not trying to bring down religions here so dont get me wrong) my point is...when you are Dead you are Dead theres no " hope you dont suffer anymlre where you are now"... like bish hes Dead. Ofc he isnt suffering anymore. So what you are saying here is super inconsiderate... or im just super sensitive idk. Thats just my point of View....

Well even if you are sensitive or not, I do agree with you! As someone who had to deal with depression for years I feel like someone telling you that it's 'better down there for you' and that she therefor makes it sound like the death was his salvation when really he should have gotten help and should have lead many more happy years of his life can be taken as offensive. I don't think anyone who decides to commit suicide does it because they think that suicide is the better choice compared to a happy life. He was driven to do it by his illness that talked to him like a demon. People should have helped Etika solve his problems and they should not have him get out of hospital so quickly. He needed medical treatment and they let him down. Making it sound like 'down there it's better for you' is ignoring the problem that help was denied for him and that the outcome is not fine. She makes it sounds as if she thinks he finally overcame the struggle and now that he's dead it will be better than if he was still alive, even if he'd still struggle and if it would be a long road to help him. People should not have given up on him. He did deserve to live and not to die. So I see why you get mad at her comment since she's insensitive.

Posted (edited)

oops

Edited by Lopunny