• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

925 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Cyome get a therapist! The internet is not a good substitute! 

I agree with this! I want to advice her that it's only getting worse if she searches attention and validation by putting herself down on the internet. It will only give her temporary satisfaction but it won't solve the issue. Followers will always say nice things that'll make the pain away with attention. But the attention will fade once the stream is over and the issues will still be there.

Also she Comments in her stream Chat "alive (sadly)" So Not triggering gurl, you EVER considered actual depressed and suicidal people Following you and getting triggered by your negativity?! Damn ...grow up please thanks.

Agreeing on this as well. It's completly fine for artists to feel sad or down since they are human beings and you can't be happy all the time. But there are triggering topics they still have to be very careful with and shouldn't mention out of the blue. It can disturb a lot of people watching the stream. So I think she should not handle it this way as it could affect her watchers. I genuinly hope that none of her followers got triggered by what she said.

If she can afford a cintiq, an iphone X, and Starbucks everyday using her "reserve funds" then she can afford a therapist instead of bitching at children online. It's suspicious because she begs for money and not too long after makes a big purchase with money that she *supposedly* saved up all this time but didn't bother to use for emergency expenses? Hmmm...

Not to armchair, but her behavior towards her fans (younger fans especially), to me, comes off as hardcore projecting. Like yelling at them or making creepy sexual assault remarks at them, and not apologizing for any of it.

To me it always sounds like she's neglecting being in the wrong. Whenever someone critisises her or she does something wrong, her defense will be that those people are in the wrong or lie. I feel like she has issues with admitting to wrongdoings (I'm also sorry if this sounds a lot like armchair diagnosis. I'm just assuming this based on what happened in the past and in the few previous days). That's why I'm advicing her without any ill intentions that it might be best to admit to herself that a therapist could be helpful to her. Some people think that it's shameful or bad to get professional help or that it makes them be in the wrong or that it means something's wrong with them. But actually therapy is there to help people and there is no shame in seeking out a therapist. I feel like it would be a huge burden for her followers to take that role and that a professional would actually help her solve her issues on the long run. I don't mean to cross any boundaries with this suggestion, I just feel like at this point it might be a solution. Since there is a lot of really disturbing stuff on this thread (e.g. the impersonation as a dead guy, the doxxing of followers, making rape jokes on stream, talking about suicide on stream, etc). And before something worse happens.

So as a genuinly advice, cyome, please consider talking to a therapist about your suicidal thoughts. Your followers won't help you on the long run and it seems you are in a position where talking to a professional could help you.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

This was leaked from Cyome. Anyways my point is that this person is saying "we". None of us here wish Cyome nor are racist to sasu. Who is this "we". So far i only heard from Cyome itself "we" are bad. A bit suspicious isnt it?. Im sorry but to me this is just made up stuff by Cyome. None of us would do this. All i see is a perfect bait to show hate to this forum. Nothing more... I also know from fuwaffie Cyome did write similar stuff when impersonating. This kinda all matches up. Cought again hun?

IMG_20190527_163624_262.jpg

IMG_20190527_163759_741.jpg

IMG_20190527_163829_540.jpg

Posted (edited)

[That person needs some soap to clean there mouth]

Well if that is her that's some good stigma to get her followers going in the case that is actually her.. And I find it highly useless that she'd share it for one, all you need to do Cyome is block them and walk away. Why do artist's (some not all) bother sharing text messages that hold no value but only feature either downgrading/bitter conversations or just to display how stupid someone is for not agreeing or complying just to prove silly points.

And yes, none of us wish any ill harm towards Cyome. Literally none of us.

And so far only Cyome, her followers and friends believe we have ill intentions. So agreed it's sus.

Edited by 2dsxll

Posted

This was leaked from Cyome. Anyways my point is that this person is saying "we". None of us here wish Cyome nor are racist to sasu. Who is this "we". So far i only heard from Cyome itself "we" are bad. A bit suspicious isnt it?. Im sorry but to me this is just made up stuff by Cyome. None of us would do this. All i see is a perfect bait to show hate to this forum. Nothing more... I also know from fuwaffie Cyome did write similar stuff when impersonating. This kinda all matches up. Cought again hun?

Whoever sent these messages needs some help. It's helping nobody to insult her and message her like that. The username sounds a lot like a sockpuppet/throwaway account so I guess unless the person who wrote it confesses we won't find out if it was someone from here, someone entirely else or herself. Anyway I do hope that that person stops because this isn't helping anyone, neither this forum nor cyome. These messages are just disgusting.

[That person needs some soap to clean there mouth]

Well if that is her that's some good stigma to get her followers going in the case that is actually her.. And I find it highly useless that she'd share it for one, all you need to do Cyome is block them and walk away. Why do artist's (some not all) bother sharing text messages that hold no value but only feature either downgrading/bitter conversations or just to display how stupid someone is for not agreeing or complying just to prove silly points.

And yes, none of us wish any ill harm towards Cyome. Literally none of us.

And so far only Cyome, her followers and friends believe we have ill intentions. So agreed it's sus.

Honestly I rather hope it's herself than that a human being actually went out and sent her that kind of messages.

Posted (edited)

I might be tinfoiling but I am not going to be surprised if she made this account herself, seeing how much she still manipulates people and keeps turning herself into a victim. She keeps trying to make us look like crazy after all.

Edited by behttie

Posted

Fun fact, my Friend and i tried to look up the first acc of the screenshots but its gone so i think both These accs are one and the same and she just changed the Username and Profile picture to make her "proofs" look more legit.

Like none of us here goes out and sais such horrible things . 

And fr...Ive NEVER seen any haters on the web that are THIS extreme in their hate messages and include other people too . So far if haters hated Someone they Sticked to that one Person and didnt include others and called them Terrorists LMFAO.

Srsly sasu if you still stalk this, i hope you See cyomes True Colors and wont ever forgive her for what she wrote about you here! Because thats disgusting and all she tried with this Action was to proof her previous comment on here saying we all would be racist and bullies that Wish her Death, when NOONE ever said anything even close to that direction on here. So please sasu... Stop standing to the chick that just publicy called you a Terrorist. Yours sincerely, a genuinely worried Person that wants you to Not be surrounded by toxic ppl ♡ 

Alice, what you did here just proofed ,what Kind of an ugly horrible Person you are AGAIN! AND that you have to leave the Internet asap! Noone wants Someone like you around. That you even have the guts to write up These messages Shows how horrid and fucked up you are Inside. You Really Need to fix your personality! AND your mentality. GET help!!!! Asap!!! Seriously!!! GET HELP!!!

Posted (edited)

I tried looking up both accounts and nothing came up. I'm calling shenanigans because

1. PULL users aren't allowed to contact snowflakes, so this person is either a troll claiming to be a part of PULL or a sockpuppet. 

2. Both dms sound similar, and the first screenshot types EXACTLY like how Cyome does.

3. The message bar. If you look on the top it shows three icons, the video option, the report button, and a flag. Check your dms right now, that flag is missing. It doesn't show up on the sender or receiver of the messages.

Here are two unrelated instagram dm screenshots of a regular account and a profile set to business. 

IMG_20190526_052724.jpg.226e3ec560327fcf276ADBC1-FDBC-42F8-ADE4-6792AE65690D.png

Now compare those to Cyome's dms. You'll notice that the business profile has the same icons, but if you look at Cyome's profile, she's set to personal. There are no business links or text ANYWHERE.

Nobody ever mentioned anything towards Sasu since she came here. Kind of ass backwards to show these racist messages then pin them on us when everybody was understanding of her and not attacking her over her race or religion. 

Edited by Lopunny

Posted (edited)

I tried looking up both accounts and nothing came up. I'm calling shenanigans because

1. PULL users aren't allowed to contact snowflakes, so this person is either a troll claiming to be a part of PULL or a sockpuppet. 

2. Both dms sound similar, and the first screenshot types EXACTLY like how Cyome does.

3. The message bar. If you look on the top it shows three icons, the video option, the report button, and a flag. Check your dms right now, that flag is missing. It doesn't show up on the sender or receiver of the messages.

Nobody ever mentioned anything towards Sasu since she came here. Kind of ass backwards to show these racist messages then pin them on us when everybody was understanding of her and not attacking her over her race or religion. 

I honestly hope you're right. I also feel like nobody of the users here (at least the active ones) would send such kind of messages, not only because we aren't allowed to interact with snowflakes because of the PULL rules but also because it's so weird how these messages contain statements I could never image anyone on here to say. Such as: 'Share this in your story so we get promoted' since PULL is always annoyed when WKs come over here, you know? And: 'Thanks sasu for promoting PULL. We appreciate her effort' Like... I don't know, but I never hear anyone on here talk of PULL as a whole? Cause this is a forum with many people, not one unit of people who want this forum to be promoted or smth. It's just kind of overall weirdly worded? So that I personally as a user who has been here for a long time feel like whoever wrote these messages is not an active PULL user and might be someone who faked or wrote these messages in order to actually harm this forum rather than belonging here, you know?

Anyway no matter if it was one of cyome's supporters who faked these messages in order to make this forum look bad or cyome herself, I genuinly hope that it was herself even if it would have been a shitty move of her. The reason I hope it was herself is because that means that there isn't someone actually trying to push her into harming herself. Even if she does shitty stuff herself I wouldn't want her to harm herself either because that would be fucking hypocrite. Giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming she's actually in hospital right now: As I said before I hope she gets the help she needs!

And I know this doesn't mean much but I as a PULL user can only state that the messages she received are not reflecting what the usership on here is all about. Yes, this is a gossip forum and yes people and opinions on here can be snarky or negative. But this isn't a forum that is about attacking her (there is an actual forum rule forbidding the users to contact her) or wanting to cause harm to actual human beings. So that said... I hope she gets some help, maybe takes a break and works on becoming better.

I don't know what else I can say at this moment since all of this is so obscure.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Who the fuck would spend time to send that kind of stuff? Whoever sent those sort of hate messages is not only dumb they're a complete jack ass. 

No helping stupid assholes like keyboard smash though if they can't see how dumb they look. 

Posted (edited)

I honestly hope you're right. I also feel like nobody of the users here (at least the active ones) would send such kind of messages, not only because we aren't allowed to interact with snowflakes because of the PULL rules but also because it's so weird how these messages contain statements I could never image anyone on here to say. Such as: 'Share this in your story so we get promoted' since PULL is always annoyed when WKs come over here, you know? And: 'Thanks sasu for promoting PULL. We appreciate her effort' Like... I don't know, but I never hear anyone on here talk of PULL as a whole? Cause this is a forum with many people, not one unit of people who want this forum to be promoted or smth. It's just kind of overall weirdly worded? So that I personally as a user who has been here for a long time feel like whoever wrote these messages is not an active PULL user and might be someone who faked or wrote these messages in order to actually harm this forum rather than belonging here, you know?

Anyway no matter if it was one of cyome's supporters who faked these messages in order to make this forum look bad or cyome herself, I genuinly hope that it was herself even if it would have been a shitty move of her. The reason I hope it was herself is because that means that there isn't someone actually trying to push her into harming herself. Even if she does shitty stuff herself I wouldn't want her to harm herself either because that would be fucking hypocrite. Giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming she's actually in hospital right now: As I said before I hope she gets the help she needs!

And I know this doesn't mean much but I as a PULL user can only state that the messages she received are not reflecting what the usership on here is all about. Yes, this is a gossip forum and yes people and opinions on here can be snarky or negative. But this isn't a forum that is about attacking her (there is an actual forum rule forbidding the users to contact her) or wanting to cause harm to actual human beings. So that said... I hope she gets some help, maybe takes a break and works on becoming better.

I don't know what else I can say at this moment since all of this is so obscure.

I can't speak for all of PULL, but I say that none of us here have ever wished harm on Alexandra, we just want her to stop being obtuse and hurting other people.  I was snarky towards both Sasu and Cyome, but racist? Telling them to die? No. These are downright malicious and I wouldn't ever tell a snowflake to kill themself, no matter how personally upset I am at them. 

I believe the screenshots are doctored. I edited my original post to reflect that but tldr; the screenshots show a business profile's dms, Cyome's profile is set to personal because there are no emails, contact links, or a subheading to show what business she is. The first dm has the same typing quirk as Alexandra (spaces before and after punctuation). Neither account shown exists. Even deleted profiles show up in a search because of a glitch with Instagram that shows deleted/deactivated accounts.

Cyome is a massive hypocrite and pathologocal liar with a victim complex. I wouldn't bat an eye if it turned out that she was sending herself hate/faking screenshots. Especially if she showed how she really felt towards Sasu by calling her racists insults. I don't like her as much as the next person, but that is absolutely immature and disgusting to insult your own friend to make yourself look like a victim.

Edited by Lopunny

Posted (edited)

What's shining through those fakes to me is mostly Cyome's utter lack of understanding as to what PULL actually is. This is clearly written by a person who has only briefly heard about the board and turned it into a monster in their head because people dared to point out their wrongdoings. Those threats are 100% what Cyome THINKS PULL would be like because she feels offended. It's so pointlessly agressive, the only people who freak out like that here are trolls sent here by the snowflakes themselves. 

I just can't wrap my head around why she thought those random insults againsts sasu would be a great idea. It's downright cruel.

Anyways, that's the level of agression and threats that could totally be reported to the police. I'm sincerely encouraging you, Cyome. 

Edited by Nvri

Posted (edited)

The thing is that. Even if she receives it. Why make such a drama pot over it? And make sasu share. I mean im an artist too. I get death threats too. Do i go and make my friends share? Just keep blocking the trolls. Its internet . What to talk about dick pics. Those are weekly shit. People are nasty and jealous. Deal with it and grow up. Youre 24. Its nasty and some sick people but if it really happened to be a randomer she needs to remember shes not only one princess in this world being affected. Because thats how shes acting. Im a way smaller artist than her but still receive such things. Well what should i do go cry to sasu to share? Its just something u gotta deal with or not use internet. Sadly. As people have "balls" over internet. I just hate how snoflake she is. While small artists deal with it too and its worse for them... this is a bit out of topic but ill put it. I RECEIVE THESE ALL THE TIME FOR SAYING NO TO DATING RANDOMERS. I just want sasu to understand however bad it is it doesnt give her a reason to be so nasty and be a cry baby. Because others really get same shit....  Cyome just didnt grow up. She reacts like 15 yo girl princess that shes only one person suffering. If she was a 24yo woman she would act more mature. Yeh girl i have depression myself , anxiety all that shit. But we have 1 difference. I grew up and you havent yet. Just please put it in your head that you 👏 are 👏 24 👏 . (25 this year 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ) . Youre an adult not a teenager. Act like one. Your princess fairy tale days are over long ago.  MY own screenshot of what i receive.

20190527_231331.jpg

Edited by Yemeyju

Posted

Is she saying a PULL user wrote that? It would have been taken down if posted on the forum and the user banned. Heck they would've been banned for that user name alone. I can't find any user with that name on this site. If they did exist, they were banned by another mod so fast. Sounds fake. 

Posted

Is she saying a PULL user wrote that? It would have been taken down if posted on the forum and the user banned. Heck they would've been banned for that user name alone. I can't find any user with that name on this site. If they did exist, they were banned by another mod so fast. Sounds fake. 

Exactly its made up by the snowflake. I wish she just stopped lying and accepted the truth...

Also u literally posted the day after a picture of u with ur cintiq and laptop in ur story on a normal table?????? Youre such a liar lol. Im in a critical state in hospital guys but gonna stream for many hrs next day on my cintiq n laptop. ??????????? So u not gonna continue huh then to talk here????? xD come on who are u tryna fool here. Out of excuses?

Screenshot_20190528-033543_Chrome.jpg

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190528-033543_Chrome.jpg

Emphasis on 'cry' in cryitical

I don't understand why she, and other people like her, feels the need to post these dms instead of, I dunno, blocking and reporting? Meanwhile her dms are wide open, her comments are enabled, her profile is public, and she could easily just block the accounts the same way she blocks her followers? It's not that hard to disable dms or limit them to followers only. 

Edit: I took all of the messages and layered them on top of each other. Anybody wanna explain why none of the icons (the top and bottom bars) line up despite the fact that they never change position in the app?

cyo.thumb.png.fd784f810cdd5b9a3c660790ee

Edited by Lopunny