• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

308 posts in this topic

Posted

I felt bad for the husband when she would talk shit about him on her discord server (which he was also on) when they were homeless even though he was actively looking for a job/working shifts at multiple jobs. Also kept talking about how she would dump him if he didn’t get his shit together even though the entire situation was her fault. Not sure how anyone can put up with that. 

imagine being this much of a bitch to someone who’s trying their best after everything went wrong for them,  can’t imagine how much stress hes been under... also doesnt cyome post provocative pics of herself sometimes? Has she said if hes ok w it or not?

Posted (edited)

imagine being this much of a bitch to someone who’s trying their best after everything went wrong for them,  can’t imagine how much stress hes been under... also doesnt cyome post provocative pics of herself sometimes? Has she said if hes ok w it or not?

She used to talks about he’s asexual and doesn’t want to fuck her (also something she complained about) and that he wouldn’t get hard even if she was lewding so maybe he doesn’t care? Don’t think she would wanna expose herself as being in the wrong when she’s trying to paint this narrative of him (and all her last exes) treating her poorly. 

Edited by Air

Posted

She used to talks about he’s asexual and doesn’t want to fuck her (also something she complained about) and that he wouldn’t get hard even if she was lewding so maybe he doesn’t care? Don’t think she would wanna expose herself as being in the wrong when she’s trying to paint this narrative of him (and all her last exes) treating her poorly. 

Yikes 

If she can't handle that how can she ever handle the relationship like fuck? 

Posted

What’s more shocking is that they got married not even a day after she was complaining about wanting to leave him. And then got super defensive when people called her out on her hypocrisy. They told her that she could have spent the money on necessities instead of getting a certificate, and she got mad and deleted the post because people weren’t congratulating her and only giving criticism. 

Its either she is a huge hypocrite whom nitpicks alot, either her husband used marriage thing as a damage control, you never know. Based on everything their 'love story' makes it seem like Cyome put him in a trap and is manipulating/abusing him alot, monkaS. He sounds like some desperate masochist to me. I feel bad for him.

Posted

How can she have social media (wifi/data) if she's homeless? 🤔🤔

Posted

How can she have social media (wifi/data) if she's homeless? 🤔🤔

She lives (lived?) in an apartment with other people before, I don't know if she has her own place now that she has a 'job'.

Its either she is a huge hypocrite whom nitpicks alot, either her husband used marriage thing as a damage control, you never know. Based on everything their 'love story' makes it seem like Cyome put him in a trap and is manipulating/abusing him alot, monkaS. He sounds like some desperate masochist to me. I feel bad for him.

It sounds like Alexandra manipulated him into marriage either way. Was she trying to get a spousal visa into the US or was it some attempt to keep the relationship together? If only getting a divorce were to fix all of his problems, but in the US the cost of filing divorce papers is very expensive, his family won't likely take him back in, and he'd have to deal with the fallout of Cyome either threatening to kill herself or attacking him (not like she can doxx him because he's homeless anyway). It's clear that Cyome took advantage of using him as a door mat and fucked up his life permanently. 

Posted (edited)

She lives (lived?) in an apartment with other people before, I don't know if she has her own place now that she has a 'job'.

Oops

Friend told me she was back with her parents xDD

though I was reading the first pics in the thread while writing this... >_>

She had money for wifi but no home 

sure

I see homeless people everyday to go to school and I can assure that they don't own any social media ://

Edited by Moodyhoe_takes_the_wheel

Posted

´

I see homeless people everyday to go to school and I can assure that they don't own any social media ://

Yeah I think it's very clear something doesn't line up. Looking back at this thread it was mentioned with proof that cyome herself posted about being homeless yet refusing to sell her cintiq and iphone x because both items had emotional value to her. that's how she said she could still be online and draw even when she talked about not having a home to stay. honestly i know from an irl friend that when they were unable to pay their rent and was treatened to get kicked out of their home the first thing they were forced to do was giving away all of their expensive items to cover the rent with that value until they had money again. i wouldn't want to be homeless and sit under a bridge or so and cling onto my cintiq and iphone x in the middle of the night. but apparently this is what cyome says she did? it's kind of weird and many things don't make much sense. but in the end we can't really know what really happened and how much of her stories are exaggerated and which are true. something seems off tho and i wouldn't be surprised if a big portion of her stories were just sob-stories inspired by the stuff her husband is actually going through irl right now.