• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/08/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Seems like she is in to ddlg stuff

Hidden Content

And a very questionable taste for clothes. I don't get it how she has no money but all these outfits and wigs.

Hidden Content

And a lot of expensive technology for someone so poor 

Hidden Content

Oh, and don't forget all her trips to her internet boyfriends becuz true luv owo

Hidden Content

And last but not least look how fragile these poor being is. So strong and brave with every illness you could ever get

Hidden Content

Screenshot_20181215-000725.png

If that ice cream pint purse in her first pic isnt a replica then it’s a Kate Spade purse lol. I sold one of those a few weeks ago for $250 on eBay.

Posted (edited)

@Tsunami She says if she sell one of them she might have some money but to re-buy it will be more expensive and it has some emotional value.  So she prefers to keep them all, have no home, money or a place to use a cintiq. Sounds alright :alpacawink:

@swagalicious This was her plan for a while. She moves to all her boyfriends. First Japan, UK and now America. I really wanna know how they plan to pay for everything.

@Airou You're kidding, right? How can she afford all her ddlg outfits, accessories and technology? 

And now she's using a dead girl for more attention. Seems like the girl committed suicide a while ago and now she's telling everyone that they might miss her too when she will kill herself? This is really sick!

Screenshot_20190104-090106.thumb.png.caaScreenshot_20190104-100646.thumb.png.f86

Edited by northern_light
typo

Posted

@swagalicious This was her plan for a while. She moves to all her boyfriends. First Japan, UK and now America. I really wanna know how they plan to pay for everything.

I figured she would do that the moment I heard she married her boyfriend

Posted (edited)

Found some mor pics and bullshit of her on my phone. 

Her insta storys (beware: disgusting feet!)

Screenshot_20181219-122933.thumb.png.dc2Screenshot_20181222-140310.thumb.png.c93Screenshot_20181231-142801.thumb.png.3e3Screenshot_20181231-142847.thumb.png.c47Screenshot_20181231-143031.thumb.png.30bScreenshot_20181231-142902.thumb.png.8ad

Long story short: has a cat, piercings and co but has to sarve because no money. Sure honey. Oh and plz no criticism. k thx bye

And she want to change her name. Alexandra is not special eno... I mean she has bad memorys with this name. Poor bby

Of vourse she has money for something like this. Or a quill with her name on it. These are the importint things in live

Screenshot_20190101-162208.thumb.png.6f9Screenshot_20190101-162159.thumb.png.f11

And this is her husband who is homeless because his parents knew what kind of girl cyome is and throw them both out.

20190104_131411.thumb.png.82d29e6efc5f6d

Edited by northern_light

Posted

it's super gross that she's basically going to abandon her cat or force it into awful conditions versus sell her clothes & things she doesn't need for art (i.e. nintendo switch). i know times are hard, but the fact she's willing to let an animal suffer just because she refuses to live in a way that is somewhat within her means is so fucking gross, especially when she won't just take on more commissions and use her one viable source of income. (i know finding a job is hard -- but, you don't just spend all your money on stupid shit versus securing idk, a fucking place to live.) 

sadly, i know a couple grown-ass adults who have gone into debt and lost their homes for similar absolutely abysmal financial management. people like this just give me a headache.

Posted

Just 10 bucks? Damn what happened to the $500 she's gotten from Ko-Fi that she has up to "Fund a place to stay"

Posted

She found a place (one day before the deadline) but guess who needs money? Right. I bet in a few days she will ask again and open slots for furniture, food and shit she don't really need. I'm curious how she buys food fot the cat without money

Screenshot_20190104-234759.thumb.png.adc

Here is another and better pic of her purse and while looking for it I found another nice gadget. Guess she really needs her apple watch and can't sell it. Don't know if the other bag is also a designer or a cheap replica

Screenshot_20190105-000530.thumb.png.0a9Screenshot_20190105-000616.thumb.png.bc5Screenshot_20190105-000626.thumb.png.bf3Screenshot_20190105-000856.thumb.png.ccc

Posted

I don't understand why she would take up new commissions when she isn't even capable of finishing her existing ones. Like honey what the f are you doing. No wonder why people don't trust you. The fact that she gets annoyed when they ask her about it, that I honestly don't understand like sorrrry there starting to doubt you. But I've seen other artists that commission things, that put so much more detail than her yet they don't take a year. What's her logic, I have no idea? 

Posted

I guess the wording was too impolite huh

IMG_20190105_113334.thumb.jpg.16a88029b9

IMG_20190105_113437.thumb.jpg.efd1f24ef7

Posted (edited)

@northern_light  I think it’s a replica. The original one looks like this. Looks like there’s a black line going around the bottom of hers?

B67C5229-34E8-4078-BEF0-F5CE0F23532F.jpeg

Edited by Airou

Posted

She has a place to stay. From the look of her pictures it's a rat-hole with mold and two dirty roommates. She forces her outdoor cat to live in this dirty apartment? Wow...

She says it's 700€ per month (and over 3000€ from all three girls) 

Screenshot_20190107-080048.thumb.png.ebbScreenshot_20190107-080051.thumb.png.e45Screenshot_20190107-080133.thumb.png.629Screenshot_20190107-080136.thumb.png.3b4Screenshot_20190107-091447.thumb.png.79c

She becomes super angry if people say at least she's not on the street and even forbid to say this. Oh and plz don't bother her with god because she is to witchy for your shit even if you have nice words for her? I don't understand why people start to blame her customers for low patience because she is so stressed out over her few commisions she sold a year ago and didn't even start.

Screenshot_20190107-080548.thumb.png.46bScreenshot_20190107-091557.thumb.png.535Screenshot_20190107-091914.thumb.png.6d1Screenshot_20190107-091945.thumb.png.73b

And she tried suicide but was caught before attempting it? Alright girl. 

Screenshot_20190107-080304.thumb.png.4b1

Screenshot_20190107-080608.png

Posted

@Tsunami She says if she sell one of them she might have some money but to re-buy it will be more expensive and it has some emotional value.  So she prefers to keep them all, have no home, money or a place to use a cintiq. Sounds alright :alpacawink:

@Airou You're kidding, right? How can she afford all her ddlg outfits, accessories and technology? 

And now she's using a dead girl for more attention. Seems like the girl committed suicide a while ago and now she's telling everyone that they might miss her too when she will kill herself? This is really sick!

Screenshot_20190104-090106.thumb.png.caaScreenshot_20190104-100646.thumb.png.f86

I just found out about this girl today because her apartment posts are being reposted by bigger artists in the ig community.

This is such a disrespectful thing of her to say.

"I'm jealous that she is now free" what the absolute fuck is wrong with her? Kristin died in suffering thinking that she was worthless. Cyome, how dare you make someone else's tragic death about yourself. 

This got me so angry when I saw it so sorry for sperging.

There's an account in her comments trying to expose her.

Screenshot_2019-01-07-13-04-04.thumb.png

Posted

She follows, comments and repost a lot f big artist. Don't know if she does it for their attention but her sob story is working on people.

She was online right now and showed her flat. it's dirty, yeah but most of the mold is just dust and dirt. She showed her roommates bathroom cabinets, talked bad about them and even showed one live in her stream because she just came home. Most of the time she was nagging about worn of color, used things etc. It's a old house princess so of course things will look used. She is really hard trying to sell her sad story to her 13 year old fans and I'm so angry that people pay for a brat that uses their money for ipads, Iwatches, kawaii outfits etc

Posted

She follows, comments and repost a lot f big artist. Don't know if she does it for their attention but her sob story is working on people.

She was online right now and showed her flat. it's dirty, yeah but most of the mold is just dust and dirt. She showed her roommates bathroom cabinets, talked bad about them and even showed one live in her stream because she just came home. Most of the time she was nagging about worn of color, used things etc. It's a old house princess so of course things will look used. She is really hard trying to sell her sad story to her 13 year old fans and I'm so angry that people pay for a brat that uses their money for ipads, Iwatches, kawaii outfits etc

She also showed a box of rice or something w worms in it lol but no clue why she didnt just throw that shit away

Posted (edited)

Throughout her live, she was unnecessarily rude and inconsiderate for her young viewers. Yes we get it your mad that people are having there doubts but can you blame them? And the fact she responds in a passive aggressive manner god I honestly don't get it, wouldn't you be nicer acting shitty will get you nowhere. But screw that right? Geez most of the time all I can think about is how sorry I feel for the cat. And question where did that donated money go to? But the conclusion always rounds up to cute clothes, trips to see boyfriends, technology you don't need and gel nails.

No one homeless and in desperate need of food would spend it on a manicure. Once you have sustainability is the correct time you "treat yourself". It blows my mind that snow or whatever is so easily manipulated or just lacks intelligence or maybe she's just in it for the clout. Who knows.

Is always there to justify that every action or reaction cyome does is correct and it pisses me whether it be right or wrong this girl and many of cyome's supporters allow her to think that her selfishness and negligence is right. Like no. And the fact you can't have a proper conversation with cyome about her situation because she'll take it as rude or what not just shows how sensitive and how easily she can jump to assumptions but lol we can't do that to her because that's a nono. If I were that person giving money I wouldn't dare after that conversation. She's pathetically rude. Hard life as your excuse? Honey you're not the only one.

but I digress..

Not to mention here is this recent piece she posted which was finished within a week or so. So the fact that she takes a year or months to complete a couple has me slightly confused.

So you're capable of finishing commissions but you choose not to..hm okay. And when people ask you about if there dissuasion was right to spend money on you, you get mad? Well you see this and how long it took yeah cyome so I'm like getting it that you're just lazy and It proves me and probably many others you're just lazy. And people do have a right to get upset with you by the way.

IMG_5884.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5888.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

Edited by Creamhead