• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone who hasn't been a great online persona and has been trying to cover it up for the longest shouldn't be called out? Does that mean whenever a child does something wrong, the parent should just ignore it? Really doesn't add up, does it? Cyome herself doesn't seem to be aware of her actions but oh how well does she try to bring justice upon others, nitpicking everything. Her WKs appear to be just as delusional. The logic of these people is very questionable but it doesn't surprise me either. Judging by their form of speech, they appear to be young. Age doesn't define maturity but in this case, it's more than obvious. Unpopular opinion (perhaps), I believe you have to pass a certain age and gain experience in order to grow and mature from it.

A vast who noticed, got fed up with it and decided to call her out for it are suddenly bad people. It is easy to pull out the "I'm depressed and have issues card" and get away with shitty actions. Cyome quite often seems to abuse that card to gain attention. And no, I'm not making fun of anyone's mental state/real life issues. Not everyone talks publicly about their issues but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I personally think they should be kept and shared with people you trust and are close to. Yes, there's plenty of people with malicious intentions but then again, you're taking that risk. It is your fault for sharing it but not your fault for bad people abusing it. No one is pressuring yourself to do so either. 

However, this thread ain't it. We are here to discuss tea on Cyome despite her trying to hide all the evidence all this time. She's been quite silent ever since this thread was made because everything is being put here. I'm almost certain that she would've continued with her same old pace if so many people didn't have stuff on her and this thread never happened. 

Posted

I saw some dudes spamming the link to this thread on one of her Twitch livestreams , she immediately banned them and restricted her chat to follower only mode.

She didn't mention it or anything, but do you think it's what summoned this drawing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaVF2eAGvq/

I mean who wouldn't draw a crying anime oc covered in cuts and blood just cause someone's talking about your "actions" you blame on others

Your life is so hard cyome.

Posted

I saw some dudes spamming the link to this thread on one of her Twitch livestreams , she immediately banned them and restricted her chat to follower only mode.

She didn't mention it or anything, but do you think it's what summoned this drawing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaVF2eAGvq/

I mean who wouldn't draw a crying anime oc covered in cuts and blood just cause someone's talking about your "actions" you blame on others

Your life is so hard cyome.

Holy fuck the she is crying blood in the last one. 

That's like,ebony darkness deminta raven way levels of over the top bad.

How is anyone meant to take it seriously? How can anyone take it seriously? 

Posted

Not sure man, she disabled comments to the post too 

Posted (edited)

Lol cyome blocking and changing her twitch to followers only does nothing really, is she aware they can just make multiple new accounts and follow her??? Or is she going to now assume new followers are spams and just block actual fans. 

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

Look all of you. I know a really easy solution to all this mess. 1st of all Cyome gained her followers from Sasucchi95. She promoted her and shared her a lot on instagram. If that girl told on her story she was lying Cyome would get destroyed since 90% of her followers are off this person. If all of you who own instagram could just go that person with this thread explaining and telling her to expose her it would get her down completely. Even she herself said she has doubts but if more people would send to her the more of a chance we have she will get exposed. And if she does Cyome is absolutely done on social media. She will have no way.

And to those 2 girls. Dont mind those. Theres always gonna be people who gonna "lick ass" of other person no matter what they do. Its because theyre young and they believe they can get off some exposure later on and get "famous" because thats what they think is cool. Theyre completely young children with no life experience. Theyll grow out of it eventually and when they do theyll realise how ridicilous they were. The fact that Cyome abuses n manipulates such people and jokes about rape proves me she mentally ill as well. No sane person would act like this. Shes nuts and she should seek medical help instead of being on social media. If i was in france i would report her as a threat to society. Shes not depressed, shes mentally ill. I actually seen a person reported to police over social media that she was posting self harm stuff. She actually got tracked over online and was sent to mental hospital for a week. Now imagine if someone called over Cyome. OOOF. She would get sent too for probs longer. Especially now with the new instagram laws its even more harsh, even self harming art is not ok. Like one of her recent posts.

ill give u some more fun, you know how Cyome was dying for food? but she was a sub on discord SINCE MARCH, has spotify, games on steam, and so on. Shes also a sub on twitch to Mioree and couple more i think. Here goes the "poor" girl LOl 

NqMAOG2.png

aI5mlla.png

2ylQ4ZL.png

Posted (edited)

She jokes about rape yet in her sob story she said she experienced rape from her dad when she was young , is this girl for real? 

trigger warning

2.thumb.png.479aba2a1eec5e4d47b6045a9ee26846.png

4.thumb.jpg.f8d709c527238a3c7da59092947ed006.jpg

Edited by sparklestars
Needed a warning because explixict

Posted (edited)

She jokes about rape yet in her sob story she said she experienced rape from her dad when she was young , is this girl for real? 

2.thumb.png.479aba2a1eec5e4d47b6045a9ee26846.png

4.thumb.jpg.f8d709c527238a3c7da59092947ed006.jpg

I'd spoiler this since that could be super triggering & also it's on the first page too. 

Why she doesn't include trigger warnings for this I have zero idea. 

Also has anyone else noticed in the first posts of the thread this "Moon Wind" account has downvoted a good bit of comments minus one that was  calling a purse a possible replica?  

Was that possibly her account(because we know she looks at pull) or just a white knight? 

Edit: People already noticed earlier in the thread whoops. I'm still rather curious though. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

I'd spoiler this since that could be super triggering & also it's on the first page too.

Why she doesn't include trigger warnings for this I have zero idea. 

Also has anyone else noticed in the first posts of the thread this "Moon Wind" account has downvoted a good bit of comments minus one that was  calling a purse a possible replica?  

Was that possibly her account(because we know she looks at pull) or just a white knight? 

Edit: People already noticed earlier in the thread whoops. I'm still rather curious though. 

Yeah I'm not sure why she didn't include trigger warnings because some people may not wish to read something like this considering her audience is fairly young.

I excuse for not leaving a spoiler since I am on a mobile device and I couldn't find a way to spoil it. 

However, I haven't looked into it much but this "Moon Wind" account definitely looks really suspicious 

Outside of the quotes though, snow is definitely a young friend (mentioned in her bio on Instagram she's 16 years) and has been a friend of hers but spaghetti definitely looks like her other account or something.

Very suspicious.

IMG_20190328_192953.jpg

Posted

Aw the girl is being depressed, i bet if not this thread she would ask for donations smh, Also what a nice white gaming chair she has behind her. Im so freaking sick of her can she just rot already. Can some bigger artists like sasucchi95 stand up and end this love to her shit. Yikes.

20190331_235230.jpg

Posted (edited)

She’s honestly so wishie washie.

First she’s like it’s personal related real life problems

44A16512-7201-4941-96BB-EA840E21F94A.thuBut yet vaguely hints this thread between her and snowii ????E65555CE-0830-4C4D-928C-08F312AF9E2B.thu

Well than. 

16A13B17-0535-44D8-8CBA-5E5E1DD1BEB6.thu

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

Well than. 

We never want her to hurt herself? We never want any of the people we talk about to hurt themselves?  People can gossip without automatically having a motive of trying to hurt someone? wellobivouslyonepersonhasamotive*cough*Cyomeisafakesnowflake*cough*

But if anything her naming the site just brings people to it to see what people have been discussing. So more likely more people will join the site in the end. After all Cyome isn't the only one here. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly, sasucchi95 is misunderstanding this.

It's cyome's choice to kill herself, we never did anything to "make her kill herself" all we did was discuss bullshit she has done and honestly if you're so butthurt so you kill yourself just cause someone is talking about stupid shit you did in the past or recently, then maybe you should rethink your actions. Either you did it or you didn't, if you didn't do it then it's no reason to get upset you just defend yourself and if you did do it there should be no problem with someone acknowledging it. 

If you don't want us to talk about your actions cyome, maybe you should stop doing stupid shit? It's the internet, we are free to talk about anyone we want, you did stupid shit you deserve a stupid thread about you.
I think your problem is mostly that you shove critique up your ass instead of thinking about improving.
Also sasucchi95, rethink your actions
you shit on us for talking shit but you talk shit too so honestly you're a hypocrite.
Cyome you're not dealing with harassment. You don't have it that hard. No one is harassing you. No one is trying to make you kill yourself, you're just waiting to pull more sob stories right?
Also sasucchi95, if "our website" is full of bullshit, is what cyome shits out any better? You should just shut the fuck up honestly if you can't see the fucking point. The problem is not cyome killing herself, the problem is her always getting away with doing shitty things because of her blind fanbase.

Honestly there's a reason why good people aren't on this website, you're just not seeing it. 

Edited by sparklestars

Posted

She’s honestly so wishie washie.

First she’s like it’s personal related real life problems

44A16512-7201-4941-96BB-EA840E21F94A.thuBut yet vaguely hints this thread between her and snowii ????E65555CE-0830-4C4D-928C-08F312AF9E2B.thu

Well than. 

Omg I'm rising up from my grave because Sasu literally riles me so much and this has finally pushed me past the point of no return.

Sasucchi is literally one of Cyome's biggest ass kissers and will fall for any sob story you throw at her. I literally can't deal with her elitist attitude and "lol whatever idgaf xDDD" behavior acting like nothing phases her when it does. I used to like her art but it took a tremendous amount of energy out of me to ignore her casual homphobia and constant drama of her snapping at her followers and picking sides when some other instafamous artist was in trouble, I'm just going to unfollow her and be done with it before one of her followers screenshots me out of context and sends it to her so she can point and laugh. She created a tutorial account and deleted it because she was afraid of people copying off of her style and yelled at her followers when they said her commission prices were too high. Her head is so far up her own ass just because she's an instafamous artist who has vague friendships with others with similar styles it's not even funny at all, she is a real brat.

There is no point in trying to convince her that Cyome is bad news because she's a stubborn child. She thinks we're the ones telling her to kill herself when that is literally Cyome's decision, as was Cyome doxxing, bullying, and making pedo rape jokes. Nobody told her to do any of those things, she did it herself and she needs to be held accountable. This isn't some "past being brought up after growing as a person" situation, no, this is really serious and not something that can be ignored because these are legitimate crimes Cyome has tried to run away from, and it has directly affected the lives of those she decided to attack, On. Her. Own.  Alexandra is a grown woman, she needs to take responsibility for what she's done instead of trying to spin it like she's a victim. If there's any apologies that need to go anywhere, she can apologize to Princesstiramisugoi's family, Fuwa and Tetsu's family, and the rest of the people she bullied.

There is never an excuse for doxxing, bullying, scamming and joking about raping others.

It's 2019 for fuck's sake, I shouldn't have to say this but HERE WE ARE!

Also, I do not give a singular flying fuck about "but she's a rape survivor she can make jokes about rape!" don't even come at me with that bullshit because I'm a sexual assault survivor too and rape/molestation isn't funny, period. 

Posted

77055887-C791-4E2F-9184-AA5EEB368D4A.thu

95BDDD72-889E-4176-BC76-9214A8756B9A.thu

9E4AFF89-6A5C-4FB2-A6C6-855BA4D9442A.thu

65DB9600-D831-4C74-AF59-6D6C49CE9457.thu