• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

359 posts in this topic

Posted

Yall go to her cotton candy bunnies while its still up. Go to her latest post. 3rd is a video. Look at the left in the mirror. A notch phone hoho? Magical 1000$ iPhone that came from sobbing stories, go through her acc she used iphone 8 on september 10th in america. What a freaking joke. Dear all donators our there. Look where ur money went to lol.

Coming from the same homeless people that still did their nails, wore makeup, and got sweaters and hats worth 250+ apiece, I’m honestly not surprised. 

Posted

Pretty sure she deleted all clips from her Twitch because she doesn’t want people finding more dirt on her. Oh Cyome... :haiplz:

Posted

I tried screen recording the clips before they were deleted but non of them had the volume attached so I snagged a screenshot of this one. 

34A53A02-C062-45CE-B481-AD54F073CF02.png

Posted

I have the r*pe one saved, I'll upload later tonight if I get the chance and edit in here.

are there any good places to store it though that keeps my anonymity?

Posted (edited)

How sad that two of Cyome's white knights ( Snowiisword and Sugoispaghetti ) still believe she's nothing but a pure, sweet and kind angel. Even though receipts are shown for poor behaviour, victims of cruelty coming fourth and sharing there experiences they had with her. But oh no poor Cyome is hurt, by what?

MAY I ADD Cyome is to be blamed for feeling the way she does! Who the hell keeps up with a thread that "lies" about them but yet takes the extra mile to also remove questionable things brought up? oh that's right. You, yes you cyome. Because you just have to blame someone other than yourself. Can you answer why you deleted everything we pointed out on here on your social medias? and the fact you also deleted the clip on twitch of you saying something insensitive?  If what we say is apparently "untrue" don't pay attention and don't pay attention to this thread if it's "false" propaganda that we apparently spread. Just don't. What you expose yourself to, you are to be blamed. And may I add directed at the two fools who also keep up with this thread just because you are her "true" supporters or "true" friends you shouldn't be encouraging certain behaviours. It doesn't hurt to be honest- oh yes despite people coming out and sharing there personal experiences, it isn't important because everything other than what Cyome says is nothing but lies.

I also couldn't be stuffed reading there whole conversation about how innocent she is and how she's been demonised because of this thread, since they were being quite repetitive and malicious themselves. I guess being Cyome's little knights suits them well, may I also add that you can't really trust anyone when it comes to true or false tellings so to put Cyome on this platform of purity based on how she talks to you two please get your heads removed from your bottoms. No one can be trusted, face it, it's reality. She could be manipulating you this very moment, she can swear it on her life and still do it. Humans can't be trusted. We lie and she's certainly doing a good job at it.

And also this thread is just sharing what Cyome prefers to be swept under the rug waiting for it to be forgotten, this is the internet, what you post on here will remain on here like mistreating followers don't worry I'll give an example since you three like to also twist facts  ( blocking them for sharing there opinions, calling them children if they question your choices, belittling them, and I'm sure there's more but questioning there intelligence just because they don't agree with you.. ), doxxing, bullying/harassment, and impersonating a dead person. There's a longer list on page 7 but you get what I mean.

And to also only vaguely point out what was said on the first 1-3 pages of this thread but nothing else, trying to hide something girls? Like the fact you don't care about what Cyome did to another artist? Her saying something insensitive but yet having gone through it too? And to the fans who decided to speak up? Oh no that doesn't matter, they weren't "true" followers like you two. God. What vile little girls to encourage such a behaviour and how extremely hypocritical too. Which is indeed quite laughable and honestly hilarious. These two girls, have nothing better to do but to keep up with this thread run by "brats". Why on earth are you here than? Looking at this thread run by apparently "children", by the way I'm a young adult. If you'd like to know. But that doesn't matter, what matters is don't encourage poor behaviour just because you're her fan, her friend, her whatever just don't, it makes you look unbelievably stupid and careless to others effected. But alas these knights can have there own opinion as well as we have ours, they can twist and manipulate our facts be my guest since we apparently twist hers even though it's backed with evidence. So conclusion to be honest I don't  think any of her white knights read this thread properly or all of it for that matter since those two idiots clearly display lack of morals for mistreated fans.

Screenshots of two white knights bickering.

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6706.jpg

IMG_6707.jpg

IMG_6709.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

Edited by Creamhead

Posted

1BD3E9A7-BDAC-495F-AACD-208998767A16.thu
I don’t think snowiisword understands what hacking means, lol.
I don’t think she understands what clout is either.
when did opinion making become clout gaining?
Isn’t Cyome going to be accountable for her actions too? no? Doesn’t apply to her? Yeah no I think it does.
When have you ever stuck up for anyone else other than Cyome?
When did joking about “rape” in a twitch livestream clip become false rumours?
When did mistreating fans become okay to ignore?
When did impersonating a dead person become a false untrue narrative?
When did bullying become okay for her to do?
When did facts become trash talk?
When did anything mentioned in this thread give off that it was built on lies?

so many questions yet no answers but encouraging bad behaviour. 

Posted

Someone who hasn't been a great online persona and has been trying to cover it up for the longest shouldn't be called out? Does that mean whenever a child does something wrong, the parent should just ignore it? Really doesn't add up, does it? Cyome herself doesn't seem to be aware of her actions but oh how well does she try to bring justice upon others, nitpicking everything. Her WKs appear to be just as delusional. The logic of these people is very questionable but it doesn't surprise me either. Judging by their form of speech, they appear to be young. Age doesn't define maturity but in this case, it's more than obvious. Unpopular opinion (perhaps), I believe you have to pass a certain age and gain experience in order to grow and mature from it.

A vast who noticed, got fed up with it and decided to call her out for it are suddenly bad people. It is easy to pull out the "I'm depressed and have issues card" and get away with shitty actions. Cyome quite often seems to abuse that card to gain attention. And no, I'm not making fun of anyone's mental state/real life issues. Not everyone talks publicly about their issues but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I personally think they should be kept and shared with people you trust and are close to. Yes, there's plenty of people with malicious intentions but then again, you're taking that risk. It is your fault for sharing it but not your fault for bad people abusing it. No one is pressuring yourself to do so either. 

However, this thread ain't it. We are here to discuss tea on Cyome despite her trying to hide all the evidence all this time. She's been quite silent ever since this thread was made because everything is being put here. I'm almost certain that she would've continued with her same old pace if so many people didn't have stuff on her and this thread never happened. 

Posted

I saw some dudes spamming the link to this thread on one of her Twitch livestreams , she immediately banned them and restricted her chat to follower only mode.

She didn't mention it or anything, but do you think it's what summoned this drawing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaVF2eAGvq/

I mean who wouldn't draw a crying anime oc covered in cuts and blood just cause someone's talking about your "actions" you blame on others

Your life is so hard cyome.

Posted

I saw some dudes spamming the link to this thread on one of her Twitch livestreams , she immediately banned them and restricted her chat to follower only mode.

She didn't mention it or anything, but do you think it's what summoned this drawing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvaVF2eAGvq/

I mean who wouldn't draw a crying anime oc covered in cuts and blood just cause someone's talking about your "actions" you blame on others

Your life is so hard cyome.

Holy fuck the she is crying blood in the last one. 

That's like,ebony darkness deminta raven way levels of over the top bad.

How is anyone meant to take it seriously? How can anyone take it seriously? 

Posted

Not sure man, she disabled comments to the post too 

Posted (edited)

Lol cyome blocking and changing her twitch to followers only does nothing really, is she aware they can just make multiple new accounts and follow her??? Or is she going to now assume new followers are spams and just block actual fans. 

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

Look all of you. I know a really easy solution to all this mess. 1st of all Cyome gained her followers from Sasucchi95. She promoted her and shared her a lot on instagram. If that girl told on her story she was lying Cyome would get destroyed since 90% of her followers are off this person. If all of you who own instagram could just go that person with this thread explaining and telling her to expose her it would get her down completely. Even she herself said she has doubts but if more people would send to her the more of a chance we have she will get exposed. And if she does Cyome is absolutely done on social media. She will have no way.

And to those 2 girls. Dont mind those. Theres always gonna be people who gonna "lick ass" of other person no matter what they do. Its because theyre young and they believe they can get off some exposure later on and get "famous" because thats what they think is cool. Theyre completely young children with no life experience. Theyll grow out of it eventually and when they do theyll realise how ridicilous they were. The fact that Cyome abuses n manipulates such people and jokes about rape proves me she mentally ill as well. No sane person would act like this. Shes nuts and she should seek medical help instead of being on social media. If i was in france i would report her as a threat to society. Shes not depressed, shes mentally ill. I actually seen a person reported to police over social media that she was posting self harm stuff. She actually got tracked over online and was sent to mental hospital for a week. Now imagine if someone called over Cyome. OOOF. She would get sent too for probs longer. Especially now with the new instagram laws its even more harsh, even self harming art is not ok. Like one of her recent posts.

ill give u some more fun, you know how Cyome was dying for food? but she was a sub on discord SINCE MARCH, has spotify, games on steam, and so on. Shes also a sub on twitch to Mioree and couple more i think. Here goes the "poor" girl LOl 

NqMAOG2.png

aI5mlla.png

2ylQ4ZL.png

Posted (edited)

She jokes about rape yet in her sob story she said she experienced rape from her dad when she was young , is this girl for real? 

trigger warning

2.thumb.png.479aba2a1eec5e4d47b6045a9ee26846.png

4.thumb.jpg.f8d709c527238a3c7da59092947ed006.jpg

Edited by sparklestars
Needed a warning because explixict

Posted (edited)

She jokes about rape yet in her sob story she said she experienced rape from her dad when she was young , is this girl for real? 

2.thumb.png.479aba2a1eec5e4d47b6045a9ee26846.png

4.thumb.jpg.f8d709c527238a3c7da59092947ed006.jpg

I'd spoiler this since that could be super triggering & also it's on the first page too. 

Why she doesn't include trigger warnings for this I have zero idea. 

Also has anyone else noticed in the first posts of the thread this "Moon Wind" account has downvoted a good bit of comments minus one that was  calling a purse a possible replica?  

Was that possibly her account(because we know she looks at pull) or just a white knight? 

Edit: People already noticed earlier in the thread whoops. I'm still rather curious though. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

I'd spoiler this since that could be super triggering & also it's on the first page too.

Why she doesn't include trigger warnings for this I have zero idea. 

Also has anyone else noticed in the first posts of the thread this "Moon Wind" account has downvoted a good bit of comments minus one that was  calling a purse a possible replica?  

Was that possibly her account(because we know she looks at pull) or just a white knight? 

Edit: People already noticed earlier in the thread whoops. I'm still rather curious though. 

Yeah I'm not sure why she didn't include trigger warnings because some people may not wish to read something like this considering her audience is fairly young.

I excuse for not leaving a spoiler since I am on a mobile device and I couldn't find a way to spoil it. 

However, I haven't looked into it much but this "Moon Wind" account definitely looks really suspicious 

Outside of the quotes though, snow is definitely a young friend (mentioned in her bio on Instagram she's 16 years) and has been a friend of hers but spaghetti definitely looks like her other account or something.

Very suspicious.

IMG_20190328_192953.jpg