• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Cyome_ (Alexandra Anton)

359 posts in this topic

Posted

As someone who used to work at Starbucks, here's my take on the food. First of all, Starbucks is good with their quality of food, but thefood eaten on a regular basis that's not a treat with coffee can hurt you. 

1. The breakfast sandwhiches? The pastries? All frozen (duh). They are thawed throughout the night, and made sure thrown out the next day (when they are taken out of the freezer). So in "terms" of what you consider fresh, they do it cleanly. The protein boxes and wrapped to bake sandwiches are nice, but they are expensive and you get tired of the variety (some of the having too much sodium).

Sure, there's a salad, but the variety is just bread, and a few vegetables. Starbucks allows you to have one free food item per shift, and you get sick of the sandwiches after a while. I would just eat peanut butter protein bars before I left. 

2. If you're looking for non-dairy alternatives (their almond milk has my heart), they can be quite sugary. If you get a venti soy milk, that's 38 grams of sugar (while the daily recommended intake in 29g). The sugariest non-milks go from soy, coconut, almond, and the rest of the dairy. 

3. Frappuccinos are a sugar killer. Delicious for a treat, these suckers range 55+g of sugar. 

4. If she buys beans, that's $15 per 1 pound. 

Also, if Cynome_ would need a job, it would be Starbucks. They have many benefits, free drinks and one food item on shift, 30% off out of shift purchases, one free pound of beans a week, free spotify premium, and a really good insurance that covered many costs (like parts of transition surgeries), and the pay is bomb for a young early adult like myself. The only reason I left was because my major was taking too much of my time, not allowing me to work the minimum 12-16 hours per week. I would suggest anyone to apply (not meaning it to sound like an ad, but Starbucks in my experience is the best food service job I've had, and I've had plenty). 

EDIT: This is the price range in my store. Stores may vary prices due to tax, and it isn't like a kiosk unless you work in a well known mall. So prices may range. 

This was back in America where she couldn’t work or cook because she was homeless and was on a visitors visa so couldn’t get a job. She’s back in France now and I think (?) she has a job now but she didn’t specify where. 

Posted

This was back in America where she couldn’t work or cook because she was homeless and was on a visitors visa so couldn’t get a job. She’s back in France now and I think (?) she has a job now but she didn’t specify where. 

Ah, thanks for claryifying. I assume there are stores in France, but I don't know the selectivity, or how competitive it is. I hear in other countries there are more qualifications, though I'm not sure exactly what. 

Posted

Ah, thanks for claryifying. I assume there are stores in France, but I don't know the selectivity, or how competitive it is. I hear in other countries there are more qualifications, though I'm not sure exactly what. 

She was expressing interests in working as a prep cook in France (I assume she got the job) and I’m happy for her that she’s finally stopped ebegging and started to get her shit together (ie. find a job and a place to live). 

Posted (edited)

I never thought this thread would take this dark turn. In the beginning I believed the drama about her housing situation and the money was the worst about her and I'm sure the more people know about this thread the more will come forward and tell their stories about her. 

She stays quiet right now. Maybe to avoid more drama and attention. But her underaged whiteknights fight for her (and she likes their posts). She is trying to sell a 20 min doodle for 80€ and some people complained about the extra price. (a normal bust commisions would be 20€ less).

20190304_120428.thumb.png.9623731b63840d20190304_120533.thumb.png.26ce905ff7a33b20190304_120637.thumb.png.0f50850bec579220190304_120704.thumb.png.0e21b95ee801fb

Edited by northern_light

Posted (edited)

20190304_120704.thumb.png.0e21b95ee801fb

Can snowiisword just stop with the whole talking for cyome thing, she’s got a mouth for herself and hands that can move. This girl is always putting her two cents were it’s invalid. I checked the post out for myself and saw her invalid inputs towards that kid that already acknowledged the reasoning for the price yet continues to rant about unnecessary sheit. 80€ for that sketch is such a rip off, I can see that and many others have the right to have an opinion about the pricing. Look how messy those lines are, the watercolor isn’t even staying in the lines. Yes watercolours are hard to use, totally get that but this looks like a try out/draft more than something worthy of the price given. Everything about that drawing is lazy and the fact it took 20 minutes. So in my opinion It does not deserve the 80€ tagged to it. I would rather pay 80€ for a detailed and clean piece that took hrs to complete. Not some measly sketch that I can do too.

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted (edited)

Can snowiisword just stop with the whole talking for cyome thing, she’s got a mouth for herself and hands that can move. This girl is always putting her two cents were it’s invalid. 80€ for that sketch is such a rip off. Look how messy those lines are, the watercolor isn’t even staying in the lines. Yes watercolours are hard to use, totally get that but this looks like a try out/draft more than something worthy of the price given. Everything about that drawing is lazy and the fact it took 20 minutes. It does not deserve the 80€ tagged to it, I would rather pay 80€ for a detailed and clean piece that took hrs to complete. Not some measly sketch that I can do too.

I believe its stupid from her to talk instead of Cyome, because Cyome is an artist and _she is_ selling her sketch, not Snowiisword. (I would have somewhat understood if this girl is her parent, but Cyome is an adult who is in mid 20s.) And who this girl to talk when all she does is sketches 5grader lvl headshots all the time. And she even takes commisions...Lol. People may tell that its ~ her style ~ but i call it pure laziness. And she even tries to make herself seem like she is on the same level as Cyome...Hillarious. And based on her logic, people who would sell a drawing of some sick and they would charge 100 dollars for it, people should not complain about it but _respect_.

soru.thumb.png.d290441d3de4b187e369d89a9

Edited by Tired Angel

Posted (edited)

I took a dive into Cyome's account today since I remember and have seen her do watercolor pieces before.  And I agree, that 80€ most definitely is a rip off. I do not care that she's an artist, that should not be her excuse for a poorly executed piece being overpriced. What makes it worse, is snowiisword and another user going by sugoispaghetti supports this outrageous price and will fight anyone who disagrees to the bitter bone. Have they not seen her other pieces compared with this one? or are they sucking up to her because they just want to be known? there ulterior motives are questionable at this point.

But I digress.

So I'm guessing Cyome is most definitely stuck and wants to sell it for that price, given that on February 13th is when she first posted about it. She looks most definitely money hungry at this point and people might be able to actually see it now since no one obviously wanted to pay for such a tacky looking piece.

IMG_805D90C156E0-1.thumb.jpeg.9547ff49c6

IMG_1230.thumb.PNG.abd1d645b92455ccecf83Watecolors are I guess hard to use but her others pieces which will be put below as examples seem to be cleaner? more detailed? can you explain that for me since you like white knighting Cyome on a daily basis.

IMG_83A386BC2222-1.thumb.jpeg.c8566df9d1IMG_DDB4B45C3394-1.thumb.jpeg.8d3094dd86

I'm not sure how much the commission for the green character was but for the piece with the pink hair, I believe is definitely a much more worthy candidate for the 80€ compared with the messy 20 minute sketch. Cyome knows what she's doing is ridiculous and she's aware of that. 55€ for a detailed piece compared with a 80€ sketch with poorly applied watercolor, I wonder which one would be picked if they were being sold side by side. Lol. We all know the answer. So Cyome please step down from your high horse.

Edited by Creamhead

Posted (edited)

The feeling when no one wants to buy an overpriced lazy piece of art you drew so you have to lie. “Totally” not suspicious.

B7768FC9-8284-410C-89BF-AB5048A0A3F1.jpeg

Edited by Nekodemon

Posted

I am so happy I found this site (and a thread)! I used to be a big fan of her till she blocked me after i defended one of her fans on her instagram stream when she was attacking them for nothing...

Posted

Idk why she bothers being a baby abt it I feel like I know already she lurks or her fans lurk this page

Screenshot_20190307-140757.png

Screenshot_20190307-140748.png

Posted

You know for someone who doesn't want to acknowledge her thread she suuuure loves to mention it as much as possible. It's great to see the Streisand effect at work. I hope she keeps directing her fans here so they can see how much of a terrible manipulator she is.

Posted

She still has her aquarell pic on twitter. Mayve she is stilö trying to sell it there since so many people commented about the high price.

This thread has so many views and a lot of people that came here have been fans that she blocked and mistreated. Really sad

I hope it's spreading even more and people that google her will find it to see how rotten her personality is. 

Posted

Yall go to her cotton candy bunnies while its still up. Go to her latest post. 3rd is a video. Look at the left in the mirror. A notch phone hoho? Magical 1000$ iPhone that came from sobbing stories, go through her acc she used iphone 8 on september 10th in america. What a freaking joke. Dear all donators our there. Look where ur money went to lol.

Posted (edited)

phone.thumb.PNG.1f1612c604971c26ffe6b0e0

ezgif-2-ee51c6f36b57.thumb.gif.1d8974fbd

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

Is this a Iphone 8? I don't know how these things look like.

But I saw she got herself another pair of ears for 45+$20190310_062858.thumb.png.b1c017e663482f