• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If a moderator ask me to fuck off, I will, thank you. You're only mad because I called her for what she is, when other people made a whole wall of text defending her it didn't seem to bother you. Get off your high horse and block me if you don't like reading the truth. ;)  Also, I was comparing her to Cardi, so it wasn't off topic.

Girl, no one wants a problem with you all I'm asking is can we just keep this down to just Cardi? I don't care nor give two shits who's problematic or what not, you yourself said YOU didn't know much about Cardi so in fact you made your post to be more about Nicki than Cardi not really a good comparison imo if you don't have much about Cardi. 😊

Also girl I never said I liked Nicki nor Cardi on my other posts. On my other posts did I accept the truth that Nicki dates a rapist? Yes. But lets not get carried away and all about Cardi's behavior and problematic ways. I've known about Cardi back in her Love and Hip Hop days and Nicki back in her Pink Friday days, even though I'm neither a stan of the both them I'm not gonna sit down and ignore the fact that Nicki as an artist has paved a way for female rappers. Just like you I gave my whole two cents.

Sorry if it came off like I'm attacking you but I honestly don't want this to be a whole forum on Nicki v. Cardi debate because the two have already set aside their beef and what really is there to contrast and compare from the two?

Edited by kontour

Posted

Girl, no one wants a problem with you all I'm asking is can we just keep this down to just Cardi? I don't care nor give two shits who's problematic or what not, you yourself said YOU didn't know much about Cardi so in fact you made your post to be more about Nicki than Cardi not really a good comparison imo if you don't have much about Cardi. 😊

Also girl I never said I liked Nicki nor Cardi on my other posts. On my other posts did I accept the truth that Nicki dates a rapist? Yes. But lets not get carried away and all about Cardi's behavior and problematic ways. I've known about Cardi back in her Love and Hip Hop days and Nicki back in her Pink Friday days, even though I'm neither a stan of the both them I'm not gonna sit down and ignore the fact that Nicki as an artist has paved a way for female rappers. Just like you I gave my whole two cents.

Sorry if it came off like I'm attacking you but I honestly don't want this to be a whole forum on Nicki v. Cardi debate because the two have already set aside their beef and what really is there to contrast and compare from the two?

I see your point, as I said, I only talked about that because I saw people already defending Nicki and I thought it was okay for me to give my opinion. I understand that they're two different people and it must be annoying seeing people comparing them all the time.

Posted (edited)

nvm.

Edited by Gloom

Posted (edited)

shit excuse many celebrities fit in time to workout

Edited by leonheart

Posted

lol honey, Beyonce works out and you can't? Hm, ok! 

Posted

But she has time for her nonsensical rants on snapchat and ig live each time. 

Posted

what are you gonna find on “anti cardi b” topic? Nicki fans telling how Nicki is goddess and how trash is Cardi.

I mean, Cardi is not perfect, but at least she sings and know how to make good music.

can we create a topic about Nicki Minaj now or we already have one? 

I watched her perfomance live in a New Years eve and the only thing she did was interrupting her own songs to call girls with big ass to the stage (???). And she did not sign One song, in a NYE!!

She only performed there because J-Lon cancelled it last minute and Nicki was the only left over available.

Meanwhile Cardi went there many many times already to perform and she did amazing, no bs. 

I haven’t seen Cardi fighting with any other artist yet other than Nicki, am I wrong? 

And I did not know her before she was famous for her songs so I am “surprised” (not sure if it is the best word) with all the drama and racists posts she did before

(also I don’t remember listening any Nicki’s song anywhere has been a while)

Posted

what are you gonna find on “anti cardi b” topic? Nicki fans telling how Nicki is goddess and how trash is Cardi.

I mean, Cardi is not perfect, but at least she sings and knows how to make good music.

I watched her perfomance live in a New Years eve and the only thing she did was interrupting her own songs to call girls with big ass to the stage (???). And she did not sign One song, in a NYE!!

She only performed there because J-Lon cancelled it last minute and Nicki was the only left over available.

Meanwhile Cardi went there many many times already to perform and she did amazing, no bs. 

I haven’t seen Cardi fighting with any other artist yet other than Nicki, am I wrong? 

And I did not know her before she was famous for her songs so I am “surprised” (not sure if it is the best word) with all the drama and racists posts she did before

1) where the fuck did you see that

2) no the fuck she cant and she doesn't make her own music

3) who's stopping you

Posted (edited)

I mean, Cardi is not perfect, but at least she sings and know how to make good music.

Makes good music? First of all she don’t even write her own music and second of all lip syncing doesn’t count as singing hun. She has no stage presence if you think shaking your ass wearing little clothing is a great performance than that’s your opinion don’t try to turn your opinions into facts

Cardi is just as problematic.

Now let’s keep this thread about Cardi B.

Edited by Gloom

Posted (edited)

lol good music?? Majority of girl songs sounds like she's whining just like her rant vids on snapchat n instagram. No tea, no shade Cardi doesn't have the vocals for rap. 

@makemefamous you're constantly bringing up Nicki and tbh it just sounds like you're really feening to talk n expose about Nicki rather than Cardi, when you're literally on a topic on PULL focusing on Cardi not Nicki. ¬¬  

Edited by kontour

Posted (edited)

Edited by leonheart

Posted (edited)

CARDI B STRIP CLUB CASE GOES TO GRAND JURY ... Could Face Stiffer Charge

Cardi B's strip club beatdown case just got way more serious for her -- potentially, anyway -- because of a grand jury ... a sign prosecutors want her to face stiffer charges. 

The rapper was decked out in pink as she arrived Friday at the courthouse in Queens. Inside the court, the judge revealed Cardi's case is now being heard by a grand jury. That's a big deal because she was only facing misdemeanors -- for assault and reckless endangerment -- but with a grand jury on the case, the charges could be upgraded.

Prosecutors tell TMZ ... they decided to present the case to a grand jury after "further investigation." They would not say what was uncovered during the investigation.

As we've reported, Cardi's accused of ordering an attack on sisters Jade and Baddie Gi last August. The women were bartenders at a strip club, and say they were attacked by Cardi's people because Cardi thought Jade had slept with Offset.

As we reported ... prosecutors offered Cardi a plea deal in April, but she swiftly shut it down. The offer was to plead guilty to a single misdemeanor. She would have dodged jail time, but agree to a conditional discharge and avoid trouble for some period of time. She wasn't having it.

Cardi was arrested and booked in October for her alleged role in the strip club incident.

A lot has happened since then, including Cardi and Offset breaking up and recon, the bartender sisters enjoying the publicity and Jade becoming Tekashi 6ix9ine's GF ... and getting tattoos to prove it.

Edited by leonheart

Posted

https://pitchfork.com/news/cardi-b-indicted-on-felony-charges-in-connection-with-strip-club-attack/

A grand jury has indicted Cardi B in connection with an alleged attack at a Queens, New York strip club in August 2018, TMZ and ABC News report. The indictment includes two felony counts of intent to cause serious physical injury, according to TMZ and New York State court records viewed by Pitchfork. In addition, Cardi has been indicted on six misdemeanors and six violations, according to the records. The indictment includes the previous charges of misdemeanor assault and reckless endangerment.

She rejected the plea deal 

Posted

whew chile... as my brother said "you can take the girl out of the hood, but can't take the hood out of the girl", this is just sad. I really thought she would atleast be the bigger person and drop strip club related beef but she's really just making it bad on her end. Does she understand that after you become famous, you have to present a certain image to the public? Does she also understand that people will not work with her when she presents this type of behavior?