• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

107 posts in this topic

Posted

I personally feel like offset only wants to get back with her because she’s the “it girl.” Trying to merch of her game until she dies out. Just think, she barely has been making music and she’s already nominated for 5 Grammys. 

I agree. He is just using her just liker that guy used Kylie jenner

I like her songs, nothing to complain about . I liker her 10x better than Nicki that is super trash and dates a rapist (and she can’t sing not even one song)

I had no idea about that all that drama from before she became famous 😱

In my opinion she should not be dating the Offset anymore. she is way better than him and he cheated her like big time. definitely not once or even twice.

And for me does not make Any sense that a woman hits the Other woman which the guy cheated on, I mean, it is totally HIS fault, but she protects him... lol

Posted

I agree. He is just using her just liker that guy used Kylie jenner

I like her songs, nothing to complain about . I liker her 10x better than Nicki that is super trash and dates a rapist (and she can’t sing not even one song)

I had no idea about that all that drama from before she became famous 😱

In my opinion she should not be dating the Offset anymore. she is way better than him and he cheated her like big time. definitely not once or even twice.

And for me does not make Any sense that a woman hits the Other woman which the guy cheated on, I mean, it is totally HIS fault, but she protects him... lol

Are you serious ? Nicki can't sing ? I've seen her live in Paris, she can sing. She writes her own songs, what are you talking about ? Nicki is super trash ? Big yikes. If you like Cardi B's songs, you just can't tell anyone they're super trash. The lack of self awarness I swear...

Posted

Are you serious ? Nicki can't sing ? I've seen her live in Paris, she can sing. She writes her own songs, what are you talking about ? Nicki is super trash ? Big yikes. If you like Cardi B's songs, you just can't tell anyone they're super trash. The lack of self awarness I swear...

I’ve seen both live and Nicki did not sing One song.

and Yes, she is “trash”, she dates a rapist to start with

amd what do you mean with “she writes her own songs”? she writes 3 phrases that she will “sing” in some feat and that is it.

nothing amazing about her personality either

Posted

amd what do you mean with “she writes her own songs”? she writes 3 phrases that she will “sing” in some feat and that is it.

I love how people want to cancel Nicki for people around her but never cancel these actual people.

You are a liar. She sings, she raps, she has a voice, she wrote powerful lyrics and if you are ignorant it's not my fault. You are embarrassing yourself here. Seriously if you only know her featurings and never actually listened to her albums how stupid it is to comment on her abilities to write ?

When and where have you seen her live btw ? What tour was it ?

Posted (edited)

:alpacadone:

Edited by Alessa
nvm, the pic is not needed

Posted (edited)

I'm just gonna say this and say this last..

Then what makes Cardi B not trash then?? Way before Cardi became this whole award winning rapper, Cardi was this p r o b l e m a t i c person who so happened to star in WSHH videos beating up other people and was known as that heavy ass *ranter* on social media and on top of that shes been outted to be a colourist, transphobic, and shit. Yet, you call Nicki trash for dating a rapist?? Throwing your shoe at a person at a formal event and leaving with a big knot on your head is trashy. Admitting you drugged men, whom were probably your own clients, just for money when I bet you as a stripper who's probably made thousands a day is trashy

Stop bringing up Nicki as if she has anything to do with Cardi, Cardi is trash and imo doesn't even have the voice, lyrical bars, or platform that Nicki built for most of these female rappers. 

Edited by kontour

Posted (edited)

533B4526-BBB8-4069-B6FF-A7F670C3B2C4.thu

Wuornos, who was a former prostitute, was sentenced to death after killing 7 men in 12 months. The killer claimed she murdered her victims in self defense while working as a prostitute.

Edited by leonheart

Posted (edited)

533B4526-BBB8-4069-B6FF-A7F670C3B2C4.thu

Wuornos, who was a former prostitute, was sentenced to death after killing 7 men in 12 months. The killer claimed she murdered her victims in self defense while working as a prostitute.

in all honesty, I am not surprised on Cardi actually doing this but tbh is it hard to just call up a designer, makeup artist, and call it a photoshoot??

Aileen Wuornos is a serial killer. Do I feel sorry for her having a traumatic past and being a rape victim at 13 and giving birth to her rapist's baby? Yes. I honestly feel bad for her and I do believe that triggered her to commit all of her 7 murders. 

Do I think she should be idolized for it? No. Wuornos was noted to be crazy and have an early criminal past before the 7 murders she committed. Also, I believe atleast half the men she killed were innocent.

I wouldn't though look too deep into it cause I feel with Cardi she's doing it as some controversial effect and her being a former sex worker, I believe she supports other sex workers which Wuornos was. But, she defo needs to know what she's doing before pursuing it.

Edited by kontour

Posted

Yeah, that’s not how i would show support towards sex workers. 

But, everyone just has to be edgy. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, that’s not how i would show support towards sex workers. 

But, everyone just has to be edgy. 

I'm just saying that that's probably Cardi B's way of showing support towards sex workers but when you look at it I think this has to do more with her imagery/style and I think she's just using Wuornos image to pertain her whole "gangsta female" rap image and knowing how society reacts in general to controversy, this will attract some pretty controversial attention/listeners to her album. 

Edited by kontour

Posted

Why are people pretending that Nicki Minaj isn’t problematic as fuck? Lol The woman is out there defending rapists (plural, yes), still making songs with Chris Brown and shit like that, don’t act like you’re blind. I don’t know much about Cardi B, but I heard some things about her being transphobic, so to me they’re both trash. 🤷‍♀️

Posted (edited)

Why are people pretending that Nicki Minaj isn’t problematic as fuck? Lol The woman is out there defending rapists (plural, yes), still making songs with Chris Brown and shit like that, don’t act like you’re blind. I don’t know much about Cardi B, but I heard some things about her being transphobic, so to me they’re both trash. 🤷‍♀️

Last I check, this is Cardi B's whole forum/topic meaning this is only focusing on Cardi and meaning if you want to have a w h o l e convo on why Nicki is problematic/should be "cancelled" go take that somewhere else because we're not gonna sit down here and have a childish convo on who's better here or there. No. Go make a topic on the forum detailing about Nicki and her problematic ways, not here. Thank you.

Edited by kontour

Posted

well, this is a CARDI forum so cardi is bound to be the main topic of interest so...

Posted

Both are problematic as hell. There's no denying that. I'm not sure what the ongoing issue here is. If you think Cardi is better than Nicki or vice versa in terms of music, you can think thwt way. But they both did/are still doing some very shitty things and one's shitty action doesn't negate the other's shitty action.

Posted

well, this is a CARDI forum so cardi is bound to be the main topic of interest so...

I never said it wasn’t, I saw people defending Nicki against Cardi and gave my two cents about it, is that not allowed? If people are okay being blind fans of them, that’s not my problem, but I can give opinions about something that WAS being discussed by other people before I came here. Don’t know why that person got so mad once I decided to say what I think. I don’t like Nick nor Cardi, I’m here to find out why Cardi is also considered problematic, because I already know about Nicki.