• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

105 posts in this topic

Posted

born in 1992 and raised in the bronx, new york, belcalis marlenis almánzar better known as cardi b, is an american "rapper", "singer", "songwriter", and television personality gained fame as a cast member of the reality series love & hip hop: new york. she released her No. 1 single "Bodak Yellow", and she followed with her debut album in april 5, 2018 "Invasion of Privacy". she secretly got married to migos group member offset in september 2017.

instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamcardib/

official website: Cardibofficial.com

twitter: https://twitter.com/iamcardib

problematic behavior

homophobic drama

Hidden Content

racism drama

Hidden Content

mua blacswan drama

Hidden Content

history of nicki minaj and cardi b's relationship

Hidden Content

source: https://www.capitalxtra.com/artists/nicki-minaj/lists/cardi-b-complete-relationship-history/

source: http://culture.affinitymagazine.us/opinion-cardi-b-is-problematic/

tbh I don't get why people hate her I really like her album people treat her like she doesn't have feelings and it upsets me 

Posted (edited)

tbh I don't get why people hate her I really like her album people treat her like she doesn't have feelings and it upsets me 

1. she’s unprofessional
  2. she represents everything that’s wrong with hip hop today
  3. she’s ignorant
  4. she’s transphobic
  5. she's racist
  6. she can’t rap
  7. she's a liar
  8. she’s emotionally needy
Edited by leonheart

Posted

When the rumor came up Carbi copied Tommy's "Tommy" in her "Bartier Cardi" I was skeptical but I genuinely think she copied her. (I know this is several months old but it adds to her un-originality) 

Posted

No offense to Cardi but she is a hypocrite. Remember when she said Nicki was stopping bags? She's doing the same thing now. 🤔

Posted

She declined to perform at the Super Bowl to show support for Kaepernick, but she did a Pepsi Super Bowl ad, performed at the Super Bowl party, and even danced with the Patriots' team owner. 

I don't mind her protesting, but don't be a hypocrite about it.

At least Rihanna really boycotted the NFL.  

Posted

man people really just want you to turn over on the person whi inspires you smh

wiw people are salty

Posted

She declined to perform at the Super Bowl to show support for Kaepernick, but she did a Pepsi Super Bowl ad, performed at the Super Bowl party, and even danced with the Patriots' team owner. 

I don't mind her protesting, but don't be a hypocrite about it.

At least Rihanna really boycotted the NFL.  

thats actually really disheartening to hear. 

Posted (edited)

wiw people are salty

Your rep isn’t doing too well, honey

Edit: On track with Cardi-B though, her fans call her honest/real/blunt, but there’s a fine line between being real and well, Cardi.

Edited by blackcat

Posted (edited)

Your rep isn’t doing too well, honey

Edit: On track with Cardi-B though, her fans call her honest/real/blunt, but there’s a fine line between being real and well, Cardi.

anyways stan blackpink for foutune a healthy skin

1. she’s unprofessional
  2. she represents everything that’s wrong with hip hop today
  3. she’s ignorant
  4. she’s transphobic
  5. she's racist
  6. she can’t rap
  7. she's a liar

Cardi B talks possibility of having another baby with husband Offset: 'It's not that easy'

she’s emotionally needy

wow people gonna treat celebrtes like they are some punching bag you can hate on

Edited by Cabbage_Tea

Posted (edited)

please don't do that thing stan twitter does and bring up other artists. it's annoying and off topic. this is why people hate kpop stans. y'all bring up some other artist when another celeb or even yourself are being called out on something. people have their own reasons to dislike cardi b, don't get so offended

bruh tons if people do it to me so why not i annoy them with with they are ignorant little mice and if they dont have the same opinion why reply

bruh tons if people do it to me so why not i annoy them with with they are ignorant little mice

plus did anyone even ask

Edited by Cabbage_Tea

Posted

Am I the only one who's kinda annoyed with the 'okurrr' thing that became her whole brand?

Posted

Am I the only one who's kinda annoyed with the 'okurrr' thing that became her whole brand?

No its annoying as fuck.

Posted

bruh tons if people do it to me so why not i annoy them with with they are ignorant little mice and if they dont have the same opinion why reply

plus did anyone even ask

get because other people do it doesn’t mean you do it